Instagram Anorexic {Taekook}

By MinMimi1009

"You look sick, you should start eating." Jungkook said, staring at the boy in front of him. "Thank you for r... More

Hana
Dul
Net
Dasot
Yeoseot
Ilgop
Yeodeol
Ahop
Yeol
Yeolhana
Yeoldul
Yeolset
Yeolnet
Yeoldasot
Yeolyeoseot
Yeolilgop
Yeolyeodeol

Set

897 35 8
By MinMimi1009

Jungkook sat on the sofa near the bar, waiting for Jimin to come back and talk with him. It was a long night and Jungkook was tired, but Jimin insisted to stay a little longer.

It was ok for Jungkook as long as he doesn't arrive home too late.

The fact that he has no internet or wifi in the bar had him going mad the past hour. It was past 9 p.m. That means, he missed guccishit posting something new on his Instagram.

Someone suddenly woke him up from his thoughts about that beautiful boy by sitting on his lap.

"Hey baby, wanna do something nasty?" The girl asked while caressing Jungkook's cheek, her long nails touching his skin making him shiver.

"Please go away."

"But baby don't you wanna have fun with me?" She asked.

'Cliché' He thought.

Being in a club to enjoy himself and forgetting every problem he has by sleeping with a girl is not what Jungkook wants. He just wanted to make Jimin happy by coming with him.

So he did what he should do;

"Sorry, I'm gay."

The girl immediately stood up and walked away, but not before giving him a disgusted look.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
920K 21.2K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
90.6K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...