Lessons Learned

By urluvissuicide

Sierra Cowell has been through a traumatic event in her life, losing her parents in a horrible car crash when... More

Prologue
Impact
Nerve
Breakfast
Want
Flowers
Attacked
Exile
Caught
Truth
Comfort
Black
Broken
Rejection
Accused
Frustration
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Admission
Dumped
Uncharted
Dinner
Flip
Rebound
Kiss Me (extra Sarry scene)
Return
Changes
Gymnastics
WTF
Jealous
Make-Up

Payback

398 10 1
By urluvissuicide

Sierra’s POV:

Seriously, what else could possibly go wrong on this damn tour?  The rape, Harry’s health scare, and now the news reports are saying that he raped someone?  Come on!

“I can’t fucking believe this,”  Harry moved to his suitcase and dug out a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.

“How could that have possibly gotten out?” I asked, standing to my feet.  I re-made the bed and turned around to grab my pajama pants off the floor.

“Fuck if I know,” he snapped.  I was surprised by the amount of anger he was showing, although I couldn’t blame him.  Honestly, the frustrated look on his face was kind of a turn on.

I honestly can’t describe what I was starting to feel for him.  There was something about him that I couldn’t put my finger on.  Honestly, I think my opinion of him completely changed when I was at the hospital earlier and I heard him on the phone with his mom.  I had plenty of male friends back home…and not one of them talked to their mom the way he talked to his, let alone respected them.

“Sierra,” he whined, shaking me from my thoughts.

“Huh?” I turned from where I was standing in front of my suitcase, staring into space.

“Help me?” he asked, pointing down to where he had just dropped his t-shirt.  “I can’t bend down that far just yet,”

I let out a small giggle and moved to pick it up. “You can’t go around dropping things, what if I wasn’t in here?  You’d be screwed,”

“Speaking of screwed,” he smirked, “While you’re down there,”

“Ew!” I smacked his arm, shoving his shirt back into his hand.

He chuckled, grinning cheekily at me.  “You love it,”

“You’re a pervert,”

“Yeah well,” he shrugged and pulled his shirt over his head.  “I’ve gotta go talk to Paul and figure out what the fuck we need to do for damage control,”

 I moved into the bathroom and emerged in a pair of jeans and my black sports bra.  “I can call my uncle,”

“No, not yet,” he shook his head and sat down on the edge of the bed, pulling his white converse onto his feet.  He looked up at me and crinkled his eyebrows, looking down my body.  “If we’re going to share a room, you can’t walk around like that,”

“I can’t walk around in a pair of jeans?”

“The jeans are fine,” he replied, standing back on his feet.  “It’s the bra,”

“Would you prefer that I not wear one?” I asked, then blushed realizing what I had just said.

“I don’t think you want me to answer that,” he chuckled, pulling a black beanie over his curls.

“Please don’t,” I said hurriedly threw on my pink hoodie and zipped it up, then slipped my feet into my black Toms.

“No shirt?” he raised an eyebrow. 

I shook my head. “I’m only gonna run out to get some food,”

“Oh,” he opened the door.  “I’ll see ya later, princess,”

“Are you hungry too?  I can grab you something,”

“Sure,” he replied as I followed him out the door.

“What do you want?”

“I don’t care,” he replied.  “I’m not that hungry but I’ll eat whatever you want to bring back,”

“You like Chinese?”

“Sounds good,” he replied, stopping at Paul’s door and knocking.  “Paulie! Get out of bed! We have issues!”

The door opened and Paul stood on the other side, his hair a mess.  “Yeah, I just saw,” he said groggily.  “Come on, kiddo, let’s figure something out,”

Harry disappeared into the room with him and the door clicked shut.  I made my way down the hallway and pressed the button to the elevator.  I couldn’t help but groan when the doors opened and the tall blonde man stepped out. 

“Pardon me,” he said moving past me.

“That’s it?” I asked, turning around to face him, only getting a glimpse of his head before he turned the corner and headed down the hallway.  “Olly!” I called, chasing after him.

“I have nothing to say to you,” he replied, continuing to walk to his room.

“Excuse me?” I snapped, following him. “You have nothing to say to me?  After what you’ve done?”

He stopped and shook his head, then swung around to face me.  “After what I’ve done?”

“What, have you forgotten?” I crossed my arms over my chest.  “You threw a childish fit because I wouldn’t have sex with you!”

“I asked you to leave because I had completely embarrassed myself!” he replied, his voice raising.  “Atleast I didn’t chicken out then run and screw someone else!”

“You still didn’t have to act the way you di-“ I paused and raised an eyebrow at him.  “Wait, what the hell are you talking about?”

“Oh bloody hell,” he snapped and turned around, throwing his hands up.  “Go play dumb with someone else,”

“You think that because I share a room with Harry that I’m fucking him!?” I followed him once more.

“You don’t think that I saw the two of you earlier?” he stopped in front of his room and dug in his pocket for the keycard.  “I told you, I came by to apologize for how stupid I was.  Harry opened the door in his boxers and you were sleeping in the same bed with him and your pajamas were on the floor!”

“Oh my god!” I jumped in front of him so he couldn’t go into his room and close the door.  “Olly, I did NOT have sex with Harry!”

“Whatever,” he rolled his eyes.  “Look, I don’t particularly have an interest in girls who jump from bed to bed, so if you would kindly go away, I’d appreciate it,”

“Olly,” I snapped.  “I’m not a whore and you will NOT speak to me as if I am,”

“Fine,” he crossed his arms over his chest.  “Let’s hear what kind of excuse you can come up with,”

“I changed into a pair of shorts earlier and I’m a bit of a slob, so that’s why my pants were on the floor. Ontop of that, I fell asleep in Harry’s bed with him because he was consoling me, because I was pretty hurt by the way you behaved!” I explained and noticed the blank expression on his face.  “What? Don’t believe me?”

“It’s just…” he shook his head.  “That’s not how Styles played it off,”

“What do you mean?”

“He lead me to believe that the two of you had sex,”

“What?” I growled.  “What did he say!?”

“When I asked to talk to you he made sure to let me see inside the room and then smirked, saying that you were ‘tuckered out’,” he used air quotations. “I told him I hope the two of you had fun and he gave me the biggest shit eating grin in history.

“God damnit!!” I shrieked. “Just when I was starting to give a shit about him!”

“This is so Harry,” he shook his head, then reached out to touch my arm.  “Look, I’m sorry,”

“Don’t be,” I sighed.  “Well, I mean…be sorry for earlier but not for this,”

“I’m still sorry for both,” he forced a smile and pulled me into a gentle hug.

~*~*~*~

Kaylyn’s POV:

(see sidebar for Kaylyn’s outfit)

I was infront of the mirror, curling my hair.  I had gotten dressed in a pair of jeans and a pink and blue strip sweater. Zayn told me that I needed to get ready, because he had a surprise for me across the hall. 

Zayn had taken a shower and ducked out of the room, saying that he needed to go finish getting some things together.   I’m pretty sure it was partly because he was so annoyed with the puppy. We had named her Tawny.   

In the two short hours that we had her, the she had already managed to chew up a pair of my good heels and Zayn’s cigarettes.  He never had been a huge fan of small dogs, especially puppies.  He had bad experiences with their chewing habits when he was younger.

I unplugged the curling iron and went to work on my makeup.  I was putting on lipgloss when I heard a cracking nose behind me.   I turned around and shrieked at the sight infront of me.

“Oh my god!” I ran over to the puppy and retrieved Zayn’s blackberry from her mouth. “No, no, no!” I scolded.

I heard the door open and I turned to find Zayn, closing the door behind him.   I held his phone behind my back, not wanting him to see whatever damage Tawny had caused. “You ready, baby?”

“Yeah,” I replied quickly.

He raised his eyebrow, suspiciously.  “What are you doing?”

“Nothing,” I forced a smile.

“What’s behind your back?”

“Don’t be mad,” I sighed and held his phone out to him.  I wasn’t good at lying to him and I hated doing it, besides…I think I had already reached my quota on lying and secret keeping for a while.

He took his phone from my hand and looked over it, he looked over my shoulder at the puppy sitting on the bed.  “Little shit,”

“I’m sorry, I wasn’t paying attention to her,”

“It’s okay,” he turned and scooped her up in his arm and grabbed my hand.  “Come on, love,”

He lead me to a room at the end of the hall and pulled me inside with him.  “Oh my god, Zayn,” I smiled, finding a neatly set candle lit dinner on the balcony.

“I figured we needed something to lift our spirits a little bit,” he laid the puppy down on the bed and planted a kiss on my forehead.

“You’re the best,” I looped my arms around his neck and pecked a kiss on his lips.

“Come on,” he grabbed my hand.  “I’m starving,”

He took my hand once more and pulled me out to the balcony with him.   Like the true gentleman he is, he pulled my chair of for me, then pushed it back in after I sat down.

~*~*~*~

Harry’s POV:

Paul did the best he could on damage control.  He called the local news station and let them know that their reports were wrong and we would appreciate it if they would stop airing it, because it was only spreading useless rumors.  It took arguing, but fortunately, they finally agreed after Paul spoke to the big wig of the station.

Paul called and left a message for Simon, to see how he wanted to clean up the mess. 

The outcome was much worse than I thought.  After going back to my room, I sat outside on the balcony and opened Twitter on my phone.

As I scrolled through the tweets, I only got more upset. Of course there was plenty of girls saying that they knew I would never do something like that, there were also plenty saying that they were disgusted or that their parents wouldn’t allow them to listen to our music anymore.

Paul told me to lay low, but my defense mechanism got the better of me. 

I am not a monster. I am not guilty of what I’ve been accused. I love you all. xx.

I stood to my feet when I heard Sierra come back into the room, until I saw something out of the corner of my eye.  The balcony at the end of the building was illuminated by candles with a couple wrapped tightly in each other’s arms, gently moving their hips back and forth with each other in the moonlight. 

“Zayn and Kaylyn are outside being cute,” I said sliding the door closed behind me.

“Huh?” Sierra raised an eyebrow.

“Outside on one of the balconies down the way, looks like they’re dancing in the candlelight,”

“Oh, too cute!” she smiled, pulling take out boxes out of the paper bag that she had laid on the table.

“What’d you get?” I asked, peeking into the bag.

“Orange chicken, sesame chicken, chow mein, and fried rice,” she replied, handing me a Styrofoam plate and a plastic fork.  “And plenty of fortune cookies,”

I looked down at the mound of cookies, there was atleast 20 of them. “I take it you like fortune cookies,”

“They’re one of my favorites,” she replied, putting food onto her plate.

I followed suit and put some food onto my own plate.  I grabbed a pair of chopsticks from the bag and opened them up.

“You actually know how to use those?” she asked, sitting down.

“Yeah,” I sat down across from her and picked up a piece of chicken. “It’s actually pretty easy,”

“Oh, I just don’t have the patience for it,” she shrugged. “This works so much better,” she stabbed a piece of chicken and held it up, smiling proudly.

“Laziness,” I chuckled and popped a piece of the chicken into my mouth.  I began to chew and soon noticed the heat that took over my mouth.  It only took a few seconds, but my mouth was on fire.  I swallowed and coughed.  “Wow,”

“Too spicy for you?” she asked, smiling smugly.

“A little,”  I replied as my eyes started to water.  My whole face felt flushed and my mouth literally felt like someone had poured lava in it.  “How can you eat that?” I asked, trying to keep from coughing because I knew it would cause more pain in my ribs.

She tilted her plate up and pointed.  “I’m not,” she grinned.  “I got that chicken for you. It’s made with what they call a ‘ghost chili’ it’s apparently the hottest chili in the entire world,”

“Why?” I asked, wiping the sweat from my forehead.  I stood up and moved to the mini fridge to grab a bottle of water and taking a sip. “What made you think I liked spicy things?”

“Oh, I know you don’t like spicy food,” she replied, taking another bite of her food.  “I did it on purpose,”

“Shit!” my eyes widened, the pain in my mouth becoming more severe. “Why? This shit is almost blistering my mouth!”

“Well,” she stood to her feet and turned to me with a  smug smile.  “That’s what you get for making Olly believe that you fucked me,”

God damn this girl!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 6.6K 30
Hannah, a 12 year old girl has been in a orphanage since she was 8. Her Mother died when she was only four years old from anemia.He father started to...
15.4K 384 29
I was born in a beautiful family. I have the best mother, father and brother. I can sing, dance and play guitar. But just only one talent in our fami...
8.2K 151 20
Have you ever lost your parents? Well that is exactly what happened to Courtney. She has to move in with her only family member, Blake. But when she...
23K 968 48
[COMPLETED] Its been 6 months since the accident and nothing is the same. How do you even begin to recover from something like that? How do you move...