Aashiqui (Completed)

By Thedreamer_Ak

They loved each other but he had to marry her younger sister. How the relation will affect? More

Chapter 1: Prologue
Chapter 2: Party Plan
Chapter 3: Her Anger
Chapter 4: Her Care
Chapter 5: His Anger
Chapter 6: Birthday Memory
Chapter 8: Wedding Reception
Chapter 9: Aftermath Reception
Chapter 10: The Night
Chapter 11: Hiding Truth
Chapter 12: Her Decision
Chapter 13: Her New Boss
Chapter 14: Convincing Him
Chapter 15: Handling Her
Chapter 16: Argument
Chapter 17: His Anger
Chapter 18: His Concern
Chapter 19: Hidden Care
Chapter 20: Confession And Decision
Chapter 21: Seperation
Chapter 22: Moments
Chapter 23: Meeting Each Other
Chapter 24: Sisters Patch Up
Chapter 25: His Plan
Chapter 26: Jealousy
Chapter 27: Coming To Delhi
Chapter 28: Wedding And Confession
Chapter 29: Her Denial
Chapter 30: Danger
Chapter 31: Together
Epilogue

Chapter 7: His Stubbornness

529 43 172
By Thedreamer_Ak

Virat's home

Manvi had fallen asleep while sitting down and keeping her head on the table. The door opened, she woke up with the sudden sound of it. She looked and Virat entered inside the house.

He eyed her angrily, she lowered her gaze. He moved straight to his room and shut the door with bang. Manvi sighed..

Her phone beeped, she picked it up and looked at the message "gusse mein hai.. Time lagega but samajh jayega.. Make breakfast for him" Ahana said.

She was not sure, but she knew his anger. He won't listen to anyone, he does whatever he wants without thinking about others.

She stood up and moved inside the kitchen. She had came to his house before along with ahana. Manvi thought what to prepare.

She searched but could not find anything. She looked at the top of fridge, bread was there. She prepared sandwiches as they were quickest. She took out the juice pack from fridge.

"Ab ye glass kaha hai?" she sighed. She looked and it was on the top shelf. She jumped to reach it, and in process the glass fell and broken into pieces.

She closed her eyes and sighed deeply.. "Sahi kehti hai Di koi kaam thik se nahi karti hun main"

She opened her eyes, Virat was standing in front of her. He looked at the broken glass and the mess in the kitchen which she did in just preparing a sandwich.

He shouted "what the hell are you doing? Kisne kaha tumhe kitchen mein aane ko?"

She shivered with his loud voice, then she remembered Ahana's words. She had to be calm..

"Breakfast.. Aapke liye" she replied in low voice.

"I am not hungry.. Ye sab karke sochna bhi mat I am going to accept you.. " he said determinately.

He picked up the juice pack and left. Manvi beeped outside from kitchen itself and saw him drinking juice.

He then, picked up his phone and left the house. It seemed he had gone to office. Manvi sighed deeply. She turned and looked at the mess. She cleaned it, she was lost in her own thoughts. Her hand touched the glass pieces. She held them without her notice and it pierced into her skin.

"Aah.." she felt pain and her thoughts were broken.

She removed the pierced pieces from the palm with difficulty. The blood was oozing out from it. She stood up threw the glass into the dustbin and cleaned the remaining mess. She then moved outside, jerking her hand. She looked for first-aid kit but could not find it.

She let it go and thought to take a bath first. She entered inside the room, and moved straight to bathroom. She cleaned the wound and then took a bath. She came out and wore her clothes.

The doorbell ringed, she moved and opened the door. She was surprised seeing Ahana.

"Di aap.."

"Haan me.. Office jaa rahi thi socha usse pehle tujhse mil lun" Ahana replied.

Manvi smiled and hugged her tightly. She forgot her anger. Ahana smiled teary and smeared her head.

"Gussa thi na tu toh mujhse?" she asked.

Manvi looked at her and replied "aapko ache se pata hai na toh main aapse zyada der naraz rah sakti hun aur na aap mujhse"

"Janti hun main.. Isliye toh aayi yahan tujhe samjhane" Ahana said while patting her cheek.

"Kya samajhoge mujhe? Samajhna aapko chahiye he loves only you.. Wo kabhi mujhe accept nahi karenge" she exclaimed.

"Phir wahi baat.. Tum dono ko matlab apni zid pe ade rehna hai.." Ahana said annoyingly.

"Maine toh sach kaha" Manvi replied.

"Dekh tu mujhse jaban mat lada.." Ahana said straightly. Her eyes then fell on her hand and she was shocked.

She held her palm, and looked at the wound. She glared at her.. "Ye kya hai?"

"Kuch nahi Di.. glass toot gaya tha and maine uthaye tukde toh laga gaya haath mein" she replied carelessly.

Ahana sighed, and scolded her "paagal hai tu? Kaun haath se uthata hai kaanch? Kaha dhyan tha tera? Aur abtak kuch lagaya bhi nahi.. Idiot"

Manvi made face, Ahana said "Aise muh mat bana.. Chal doctor ke paas"

"Are par kyun?" she asked.

"What?? Tujhe khudki fikar toh hai nahi but mujhe hai kahi koi tukda rah gaya hoga andar toh? Chal abhi" Ahana said strictly.

"No Di... zaroorat nahi hai" she protested.

"Manvi.. Stop and just follow me" Ahana said with anger gaze.

Manvi was silent, Ahana pulled her to the nearby clinic. Manvi looked at Ahana's expressions while she was getting dressing.

"Di I am fine" she assured her.

"No you are not fine.. Kabhi toh kaam thik se kar liya kar.." Ahana said

"Aap ho na mere liye" Manvi replied with a smile.

"Hamesha nahi rahungi aur ab baat aur hai, you are married that to most stubborn person of the world.. Please Manvi" Ahana said in serious tone.

Manvi looked at her and said "aapko der ho rahi hai office jao"

"Tu samajh rahi hai ki nahi?" Ahana asked.

"Office jao Di.." Manvi said and walked out from there. Ahana sighed as this girl is not understanding or she is pretending that she had not understood anything.

Ahana paid and then moved out. Manvi was waiting for her, Ahana asked "kuch kaha Virat ne?"

"Nahi.. gusse mein aaye aur chale bhi gaye" she replied.

"Khayal rakhna apna and meri baat ko samjhna" Ahana said calmly.

Manvi nodded affirmatively. Ahana left for office and Manvi walked towards home.

Here Ahana reached office in half an hour. The news of Virat's wedding with Manvi was not hidden from anyone as Ahana had invited few of the colleagues who attended the wedding.

She was working as executive manager in his company. His secretary entered in and said "Ahana mam.. Virat sir is calling you"

Ahana nodded "Aati hun.."

Ahana wanted to ignore him as much as possible. She continued with her work. After about 15 minutes virat entered inside her cabin. He asked angrily "aayi kyun nahi tum?"

Ahana stood up and asked "aisa bhi kya kaam tha?"

"Kyun? Bina kaam ke main tumhe nahi bula sakta?" he questioned.

"Nahi.. because ab humhare beech koi rishta nahi hai.." Ahana replied firmly.

"Ek baat tum ache se samajh lo.. Tumhare aur mere beech jo rishta tha wo hamesha rahega we love each other samjhi" he said stubbornly.

Ahana sighed.. "No Virat.. You are married man aur jaante ho shaadi shuda aadmi jab kisi aurse rishta rakhta hai toh kya kehte hai sab?" she said harsh words as she had no other option left because he was not ready to listen.

"Ahana.." he yelled as her words hurted him.

"So better stay away from me.." Ahana said.

He sighed, he banged his hand on the wall and left the cabin in anger. Tears slipped down from Ahana's eyes which she was holding from long.
"Sorry Virat.. I have to be harsh with you. Kyuki pyar se tum samjhoge nahi.." Ahana thought.

Later in evening, Ahana was waiting for the cab. Virat stopped the car in front of her. He asked her to get inside, as it was daily routine he use to drop her back.

Ahana glared at him and walked ahead. Virat left in anger from there.

"Mujhse bhaag rahi ho.. Main bhi dekhta hun kabtak bhaagti ho.." Virat said.

Virat drove to the club, he sat down and had a drink. He was hurt with Ahana's behaviour. After the drink he headed to home.

He reached home, he parked the car. He moved inside the house. He was shocked to see some of his business partners there and Ahana was also present.

"Virat.. Congrats on your wedding humhe bulaya tak nahi?" his partner spoke.

Virat smiled fakely, he looked towards Ahana who was smiling.

"Are toh kya hua Sir.. 2 din baad wedding reception hai aap sab waha aana kyun Virat?" Ahana said purposely as she knew Virat won't deny in front of them as they were his business partners.

Virat had no choice, but agreed "yea.. Of Course"

Ahana smiled hearing this "Acha main chalti hun Manvi"

Ahana left eyeing Manvi, who nodded in yes. His partners also left.

Virat bursts out his anger on Manvi "kyun bulaya unn logo ko yahan? Reception for fake marriage?"

"Maine nahi bulaya Di ne bulaya" she replied calmly.

"Samjha nahi sakti tum use.. Ek baat samajh lo Manvi.. This marriage is not valid for me" he said clearly.

"But unke liye hai na.. Aur baaki sabke liye hai" Manvi said.

"Nahi hogi.. I will end this marriage soon" he informed and headed to room.

Manvi looked on and sighed.. It was late, Manvi took the food inside Virat's room and was left shocked hearing his conversation. 

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512K 41.3K 147
Darkness can not drive out darkness only light can do that. Hate can not drive out hate only love can do that. He didn't believe in love in fact he...
250K 12.6K 28
Sidharth - A cute innocent and hardworking man who is working as a model in company named naaz Shehnaaz - A hot rich confident and dazzling lady , sh...
103K 1.4K 7
Heavy hindi smut down there
112K 5.1K 24
ye baazii mohabbat kii baazii hai naadaa.n ise jiitnaa hai to haare chalaa jaa ~Sheri Bhopali A story that involves two completely different individu...