Your Moment With Bliss (Alexa...

Oleh BulletClubFoLife

*"Livin the Life" Crossover* A well known superstar named Tommy Majors has made a name in NXT after a couple... Lebih Banyak

Info and Introduction
Restore
My Special Guest
The Past
Bonding
Overnight
Shocking News
Slow Start
All Planned Out
First Date
The Freedom Fighter
Double The Trouble
Terrible Humor
Moving Forward
Exploring
Family Filled With Titles
Deja Vu
Today Is Your Day
We Were Ment To Be
Rumble Around
We Need To Be Together
The Return Of The Rivalry
The Blood Brand
Our Big Moment
Time Off, For Us
Let's Get Away
The Return Of Mr & Mrs Majors
The Happy Couple
Cashing In
Just When My Life Is Complete
Can't Be The Fighting Champion
Embarrassment
Stomping Grounds
This Is Getting Out Of Hand
Non Stop Baby Thoughts
Momentum Killed
C'mon, It's SummerSlam
Back On The Sidelines
Perfect Timing

Altercations

3K 43 24
Oleh BulletClubFoLife

SummerSlam has come and gone*

Tommy had become a double champion after the biggest party of the summer; Lexi is making her comeback by going straight after the newly crowned Smackdown Women's Champion, Naomi.

Now that Tommy is carrying the WWE Championship and United States Championship, he knew that it won't be long before he drops to just a single title holder.

But he was also focused on his girlfriend, Lexi. She was making her inring debut soon after being out for almost seven months.

He figured that he could help her train at the Performance Center with her a bit, just to get warmed up and get her scenes going again.

Monday, day after SummerSlam*

Tommy woke up next to his blond beauty and didn't want to get up.

He laid there for second while he was still holding Lexi, she was sleeping and holding his arms in place.

Trying to go back to sleep, Tommy gave up and slowly unlocked his arms around her. He looked back as he got up and saw that she was moving around in discomfort, he felt bad as she knew that he was out of bed.

But he had to get up, otherwise they'd be sleeping all day; he had a few things planned since they're in New York.

Tom grabbed some clothes and walked into the bathroom to shower, he had a whole schedule planned out for them today.

He knew that it could be difficult for them to go anywhere together since WWE fans are all over, but they're still keeping their relationship secret.

10 minutes later*

Lexi woke up and saw her boyfriend wasn't next to her, she then lifted her head and heard the shower running.

Then a ding rang in the room, she smelled the sweet sent of fresh coffee.

That opened her senses and she sprung out of bed, put on her bottoms and a shirt, and walked to the kitchen where a fresh pot was made.

She poured herself a cup and sat in the livingroom, waiting for Tommy to come out.

When he walked out, he was drying his hair and saw Lexi was out of bed.

He walked a little more in and saw her sitting on the couch.

Tommy: Morning..

Alexa: Goodmorning.

She got up and kissed his cheek as they both were enjoying a cup of coffee together and embracing each other.

After a couple minutes, Lexi got up from the couch and walked into the bathroom.

Tommy guessed that she would be in there a while, so he grabbed his wallet and snuck out of the room without her hearing.

Down the street*

Tommy was walking down the street and hit a florist, when walking in he saw a couple fans run up to him.

They had his and Seth's shirt on, so he signed a few autographs and took some pictures with them.

He needed to hurry though as he wanted to suprise her.

Back in the hotel room*

Lexi was getting dressed and putting on her makeup as Tommy asked her to dress up today, as it was special. Doing her hair and finished in time as there was a knock at the door.

She heard it a couple more knocks and didn't know why her boyfriend didn't awnser it.

Alexa: Tom?

She peeked her head out and saw that he wasn't anywhere in the room, she wondered where he was and walked out.

The peep hole was covered and she was a little worried as it could be someone that she doesn't know.

Lexi opened the door slowly to see Tommy standing there with a huge bouquet of pink roses.

Alexa: gasps*

Tommy: For you..

She smiled and grabbed them, she had to kiss him for it but they both walked in and he had more stuff.

Alexa: You're sweet.

Tommy: This is the beginning.

Alexa: Oh really now?

He nodded and grabbed her hand as they both were ready and walked down to the rental car.

An hour later*

Tommy and Lexi were in the downtown mall.

They were walking around the busy outlet as Tommy was spoiling his girlfriend.

She felt bad that he was buying her stuff but he insisted that he does, so they were going to every place in the mall.

Tommy's arms were covered in bags as they left the Gucci outlet.

Lexi took some of the bags as they could hold hands.

Both were looking around as they spotted some people that acted like they were fans.

The group were sitting at a table, looking at them then looking away.

Tommy: I think those are wrestling fans.

Alexa: Oh no, I think were caught if they are.

But both kept holding hands and walking out of the mall to the car.

An hour later, Lexi and Tommy were sitting at a nice table inside of a bay side restaurant.

They were having the time of there lives by drinking, eating and enjoying each others company.

Tommy was getting lost in her eyes as they didn't talk for a good minute, but Lexi broke that curse by leaning over the table and kissing him. He snapped out of it and she smiled; Tommy paid the bill and they left the restaurant.

They both were driving back to the hotel, Lexi opened up the sunroof and felt the amazing evening weather.

Back in the hotel room*

Lexi and Tommy walked in and he ripped off the shoes he was wearing as soon as they closed the door.

Tommy: sighs*

Alexa: Feet soar?

Tommy: I haven't broke these in yet, my feet are killing me.

She giggled and walked to the desk with the mirror, Lexi was wiping off her makeup and getting out of her outfit.

Tommy walked into the bathroom to let her have her privacy, he was changing into his bed joggers and walked out to see her in her pajamas looking at her phone.

When Tommy sat on the couch he heard Lexi gasp and looked suprised.

Tommy: looks over*

Alexa: Tom, you may wanna see this..

He looked confused and got up, she had on her phone was a fan page on Instagram and the picture was Tommy and Lexi holding hands, kissing, and leaving the store.

@WWELovefan1

"Is that @TMajorsWWE and @alexa_bliss_wwe?

Tommy: Oh boy..

She continued and saw someone tagged her in a Twitter post.

Both were reading it and the headline was.

"NEW WWE COUPLE? Tommy Majors and Alexa Bliss were caught getting pretty close today in a downtown mall, in Manhattan."

Alexa: Looks like the secrets out.

Tommy walked to the kitchen to get a bottle of water, he didnt know that Lexi had gone onto her Instagram and started a live stream.

She waited until she reached almost ten thousand people watching, she was suprised but figured this was to break the silence.

Alexa: Hey everyone..

She starts to read the comments as everyone is asking about the photos.

Alexa: I see that everyone is wondering what's going on, and that's why I'm here to help.

She was about to explain something until in the backround of the video, you could hear Tommy yell at her.

Tommy: Ey babe? Do you want a bottle of water.

Alexa: Tommy!

He didn't know that she was live and he cringed a bit, but he walked over with a bottle for her and sat next to her.

Alexa: I see alot of you saw the photos of Tommy and I..

Tommy: And?

Alexa: What?

Tommy: Who cares? It's between you and I babe.

Both smiled at each other and the camera showed Tommy pull her head in and share a passionate kiss.

The chat was freaking out as they kissed for a good while.

She looked back at the stream and turned it off, leaving everyone that watched in shock.

Tommy then grabbed her hand and walked her to the bed, where both laid down and cuddled tight before falling asleep.

Tuesday, Smackdown Live*

4pm*

Lexi and Tommy were at the venue where tonight both brands were continuing the superstar shakeup.

Tonight was a busy day as new people were coming to the blue brand.

Tommy and Lexi were in the production hall and they were informed that the new rivalry that was going to start up had been scrapped.

Him and Lexi were going to be in a heated rivalry with The Miz and Maryse where Miz would go after one of Tommy's titles.

But that changed when the "It Couple" were drafted back to RAW.

So the crew needed to come up with something new, so Lexi wasn't scheduled and Tommy already shot a on screen promo.

Both were now just waiting for the show to start, just incase they needed one of them.

5 minutes until showtime*

Lexi and Tommy were in catering, they were drinking some water and talking to some of the new NXT talent that joined.

Tommy: Aleister, you'll make a fine champion on the main roster.

Aleister: Thanks man, I already miss NXT.

Tommy: You were a hell of a champion.

They continued to talk as Lexi and Zelina talked.

When the two left the table a couple minutes later, it was just the two now.

Tommy and Lexi were talking a bit until he saw a group walk in and his mouth was wide open.

Alexa: What?

Tommy: This is bad..

Alexa: What babe?

She turned around and saw Liv, Ruby and Emma walk in from gorilla.

They were the new founded Riott Squad after Sarah moved to partner with "The War Raiders".

Lexi was shocked to see them and turned back around to see Tommy staring at them.

She got worried as this was the first time that Tommy has seen, basically all of his ex girlfriends in a long time. She was hoping that he won't leave her to go back to them.

But she had a gut feeling that, that wouldn't happen.

Alexa: Don't look at them, look at me baby.

Tommy: Do you not see that?

Alexa: What?

Tommy: Gionna, she's normal.

Alexa: Yeah? And?

Tommy: She's supposed to be pregnant, almost seven months.

That made Lexi's mouth open in shock, Liv had lied about being pregnant and telling Tommy that he was the father.

Lexi then got up and stormed over to them; Tommy then shot up and chased her down.

Before Lexi could be able to reach out and grab her, Tommy grabbed her and held her back as Liv looked scared.

Alexa: How could you Gionna!? We were best friends and you decide to lie to us all?

Liv: Lexi..

Alexa: Shut up!

Tommy: Babe, calm down!

That shocked Ruby, Emma and Liv that he called Lexi "babe".

Ruby: Oh.. I see Tommy found a new toy.

Emma: Get ready for a broken heart sweetie.

Those two laughed and walked away while Liv stayed so she could explain herself.

Tommy was still holding Lexi tight so she couldn't get out of his grip.

Alexa: If he let's me go then you're gonna get it!

Liv: Lexi, Tom.. I need to explain.

She calmed down a little while Liv was about to talk.

Liv: Thomas.. I'm sorry I lied about the pregnancy, I just..

Alexa: ...

Tommy: ...

Liv: I just need you back.. I still love you baby.

Alexa: Dont call him that! You had your chance!

Tommy: Chill babe.

He was now holding her as she held his arms now, Lexi was starting to calm down a little as she continued to talk.

Liv: I know what I did was wrong but I need you, we were ment to be together.

Tommy: I'm going to stop you now, we were probably ment to be; you ruined that in a day.

Alexa: ...

Tommy: You made a decision to cheat and you went with it. Now I have found my "one". She is there for me for whenever I need her, she was there for me when you broke me. And now I'm the happiest man alive right now.

Liv: But...

Tommy: You need to move on..

Liv then walked away crying until she turned around and started to attack Lexi, when Tommy was shocked and let her go; Lexi started to fight Liv in catering.

Tommy looked around and grabbed Finn to get Liv as he grabbed his girlfriend Lexi.

Both women were now separated and Lexi was still trying to squirm out of his grip until he backed her out into the hallway, away from everyone and he tried to calm her down.

Tommy: Lex.

Alexa: I'll kill her!

Tommy: Babe!

Alexa: She better hope that I never get my hands on her!

He turned her around and pulled her in for an intense kiss, to shut her up and calm her down.

When he pulled away she was quiet.

Lexi took a deep breath and held his hand as one of the producers came by and informed both Lexi and Tommy to go ahead and take the rest of the day to cool down.

Both of them packed up and headed back to the hotel where they stripped down and were laying in bed.

Tommy wrapped his arms around her and he felt her get uncomfortable and start to cry a bit.

She turned back over and wiped her eyes so he wouldn't see her crying, but he already knew.

Tommy: Babe, what's wrong?

Alexa: Sniffs* it's nothing..

Tommy: Lex, you can tell me.

Alexa: I uh.. when I heard Gionna say she wants you back, that worried me Tommy.

Tommy: Why?

Alexa: I felt like she could easily make you go back to her.

He interrupted her by putting his finger over her mouth, she stopped and he kissed her cheek which made her smile.

Tommy: There is nothing that can make me go back to her.

Alexa: ...

Tommy: You're the only one for me lex, I love you.

She smiled and kissed his cheek back, that made him smile.

Alexa: I love you too.

END OF CHAPTER 12

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

45.4K 587 51
Australian Underground Wrestling star Wesley Robinson, aka Archangel, has his heart broken after catching his girlfriend in bed with his friends and...
42.8K 580 18
November 15, 2018 [#1 in WWE] August 1,2018 [#1 in Liv] Male readers journey through ups and downs of becoming a superstar! [The First and ORIGINAL...
70.4K 1K 50
Luke Ardiente, one of the biggest names in the Asian sports world signs with WWE and is a part of the SmackDown roster. His cold heart, serious lone...
93.6K 959 24
You are a former indie wrestler for the bullet club in NJPW. After two years, you vowed not to wrestle ever again and focus on your music career and...