ℙ𝕃𝕌𝕊ℍ

Per _lasciva_

Because chubby/plump/fat people are the cutest and I wanna write about it, with your faves. BTS-centric {Gend... Més

Hello !
Taehyung - Dreams
Yoongi - Soft
Seokjin - Worship
Namjoon - Library
Hoseok - Heaven
Jungkook - Clumsy
Jimin - Doll
Namjoon - Rain
Taehyung - Enchanting
Yoongi - Sexy
Jungkook - Fine
Hoseok - Art
Jimin - Ethereal
Jin - Awe
Yoongi - Lavish
Jungkook - Squish
Namjoon - Sof kis
Taehyung - Paint
Jin - Delightful
Hoseok - Safe
Jungkook - Terrible
Namjoon - Touch
OT7 - Thick
Yoongi - Squeeze
Taehyung
Taehyung - Play
Jungkook - Rivalry
OT7 - Jiggle
Jungkook - Joufflue
not a chapter, just a little bit curious
a small question

Jimin - Silly Silly

2.4K 70 51
Per _lasciva_

A/N : Mild nsfw I guess ?

{ Gender neutral reader }

                       💞💞💞

   Jimin's strong arms were wrapped around your plush body while you swayed back and forth gently. His chubby fingers delicately squeezed your soft rolls making you giggle. Heart thrumming against his chest, Jimin hummed against the sensitive skin of your neck. The action made your adorable chubby form shiver and bite your soft lips.

         You were wearing a comfy set of shorts and sleeveless top accentuating your ever so luscious body. Your soft thick thighs filled your wear so damn well. Your lovely soft belly was pressed up against Jimin's toned abdomen making him sigh from the softness.

     The living room was filled with the tunes of a soft musical track making your heart and soul fill with excitement and calmness.

      Running his chubby fingers down your round arms, Jimin pressed them against it admiring the goosebumps that formed along the supple skin. Your ample thighs jiggled from you dancing with him. Jimin kissed your neck before lightly nipping at it. Your chubby fingers gripped his biceps and you pressed your round face against his chest taking in his pleasant scent.

       Jimin intertwined his fingers with your soft ones and gently twirled you around to the beat of the music making you giggle. He felt his heart elate from your melodious voice. You were like sunshine and hearts. You voice had the appeal of honey and nectar. He imagined the most unique of atoms creating an ethereal you. Jimin was happy to have your angelic self in his life.

Whenever Jimin felt your happiness, he swore he could see a multiverse being born behind your divine eyes. Your big cheeks lifted from a genuine smile on your round face sent his heart dizzy from love.

Jimin was so in love with you and it scared him to think of a life without you. And yet it excited him, to spend the rest of his life with you.

Bringing your soft body closer to his muscular one, Jimin leaned forward to kiss your heavenly lips. Holding your wide hips, he turned you around, pressing his front to your back. His right hand was splayed on your belly and he spread his fingers enjoying how the supple skin sank with the touch. His left hand was rubbing at your love handle oh so gently.

After a few minutes, Jimin sat your adorable chubby form on the couch and went to fetch a rose from a nearby vase in the living room. Placing the flower between his teeth, he sexily sauntered over to you making you laugh from his silliness.

After he sat in front of you on his knees, Jimin took the rose out of his mouth and delicately ran it all over your lush body. Your pretty eyes fluttered close at the touch of the petals and your round fingers involuntarily grabbed your attire.

Jimin smirked after noticing the action and brought the rose up to your divine lips, and gently tapped on it. You opened your eyes, only to see Jimin in front of your face, his lips hovering over yours.

Cupping your round face with his left hand, Jimin pressed his lips to yours so tenderly as if to tease you. Your whimper made him move his lips against yours, resulting in a moan from you into his mouth.

Releasing for a grasp of air, Jimin moved the rose all the way to your succulent thighs and slowly moved it to and fro, making sure that you could feel how the petals were caressing your supple skin. He licked his lips when he noticed how your cute round toes curled at the contact.

Jimin looked at your cherubic face and took in your features. Your pupils were dilated and you were biting your lip, trying not let any moans come out of your pretty mouth.

Bringing his left hand down to your thick thighs, Jimin grabbed it a bit roughly and a loud moan rang out of you. Pleased at the reaction, Jimin pressed his face to the supple part before biting and kissing the skin present there. Your ran your round fingers through his hair while he was  bringing his face so close.

His nose brushed against a sensitive spot on your thighs and you unknowingly jerked your sweet hips back from the sensation and laughed at his shocked face.

"Sorry Mochi, I am a bit ticklish there", you told Jimin with a smile present on your round cherubic face.

No sooner had you said that, Jimin slowly pushed your upper body towards the top cushion after placing the rose on your belly and held your big thighs in his hands, his fingers gripping the muscle under the cellulite and began peppering kisses all over the skin making you gasp from his strength.

Jimin sucked marks onto your thighs making you moan whenever he made a particularly harsh one. His lips moving over and under your thighs made your soft frame tremble from the sensation of his touches. You covered your round flustered face whenever you moaned too loud for your liking.

Jimin always pried away your hands from your face whenever you let out the most sinful of sounds when you were with him. You were too damn ethereal to be covered up.

"I want to hear your moans baby. Don't hide yourself from me. You are so fucking beautiful", Jimin kissed your forehead. You felt your face feel hot from his tender touches on your angelic self.

Slowly bunching your top up to your chest, after placing the rose somewhere on the couch Jimin leaned down and began blowing raspberries on your beautiful belly making you laugh from the ridiculous sounds he was letting out of his mouth.

The duality of this man never failed to surprise you.

Jimin felt his soul just envelope in utter happiness from the pure joy you were exuding at his silly antics. He traced your stretch marks revelling how well they looked on your supple skin making you look like a celestial entity. He worshipped your soft curves so damn much.

Your stretch marks and cellulite felt amazing under his fingertips. Jimin kissed every one of your coloured marks, on your thick waist, round soft hips and your wonderful belly and your rich thighs, making you choke back a sob. Jimin was an important presence in your life and you doubted that would ever change.

Chubby fingers wiped away the tears flowing down your big round cheeks, making you close your eyes. Changing his position to being on his knees, Jimin leaned forward, cradled your head in his strong arms and gently hummed along to the song making sure you can hear his breathtaking voice.

"I love you Jimin", you said, your heart bursting with love and kisses.

"I love you more cherub, so so much", Jimin closed his eyes and took in your scent, enchanting his senses.

                          💞💞💞

I deeply apologize if it was not that good 😢

My stress is out of the charts at the moment. I am feeling immense pressure from myself at such a degree that I can barely sleep.

Don't be a ghost please, just leave a vote, bc I am desperate 😔

Nah, but seriously, it helps me out a lot

To those who regularly vote and comment on my chapters, thank you so much 😢💞😢💞

Y'all know who you are, I love you so much guys 💞💞💞💞

And for the love of God, take care of yourself, be safe, eat lots, stay hydrated and treat yourself or else I will yeet myself over there along with Bucky Barnes and smash y'all some awesome cuddles yeehaw

Hope you have a nice day cherubs 💞💞

I love you all so much 💞💞💞💞

~ Marshmallow

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

150K 5.8K 46
29 year old Y/N, goes on a series of failed blind dates. Her father is determined to marry her off asap. She is beautiful, sexy, smart, funny, caring...
24.6K 585 16
Just your run-of-the-mill BTS One Shot book but with some interactive fun stuff mixed in. I have so many ideas for stories, so I thought I'd deliver...
50.8K 1.1K 38
soft oneshots cause why not. ⚠️anything mentioned here isn't a depiction of how any idol arein real life⚠️ hope u like this one don't forget to com...
350K 13.3K 53
~~~~ A Sugar Mama but much more sweeter. ~~~~ Hybrid!Yoongi x Reader ⚠️~ MATURE THEMES ~⚠️ ~ 06/01/2020 - 17/11/2020~