Put Your Love On | obj | ✘

By britxcvi

(PREVIOUSLY TITLED SIX INCH HEELS) Remi Simmons has always been a go-getter: independent and thirsty for succ... More

character list + disclaimer
prelude
one.
two.
three.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty. (part one)
thirty. (part two)
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
epilogue.

four.

54.2K 3.5K 5.8K
By britxcvi

Girl check my coat
Drop that ass on the floor
Way you move on that pole
Baby look at you go
| Brent Faiyaz - Lovely

"You know her?" Nathan questioned, looking at how intensely Omari stared over at the stage where Remi was walking on to.

Omari cleared his throat, "Kind of."

Nathan eyed his friend before nodding, "I'm all for you having your fun, but be careful bro and you know what I mean by that."

While Jeremiah was too busy flirting with Royce, it didn't take Nathan long to put the pieces together in his head. Just last month his best friend was talking about a girl with pretty eyes that he'd risk his job for and now, here he was calling a stripper, with those pretty eyes, by her first name. Nathan wasn't an idiot and knew this had to be that same student—especially with how Omari was looking over at her.

Nathan didn't care for the fact that Omari was attracted to one of his students, or a stripper for that matter, but what he did care about was Omari's career. The last thing he wanted was to see his best friend end up without a job or have his reputation tarnished because he chose to mess with one of his students. If Remi was what Omari really wanted, Nathan wouldn't judge but he just wanted Omari to be careful about it.

Nathan was also a bit worried about Omari just getting hurt. He had saw how the whole Trinity situation played out, and would hate for that to be another one of those things. Neither him nor Jeremiah knew Remi personally, so to see Omari lust over her as hard as he was raised some suspicion. Omari was so caught up in sex with Trinity he didn't see how he was being used, and Nathan didn't want that to be the case with Remi.

"Always," Omari mumbled, standing up from his seat, "I'll be back."

He walked towards the stage to get a closer look at Remi, noticing how men were flocking towards the stage once she was introduced. Most of them were hollering her name, some were just staring with pure admiration in their eyes. Omari had just sat on one of the lounge chairs that was positioned right in front of the stage, stretching out his arms.

Remi had turned her head a bit, catching a glimpse of Omari staring at her. The feeling that she had in her stomach was the same feeling she had when she first ever stepped on stage at ACE—nervousness. Something about his stare had made her feel a bit weak in the knees but she knew she needed to get it together now. This was her job, it was how she kept herself fed and the bills paid and she couldn't fuck up her bag over him.

Omari shifted in his seat a bit, digging in his pocket to grab the band of money he took out of the ATM before he got here. He knew it would be fucked up to just watch her and not throw anything.

While he may have been a bit shocked, he wasn't a dickhead. If she was stripping, it must've been for a reason. Which is the exact reason why he didn't even care to judge her about her current job. Everyone had a reason for what they did, and Remi's reason was her business.

Nicki Minaj's Hard White began to blare through the speakers and Remi started to dance to the beat. Every movement she had made matched the beat to a tee, her ass bouncing perfectly. Bills had already began to be thrown her way and she wasn't even thirty-seconds into her set. Remi had twirled around the pole, dropping down and shaking her ass on beat while tossing her long hair over her shoulders.

Every move that Remi made was enticing. It was to the point where Omari, who was deep into the seat at first, was now at the edge of it, staring at Remi with a small grin. This is what he meant when he said he loved strippers. It was also what he meant when he said it was like a work of art. While he had seen plenty of amazing strippers before, he never seen one like Remi. She was well-rounded—beautiful and an amazing dancer who knew how to work the stage.

Omari licked over his lips as he watched her climb the pole, lifting up her long leg as she spun around. He noticed how every move she made was perfectly thought out, especially with how well they all flowed together. Remi wasn't one of those girls who took the stage and just threw a bunch of moves together in hopes that they'd work. He could tell most of it was planned, and it may have been why so many people flocked to her. She wasn't sloppy, she was precise.

Omari tossed up a couple of the fifty dollar bills he had in the stack of money that was resting in his hand, watching them fall onto the stage. When the song was wrapping up, the stage was practically covered in bills to the point where Omari was afraid Remi would slip on one with the high ass heels she was wearing.

"Going broke, ain't you?" Travis had come up behind Omari with a little laugh.

Omari turned to face him with a laugh, "No, no. Not yet at least."

"Like I said, only twenty-one but got heart with the body to match," Travis chuckled, "See that lil' ass secluded area back there?"

Omari looked where Travis was pointing to, nodding his head "Yeah."

"You can take a seat up there and I'll send her your way when she's done," Travis assured him, "Tell your buddies back at the bar and I'll have girls for them too."

Omari licked over his lips and nodded. While part of him wanted to get up from his seat at that very moment, he couldn't. He was stuck staring at her every move because she was just that enticing.

As a few more moments passed by, Omari stayed back and fixated his eyes on Remi. He watched as she worked the pole, making the flock of men gawk at her every move. She crawled on the floor slightly, her ass shaking as she crawled towards an older gentleman. Omari watched as she grabbed his tie seductively, sort of pulling his tie to force him towards her so their faces were inches apart. When she had let him go, the man tossed the large stack of money right onto the stage.

Omari cleared his throat, standing up and heading back towards the bar where Nathan and Jeremiah were arguing about the latest sports topic.

"So you really think Bron went to LA to win a chip?" Nathan gave Jeremiah a blank stare, "Fuck outta here! That man went there to go retire and be a family man."

"He was trying to get AD!" Jeremiah protested, "He wanted to make a winning team!"

"And in the process fucked up the team's chemistry," Nathan waved Jeremiah off, "He excited for Space Jam 2, he don't give a damn about no Lakers."

Omari laughed, stepping in between the two men, "Y'all still arguing about this?"

"He brought it up!" Both men yelled simultaneously, making Omari shake his head.

"If y'all are done, or when y'all are done," Omari pointed towards the same section Travis showed him earlier, "I was told we could go up there and there would be some females sent our way for a few dances."

Jeremiah quickly shook his head, eyeing Royce who was handing out shots to a group of people at the other end of the bar, "I got all I need to see right here."

Nathan chewed on his bottom lip for a moment, trying to decide what to do. While he wanted to be surrounded with asses shaking in his face too, he also didn't want to be a cock-block for Omari. He knew getting a dance in that section while Omari was getting a dance from a girl he was obviously feeling would just be a bit awkward. Nathan decided he'd just go throw money on whatever girl was up on the stage next.

"I'm good down here," Nathan assured him, "I'm gon' go make it rain. Enjoy that dance with the devil bruh."

Omari laughed lowly, shaking his head at Nathan's comment before nodding, "Shoot a text whenever any of y'all are ready to go. I'll be back down."

Both men nodded and immediately went back to their bickering about LeBron. Before Omari left, he got a glass of straight D'ussé on ice to calm some of his nerves. Omari made his way to the section that Travis had shown him earlier, sitting down on the plush chair and taking a sip of the liquor—letting it glide down his throat with ease.

He could still clearly see Remi—Now, picking up her money and shoveling it into a bag with the help of another female. He leaned his head back a bit, resting his eyes while he waited for her arrival.

Remi made her way towards the back of the club, realizing she had no reason to be as nervous as she was. Was it a bit weird to have her professor throwing money at her? Yes. When she realized they were fifties did that make her shake her ass a bit harder? Also, yes.

Giving her bag of money towards the older ladies in the back, Remi let out an exhausted sigh. She fixed up her makeup a bit and applied an extra layer of deodorant, sealing it with some baby powder before stepping back out onto the floor. One thing Remi didn't play about was her hygiene. She would never, ever be caught smelling foul and couldn't see how some of the girls in the club could dance for hours without refreshing their deodorant or perfumes.

"Remi," Travis called out to her, making her neck snap in his direction, "C'mere."

She stepped towards his direction, noticing Jayda and Nyla by his side. Jayda seemed bored and tired, two things she always was. While Nyla had a scowl on her face, like she always did when Remi was being called. When the three of them were called together, it was usually to give a group of men a private dance, and typically these men held power. Travis knew he had to impress those type of men which is why he always got his three best workers to do the job.

"Who we gotta dance for?" Remi immediately questioned, watching Nyla roll her eyes slightly. Remi bit her tongue, deciding she'd talk to Nyla when the night ended because she didn't want to let her mouth mess up her bag.

"It's only you tonight," Travis told her, "In the private section near Royce's bar. He had two friends with him, but by the looks of it the bar had their attention."

Remi had cleared her throat and nodded. She knew it had to be none other than Omari because during her set, she could see Travis talking to him and pointing out the section. Double checking, Remi turned her head back a little towards the section and sure enough she could see the blonde curls on Omari's head from a mile a way.

"Why you sendin' her up there?" Nyla hissed, slightly jealous, "You know I—"

"Because I offered him Chy," he referred to her by her stage name, "But he didn't want you. He wants Medusa, so that's what I'm giving him."

"Whatever," Nyla huffed before turning on her heels to head towards the back of the locker room. Remi couldn't help but let a smirk form on her face at Nyla's jealousy.

Jayda soon followed after her, but Remi didn't care. She didn't know if Jayda was going back there to talk shit about her, or simply get ready for a set on stage but either way it was none of her business. If whatever was said wasn't directed, Remi didn't bother to respect it.

"You gonna be good?" Travis raised an eyebrow.

"Y-Yeah," Remi nodded, "Let me just take a shot first and I'll be up there for him."

Travis gave her the go-ahead, and walked away, leaving a clear path to the bar for Remi. She slipped behind it and poured herself a shot of Patron, immediately tossing it back. The thought of having to give Omari a private dance, then face him in class was starting to fuck with her nerves all over again.

Remi had thought over it for a few seconds and decided she'd play a few mind games of her own. She'd take what Omari had taught in class and use it against him, or at least try to. Remi thought she'd simply give him a dance he couldn't forget; one that would make him avoid even looking in her direction during class so they both could avoid the awkwardness. She'd just have to put him in a position to have him flustered, not her.

Downing another shot, Remi let out a deep breath and made her way to the section where Omari was sitting. As she approached him, she bit down on her lip a bit, taking note of how handsome he was. The gold chain and earring he sported was shinning along with the pink and blue fluorescent lights that bounced off of his caramel skin. Omari took another sip of his drink, hissing at the bitter taste before noticing Remi walk up to him.

He looked her over a bit, seeing that she was in the same outfit she had took the stage in. It was a black, lacy one-piece with a bunch of open slits that left a lot of room for imagination. Omari licked over his lips as his eyes traveled down her legs—they were long and perfectly moisturized. When he stopped at the long heels she was wearing, it was obvious they added some height to her. She was a bit taller than when he had seen her in class.

As Remi approached him, Miguel's Vixen began to smoothly played through the club's surround sound system. Remi mentally rolled her eyes, a small little smirk tugging on her face.

"You know, you don't really have to do this if you don't want to," Omari spoke, his voice a bit deep which sent chills up Remi's spine.

"You have to come to class to teach me because it's your job. You're paid to do it. I have to dance for you because it's my job," Remi shrugged, trying to be as confident as she could, "It's what I'm paid to do."

Omari was about to open his mouth to say something else to her, but decided against it, taking another sip of his drink. Remi decided against saying anything to him either, beginning to move her body to the song. She circled him a bit, almost as if she was a shark and he was her prey. When she stopped behind him, her arms ran down his chest. Omari instinctively looked down, noticing her long acrylics that were painted a nude color.

The anticipation was beginning to heighten as she lifted up her one leg and placed it over his shoulder, making his face nuzzle up against the crook of her thigh. She was careful not to step on his thigh with her heel, keeping it lightly lifted in the air. Omari inhaled her scent—a combination of vanilla and Chanel number nine filling up his nostrils. Her skin was just as soft as he imagined it would be as it brushed up against the side of his face.

Remi's hand gently traveled down his chest once more, moving up towards his face a bit and slightly caressing it. She removed her leg from off of him and moved from behind the chair, now facing in front of him. Omari looked up at her and bit down on his lip, taking in just how beautiful she was. Remi had dropped down slowly, hitting a bit of a spread eagle pose for a second while locking eyes with Omari.

She raised up some, still near the floor a bit before inching herself towards his body. Her face was right by Omari's crotch area and his breathing hitched a bit watching her. He was sure at this point his dick was rock hard and it wasn't even because of her dancing—more so because of eye contact they had shared.

Medusa a real fitting name, Omari thought as Remi batter her long lashes.

Remi raised up some more, this time letting her hands graze his lower half which made Omari shudder a bit.

Remi sat on his lap, facing him with her eyes locked onto his. Slowly, she had began to grind on him to the beat of the music and Omari was trying his hardest to not let a groan escape out of his mouth. Remi's hands had entangled themselves in his blonde curls as her hips were still rotating in circles. Her breast were just inches away from her face too, making Omari go a bit crazier.

When the eye contact between them had got a bit too intense and Remi was fighting the urge to fuck him right there where he sat, she raised up from off of his lap. She kept one leg grounded and lifted the other one as she sort of spun around to show off her flexibility. Slowly, she lowered herself back down on him, giving him the view of just her ass moving with the beat of the song perfectly.

Remi usually never let anyone touch her, but she didn't care at this point. She wanted to feel Omari's hands on her. It was almost as if there was an obvious chemistry between the two, and this dance had now sent the boiling pot of sexual tension tipping. The two of them had obviously met their match within one another.

"You can touch me, y'know?" Remi stopped grinding and leaned back on him with a slight arch in her back, her arms wrapping around his neck, "I don't bite."

"I know," Omari leaned over a bit so his mouth was now right by her ear, his voice was dark and raspy, "But I do."

Any plans that Remi had to make him feel flustered were almost all thrown out of the window as soon as those words had left his lips. She could practically feel his cool breath on her neck and it made the hairs on the back of her neck stand up. Quickly, she turned around and faced him once more, her arms still around his neck.

Omari knew what he was doing just as much as Remi did. He could tell he was getting flustered and didn't need that on his part. If Remi wanted to play with his head, he surely could play with hers. No one could school the teacher at their own game, especially if the teacher was Omari.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Remi questioned. As if she wasn't already attracted to him, his slight aggressive tone had already sent her hormones into a frenzy. After this was done, she'd definitely need to clean herself up.

Omari was a little stuck with what to do, until he just shrugged it off. He told himself if the opportunity had came his way, he'd take it and it seemed as if the opportunity was right in front of his face. It was a risky game with Remi being a student of his, but Omari never let risks stop him before.

Omari's hands traveled towards Remi's ass, gripping it slightly which caught her a bit off guard and almost made a moan slip out of her mouth, "It means I teach lessons that go way beyond the classroom, Remi."

Remi licked over her lips, "And what lessons are those, Mr. Beckham?"

A smirk had tugged over Omari's face when she had called him that, "Lessons I don't think you're really ready for."

"What makes you think that?" Remi asked, this time making sure her center was pressed against his member that was starting to rise in his jeans.

Omari had to take a bit of a deep breath before speaking up again, "I just know you aren't."

Omari wasn't sure how he was supposed to tell her that he wasn't into regular doggy-style sex. Omari was more of the ropes and handcuffs type of guy with an added amount of slapping and choking sprinkled in. BDSM was more so down his alley, and he knew not a lot of women weren't into that type of thing. His ex-girlfriend, Hailey, definitely wasn't because she thought it was a bit too creepy and it made Omari more careful with who he shared his sex life with. It was also part of the reason he was so wrapped up with Trinity, because she loved how dominant he was within the bedroom.

Omari was so laid back and chill in his every day life though, he'd like to have control of something. So when he realized he could have some of that control in the bedroom, it excited him. There was nothing more that Omari loved than pleasing a woman and making sure she was left nothing but satisfied with him.

"I don't think that's a fair assessment," Remi protested a bit, her eyes a bit lower than they usually were. Omari could see they held a bit of curiosity in them and he let out a low sigh.

"My lessons aren't your regular lessons, that's why," Omari worded it with the metaphor they were using, "My lessons just aren't missionary. They're ropes, toys, even handcuffs. They're me making sure you get yours before I get mine. They're rough, intense. Because with my lessons, I'm in control and I don't let up."

Remi had swallowed the lump that grown in her throat, shifting her body a bit. She had only ever had sex with two other guys, and both of those experiences weren't the best. The first was when she had lost her virginity and it probably was one of the most awkward experiences she ever had to entail. It was uncomfortable, painful, and her boyfriend at the time came after five pumps.

The second time wasn't as bad, but it was a bit boring. That boyfriend wanted Remi to ride him until he came, but didn't care for pleasuring her. Once he got his, he left her to finish herself off. So hearing Omari bring up all of those things, made her want to know more. Especially the part about getting hers.

"You're the teacher. Isn't teaching lessons supposed to be your job?" Remi whispered in his ear as his hands rested on her bottom, "Teach me."

Omari let out a little chuckle, biting down on his lip for a few more seconds before speaking, "If this feeling you have going through you right now is still present by the time Tuesday comes around, stop by my office after class and we can talk about it."

While the opportunity was presenting itself for Omari to have Remi in his bed tonight, he didn't want it to happen that way. He knew right now her hormones could have just been at an all time high and she really wasn't interested in what he had to offer. If she was the devil like Nathan had claimed she was, he knew a one-night stand really wouldn't suffice for him. He was also a bit on the fence because he didn't need her going around campus talking about how the graduate student that was an acting psychology professor had tied her up when they fucked.

It was a lot for both of them to think about, and Omari had figured the next time they saw one another it would make things more clearer for them both. Remi just nodded her head. While she wanted him now, she also knew it may have been in everyone's best interest to wait.

Omari's phone had went off and there was a text from Nathan.

Jay and I are ready to head out after we have one more beer. Too many musty hoes keep pressing me and I don't like it. We'll stay for a bit longer if you not done though.

Omari chuckled, locking his phone and stuffing it into his pocket. Remi was still sitting on his lap studying his face a bit. Omari drank the rest of the liquor that was sitting in his cup before setting the glass down on the table. Remi raised from his lap and stepped aside, her legs still squeezed together a bit.

Omari stood up after her, adjusting himself in his pants before digging in his pants pocket and leaving whatever money he had left on the table. He stood in front of Remi for a few seconds, taking in her pouty lips. They looked as soft as her skin, and as bad as he wanted to press his against hers, he didn't.

"I'll see you in class on Tuesday, Remi." Omari tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear, looking at her face for a few more seconds before walking away.

Remi had sat in the locker room after the club's closing, her mind still on everything that Omari had said to her a couple of hours ago. The playful smirk she wore while dancing on him was still spread across on her face. She bagged up her money and carefully placed it into her bag, zipping it up with a proud smile on her face. With the addition of Omari's five-hundred dollar tip, Remi had made about forty-five hundred dollars tonight and she was over the moon.

From the corner of her eye she could see Nyla grilling her, a harsh mug on her face while she rolled her eyes.

"You've been rolling your eyes at me all night Nyla, what's the problem?" Remi finally questioned, getting annoyed at the dirty looks Nyla kept throwing her way.

"It's just funny how you can sit up here and judge me for having sex for money but you sellin' your pussy too," Nyla spat, shaking her head.

Remi scrunched up her face, "Girl, I told you we are not the same. I'm not fucking anyone for money! If that's what you want to do, more power to you but I'm not built for that."

"Please your were practically dry-humping that man up there," Nyla mugged her.

"Why are you watching me and what I do?" Remi tilted her head, "Are you that obsessed with me or something?"

"I just had to see what the whole hype was about for you to get a solo-private before me," Nyla looked Remi up and down, "Especially since I've been here since day one."

"I've never seen a bitch as old as you so proud to still be working in the fucking strip club," Remi laughed, tossing her head back, "What do you want? The I'm the oldest bitch shaking my ass in here award? A tray of cookies for being here since the dawn of time? Let me know Nyla."

"Bitch if you want to get disrespectful we can," Nyla stood up from her seat, poking out her chest.

Remi dropped her duffle bag to the floor and laced up her sneakers, pulling her hair into a bun, "Run up if you 'bout it bitch."

"Anthony!" Jayda called out, trying to get his attention, "Anthony come get these girls before they claw each other head off!"

Anthony rushed inside of the room, picking up Remi and her duffle bag with ease. As soon as he came into the room, Nyla had tried to run up, pretending as if she was on go from the moment Remi told her to run up. She knew once Anthony was there, no fighting would be going on.

"Let me fuck her up!" Nyla shouted as Anthony carried Remi out of the room, "Lil' stupid ass bitch!"

Remi was kicking at Anthony as he carried her out of the club, tears of anger streaming down her face, "I swear, I'm tired of that bitch trying me because I'm young!"

Anthony set her on her feet once they approached her car, letting out a little laugh while he shook his head, "C'mon Rem, don't let these bitches see you sweat."

Remi wiped away at her face, her chest heaving up and down. If Anthony wasn't so big, she knew she'd push past him and run back into the club to drag Nyla out, but that would be no use. The second Anthony saw her try to run away, he'd probably stuff her right into her car.

Remi was starting to grow beyond annoyed with Nyla's constant envy and picking at her for things that she couldn't control. Now, it was like Nyla was doing it on purpose to get under her skin and it was starting to work. There was only so much Remi could take before she snapped.

"I can't stand her pig nose ass," Remi blurted out the insult, feeling her blood still boiling from the altercation, "I swear Anthony, Nyla really got another thing coming to her if she keeps playing with me. Fuck this job, I'll go work at another club."

"Aye," she could hear a familiar voice approach her and Anthony, "My bitch been fuckin' wit' you?"

As Andre approached them, Anthony had instinctively stepped in front of her. Whenever Andre was around, that meant nothing but trouble for everyone. Anthony refused to let him do anything to Remi because he knew how bad he wanted her.

"Calm down big fella, ain't no one about to touch the bitch," Andrea laughed, taking a drag from his blunt before nodding towards Remi, "Nyla fuckin' with you?"

"No, I'm good," Remi spoke with confidence in her voice.

Andre twisted his lips at her a bit before blowing smoke out of his mouth, "You ain't put no more thought towards my offer, lil' Ms. Medusa? Whatever you got in that bag I can guarantee I'd have you making triple that."

Andre was still very persistent on have Remi work for him within the city. It annoyed him that she wasn't as desperate as other girls, but he knew eventually he'd make her cave. Whenever he saw her on stage, all he could see was dollar signs. He knew if he offered her to all the men in the club that were dying to get a chance to fuck her, he'd be one of the richest men in the city. Those men would be willing to pay top dollar for her.

It also intrigued him because he knew he'd get the chance to break her in, and there was nothing more he wanted than to get a taste or Remi.

"No, I'm fine." Remi replied dryly, stepping inside of her car with the help of Anthony.

Andre nodded, licking over his lips before taking another pull of his blunt before staring Remi down, "Well, you know where to find me when you change your mind."

︵︵

When Tuesday had rolled around, Remi found herself in Omari's class paying attention to every word he said. The same feeling of wanting to feel his hands all over her was still there. The way he spoke in class had just brought her back to that night, and it left her wondering what exactly he could do in bed.

Remi found herself attracted to men before, but never like this. There was something about Omari that seemed a bit mysterious and she was interested in finding out what exactly it was. He was so chill in class, how wild could he be within the bedroom?

The occasional glances he would sneak at her during class had made her squeeze her legs here and there, and she knew he still had that flustered feeling because he'd stumble on his words when he looked over at her.

Her curiosity had gotten the best of her, which was exactly why she was preparing herself to see Omari in his office and take him up on his offer.

"Okay Remi, just do it," Remi paced back and forth quietly in the girl's bathroom, "The worse he can say is no, and that's okay. Your imagination did wonders for you that night, you don't need him."

Quickly she shook out all of her nerves and ran her fingers through her hair. She approached Omari's office door with her head held high, knocking a bit before stepping in.

Hearing the knocks, Omari looked up from his computer, a little shocked to see her there, "Something I can help you with Remi?"

Since their encounter at ACE, Remi had been weighing a bit heavy on Omari's mind. He couldn't help but think about the way she had slid up and down that pole, or how nice her body felt pressed against his. He could only help but imagine how it would feel pressed against his when she was naked. The seductive look in her eyes was also the only thing he could see that made him get going.

The way she was starting to take over his mind, Omari was starting to think that Nathan was right: Remi was indeed a demon.

Remi took a deep breath, already feeling a wetness in between her legs as she stared at him, "I'm still interested in those lessons you told me about."

Omari leaned back in his chair, placing the tip of his pen in his mouth as he looked Remi over. He waited a few days and the opportunity was still presenting itself. Now, it was time to act on it.

"Close the door."

________________

TALK TO ME:
What did you think about Remi's dance for Omari? Did it prove they had some chemistry or was it just hormones?

Nyla still being a hater? Andre popping up with his offer again?

Remi wants them lessons from Omari and he seems to have agreed...Any thoughts or predictions on that?

It's about to get spicy. Don't forget to vote/comment so I know y'all still feeling it! Also, Wattpad isn't sending out notifications to people so you may need to follow me if you aren't to be notified that I've updated. Y'all know this app be bugging tf out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

954 32 19
How did I get myself into this mess? How did I fall so deeply for my professor? Book one: The Teacher's Affair Book two: Family, Love, and Happines...
348K 6.7K 40
Mollie's life took a tragic turn just before she was about to start college, but was this for the better? She doesn't know what to expect when she ha...
639K 12.3K 46
- F I U F A M I L Y S E R I E S - Book 1 - can be read as stand alone What do you get when you mix two pressured college students, NFL drafts, love c...
19.9K 208 9
A college student, whose name is Y/n, has developed an attraction towards her professor. In order to enhance her academic performance, she has opted...