you.

By witchbladezz

little did she know, texting this random number would lead to finding the love of her life More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23-
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
important announcement !!
the end!

chapter 24-

836 17 1
By witchbladezz

IVY'S POV
*tears roll down my cheeks as i lay my head on joey's shoulder. this is harder than i thought. i've been home for 5 minutes and i'm already crying. i haven't even seen my sister's room yet.*

joey- baby, it's okay. you're allowed to feel like this. death is hard

*i nod and sniffle while listening to him. he comforts me so much and sometimes i feel like i don't comfort him enough. i sigh and wipe my cheeks.*

ivy- i'm ready.

joey- want me to call my mom and sisters up?

ivy- no it's okay. i'll do it. thank you though

joey- always

*i open the door to my bedroom and walk back downstairs with joey behind me. i hold onto his hand and look at his family.*

ivy- it's all clean you guys can follow me

jen- gladly

*we all walk back upstairs and i show them my room. after showing mine, i walked over to my sister's room and took a deep breath. i turn the nob and walk inside with my head hanging low. i look at her bed and take a shaky breath.*

jen- she was an artist

ivy- yeah in her younger years. like when she was 12 and 13 not so much as she got older.

sophia- her room is beautiful

bella- i can tell she was amazing

ivy- thank you.

*i look around seeing my sister's room and take a deep breath. this kinda just hit me now and it's so surreal that i'm the only one alive in my family. well besides my parents because i don't know if they are. joey comes up behind me and rubs my back.*

jen- i'm going to go to the store with the girls and buy some food for here. we will be back later.

ivy- here i'll give you some money.

jen- sweetie no it's okay

ivy- are you sure?

jen- i'm positive. soph bella lets go

*they walk out of the room, leaving me and joey alone. i let the tears roll down my cheeks that i didn't even know were there. i turn towards joey and hug him tightly, crying into his chest. he plays with my hair and talk softly.*

joey- she's always watching over you baby. i know it's hard. she misses and loves you so much. i promise.

ivy- it's just hitting me now and that's what shocking.

joey- you're strong. you always have been, especially since i met you.

ivy- it doesn't feel like it

joey- but i see it princess. just because you cry doesn't mean you aren't strong

*i nod as he wipes my tears. i lock my eyes with his before closing them and kissing him softly. he kisses back and squeezes my hands, as a gesture to show he's proud of me or that it'll be okay. i don't really know.*

ivy- thank you

joey- for what?

ivy- helping me, believing in me, comforting me, everything

joey- i'm always going to do things for you

ivy- so am i

JOEY'S POV

*i kiss her forehead and help her clean up her sister's room. it wasn't really dirty but we made the bed and picked up things off the floor. i watch ivy walk into the bathroom so i thought she just had to use the restroom. i shut her sister's door and walk into her room to wait for her.*

joey- baby i'm in your room when you're done!

*its been ten minutes since i told her that. i walk over to the bathroom and knock on the door. i hear sniffles coming from the other side so i open the door and see ivy sitting with a bottle of pills in her hand, staring at them. my heart drops into my stomach and i rush over to her. i grab the pill bottle and put it on the counter. i sit down and pull ivy into my lap as she cries harder than before.*

ivy- i-i'm sorry j-joey

joey- ssh just take deep breaths. you didn't do anything i have you now.

ivy- i-it's too h-hard

joey- i know baby just breathe

*i get her to take deep breaths with me and soon enough, she stops freaking out. she starts to pick at her finger nails while i rub her back. i hear my mom come back home and i immediately look at ivy.*

joey- what do you want to do?

ivy- i'll just take a shower. i don't want them seeing me like this..

joey- i'm taking all the pill bottles somewhere else okay?

ivy- please do

joey- don't worry i will princess

ivy- i love you so much baby

joey- i love you more

*we stand up and i take all the pill bottles out of the bathroom. i lay them on her bed and walk back to her. i kiss her softly and wrap my arms around her waist. she wraps her arms around my neck as i hold her in my arms.*

joey- take a warm shower so you can relax

ivy- okay i'll be out in 10 minutes or
so

joey- there's no rush, don't worry about it

ivy- i don't want to leave your family and you downstairs without me

joey- okay i'll see you soon baby

ivy- now get out before i get naked

joey- what if i want to see?

*i giggle from making a joke as she blushes a deep red. i tell her it's a joke and walk out of the bathroom. i smile at her before she shuts the door and turns the water on. i take all the pill bottles off her bed and carry them downstairs to my mom.*

jen- what are those?

joey- pills. i need to see which ones that are necessary and which ones aren't

jen- why what happened?

joey- she's too overwhelmed and i found her in the bathroom holding a bottle. she wants me to take them away so i am.

jen- okay let's start looking through them.

*my mom and i start to read through all labels and that's when i saw them. anti-depressant and anxiety medication.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.8K 1.3K 29
She never expected to find love within a friendship He never expected to tear his friendships apart
59K 1.2K 16
"What?" "Love you..."
118K 535 55
just read it
texts g.d By g

Fanfiction

938K 22.4K 83
"why don't you have a boyfriend?" "i don't know, i guess there's nobody that thinks i'm good enough." "i think you're good enough"