Purchase Complete [Saiouma]

By _SweetLie_

The idea that you buy people to do whatever you please with them didn't settle well with Shuichi. So in order... More

Genuine Smile
Feel Safe
Time Limit
Back before Freedom
Unbound

Buy a Partner.

5.1K 176 803
By _SweetLie_

Prostitute convention.

That's what it felt like. Shuichi was walking by the large building as he and his friends walked home. Just the sight of the building was able to strike up some sort of conversation.

"I was thinking about trying it... Is it really as good as they say it is?" Kaede asked Rantaro. His green haired friend shrugged. "That's owhat everyone says. So far there hasn't been one bad rumor. Everyone seems to get off lucky. But ask Miu, she's used it a couple hundred times. I've never heard her complain." The girl walking behind Shuichi next to Maki snickered. "They are so well trained! It's like sex education... but like, everyday! The sluts in there are thirsty! But that's the section I bought for."

Himiko looked back at Miu. "Sections? I thought there was only one?" Kaede patted her head. "You're such an innocent loli. They have sections for loud ones, quiet and shy, ones who are good in sexual relationships, others who are to serve as emotional support, so on and so forth. Like a personality sort-ment. Even I don't know how many sections there are."

Shuichi frowned at all this talk. "Don't you think... it's a bit wrong to pay people to do what you want?" Maki rolled her eyes. "Of course you'd be the type to question it. This stuff has been around for a long time. Even before we were born. Besides, people sign themselves up to be sex slaves. It's not like it's against their will."

Rantaro nodded, "Yeah, it's not suppose to be a bad thing. My cousins use it all the time and were helped out of depression because of it. Even my sister was able to buy one. They've been happy ever since." Kaede blinked surprised. "I knew you could rent one, but buy one?"

He smiled. "Yep. It's expensive, but you can buy one. Marry them or do whatever you want with them." Shuichi couldn't help but feel bad. Those people don't have a choice. They are just sold off legally. "Isn't that human trafficking?" He got a chuckle from behind him. "That's Illegal. Suckhara. This stuff is legal. I thought you studied law."

He sighed, "Right." It still felt wrong. Even if it was legal... they still didn't have a chance to choose who they go down with. Or maybe what Miu said was right, maybe they just are 'Thirsty'. Maybe they just don't care. He would forget this conversation ever happened and move on with his life. Maybe to simply ignore that place and pretend it never existed.

...

Which didn't happen because here he was at the front desk.

"Here, fill this out and we will have an assistant right with you!" The girl at the desk chirped. He nodded and took the clipboard and pen. He sat down at the chairs and looked at the sheet of paper.

He didn't tell anyone he was doing this. He was in slight fear that they would get the wrong idea. Which they totally were. He wasn't looking for someone to exploit. Or take some deeper desire out on. He had been researching this place for weeks, it had been heavily bothering him. So what better place to get answers than from a victim themselves.

It took a minute, but he filled out the paper.

LEGAL DOCUMENT CONCERNING THE PURCHASE OF A TEMPORARY PARTNER

NAME: Saihara Shuichi    AGE:19    DOP: June 14th

Preferred Age :

16-19 { • }

20-25 {   }

26-30 {   }

Other ;_______

Preferred Gender:

Male { • }

Female {   }

Trans {  }

No preface {   }

Other ; _________

Preferred sexuality:

Gay {   }

Straight {  }

Bi {   }

Pan {   }

No preface { • }

Other ; _________

Preferred personality description: __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No preface { • }

How long would you like to keep your temporary partner?

A day {   }

A week { • }

A month {   }

Other time limit ; ______________________

[Note: Buyers are only allowed 6 months at most]

Any other preference: __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LEGAL DOCUMENT PG 1

He handed the paper back to the girl at the desk. "Oh! Good, Aoi! Come help our guest get situated please!"

A girl with a ponytail came around the corner and picked up the paper Shuichi vaguely filled out. "Oh good, you aren't looking for anything super specific. Good! Those customers are always hard to please. Follow me, ah, urm..." She glanced down at the paper. "Mister Saihara!" He nodded and followed her down a hallway.

This place was a lot nicer than he expected. Nicely carpeted floors. Ranging from brilliant reds to golds and literally anything expensive looking. "Down this hallway we have our male partners. Looking for.... 16 through 19... okay, let's see..." He followed her through a door into a small room. Not too small that he felt cluttered, just big enough to feel comfortable.

The walls were covered in books. Miss Aoi pulled one off the shelf. "These are all partners we have currently that are in that gender and age range. There is a short description of them below, so feel free to look through it. Take your time! I'll be back in a bit. I have others to miss match!" She smiled and left.

Shuichi took a seat at the small table and opened the book she placed in front of the chair. They were organized by age. In each age section, they were put in alphabetical order. Shuichi skipped the 16 to 17 year olds. He was fine with either his own age or 18. He first checked out other 19 year olds. That was the legal age to make such a purchase. But it seems... that the age to sell your life away was 16.

None of the 19 year old males looked valid enough to be honest with him. He didn't want to feel intimidated by his 'partner'. He wanted someone soft looking. Maybe... kind? Not thirsty like Miu said. He gave up on his own age and flipped back to the 18 year olds.

Of course there wasn't too much of a difference. If he wanted someone like that, he'd have to depend on some 16 year old.

But someone caught his eye. He looked at their picture and scanned the short description.

Description of partner;

Height: 5'1

Age: 18

Natural Eye Color: Dark Lavender

Natural Hair Color: Black Purple

Specialty: Sexual means/Emotional needs/Lonely nights

General Personality: Loud/Funny/Flirtatious

Can: Crossdress/Change appearance

Shuichi looked back up to his profile picture.

If he didn't study law and mug shots. He wouldn't be able to tell this boy was being forced to look at the camera. Of course they wouldn't show the hands holding him there. He looked at the name below his profile.

The door opened and Aoi entered. "Sorry if I kept you waiting! Have you made some choices? Tell me the names and I can tell you if they are available. If they are, I can bring you over to see them!" She held up her notepad ready to write now some names. Shuichi looked down at the name. "Ah.. Just one. I think I would like to see Ouma Kokichi."

She paused before writing down the name. "Right..." Was that pity in her eyes? "Follow me! Lucky for you he just got back. Late last night too. I'll tell someone to call up to his room. Let's get going. He's on the 20th floor in room ten."

They left the small room after she put the book back. They turned a corner and walked into an elevator. She clicked floor 20, and in seconds they zipped up to said floor. Shuichi tried not to stare as he noticed they had 100 floors.

They stopped and the doors silently slid open. Shuichi noticed many other ...clients. They were with their own attendant. Walking up and down the halls. "Here we are!" She announced as they stopped in front of room ten. She knocked three times. "Ouma! You decent?"

There was a chuckle from inside. The doors must be thin. "Not morally. But I'm wearing pants if that's what you're asking." The owner to the slightly muffled opened the door. In the doorway stood a short boy. Leaning against the door frame with a smug look on his face. Shuichi looked at what he was wearing. Which surprisingly wasn't as revealing as he imagined. White skinny jeans with a plain black tank top. Looking more like a quick throw together judging by the half tucked in shirt.

"Hello handsome~" He giggled as he gave Shuichi an up and down check out. Aoi rolled her eyes. "Alright, Saihara. Interested? You are allowed to say no, and we can move on."

Saihara looked at him again. "Ah..." Ouma seemed very... confident. If it weren't for his bisexuality, he wouldn't be thinking he was cute. He was very tempted to say no. But looking closer, he could see the weariness in the others eyes. Never mind that cocky smirk on his face, he looked tired. He did really get back late huh?

"I'm interested." He said finally. Aoi raised her eyebrows in slight disbelief but didn't voice it. "Alright Mister Ouma, you have a week booked with Mister Saihara. Pack what you need and meet me at the front desk. Where we will discuss other things." The purple haired boy smile widened. "Alright! Seeya soon Saihara-chan!" Ouma shut the door and Shuichi took that as his key to leave.

Later, he was waiting in the room where he first signed up. He was filling out legal things. Typical rules like he wasn't to abuse his partner unless they broke a conduct. Or if a pregnancy happens, he was entirely responsible. Which wouldn't be happening.

He handed in the papers and they stamped it. As they did, Aoi and Ouma came walking in to greet him. "Hey Saihara!" Ouma chirped happily. Aoi waved and handed his a card. "This is the building's help number. Any complaints, please! Call! Thank you for making a Purchase and please come again!" She shook his hand and thanked him again for the 78207.50¥ purchase.

He thanked her back and finally left. With Ouma in tow. The boy didn't say anything until they got into the car. "Soo... you're a rich person." Ouma said as he looked around the car from the passenger seat. "Not really... I have wealthier friends. I just have a good paying job."

"And what's your job?" He asked, propping his arm up on the small compartment separating the two. He lay his chin in his hand. Shuichi sighed. "Private investigator. I take cases the police department couldn't help." Ouma giggled. "Ah, what a stressful job. Is that why you came to pick me out? To catch a break?" Shuichi ignored the fact Ouma was making his voice lower.

"...Well, all I really wanted was to know what goes on inside this... program." Shuichi was half expecting Ouma to be dissapointed. But a small sigh was relief was heard. Ouma sat back in his seat. "So you're those types of people. Welp. What else can I expect from an investigator. So you're just gonna ask me stuff? Why buy me for a week then? A day or two would be enough..."

It didn't take long to reach his house. Shuichi parked in his garage and got out, followed by Ouma. "That's true... but, I wanted to see something first..."

He led Ouma inside, and told him where the guest room was. "Oh wow." Ouma muttered. "What?" He looked at Ouma who was examining his kitchen and living room. "Nothing! So! What do you want from me?" He dramatically blinked his eye lashes at him. "I'm here to satisfy you and do whatever you please." He dropped his one bag of stuff on a kitchen chair and walked over to Shuichi, without hesitation he wrapped a hand around his waist and pulled him closer.

"...Or, if you don't know where to start, I'm an expert in making someone relax... and to me you look like someone who needs to lie down for a bit..." Ouma smiled up at him, probably getting a kick out of how red Shuichi's face was. "That's... not what I want... Ouma, I want you feel at home here. So before anything, get situated."

Ouma immediately let go of him. "Hmph. That's new." He walked over and grabbed his bag of things. "What's new?" He asked the shorter. Ouma stuck out his bottom lip in a cute pout. "Nothing my dear beloved!" He called out as he went to the guest room.

Shuichi sighed. He supposed he would have to get used to the other around for a week. He pulled out his computer to type up some notes.

Even if Ouma was going to be around for a week... he wouldn't really mind.

________________________________________________________________________________

Authors note

Hai! hope you enjoyed that! I've had this idea for a bit now, and finally got it out there! idk how long this will be. but as a side note, Ouma in this is supposed to be more honest and open. Stubborn, but a little bit less of a jerk. Just a little bit! And this relationship will progress fast like Romeo and Juliet style. (But they don't die don't worry XD)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81 1 10
After waiting for so many years, a wolf god gets to meet the person he once lost in the hands of humans who were once blinded by greed and power. How...
22.4K 677 18
!ON HIATUS! Monokuma decided it was time for a new motive after Kaede's death. He decided to give one person back their pregame memories. When Shuich...
22.3K 447 10
Why go simple if COMPLICATED is an option too?!?! Shuichi Saihara is in love with his friend and classmate Kokichi Ouma. Sadly, besides having the cu...
888 34 2
After the killing game, Kokichi ends up isolated. Nobody speaks to him, nobody sees him. It's a year and a half later that Saihara speaks to him. Kok...