Trapped. (Lazarbeam x Reader)

Af YeetusLys

*Completed* As you continue living and having a blast at the click house. Your feelings develop for a fellow... Mere

The Cook Off
The Cook Off II
A Fight
Face off
Home and Away
Holidays With Bæ
Golden Sun
3's a party
The Adventures Of Clicksitting
Psycho II
Hurting
Day 6
Making Memories
Sandcastles
I Love You.
Darkest before the Dawn
Homes and Houses
Secrets & Lies
Screams & Dreams
Awaited & Loved
Fields of Lies
Preparations
Anxiously Happy
A Wedding So Perfect
Simple Times
The Little Bean
You're The Only One
I'd Do This For
Epilogue

Psycho

1.4K 24 42
Af YeetusLys

2 weeks. My life was great. Until I stood on the edge of Sydney Harbour Bridge looking down at the water underneath me. The sky darkening around us. I was being held captive. I disappeared. Whether I liked it or not. It was the only way to save them.
My Friends
My Boyfriend
And My Brother

——————
1 week earlier
——————

"Hey Y/n," Brodey called as he walked into my room.

"Yeah Brods,"

"I've had a crazy idea."

"Shoot."

"So you know how I'm adopted, (PRETEND BOISSS) and how I look like you."

"Wait, are you saying that..."

"I want us to take a DNA test. It's a definite possibility. I just want know." He smiled softly, I thought about this.

"Sure, why not?" I smiled back. He walked out saying,

"3 o clock, get upstairs at 2." I looked at the time and it was 1. I got up and showered. It was almost 2 so I trudged upstairs wallet and phone in hand. Butterflies in stomach. I turned the final corner to the lounge room to see qLannan and Brodey talking. Lannan wasn't here an hour ago... I figured Brodey called him. Lannan looked over to me and smiled as I leant against the wall. They finished their conversation and walked over to me. I gave Lannan a hug, since I haven't seen him for 2 days.

"Hey Bae,"

"Hi Baby," I replied back,

"I'm gonna drive you two since you both hate needles." He smiled softly.

"What happens if we are related Brods?" I asked him worriedly.

"Then, were related and there's nothing we can do." I thought about this.

"That's the worst answer but ok." I turned and walked upstairs to the Main Street. They both followed me. I decided to sit in the back seat, both boys got in the front. Everyone was out so no one knew what we were doing.

—————

(For the sake of the story pretend the results came up fast.)

"Alright, Mr De Meur and Miss y/l/n. Congratulations. You are indeed related. Brother and Sister to be exact." I was speechless.

"Same parents and all?" Brodey asked.

"Yup." The Docter smiled, Brodey was only 3 years older than me... why did my parents give him away only to keep me 3 years later? We walked out the consultation room and was met with Lan. He saw the tears on my face and his face dropped.

"So?"

"I've got a big brother..." I smiled. I looked up at my brother. I couldn't believe this. He kissed my hair and put his arm around my shoulder.

(iM nOt cRyInG!1!1!!)

Lannan gave us both a hug.

"I'm so happy for you two. You deserve this." We got in the car and I texted the group chat.

——————
👌🏻Clickies👌🏻
Click meeting in 1 hour,  main room. -Me

Elliot- Sure

Kath- Uh ok. See you then

Marcus- y/n calling a meeting? Hmm

Cray- ^ditto that Marcus

Elliot- can you two stop assuming shit?

——————

Heh I smiled at the suspicion. Then it hit me.

"Brods."

"Yeah little sis?" He smirked looking back at me.

"That's gonna get annoying real fast. Have you met them?"

"No." He shook his head. I went to my notes app and added another thing on my weekly to do list.

22. Go see Mum & Dad w Brother

I smirked at the name Brother.

'It's the last day on earth, in my dreams." The radio sang.

"Nononono turn this off!" I cried covering my ears.

"What Little sis? Scared to imagine Sammy dying? And Abigail dancing for him."

"STOP ITTTT!" I whined, Lannan was just laughing, "10 minutes of being my brother and you're already a pain!" He switched it off. "Thank you,"

—————

The lounge room was full when we got back. The three of us sat down on the couch. Me in the middle of Brodey and Lannan.

"So?" Elliot asked, I nudged Brods in the side with my elbow. He sighed.

"You guys know how me and y/n look the same?"

"Well duh?" Lufu said. I laughed.

"Well I had a crazy idea to take a DNA test." Kath gasped. Everyone looked at her.

"No?"

"Yeah." I smiled. All the guys looked confused. "I have a brother guys."

"Omg who!?" Elliot said.

"Me you idiot!"

"Oh right. CONGRATULATIONS!" We laughed, everybody chorused congratulations. As much as I love them all, being the centre of attention with Brodey felt wrong. I excused myself and went to my room. Everything catching up.

My breaths became shorter,
My chest tightened,
I felt my room getting smaller,
All I could do was scream.

I had a brother. I never knew about. I had a whole other life and they kept it from me.

My head became dizzy,
My fists curled up into balls.
My anger rising from my feet.
My arm swinging.

Crack.

"Owwww." I shook my fist as electric currents flew through it. I flopped onto my bed crying. I did it again. I let my anger take control and now. There was a crack in my wall. I held my hands to block my ears. Not wanting the sound of my sobs to come close. I got unstable. My body shook with chills. I knew what I had to do. The one thing that could only ever stop these episodes.

A blade.

I reached over to my bedside table.

'Y/n stop!' My mind told me. Again and again. As my arm inches closer.

Then I thought of him.

He wouldn't want this.

My arm curled back into its original place. Now not knowing what to do. I broke. I couldn't go upstairs. I couldn't even move at all. What was wrong with me. I muffled my screams and cries into my blanket. But it wasn't enough.

——————
Brodey's POV
——————

Everyone was watching TV and I had to go stream anyway. I walked downstairs and heard a scream from below. I instantly ran down the stairs skipping the last three. I opened the door and their she lay. Shaking and screaming. I shut the door behind me and raced to get her. I slid my hand under her neck and lifted her up into a tight hold. I sat her on my lap and tried to calm her.

"Y/n, you're ok. I'm here."

It broke my heart. She was so unstable.

——————
Your POV
——————

I need to stop. After a while I calmed down and I mean a while. Now I was just pacing around my room. The more logical way of thinking.

"Elliot's gonna kill me." I chanted looking at the deep hole in the wall.

"He won't. Just get Lannan to plaster it."

"I know he worked in construction but can he?"

"We'll find out." He laughed. He rested against my headboard. "What was the episode about?"

"The fact that I never knew about you." His face dropped.

"Y/n don't worry about it, we have each other now."

"Yeah I know, but why didn't they tell us?!"

"We're gonna have to crack that. But for now, just enjoy it."

"Brods, don't get me wrong. I love you're my brother now." I sat on my bed next to me, "I'm so enjoying it." He kissed my hair.

"Three hours into the job and I've already done better than you!" He laughed. We talked for a while. Then my eyes became heavy. Then I fell asleep.

——————
Lannan's POV
——————

I hadn't seen y/n or Brodey in a while so I went downstairs to check on them. Brodey said he was streaming but I never got a notification. I knocked quietly on y/n's door.

No answer

They wouldn't run away twice in a month right? I walked in and they were. Sleeping. I grabbed y/n's phone and took a photo for her. I walked back out smiling. She really needed someone like Brodey and now she has a big brother to help her. Not just me. Elliot came bounding downstairs loudly.

"Shh!"

"What?"

"Y/n and Brodey are sleeping!" I whispered.

"More the reason to be louder!" What a dick...

——————
Midnight.
——————

"Bye guys!" I ended my stream and flopped on my bed. My phone rang.

'It's probably Brodey asking for a Red Bull."

I thought and answered it not looking at the Caller ID.

Biggest Mistake Of My Life.

I know it's not 2000 words

Word Count: 1400 words.

But it's the start of something hugeeeee!

Whatcha think? WE HAVE A BIG BROOO WEEEEEE!!

Easter is so close. I literally ask mum everyday to get me Creme Eggs.

I finished school today! 2 week break boissss!! I'm driving to Melbourne so plenty of time to write!

Vote
Comment
Like

Be a Bean
Only a Bean
But also a Creme Egg
Lys xx

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

149K 2.3K 64
#1 in Lannan -COMPLETED- You decided that you needed a change of scenery. Your internet best friend lives in Australia and offered to let you stay. H...
10.8K 206 19
9.7K 124 21
Awwww, Lannan and Elliot are so cute together New Click Member: exists 2 gamers: I'm in love. Also, no; this isn't a throuple fanfic. But it is the s...
16.2K 372 12
After losing your friends, your home, your love, you knew that there was nothing or nobody to make you happy. Everything was taken from you and the o...