Never Turn back ANIKA

By Dare_devil97

This story concentrates on shivaay and anika separation track where shivaay came to know that HARSHAVARTHAN T... More

PART 1 : GETTING RID OF BITTER PAST.
PART 2 : THE UNSUNG PAIN.
PART 3 - FAMILY LOVE.
PART 4 - THE MEETING
PART 5 : BROTHER SISTER BOND.
Part 6: MY ANGRY BIRD.
Part 7: Facing the buried past.
Part 8: RUNNING AWAY FROM THE PAST.
Part 9: My REEL husband.
Part 10: ROOMMATES OR BUDDIES.
Part 11: TRUSTED ONE.
Part 12: CONNECTED??
PART 13: FIGHTING WITH MYSELF
Part 14: OUTBURST or CONFESSION.
Part 15: US!!! FOREVER??
Part 16: PAIN
Part 17: NO MORE CHANCE.
Part 18: DON'T BE COWARD.
Part 19: WANT TO BE WITH HER.
Part 20: UNWANTED FOR HER, MOST WANTED FOR HIM.
Part 21: TRYING TO OVERCOME.
Part 22: MY LIFE WITH YOU
Part 23: THE REAL TURNING POINT.
Part 24: FINDING THE LOST HEARTBEAT.
Part 25: THE END
Part 26: UNPREDICTABLE LIFE
Part 27: TRUST.
Part 28: TEARS OF GUILT.
Part 29: CONFESSION.
Part 30: PROMISE.
Part 31: HAPPILY EVER AFTER.
Part 32: SAFEGUARD?
Part 33: PROMISE AGAIN.
Part 34: THE JUDGEMENT.
Part 35: SUPERHERO.
Part 37: EPILOGUE (Part 1)
Part 38: EPILOGUE (FINAL)
New story

Part 36: THE REAL LIFE STARTS HERE.

3.4K 283 83
By Dare_devil97

do you believe magic? Does it really exist? hope our shivaay has a very good answer for that. yes it exists, really exists... the word "papa" from Shreya wiped out all his pain and incompleteness in a second. for a while, he can't able to believe his ears, "God please change this dream to a reality" he thought. but god hit his head and said it's a reality you fool through a cheek kiss from Shreya. he gulped his throat, and he feels it... but then he wants to confirm, he slightly turned his head towards his brothers, up to his surprised they nodded yes with teary eyes and patted his shoulder, he feels that too. his lips are trembling to an extent like his hands or we can say his whole body was shaking. 

"love you paapa" - Shreya again said while placing her head in his shoulder. the words took him to another world where he can't able to say anything in happiness. he finally understood whatever happening before him, is not a dream but a reality. she kept her hands around his neck and pulled him slightly towards her side.

sh..shreya..- those are words which came out from his mouth as soon as he broke down, his legs lost his control and he was about to fall down along with Shreya, soon omru supported him and prevented him from falling. om's hand was in Shreya's head and rudru's hand was preventing him from falling.

immediately Shreya raised her head from his shoulder with a worried face and asked: "are you angry with me? why are you not saying anything sso I mean papa?" where he nodded no and hugged her tightly but he can't able to control his tears. shreya can feel shivaay's tears in her shoulder, unknowingly she also started to cry. after some time she broke the hug.

Shreya also can't able to bear tears in her papa's eyes. - she said in a very innocent tone where shivaay smiled with tears and nodded no to her. even though he stopped to cry, he can't able to stop Shreya's tears. 

why are you crying? - shivaay asked her where she hugged him tightly and said: "sorry papa, I thought you also leave me in the orphanage one day like krish dada".

everyone got shocked, where shivaay broke the hug and made her face him and asked: "I don't know from where you're getting this rubbish thought, do you think we can ever able to live without you?... she nodded no while wiping her tears.

"cutie pie, you don't know how we're feeling after you came to our life..." - om said while caressing her hair.

"I will die without you" - shivaay said with teary eyes, where she immediately cupped his mouth.

"Papa, don't use those words ..." - shreya said in a panic tone. where rudy seems to be silent, Shreya noticed that but she didn't say anything.

"if you talk like that, I will talk like this" - shivaay said where her worried mode turned into an angry mode.

Blackmail, SSSO hates that... - shreya said in a daring tone where everyone started to smile.

if you're SSSO, I am SSO ... your dad... - shivaay said in a daring tone. 

you're forgetting, if you're my dad, I am your daughter... - she yelled in a high pitch tone and stared him angrily where he can't able to tolerate her glare anymore. he took her towards the car where she continued her gaze on him.

bacha, come to me... - Gauri called her, Shreya immediately went to Gauri without breaking their eye contact. 

shivaay drove the car where Gauri sat with Shreya in the passenger seat and stared him, if anyone can kill with their looks, now shivaay would have died but shivaay can't able to take that anymore. he parked the car in front of an ice cream shop and called her out with a sweet smile, she refused. 

shivaay came outside, bought one cornetto for her and shown it to her from outside with a sweet smile where she signed disbelief. he came inside and gave it to Shreya where she immediately folded her hands and nodded no.

"ok baby lets forget everything na... let start freshly with this ice cream" - shivaay asked her with a hopeful smile.

"I don't want ice cream, I want sorry ... SORRY ... " - Shreya said where everyone around them cupped their mouth.

"what?" - he exclaimed in shock.

"bhavya... blackmailing is a crime right?" - shreya asked bhavya.

"yeah, Shreya" - bhavya immediately said where shivaay glared at her.

"and SSSO need sorry for that from SSO... C'mon I am waiting..."- Shreya informed him.

"Shreya ice cream is melting" - shivaay said to her where she took the ice cream from his hands and threw it outside where everyone's eyes came out of their sockets in shock.

"I don't want anything... I want sorry ..." - she said without facing him. 

"attitude" - shivaay exclaimed in shock, she didn't reply anything and stayed silent. shivaay understood even he cracked many deals he can't able win in this battle. so he decided to accept his defeat and took a deep breath.

"Shreya... I am sorry ... I shouldn't have blackmailed you... and I am feeling very sorry for that" - shivaay said in a very low tone where omru and bhavri cupped their mouth in shock. but Shreya becomes very happy and turned towards him and smiled. 

they both reached the home where shivaay inquired about anika immediately when he came back to home. the maid said that "madam is still sleeping" where Shreya and shivaay without making any noise headed into their room because if she caught them red-handedly then the consequences will be very very bad. the light suddenly turned on. they turned back and saw anika half sat on the bed and stared angrily at them.

"we just went outside anika..." - shivaay covered it up.

"okay, Shreya... come here"- anika said in a very low tone and widened her hands for her. where both father and daughter surprised with her casual reaction, but Shreya was not ready to believe her.

"it looks like a trap" - Shreya whispered in shivaay's ear.

"mumah chachi called me ... " - Shreya said to anika, where shivaay widely opened his eyes when Shreya called anika "mumah", soon she got down.

"you're leaving me lonely in this trap?" - shivaay asked her.

"you already trapped yourself when you got married to her" - Shreya chuckles and left to om's room.

"shivaay" - she called him with a worried face. he locked the door and sat beside her, she placed her head on his shoulder and said: "shivaay, I am scared".

"scared" - he exclaimed, where she hugged him tightly and said: "if something happens like last time then" while caressing her stomach. he raised her head and kissed her forehead.

"see, last time I am not there by your side ... but this time not only me the whole family is there by your side... do you think anyone can do anything?" - shivaay said while pulling her towards his side.

"and anika don't get tired this time itself, you forgot we have to make twins twice after this" - shivaay chuckles where she hits on his chest with a sweet smile.

"you know anika, this time your mood swings playing in my favor" - shivaay said where anika looked at him confusingly. where he leans towards her and tried to kiss her lips. 

hey... what are you doing? baby is hearing everything... - anika said while keeping her hand on his lips where he pouted sadly at her.

wait, I will ask permission. - shivaay said and leaned towards her bump, where she blushed hard.

baby... shall I? - he asked while keeping his ear on her baby bump. he immediately got up and looked at her with a naughty smile, anika knows what he will answer then too she wants to hear it.

what did he say? - she asked him with a smile.

anika.. you won't believe it ... she asked me to go ahead and she also said that she will close her ear. - shivaay said with a surprised tone and cupped his mouth, where on the other hand, she can't able to control her laugh. 

anika, I am serious... she told me like this ... - shivaay said to anika who was laughing like hell.

then he leaned towards her bump and kissed it, where he can able to see the moving print in her skin. he surprising looked at anika. she nodded yes in excitement. he kissed that print and whispered: "I solved everything".

"what's going on between you two?" - anika asked him in a suspicious face.

"father-daughter secret... don't interfere" - shivaay said and dragged her head near to his chest and they both slept in each other embrace.

morning

as soon as sunrises, Shreya ran to rudru's room and knocked on the door continuously, where bhavya opened the door, she rushed inside and sat above the sleeping rudy. but he hesitates to wake up.

"Rudy... wake up ... otherwise, your six packs become flat ... then how will I convince my class ma'am for not doing the homework... wake up" - she said and started to pull his hairs where bhavya came to her side, tied her hair and kissed her forehead.

"hereafter, we can't able to proceed that plan because bhavya came to your school and introduced herself as my wife" - rudy blabbered in sleep where she glared at bhavya.

"bhavya..." - she fakely cried.

"sorry ..." - bhavya said...

"now, I have to do homework ... " - she fakely cried.

"Rudy ... " - she yelled where he immediately woke up and sat on the bed.

"Rudy! ... I am giving you 5 mins time ... come down and we need to start doing my project immediately ... " - Shreya informed and left the room.

"yes, ma'am" - rudy saluted her and she straightly went to om's room.

"you don't have any idea chachu, what your brother did in my life?..." - Shreya said as soon as she entered into their room.

"what that duffer did now?" - om asked her while dragging her to his side.

"I used to get extra time for submitting my project because of rudy... yesterday rudy and bhavya have gone to my school and he introduced bhavya as his wife ... hereafter I will not get extra time to finish my project" - she said in a lower tone and looked at om.

"Woah... that's a big problem ... go down ... I will cancel all my work today and we will finish the project today itself" - om assured her and she went directly towards her parent's room.

"Papa... " - she fakely cried and entered into their room.

"now what...??" - anika asked her in a hesitating tone.

"your name is shivaay? then why are you reacting? - shreya asked her where she spotted shivaay, he immediately picked her up and asked: "what happened baby?"

"Papa ... cancel all your meetings today ... we need to finish my project" - she said where shivaay immediately called Mishra and canceled all his meetings. anika's eyes came out of her sockets in shock.

"shivaay what are you doing?" - anika exclaimed in shock.

"hey you, what you did in holidays without doing your project?" - anika yelled at Shreya.

"summer camp" - she replied in a cold tone.

"summer was only for 3 days ... I am asking before that you have 45 days holidays right" - anika asked her in a strict tone where shivaay remained silent as he knows if he comes between them fight turns as their fight.

"getting ready for the summer camp" - Shreya replied where anika's anger reached to her head because of Shreya's irresponsible answer.

"you know its all because of you... I won't forgive you for this" - anika said to shivaay and left the room furiously.

"but, what I did?" - he yelled back but she didn't give any reply.

"leave papa, I know you will convince her..." - Shreya said and patted her shoulder.

"how?" - shivaay asked her shockingly.

"by kissing her... assuming that I am sleeping" - she said while winking her eyes where shivaay jaw dropped in shock.

after a while, all the obro's came down and started to work with Shreya where all the obahu just watched them.

if you come and help us rather than watching ... the work will get over soon right" - Rudy called them while cutting the paper.

hey, what are you doing? - anika asked rudy while bitting the apple.

solar system ... - shivaay replied to her with a smile where she glared at him and said: "I asked rudy... not you"

ATTENTION EVERYONE ... - shreya announced, where everyone turned back to Shreya where she came with a canvas and paint in her hand.

THERE'S ANOTHER PROJECT CALLED FAMILY, FOR THAT I NEED ALL YOUR HAND PRINT IN THE CANVAS. - she announced and poured the paint in all the six's hand. they kept their handprint in the heart in shape in one colour, where Shreya with the help of om kept her handprint inside that heart in a rainbow color.

"it's superb" - everyone exclaimed where rudy took her handbook and said: "we did wrong... actually only parents handprints are required" 

"I knew it ... that's why I took the handprint from all the six... I have 3 mothers and 3 fathers and this is my family" - Shreya said and shown the canvas to them where others can't able to control their happy tears and widened their arms for Shreya, she ran towards them and hugged them tightly. it's like every painful ending has a beautiful beginning.

precap: epilogue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 591 11
A sacred bond of togetherness, compassion and love. Completed with the symbols of their love. Likin kaha jata hain na bura waqt rehta hain... Na achh...
154K 7.1K 22
Shivaay always believed in Naam Khoon Khandhan......finally leading Anika and Shivaay to separate. But what happens when Anika is the Missing Rana Pr...
133K 12.8K 34
Finally, their 5 years of marriage came to an end. He wanted to stop her from leaving him but his ego didn't let him do that also some part of him be...
99.8K 10.9K 31
Cover credit - @Aspiramdoc ❤ Dear Aspiramdoc ,Thanks for such a beautiful cover. His Ego is everything to him.His love for her means nothing when...