Supernatural Series Rewrite...

De queenofdeansbooty

Now that Dean is back from Hell, you and the brothers have to deal with the consequences. It doesn't help tha... Mais

Lazarus Rising- Part 1
Lazarus Rising- Part 2
Lazarus Rising- Part 3
Lazarus Rising- Part 4
Lazarus Rising- Part 5
Lazarus Rising- Part 6
Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester- Part 1
Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester- Part 2
Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester- Part 3
Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester- Part 4
In The Beginning- Part 1
In The Beginning- Part 2
In The Beginning- Part 3
In The Beginning- Part 4
In The Beginning- Part 5
Metamorphosis- Part 1
Metamorphosis- Part 2
Metamorphosis- Part 3
Metamorphosis- Part 4
Monster Movie- Part 1
Monster Movie- Part 2
Monster Movie- Part 3
Yellow Fever- Part 1
Yellow Fever- Part 2
Yellow Fever- Part 3
It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester- Part 1
It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester- Part 2
It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester- Part 3
It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester- Part 4
Wishful Thinking- Part 1
Wishful Thinking- Part 2
Wishful Thinking- Part 3
I Know What You Did Last Summer- Part 1
I Know What You Did Last Summer- Part 2
I Know What You Did Last Summer- Part 3
Heaven and Hell- Part 1
Heaven and Hell- Part 2
Heaven and Hell- Part 3
Family Remains- Part 1
Family Remains- Part 2
Criss Angel Is a Douchebag- Part 1
Criss Angel Is a Douchebag- Part 2
Criss Angel Is a Douchebag- Part 3
After School Special- Part 1
After School Special- Part 2
After School Special- Part 3
After School Special- Part 4
Sex and Violence- Part 1
Sex and Violence- Part 2
Sex and Violence- Part 3
Sex and Violence- Part 4
Death Takes a Holiday- Part 1
Death Takes a Holiday- Part 2
Death Takes a Holiday- Part 3
Death Takes a Holiday- Part 4
On the Head of a Pin- Part 1
On the Head of a Pin- Part 2
It's A Terrible Life- Part 1
It's A Terrible Life- Part 2
It's A Terrible Life- Part 3
It's A Terrible Life- Part 4
The Monster at the End of This Book- Part 1
The Monster at the End of This Book- Part 2
The Monster at the End of This Book- Part 3
The Monster at the End of This Book- Part 4
Jump the Shark- Part 1
Jump the Shark- Part 2
Jump the Shark- Part 3
Jump the Shark- Part 4
The Rapture- Part 1
The Rapture- Part 2
The Rapture- Part 3
When the Levee Breaks- Part 1
When the Levee Breaks- Part 2
Lucifer Rising- Part 1
Lucifer Rising- Part 2
Lucifer Rising- Part 3
author's note
author's note
author's note

Family Remains- Part 3

1.4K 51 1
De queenofdeansbooty

Since Ted was a heavy man, it took a while to get him out of the wall and out of the house. Leaving him on the lawn, you approached the shed before knocking on it.

"Sammy, Dean, it's me. Open up." Something scraped against the ground before the door opened, and you walked in with a solemn look on your face. Closing the door, you faced the family.

"Did you get Danny?" Susan asked.

"No."

"No? Well, where's Ted?" Looking at Sam and Dean, they knew by the look on your face what had happened to him.

"He's outside," you began.

"Well, why doesn't he come inside?"

"Because I had—I had to carry him out. I'm sorry," you whispered.

"You're... what does that mean? What does that mean, you're sorry?" Susan asked, not wanting to think of the worst.

"Are you saying that he's dead?" Brian asked.

"No. No, she's not saying that he's dead. You're not saying that, are you?" Susan urged.

"We were in the walls and she attacked. I couldn't get to him in time," you whispered. Susan cried out before burying her head in her husband's chest.

"Uncle Ted is dead?" Kate asked with tears.

"I shouldn't have left him alone. I'm so sorry," you got tears as you stared at Brian.

"I'll take care of it," Dean said before leaving the shed.

"I'll go with him," you said as you left to accompany Dean. Taking out Rebecca's diary, you followed Dean as he took care of Ted's body.

"This wasn't your fault."

"Yes, it was. I was stupid to leave him by himself," you sighed as you read.

"You didn't know," Dean tried again.

"Whatever," you shook your head. As Dean did the dirty work, you were invested in the diary. The girl wasn't Rebecca, it was her daughter. She had a daughter but then killed herself because her dad kept calling her vile names, threatening to lock up the baby. Turns out Rebecca's dad was the daughter's father which is why he kept her a secret. This child has been locked up her entire life, never seeing the light of day.

"Dean..." you said as you looked up from the book.

"What is it? What did you find?"

"Let's go get Sam. Alone," you said just as you went to get the younger brother. To talk in private, you walked into the house where you entered the hole in the wall. As Dean closed the closet, he barricaded it so he knew the girl wouldn't come through there.

"So, it turns out this girl is Rebecca's daughter," you started.

"Rebecca had a kid?" Dean asked.

"It's all she talks about. Being pregnant, being ashamed of being pregnant, things like that."

"Jeez, rent Juno and get over it. Wait, why kill herself after the baby?"

"Maybe because her dad called her a dirty little whore and said he was gonna lock the baby up."

"Why would he say that?" Sam asked.

"Fucking pervert is what he was," you sighed, making Sam and Dean come to the realization.

"Oh, gross," Dean gagged. "So, the daddy was the baby daddy too?"

"Dude was a monster, Dean."

"Wow, a story ripped from an Austrian headline. Humans, man. So, she's been locked up her whole life?"

"You saw her eyes. Has she ever seen light? She's barely human," Sam spoke next.

"Okay, so, what, then, she's been caged up like an animal and she busts out and ganks dear old Dad? Slash Granddad? Can't say I blame her."

"I'm sure her life was hell, Dean. It doesn't mean she gets a free pass for murder," you commented.

"Like you know what hell's like," Dean snapped, but then regretted it a minute later once he saw your face.

"I didn't..."

"Forget it," Dean interrupted with a sigh.

"So, where do we find her?" Sam asked.

"Kid's gotta eat, right?" you asked, suddenly thinking of something from earlier. "He kept her hidden, locked up, but he had to feed her, didn't he? I guess there was a use for that dumbwaiter after all. Grab that crowbar, and someone grab Brian. I'm sure he won't want to miss this."

"I'm right here," he said as he entered the room. "I had to see what was taking you so long."

"Go, Dean," you ordered. Dean did as he was told before they followed you into the kitchen. Getting the idea, Dean smashed the area until the whole thing was revealed.

"Could've kept her hidden here for years. Kept her fed, nobody would ever know," Sam sighed. Shining your flashlight into the hole, Brian started yelling for his kid.

"Watch out, I'm going down," you stated.

"No. That's my son."

"I understand that Brian, but I won't let anything happen to him. You have to trust me, please. Plus, this hole is too small for any of you, I think. I can do it."

"Listen to her," Dean agreed, knowing you had magic to back you up. When Brian nodded, you shoved yourself through the hole before using the board to climb down the hole. Landing on the ground, you used your flashlight to lead the way, you came across something familiar on the ground. Getting closer, you saw one of the shotguns from the car. Picking it up, you checked to see if it had ammo, which it did.

Following the trail, you came across Dean's precious gun before doing the same. Putting that one behind your jeans, you followed the trail until you saw all of your ammo.

"Bitch is a klepto," you muttered just as you heard the sounds of muffled screams. Quickly following that, you peered into a hole to see Danny tied up.

"Danny, don't worry, I got you," you said before using the knife they gave you before you came down here. Cutting his feet ropes, you helped him through the hole, and he removed his gag.

"Your dad's upstairs. Come on. Watch your head, watch your head," you stated.

"Hurry, he's coming back," Danny panicked as he walked past you.

"He?" Wait, there was only a she, right?

"Her brother," Danny stared at you with wide eyes.

"Wait, what?" you panicked, not knowing there were two of them. Suddenly, you heard a yell before the brother slammed into your side, making you drop the flashlight. Grunting, you held the boy's thin arms to prevent him from scratching at you.

"Danny! Go!" you yelled at him. He did as he was told, escaping with the help of the brothers from above. The brother kept yelling until he used his feet to kick at you. With the help of your magic, you forced the brother away from you which gave you enough time to grab from the gun. As soon as you had it in your hand, he rushed at you, knocking you to the ground.

"Y/N!" Dean yelled from above once he didn't see you come up.

"Dean!!!" you yelled. Kicking the brother away, you grabbed your flashlight off the ground and pointed it at his face just as he tried to come to you. He moaned at the light in his eyes which kept him away at a safe distance. Looking around, you found the gun and reached for it. Being focused on that, you moved the light away which gave the boy a go to attack you.

At the last moment, you grabbed the gun before pointing it at the brother. Just as he pounced on you, you shot him twice in the chest. He gasped as blood poured out of his mouth, falling to the ground next to you. Dean suddenly decided to join you to aid you, but it was too late. He looked at the boy before looking at your solemn face.

"Brother," you panted, accepting Dean's hand. He brought you in his arms, holding you tightly.

"Don't ever do that to me again," he whispered as he kissed your head.

"I'm okay, here this is yours," you said as you handed him your gun. Showing him where all the ammo went, you hauled everything to Sam before escaping back to the kitchen. Leaving the house, you walked down the stairs to see Susan, Kate, and Danny huddled up together, but Brian on the lawn, staring at something. Joining him, you saw the girl lying dead on the grass. It sucked that they had to grow up like that and die, but the deed was done. Now, it was time to get out of here. You needed a shower.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, you and Dean changed the tires so you could escape. The family was nice enough to let you get a head start before they called the police. Sam was loading the car up with everything that they stole. Dean finished jacking down the car before you both stood up.

"Thanks for the head start," you said to the parents while the children were hanging on the porch together.

"Why doesn't it surprise me you guys don't like the police?" Brian chuckled.

"It's sort of a mutual-appreciation thing, really," Sam said. Brian held out his hand for you and you shook it.

"Thank you," he said.

"You're welcome."

"You okay?" Dean asked Susan.

"No, we're the opposite of okay, but we're together. Thank you."

"Stay safe, okay?" you said before you and the brothers got in the car. Now, it was time to hit the road, and hopefully to a shower.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To take a break from everything, you three decided to have lunch by the war in the middle of nowhere under an overpass. Taking a bite of the burger, you rested your body close to Dean's. Dean unwrapped his burger before wrapping it back up.

"You okay?" you asked.

"You know, I felt for those sons of bitches back there. Lifelong torture turns you into something like that."

"You were in hell, Dean. Look, maybe you did what you did there, but you're not them. They were barely human," you sighed.

"Yeah, you're right. I wasn't like them. I was worse. They were animals, defending territory. Me? I did it for the sheer pleasure."

"Wait, what?" you and Sam asked in surprise. He never told you that.

"I enjoyed it, Sam, Y/N. They took me off the rack, I tortured souls, and I liked it. All those years, all that pain until finally getting to deal some out yourself. I didn't care who they put in front of me because that pain I felt, it just slipped away. No matter how many people I save, I can't change that. I can't fill this hole. Not ever."

"I'm sorry," you whispered as you got tears, knowing this whole thing was your fault anyway. It tore you to pieces knowing you were the reason Dean was sent to Hell, why he was in so much pain.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

64.4K 1.5K 21
Like hey guess who's back! It's me!! When Dean finds a different kind of girl what does he do? Do his green eyes find something amazing? She was a l...
145K 3.9K 73
Dean's clock is ticking and with each passing moment, he is closer and closer to death. You, Sam and Dean try and find a way to save him from going t...
145K 3.8K 89
When the world starts to crumble around you, when you feel like you've lost everything, you gain a new perspective on life that comes with the best k...
1.3K 49 10
Being the little sister to the Winchester's means a few things. 1: You know how to use a gun, fight and drink anyone under the table 2: Older brother...