exes. [bryson]

بواسطة shayslater

How do you know if you still love someone? المزيد

Introduction
√ 1 : Just got to school
× 2 : Saved by the popcorn
÷ 3: Matching Outfit
+ 4: I have a thing with B&C
? 5: BUMBLE BEE ?
! 6: Fight
¥ 7: love her again
@8: Want you back
¢9: Hit up the fire
%10: Crush
ľ11: Background check
{12: 2 months Later
®13: Big Game
¡14: Party
§15: Drunk&Hot
x16: There's a possibility?
ÿ17: Get back
ł18: Plan! Plan! Plan!
«19: Personal Driver
»20: Too bad
«21: Whatever it takes
23: Back to you
24: 1 throwback
25: Under the rainy day
26: My sunshine
27: Before it sinks in
28: Dad
29: Date
30: God follower
31: Movies
32: Sleep
33: Live
34: Shot Deleted Parts whole chapter
35: Got away
36: Bumble
37:
38: Las Vegas
39: Yes
40: Jordyn
41: Wedding
42: Wedding
43: The End
Chapter

34: Shot

272 12 9
بواسطة shayslater

Brynn's POV
Another day goes by and everyone knew that Carson and I are dating.
" Brynn!" I heard Jordyn scream my name rushing towards me with a glare.

She unexpectedly slapped me. Everyone who saw it gasped.
" How dare you steal Carson from me?!" She shouted and this got me very mad.

I slapped her real hard and everyone ooed." It was my fault you cheated." I said." You're such a bitch!" She said and pulled my hair.

I did what she was doing and I can say I'm winning." Brynn! Brynn! Stop." Lauren and Kenzie tries to pull me away.

" Carson!" Lauren called. Carson squeezed through the crowd and pulled me away." This is not over Brynn." Jordyn said.

" Let's go." Carson said and assisted me to the field as we sat down by the bleachers.

" Brynn. What happened?" He asked.
" I don't know. She attacked me out of nowhere." I explained.

" Are you ok?" He asked worried.
" I'm fine." I said." See. This is what I'm afraid of. I don't want anyone to hurt you." I said.

He just hugged me to make me feel comfortable and calm. As the days goes by.

My siblings and Sean went to the mall with mom so I was left alone in the house. I would rather stay at home and not be crushed by fans randomly screaming and hugging us.

I'm not saying I hate them, I just want peace." Brynn! Open the door!" Someone screamed outside the house knocking on the door.

" Brynn. There's a girl outside mad." Kenneth said." I can tell. Thanks for the information anyway." I said.

" Do you want us to get her out?" Jason asked." No. I can handle her. Just stay here." I said.

" But Brynn-" Kurt said." No. Whatever happens do not help me." I said." What if she beats you up?" Jerome asked.

" As I said. Do not help me." I said then they looked at each other worried.
" If something happens to you, we'll get fired." Jason said.

" Fine." I said. I opened the door and faced Jordyn." B*tch!" Jordyn said with a slap.

I faced Jordyn calmly." As much as I can control myself, I ask you to leave." I said then she pulled my hair and dragged me outside to the front yard.

" Jordyn!" I exclaimed grabbing her hand and twisting it to let me go.
She was screaming in pain as I twisted her hand.

I let her go and stepped back." Leave!" I said." I'm not leaving. I'm not done yet." Jordyn said then her friends started getting closer and closer around me.

" Jordyn! Please Leave. This is my property. I have the right to make you leave." I said.

She just smirked and pulled out a knife." Stay right there!" Jason said and pulled out a gun, so as Jerome, Kurt, and Kenneth.

" Of course you have bodyguards. Do you think I'm dumb to let me get caught and not have my revenge?" She asked.

" What do you mean?" I asked clueless then all I heard was gun shots. I turned around and saw my bodyguards on the ground.

" What the hell?! Shooting my bodyguards?! Are you insane?!" I asked already starting to get scared.

" Insane?!- Yes I'm insane! Carson, is mine!" She shouted." YOU CHEATED!" I shouted.

" Shut Up!" She said." You are the cause why we broke up. Ever since you transferred he wasn't paying to me that much like he used to. I've started to get jealous and thinking of him leaving me made me cheat. Brynn. I've loved him so much than you know." Jordyn explained staeting to cry.

" I might be the bad person you think I am... but I love him. When we first met... I knew I'm going to love him. He was the perfect guy to me. He is very kind, gentle, courageous, and talented. At first I thought I couldn't get him. By my surprise we started dating. But then he started talking about someone he knows. It was making me jealous... curious- then now I found out it was you. It really hurts me when I found out you guys are dating again." She said.

I saw Sean and Carson's car pulled up and slowly get out.

Play video above
" Jordyn I'm really sorry. When we broke up, I told him to find a girl much better than me. And I found out you guys are dating and he looks happy with you. I'll admit I was jealous... Because I still love him. I've never seen the smile he gave you. It was different." I said and was shocked when she brought her gun out.

I quickly raised my hands up in the air as my heartbeat raised." Jordyn... please... put the gun down." I pleaded.

" I beg you Brynn... give me Carson back and you'll be free." She said.
" Jordyn I can't do that." I said.

" Then you left me no choice." She said and pulled the trigger and shot me again and again.

" No!" I heard my family and Carson screamed. Jordyn and her friends run away as fast as they can.

" Brynn!" Carson shouted as my whole body went down and hitting my head As I blacked out.

Carson's POV
" No, no, no,no! Brynn. No!" I screamed holding her tight." Call 911!" I pleaded crying as I looked down at an unconscious Brynn.

The ambulance came and rushed Brynn to the hospital with Kaycee and Ashlee in the ambulance and left Sean, Sadie, Noah, and I.

I was so weak that I can't move.
" She'll be alright. She's a tough girl." Sean comforted. I just burst out and mad at Jordyn.

I got my phone and chatted at the group chat.

Cool Kidz

  Go to the hospital now

Lolo
What? Why?
Juan
What's wrong?

Brynn got shot

MackZ
WHAT?!
Willy
WhAT?!
Lolo
WhAt?!
Juan
WHAT?!

Just come, please.
I need you guys

Juan
We're coming

After that, I teared up once again.
" We need to go. I need to see her. Let's go." I said getting up and getting inside the car and drove off as fast as I can.

No one's POV

" Carson. Is she alright? Is she safe already? Where is she?" They all asked frantically.

" She's still in the operating room." Carson said. The girls broke down and cried as the guys comforted them.

Sadie, Noah, and Kaycee were in dee thoughts and praying for Brynn as their mom broke down.

Sean was there to comfort them. Hours past and Carson was facing back and forth when the surgeon came out of the operating room.

" How's Brynn? Is she OK?" He asked.
" She's fine, but her head injury was hard for us, We got 3 bullets out of her and luckily she survived. She's in her room." The doctor said.

" Excuse me." He said and left. They went to Brynn's room and all they saw was Brynn unconcious surrounded by machines.

The scenario broke everyone. As Carson sat down next to Brynn, he held her hand.

Everyone can't look at her directly as it brought them so much pain. Life is unfair.

" Don't leave me." He said." Excuse me, we need you to be out of the room for Ms. Rumfallo's
check up. " A nurse said.

Carson looked at Brynn and kissed her hand and brushed her hair before leaving the room with the others.

" I think we should go downstairs and eat. The doctors said it themselves that she's fine. " Johnny said.

" I think so too. We've been in a rough day." William said. Meanwhile on Brynn's room.

As the nurse was checking on Brynn, Brynn started shaking uncontrollably.
" Paging all the doctors in room 303! Paging all the doctors in room 303! We have an emergency! " The nurse called as she dropped her things and checked Brynn's vital signs.

On the group, as they were about to enter the elevator they heard from the speakers that a nurse is calling all the doctors for help.

They saw doctors and nurses rushing with equipments into the room that was said.

" Room 303... Wait!-That's Brynn's room!" Noah said. Everyone went weak as chills went down.

They rushed back to Brynn's room and a nurse stopped them and all they can do is watch by the window of Brynn's room.

They all started crying again. Carson looked at the girl he loves suffering surrounded by doctors and nurses.

Tears were streaming down his cheeks. You can do this Brynn, you're strong. Carson said to himself.

Lauren and Kenzie held hands crying to see their best friend in that stage.
Kaycee and her siblings and her mom sat down crying.

Sean and the boys comforted them while tears were streaming. Inside the room the doctors are trying their best to save her life.

The machine signed a flat line and Carson's eyes widened. " No. No! No!" Carson shouted wanting to go inside but he can't.

" No Brynn. No! NO! NO!" Carson screamed. Everyone stood up and looked by the window and their eyes widened.

" Brynn! No!" Kenzie screamed crying hard. Johnny hugged her as she was grieving. Lauren cried so hard she past out.

Kaycee buried her face on Sean's chest. Sadie and Noah hugged their mom.

The doctor revived her 3 times.

Beep. Beep. Beep.
She's alive! She survived! Everyone's eyes widened

The doctors were relieved. They cheered for the success. They went out of the room.

" The good news is she's stable now." The doctor announced and everyone was relieved.

" The bad news is... She's in a coma." The doctor announced. " Well, when will she wake up?" Ashley asked.

" Unfortunately we don't know when. But hopefully soon. You can now see her. " The doctor said and left with the nurses and other doctors.

They entered the room and surrounded Brynn. Ashley hold Brynn's hand and smiled.

Hey Wittypups! Sooooooooo, here's the chapter I was enjoying to write.
I hope you guys like it. Peace!
I've deleted some parts and I'll post it.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.5K 155 32
I never thought that I would fall for a woman at first sight and she would have me jumping through hoops just to get her to be mine. It's something s...
4.5K 223 22
❝you're the only one, only you, i promise❞ in which a 2 famous teens accidentally bumped into each other and catches feelings; will the fans accept t...
3.2K 113 20
What if you got married when you were drunk?
34.9K 218 141
love is a confusing and harsh thing but there's always light at the end of the tunnel