Buy a Partner.

Prostitute convention.

That's what it felt like. Shuichi was walking by the large building as he and his friends walked home. Just the sight of the building was able to strike up some sort of conversation.

"I was thinking about trying it... Is it really as good as they say it is?" Kaede asked Rantaro. His green haired friend shrugged. "That's owhat everyone says. So far there hasn't been one bad rumor. Everyone seems to get off lucky. But ask Miu, she's used it a couple hundred times. I've never heard her complain." The girl walking behind Shuichi next to Maki snickered. "They are so well trained! It's like sex education... but like, everyday! The sluts in there are thirsty! But that's the section I bought for."

Himiko looked back at Miu. "Sections? I thought there was only one?" Kaede patted her head. "You're such an innocent loli. They have sections for loud ones, quiet and shy, ones who are good in sexual relationships, others who are to serve as emotional support, so on and so forth. Like a personality sort-ment. Even I don't know how many sections there are."

Shuichi frowned at all this talk. "Don't you think... it's a bit wrong to pay people to do what you want?" Maki rolled her eyes. "Of course you'd be the type to question it. This stuff has been around for a long time. Even before we were born. Besides, people sign themselves up to be sex slaves. It's not like it's against their will."

Rantaro nodded, "Yeah, it's not suppose to be a bad thing. My cousins use it all the time and were helped out of depression because of it. Even my sister was able to buy one. They've been happy ever since." Kaede blinked surprised. "I knew you could rent one, but buy one?"

He smiled. "Yep. It's expensive, but you can buy one. Marry them or do whatever you want with them." Shuichi couldn't help but feel bad. Those people don't have a choice. They are just sold off legally. "Isn't that human trafficking?" He got a chuckle from behind him. "That's Illegal. Suckhara. This stuff is legal. I thought you studied law."

He sighed, "Right." It still felt wrong. Even if it was legal... they still didn't have a chance to choose who they go down with. Or maybe what Miu said was right, maybe they just are 'Thirsty'. Maybe they just don't care. He would forget this conversation ever happened and move on with his life. Maybe to simply ignore that place and pretend it never existed.

...

Which didn't happen because here he was at the front desk.

"Here, fill this out and we will have an assistant right with you!" The girl at the desk chirped. He nodded and took the clipboard and pen. He sat down at the chairs and looked at the sheet of paper.

He didn't tell anyone he was doing this. He was in slight fear that they would get the wrong idea. Which they totally were. He wasn't looking for someone to exploit. Or take some deeper desire out on. He had been researching this place for weeks, it had been heavily bothering him. So what better place to get answers than from a victim themselves.

It took a minute, but he filled out the paper.

LEGAL DOCUMENT CONCERNING THE PURCHASE OF A TEMPORARY PARTNER

NAME: Saihara Shuichi    AGE:19    DOP: June 14th

Preferred Age :

16-19 { • }

20-25 {   }

26-30 {   }

Other ;_______

Preferred Gender:

Male { • }

Female {   }