The Boss

By RoseLeAnnMoore

Lisa Jones have not had it easy. Being insecure about her weight and body have always been an issue for her... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
Epilogue

CHAPTER 13

50.5K 1.6K 198
By RoseLeAnnMoore

I walked into the local drug store by my house. I decided after the conversation we had at the restaurant I needed to know if I was pregnant or not, im not the one to play the waiting game so instead of waiting to see if my cycle would come on within the week I would rather just find out now rather than later.

I looked up to the sign that indicated this aisle was the one that held pregnancy testes on them. I walked up to the section that had at least six different kinds of test that I could choose from.

"god who knew it could be so many" I mumble to myself

I just decided to pick three different kind just in case one was effective and gave out the wrong answer I would have two more to go by. I went the register all the while praying that no one I knew saw me. Is it just me or does it seem like everyone is looking when you go to buy things like this? It's like they looking at you knowing that you been screwing. I was so glad when I was able to just hop in my car and head home.

As soon as I walked in the door I ran up the stairs and headed straight to the bathroom. I made sure i open each test and read the direction clearly. The first two said that if I was pregnant I would see two lines appear and if not I would see just one. The third would just either say the word 'pregnant' or ' not pregnant' I blew out a big breath

"simple enough I guess" I said aloud

I forced myself to pee in a cup and dipped all three test at the same time. I closed the toilet lid down and set on top waiting for my verdict. I have to be honestly and say that this is not one of the best position a female could ever be in. I couldn't have a baby out of wedlock and especially with a man I'm not even in a relationship with. My child deserved more than to be raised with anything less than a loving mother and father who lived together and loved each other as much as they love them. then on top of that how can i afford this child. I know William would step up and help financially but I didn't want a broke up family to start off my child's life. This was just all types of fucked up, but before I decided to get myself too worked up I guess I could wait to see the results. Checking my watch I saw that the time had lapsed and the results should be finished. I took a deep breath and slowly walked over to look at the counter sink where the test layed......

"Oh thank God... it's negative" I let out the breath I was holding . All three test showed that I wasn't pregnant, I was so elated. I threw away the test and turned around to cut the tub on and run some water for a bath. I went and took all my clothes off to and put them in the laundry room and poured some bath salts in the running water once I made it back in the bathroom. I tied my hair up and stepped in the warm water, set back and closed my eyes. Even though I'm happy I wasn't pregnant I still need to sort these feelings out I know I have for William. No sense in lieing to myself between these weekend visit and office lunches I've falling for this man. I have been through too much and can't afford...no scratch that want allow myself to be hurt again.

"ding dong" the doorbell rung interrupting my thoughts.

"I wonder who this could be" I said to myself while drying off a little to put on a robe and answer the door. I just got done having dinner with the girls so I know they shouldn't want anything and William was not even in the country. The bell rung again as I came down the hall.

"Just a minute" I yelled through the door. I forgot to turn my front porch light on so I could only see a dark tall shadowy figure through the door.

"who is it" I said skeptical of opening the door without knowing who it was on the other side. There's so many crazy people out here now a days you have to be careful.

"it's William" a deep voice answered back. William! He's not supposed to be back until the end of the week.

"what are doing here I thought you wasn't suppose to be back for another couple of days" I rushed out after opening the door. "is everything alright?"

"yes everything's fine I just want to come back a early" he closed the door behind him, locked it and pulled me into his arms "I missed you" he whispered before kissing me lightly on my forehead. I wrapped my arms around his waist because I really did miss him too.

"what were you doing" he asked stepping out of our hug and looking at my attire.

"I was just taking a bath and the doorbell rung so I came to answer it" I replied, I could see his eyes darken at my statement.

"you can finish I'll wait for you" he said grinning down at me

I don't know what it is but William always can make me have these nervous butterflies just from one look "ok I'll be done in a minute" I said turning and walking back down the hall to my room. I walked in my bathroom and started undoing my robe to get back in the tub until I realized William was leaning in the doorway with his arm over his chest watching me.

"I'll just sit and watch" he said walking over and sitting on top of the toilet lid. I kind of hesitated before taken my robe fully off. I know William has seen me naked but I'm still not so comfortable with him looking at my body head on, but I just finished taken my robe off and got over in the water full of bubbles. I washed my body and almost forgot he was sitting on the toilet until I felt him looking at me.

"youll pass me that towel?" i asked standing up out the water. he grabbed the towel that was on the counter and wrapped me up in it. After drying off I went in search for some clothes

"Where are you going" William asked me before I could walk in the closet to find something to sleep in.

"Im going to find some bed clothes" I replied

"You want need them" he said walking over to me and removing the towel.

I smiled up at him to look in his eyes and felt the ever so frequent butterflies. I pulled his tshirt from over his head and let it hit the floor. Im always amazed at his body, between his coco chocolate perfect skin and good looks he could really have been a model. I ran my fingers down his abs until they reached his belt buckle and begin to unbukle and zip his pants. His pants along with his boxers hit the floor causing his massive dick to spring forth and he stepped out of them.

"you are so beautiful" I said looking over his naked body before grabbing his dick and rubbing my hand up and down.

"Men aren't supose to be beautiful sweetheart" he said grinning down at me and grabbing my ass with both hands. He reached down further to grab me under my knees and picked my up and walked over to bed. After laying me down. he opened my legs and went straight to my clit which caused me to jump and begin sucking.

"hmmmm" I could feel myself getting soaking wet already and he just started. He pushed my leg opened wider and suck his face further in it and really begin to go to work.

"Oh my God....shit baby" I screamed. I threw my head back and forth. my legs trembled as I came all over the bed. After he licked every drop he came up and smiled at me. I couldnt help but smile back in a daze. He got up and walked to his pants to get a condom and put it on. He layed down on his back next to me .

"come get on top" he said pulling me at my waist. I set up and straddled him as he positioned himself at my entrance, I slid down slowly trying to let my body get use to his size. I felt stretched to max, he was so wide that if I leaned forward I could feel the stimilation on my clit. He put his hand on my hips I rode up and down. I started going faster when I got the hang of it.

"Damn...shit girl.." William groaned as I kept riding. I guess I was doing a good job by his reaction so I started to ride him faster.

"Baby you about to make me come" He said before flipping me over and taking me from behind. All I could do was grab the sheets and scream into the pillow as he pounded me over and over again. I was on the verge of coming before he flipped me over on my back and spread my legs. he rubbed my clit and sinked deep inside and rode me until we came together.

That was the most intense orgasim i have ever had. I laid on his chest drawing imaginary circles trying to catch my breath. If I wasn't for sure before I definitely know now that Im in love with this man. I promised myself that I would never be put in this position again but here I am once again at the mercy of man and Im just praying that I dont get hurt from this.

_______________________________________________

I checked to see if I had any messages at the front desk before heading to my office. Walking down the hallway I wondered if William has made it into work but knowing him he was here before everyone. That was something that I really admired about him was the way he seemed to work harder than anyone here. I knocked on his door and waited for him to answer.

"Come in" I heard his dep voice say. An shiver ran up my spine just thinking about what we did last night. I opened the door and poked my head in.

" I was just coming to see if you were here already" I said walking all the way in. At the sound of my voice he look and smiled.

"Hey I told you to rest alittle and come in later" he said standing from his seat and walking around his desk before bringing me into his arms

"Well you know I told you that what we have going on should not get in the way of work" I challenged backed

"No your just hard headed" he said smiling down

"umm excuse me am I interupting something here?" we both looked up to Cassandra standing at the door staring at us, well actually me, she looked at me like she could scratch my eyes out. We both stepped apart and she entered the office.

"William can i speak to you ALONE" she said to him all the while looking at me

"Cassandra what are you doing here" William sighed rubbing his hand down his face

"Well if I could speak to you then mabe you could fine out what I want" she said taking her eyes off me to look at William.

"I'll just leave you two alone and let you all have some privacy" I said and walked to the door to leave

"Thank You" Cassandra said and made sure she closed the door behind me

I walked to my office and decided to get some work done. I did wonder what the hell Cassandra had to say to William that was so important. I had to admit that she was very beautiful and you could tell she came from money. And thats what really scared me because her and William looked like they belonged together. Since they did use to date whos to say they cant rekindle what they use to have, and where would that leave me.

"knock knock" someone knocked on my door interupting my thoughts

"Come in" i said to the person on the other side. I was shocked to see Cassandra walk in and close the door.

"Hi can I help you....have a seat" I said putting on a smile. Cassandra looked at the seat as if it had rats in it and then looked back at me. She had this way of making a person feel like they are beneath her.

"No thank you I'll just stand" she said with a fake smile "but Actually yes you can help me I really would appreciate it if you would stay away from William" she said bluntly

Not sure if I heard her correct i said "excuse me"

"Oh you heard me Stay..Away..From.. William. Exactly What do you think you are doing with a man like him anyway." she sneered her claws were definitely showing at this point

finally coming out of shock I stood and crossed my arms over my chest "With all do respect...what ever me and William have going on is none of your business" i said looking her in her eyes. I can't believe she actually had the audacity to come in my office and speak to me like this. But then again I can believe it.

"Oh please you actually think you can hold a man like that sweetie" she started laughing "Do you know who he is?....Obviously not if you think that someone of your class " she said looking at me with a disgusted face "could actually be accepted in our world. You will never "fit In" so Im just warning you before you get your little feelings hurt." she said "I mean if you really meant anything to him he wouldn't be hiding you now would he"

"Who said were hiding Cassandra.....who said were doing anything period and what is it to you" I said back. She was really beginning to irritate me now.

"obviously your of no importance to him if no one knows about you...and I know you all are sleeping together, don't try and deny it because I know everything about William and what he does and who he does it with" she said back "your nothing but someone for him to pass the time with it's best you end it now before it's too late" she smiled and walk to the door "I've waisted enough of your time I'll let you get back to your work"

After Cassandra left I couldnt get what she said out of my head. I was so angry at her, Williams, and myself. I was angry at her for feeling like she had the right to just come in here and talk to me the way did...who the hell do she think she is. I was angry at William for even putting me in this position to began with. And I was angry with myself for even letting what this bitch say get to me and actually even falling in love with this man. My emotion are just a wreck and I knew I had to let this go because I'm getting into something that I got a feeling is not going to end right. I had to talk to William

"knock knock knock" "come in" I walked in Williams office because I just couldn't take it no more. I'm tired of having all my emotions bottled up. And I needed some relief.

"William we need to talk" I said walking in and taking a seat in front of his desk

"what about" he ask looking over at me

I took a deep breath "I think that we shouldn't see each other anymore" I said in a whisper

"what? Why is something wrong" he asked his voice rising

"I just think we should keep it professional and not have a sexual relationship anymore"

He started shaking his head before I could even finish "it doesn't work like that Lisa...you don't get to fuck me last night and think you can come in here and just end things the next day"

I flinched at his harsh words and his tone of voice. He stood and walked over to me.

He leaned forward his face a half a foot away from mine as he grabbed the arms of the chair I was sitting in. I felt small and helpless in his dark brown eye that were glazed with anger

"we cant go back to way things were sweetheart I'm in too deep now" he said in a very low tone where only I could hear. I didn't like the way he was talking to me like I was a child and didn't have a say so in anything. I stood up from my seat which caused him to step back.

"you don't tell me what to do William either we go back to the way it was or I quit" I said standing firm staring him in the face

"I want stop sleeping with you Lisa" he said as if he wasn't fazed by what I said I was so angry I felt like steam was coming out of my ears

"well I quit" I stated and prepared to leave his office and collect my things. Nobody will ever have control over me ever again. I promised myself that and I'm keeping that promise at all cost.

"how will you pay your bills without a job Lisa" he asked to my back causing me to turn back around

" I'll find another one....there are other jobs out there in my field" I replied

"oh really and how do you plan to get a job with one of the worst recommendation from your former boss" he said crossing his arms over his chest

"my job performance has nothing to do with what happen between us....I'm damn good at my job and you know it" I said frowning at what he was implying

"correction....you were good, according to the recommendation I will write you were unable to perform your duties and is persuaded to not be hired, and considering it's coming from me all I have to do is make one phone call and you want get hired in the whole state of NewYork" he said just looking with a unreadable expression on his face.

At that moment I wasn't looking into the eyes of the loving William I was with last night. Or was i looking at the loving big brother William. I was looking at the hard uncaring business man William Blake who is powerful enough to end my career and have me homeless if he wanted too. And at that very moment I realized that I was once again out of control of my life and I hated him for that.

*******************************************************************.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter Sorry for any errors I'll go back and try to clean them up tomorrow

COMMENT-VOTE-FAN:)

Oh and I have something to ask you guys that has totally nothing to do with the story....So me and my friend were having a debate about how she feels dark skin women do not look good with bright lipstick. I on the other hand think we can pull it off and look just as beautiful as any other color women so......I actually have a picture up of me with bright lipstick on let me know what you guys think. I need a unbiased opinion and I thought what better place then here to get it from

Thanks :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 526 52
I'm Robin Lawless, and I work at an office job. Y'know, with the desks, the pencil skirts, and the smell of microwaved fish. What a lot of people don...
82.9K 2.5K 31
This is a story about a fat girl how does not think she is pretty so no guy will love her but her boss is madly in love with her
79.7K 4.4K 43
Being a plus size woman among the ocean of skinnies will never be easy, as for Kameela, she had always been insecure of what's on the scales. In her...
154K 6.4K 30
Marie knows she is beautiful and she just thought men couldn't handle her. She was too much for them. Until her one night stand with Tanner Ayers. ...