Genuine Smile

Kokichi shut the door to the guest room behind him. He tossed his bag on the bed and looked around the room. Everything seemed to check out. No cameras. There was AC , so he wouldn't die of heat. A bathroom with a shower attached to the room.

He sighed. He pulled out his makeup and cover up materials. Late last night was too rough for his own liking. It exhausted him to the point of another migraine. He took medicine briefly before he passed out the second he made it back to his room.

He honestly was looking forward to a whole day of sleep, but of course he had another client call up to ruin that plan. Luckily he was able to shower before the front desk called him and said someone was coming to check him out. This morning was a rush of find-clothes-and-wear deal. The women who occupied him last night really left her mark. Was two hickeys on his neck for the world to see really that necessary?

At least somewhere more easy to hide... He had to pull out every trick in the book to get rid of the ones he had. He still had them. Safe for the makeup the establishment provides for these occasions. He was really praying Saihara would reject him so he could get some sleep.

Sadly, you aren't really considered people in the establishment.

Tired? Work.

Sick? Work.

Injured? Work.

It didn't matter. Cover it up, and do what you were meant to. Unlike some people who worked like him, he didn't actually want to be here. He didn't want to be a slut. If it weren't for his damn father who sold him at 15. At least he gets food and a roof over his head.

Sometimes he'd even score lucky with someone who just wanted a shoulder to cry on. He's most popular in that region. ...Well. Second most popular. First place was going to every single person who claimed that he was amazing in bed. He's had so many people come running back to request a night with him. The rule was ten times. Ten times and then you had to move on. Unless you had the money to buy the person you love so much. Then too bad, so sad.

He was washing his face and applying a better, more neater layer of makeup. He would be mad at Mister Saihara for booking his week. But he actually... had some good looks to him. Most clients are people who aren't exactly attractive, so this place was their only result. For Saihara... He could totally get what he wanted if he played his cards right. Kokichi hadn't the slightest clue why someone so good looking was here. Coming to buy someone.

With his somewhat-of-a-talent, he wanted to use it on Saihara. He wasn't talking about sex. Although, if that's what he eventually asked for, Kokichi wouldn't hesitate to agree.  He was talking about his ability to get others to relax. He wasn't lying about that. Saihara truly had a stressful job, he could see it in his eyes.

That wasn't the only thing he saw. He saw kindness. Unlike any other client. Saihara was treating him like he had rights. Which he didn't have. He gave him a guest room for pete sakes. Like he was a welcomed guest. A guest. Not some rag doll that was forced onto a bed. He wasn't ordering him around, or to wear some revealing clothing. He actually said those sweet words...

"I want you feel at home here."

Feel at home? A home...? Kokichi slapped his cheeks to get rid of the warmth. He couldn't let himself think that. Saihara would never take him. As far as he knows, Saihara thinks Kokichi is a disgusting boy toy.

He finished washing up. If Saihara really didn't want him for sexual needs. Then he didn't have to look appealing. He kept on what he was wearing. It was casual enough.

He bit his lip as a spark of hope burned into his chest. Maybe Saihara could free him from his hectic life... So in order to do that... he'd have to win his favor. He looked like he had money. Lots of money.