At My Brother's Wedding

Galing kay delmonreina

Completed✔️! #3 in Romance on 13/3/20! #4 in Crush on 7/3/22 Pratvik❤ Shakshi ! Shakshi. A beautiful, lovely... Higit pa

Reader's Note
One - Shakshi
Two - Coffee Shop
Three - Meeting the Professor
Four - Sparkles
Five - Team work
Six - 'Not a date' Date
Seven - She's my what?
Eight - Mr.Possessive
Nine - You have to love me!
Eleven - A new beginning
Twelve - Future Chairman
Thirteen - Stay away from her!
Fourteen - Nice start!
Fifteen - Love?
Sixteen - Beautiful
Seventeen - Party tonight
Eighteen - Unofficial Proposal
Nineteen - Kiss and Slap
Twenty - The accident
Twenty one - Trust
Twenty two - Her Heart breaker!
Twenty three - Bad day ends good
Twenty four - I love you!
Twenty five - I hate you!
Twenty Six - Va-rica
Twenty Seven - Aftermath!
Twenty Eight - Her first kiss!
Twenty Nine - Effect
Thirty - Heated up!
Thirty One - Bad girl?
Thirty Two - Haldi
Thirty Three - Mehandi
Thirty Four - Sangeeth
Thirty Five - The Wedding
Thirty Six - My Pratvik
Epilogue

Ten - For now, Not forever!

21.4K 901 83
Galing kay delmonreina

Shakshi's POV

I went to the class. Everyone was starring at me. No! To be more specific, My dress! That I had changed into after going with Mr. Arrogant. Ari was waiting for me. I didn't knew what I'm really feeling right now. About this situation. Shamed? Worried? Grateful? I have no idea.

I just bit my lips in embrassement, my head hanging down and walk fast to Ari. I shared with her about his coffee invitation this evening. I didn't knew why she got so excited about this matter. This is going to be another remarkable day!

Ari was actually suprised after hearing the fact that I accepted his request, No! His order?!

I didn't date even a single guy till today. I rejected every request and proposals which I got from them. I just didn't want my first date to be some random incident. It should be a treasureable event! Okay! I'm a fairytale kinda girl expecting for my Prince Charming!

But, with Mr. Arrogant, it is not a date. He is not my Prince charming even. Let me be honest, I had developed crush on him! Who wouldn't be? All girls, even the staffs in the campus are drooling over him. His personality just contrast his hot features. His arrogancy, no words!

I was secretly glad that I somehow managed to disturb his heart, his stubborn nature. I would have fallen for him when he proposed me sweetly that day. But what he did was unacceptable. Yet his typical self!

How could I accept a proposal when it was not at all a proposal but a threatening. 'You have to love me' his words slammed in my mind. How dare he was?

I planned to make him something clear today that Love should be earned and never to be forced!

My day went with his image popping randomly in my mind now and then. His hot features! The coffee shop slap! A drive with him! His proposal! His domineering nature! The care he showed today! Making him jealous! His support on Dr.Dorathi issue! He really likes me!

Wait! He might be forcing me because I didn't obey him. So, was he taking this route to get me? Caution, Shakshi!

My day ended with the thoughts about him. I didn't saw him after the morning incident. He told me to wait in the class. So I waved bye to Ari who was happily grinning at me sitting in the bike behind her boyfriend. This girl is really partying her life!

After that I marched to my classroom which was now empty and silent. I sat there in my place all alone.

It was past seven in the evening. No sign of Mr. Arrogant. I was already bored from repeatedly turning the pages of my book. I had zero concentration in reading the lines yet I want something to keep me engaged.

My stomach started to growl in hunger. I thought of getting a sandwich from canteen down. But the consequences of Mr. Arrogant find me missing was more fearsome than my hunger pangs.

So I decided to take a nap. I switched off the bright lights in my class. I had headache in such brightness. I laid down on the desk thinking whether was he revenging on me?

I heard footsteps in the varrendah. So I got up and peaked out the door.

It was Dr. Sharath. The sweetest person in our college. Unlike Mr. Arrogant, I never saw him even scold someone. Everybody likes him a lot.

I rushed myself back into the classroom to avoid unwanted questions from Dr. Sharath. I didn't have a good reason to tell him why I was here, this late?

He saw me already. He entered into the classroom searching for me. Damn! I forgot to switch on the lights. What will he think of me?

He switched on the lights and starred at me.

"Hey, what are you doing here? You didn't go home?"

"Eehh! Uuhh...Good evening,sir!"

"Yeah! evening! Any problem? You didn't look well?"

Think Shakshi! Think! I was just starring at him. I don't want to say him that I was waiting for Mr. Arrogant.

"Hey! You alright? You want any help?" he was now climbing towards me.

"Uuhh... N-No Si-sirr.. I-I.." I was stammering. Someone save me from this situation.

"Then what are you doing here?"

"Mmm... No-noth-ing sir.."

"Nothing?" he was standing right infront of me. I didn't knew I was not comfortable right now.

"Then why are sitting here in the dark. Alone?" his tone was in such a sexy way that it sends chills down my spine. He was raising his eyebrow at me.

I looked down to avoid his gaze.

Am I hallucinating? He was a good person as for I knew. May be I was too tired. His hands was about to shake my shoulder.

"What's your name?" he cooed soft.

"Shakshi" the voice banged the walls in the room!

It was none other than.... Mr. Arrogant!

"Hello, doctor! You still here?" Dr. Sharath asked him.

He was glarring at me. Without taking eyes off me he answered Dr.Sharath with so much irritation in his voice. He hates him?

"Yup Sharath! A kid in my ward started to threw fits. Duty calls! By the way what are you doing with my girl?" he finished.

"What?" me and Dr.Sharath exclaimed at same time.

"Listen carefully Sharath! Because I hate repeatings. I don't want to see you again anywhere near her. You have the entire campus to play your dirty games except her! Am I clear?"
He was so harsh. His eyes were throwing daggers at Dr. Sharath.

"Sorry! I didn't know that?!" Dr.Sharath scoffed.

He was standing there not knowing what to do. Same with me. This man have special talents to make even the coolest guy cry!

In quick steps Mr.Arrogant reached me. He grabbed my hand and pulled towards his side.

"I'm counting on you. So, Don't make something stupid that you will regret all your life, Sharath!" he said.

Why was he simply calling him by his name? His ill manners! I knew these guys were neighbours yet this was not right when I was righr there. Mr. Arrogant was playing his game of making him low infront of me.

"Actually I just came..." Dr. Sharath was trying some explanations which was abruptly cut off by Mr. Arrogant.

"Stop! Sharath. I don't want to hear any silly reasons." his voice was blooming "Whats mine will always be mine!" he eyed me with a smirk!

This man will never change.

"Move!" he roared and dragged me with him passing Dr. Sharath who was looking at me with pitty.

I was literally running to match his pace. He didn't bother to release his hold on my wrist. It was tightening when the seconds passed. It was hurting now.

I let out a whimper. He stopped and turned his head towards me. I used this opportunity to wriggle my hand out of his grip. He understood and loosen his grip but didn't let go of my hand.

He opened his car door for me.

"Get.the.f*ck.in!" he was so mad.

I stepped in silently. I didn't knew what I did wrong? It was not my mistake. Whenever I picturize him with love he rubbed it badly with his actions!

He slammed my door beside me. I wanted to run away. He got into the driver seat and his engiene roared.

He gripped the stearing hard and turned the car hastily. With this unexpected drift my head dashed sideways on his shoulders.

"Wear.the.seatbelt." he hissed.

What? He hates me so suddenly?

It was a rash driving. He was taking his anger out on driving. No! That's really bad. For him too! When did I started to care him?

"Sir..."

He never respond . Mr. Typical! We were about to hit a bike. Just missed!

"Sir! Please slow down" I screamed.

He just accelerated the speed. If he continues like this, we will definitely end up in an accident!

"Sir!" I brought some courage in myself and placed my hand over one of his hand holding the stearing wheel.

He slowed abruptly. I could feel his entire body was relaxing under my touch. It will take me many years to understand this man!

His eyes became soft. He looked at me with... I didn't know, something which doesn't scare me!

I withdrew my hand hastily. No more misunderstandings, Shakshi! I looked straight starring the road. A pain crossed his face.

He drove somewhere. It was silent. He pulled near a restaurant. I followed him behind. His attitude was somewhat calmed down. Thank god!

Asusual, he ordered for us. I interepted when he ordered for dinner rather than a coffee.

"Its night!" he said plainly.

His eyes bore deep into me. He didn't talk. I was looking down on my fidgeting fingers.

"So, Tell me, Shakshi?" he initiated after few minutes of starring me.

"Sir?" I asked, confused.

"What were you doing with that romeo lately?" he was cluntching his teeth.

I didn't knew where to start. I was framing words in my mind carefully not to make him even more angrier.

"Answer me when I ask you something." he fisted on the table.

I jumped because of that sound.

"I was waiting for you in the class. I heard some footsteps so I thought it was you. I peaked so he saw me and just questioned why I was there. Sir." I rushed in one breathe with closing my eyes tightly.

"Did he... touch you?" he was stammering now!!

I blinked open my eyes in shock. What question was that?

"No," I searched his emotions, "sir?"

"You like him?"

I was very much irritated.

"No sir. And stop this already. I can't take this anymore." I stood up from my chair which steals attention from other people eating there. Take it slow, girl!

"Sit. Down." he growled.

I sat down without creating another scene.

"Sir! Please stop torturing me. I can't do this. Leave me alone sir. Please!" tears brimmed in my eyes.

I want to be an independent happy girl. I lost myself after seeing him. It was purely torture.

"Torture?" his voice showed a hint of pain.

"Sir! I smile all day before we met. Everything went perfect before we met. You are pressureizing me. Suffocating me! I just need some space. Sir." I blurted out!

He was shocked. He didn't say anything! I continued,

"Love is just like trust. It should be felt by heart. You can't force me into. You can't threaten me on that. I might act but there will be no feelings! You are exactly opposite in every way I desire about my soulmate. We are different, sir. We aren't a match! So please... "

"How did you sure about that?" he cut me off.

"That we are not made for each other?" he continued knowing my confused look.

"I... I hope so." that was what I came up with.

"Shakshi..."

"Sir! Please I m begging you! Give me some space. I literally feel like a puppet doll caught in your hand, like my life is written by you. Please Sir. This won't work. There is nothing between us. I'm not yours! Sir." I wiped my tears fast which just rolled down my cheek.

After long silence.

"Okay! You're free to go. I won't disturb you." he said finally!

What? No! How can he be okay with that? He left me that easily? But I should be happy for this, right? I felt unsafe. I felt cold!

I looked him. "Sir?"

"Lets act like nothing happened! Anyways, there is nothing between us! Right?" he acted really cool.

I could sense no tension in him. He was completely alright. Whatelse could I expect from Mr. Playboy?

I didn't eat my food. I lost my appetite. He took his phone and called someone.

"Arica come to the address I text you. Now!" he cut it without waiting for the reply.

He started to enjoy his food. I was looking at him. Did he just called Ari to pick me up? He threw me so fast! He got over me so fast! I might just one of the many girls he meddled with.

He didn't even spare to glance me once. Mr. Arrogant! Actually I rejected him but I was the one, heart broken!
He was doing good!

He paid the bill and stood up seeing past my shoulder. I tiurned and found Ari was coming towards us.

"Good bye! Shakshi!" he lips smirked at me.

But his eyes said a different story.

Just for now! Not forever!

*****

Hi guys!

How is this one?

More twists are yet to come. Please keep supporting me with your votes and share my story with your friends.

Please comment me. It means a lot to me!

Update will be soon.

Good night guyzzzz😘😘😘

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

216K 11K 56
Plot twist : Your crush loves you back!💘 Join Spruha and Varad in their love journey🧡💙 𝗚𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗲 ~ "Varradd!! We're so close!" She said stutt...
150K 8.2K 71
" I would never be a second choice to anyone. If I need to compete with someone else for your love, I would gladly make it easier for you by taking m...
2.6M 118K 132
Story of an average looking indian girl fighting with her own demons until our hero enters She has insecurities which she couldn't share with others...
18.1K 427 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...