Feel Safe

Shuichi was getting ready for bed when he noticed a slight discomfort in the other. He would think now that Ouma had his own place to sleep, he would feel more free. "Hey Ouma... something wrong?" Ouma looked at him and smiled. "Nothing! Nothing important anyway... it's petty."

"Can you still tell me?" He asked softly. He saw Ouma blush and look away. "It's just... well." He fiddled with the longer strand of his hair. "This is super slutty of me, but I... don't, necessarily..." He pouted, "I'm not used to sleeping alone. I'm normally busy most nights. I sleep mostly during the day when I'm exhausted." 

Shuichi felt bad. He was kind of messing up this boys life style whether either of them liked it or not. "...I suppose, you could sleep with me. We don't have to do anything. As long as you feel comfortable." Ouma perked up, he nodded to the suggestion and followed Shuichi into his room. "You can leave at any time. I don't want you to feel like you have to stay here."

Shuichi had a big bed. Really big for just him. He would be lying if he didn't feel lonely some nights. He remembered one of Ouma's specialties were lonely nights. He didn't really understand that, but he assumed that Ouma would serve as company. He got onto the side he typically slept on. The left side. Ouma took the right.

"Sleep as long as you like..." Shuichi whispered. Ouma nodded sleepily. Shuichi saw him close his eyes and soon his breathing evened out to let Shuichi know he was sleeping. Ouma must have been really tired to fall asleep that quickly... Shuichi hoped Ouma would feel at home in his house... for just this week.

With that thought in mind, he turned over and let sleep claim him.

...

He woke up to the sound of giggling.

He blinked, a yawn escaping his mouth. "Mm, Saihara, I thought we weren't gonna do anything... Neeheehee..."

The scent of vanilla was close. He blinked again. He felt a small body being pressed against him, his arms close together around something warm. He released his grip when he realized he was hugging Ouma. "S-Sorry!" He unhooked his arms from around him. Ouma only chuckled. "That's okay my beloved! I personally don't mind being spooned. You smell good, so I'll let it pass."

Shuichi blushed. "S-Sorry... I tend to do that..." He sat up, he heard Ouma sigh. "Don't feel bad, at least we aren't trying to find our clothes off the floor. In my opinion, that's a good day!"

Shuichi must say he had to agree. Not that... that would happen. He got up off the bed and turned to Ouma. "What do you want for breakfast? I can make a lot of things." He saw Ouma stare blankly for a couple seconds before smiling. "Waffles! I love waffles, lemme help make em! I'm the best!" Ouma hopped up and ran into the kitchen.

"You have time to learn how to make waffles?" He asked, hoping he didn't come off too rude. Ouma scoffed. "Jeez. I had a life before becoming a toy. I was left home a lot. So I made my own food. Waffles were a once in a lifetime thing! Until I went shopping on my own. Ooo! You even have the waffle cooker! Now where's all the baking stuff?"

Shuichi couldn't help but smile at his act of innocence. He looked like a little child allowed in the kitchen alone for the first time. "Right over here...Mixing bowls and spoons are in that drawer." Ouma nodded and got right to work. He seemed to be enjoying himself. Shuichi tried to help, but Ouma but just shooed him away. "Let me have this Saihara! I'll make you the best breakfast in your life!"

Shuichi smiled and sat back and let him fool around. "...You seem actually happy." Shuichi said softly. It was just a mere observation, but he really did. Ouma paused as he set the bowl on the table filled with waffle mix. His expression was blank. "...Cause I am. I never... get to do this. Matter of fact, I hardly talk when with a client. It's more like 'Let your body do the talking' kind of deal. Once I had a guy who spoke only german. It still felt the same. Body talk is practically universal anyway. Sex is still sex."