Loving The Bully || JinJoo

By bubblyehet

"I break bones of those who are d*mn stupid but I'll promise that, I will never ever break your heart" More

Prologue
Part I: The transferee
Part II: I'll never forget this day
Part III: Be ready
Part IV: Monsters!
Part V: He's here again
Part VI: She's really evil
Part VII: Not now
Part VIII: You had never felt what I feel
Part IX: Why?
Part X: You should learn how to fight
Part XI: Disappointment
Part XII: You got the wrong enemy
Part XIII: No one will understand why
Part XIV: She's here all along?
Part XV: I'm not that kind of person
Part XVI: The game has started
Part XVII: Few more steps
Part XVIII: We're doomed
Part XIX: Why am I laughing?
Part XX: She's Annoying!
Part XXI: I hit a spot
Part XXII: Accepted
Part XXIII: Their other side
Part XXIV: Number
Part XXV: The first time
Part XXVI: With them
Part XXVII: The battle
Part XXVIII: Their cure
Part XXIX: Her notebook
Part XXX: Ahn Yujin
Part XXXI: Her story
Part XXXII
Part XXXIII:Happiness
Part XXXIV: Heartbeats
Part XXXV: Soft Side
Part XXXVI: Brownies
Part XXXVII: Why are you like this?
Part XXXVIII
Part XXXIX: She's concerned
Part XXXX: 1. Smile
Part XXXXI: Help others with your own will
Part XXXXIII: Please
Part XXXXIV: 5 n 6
Part XLV: Seven
Part XLVI: Peace
Part XLVII: Spy
Part XLVIII: 'Ahn'
Part XLVIV: Confession
Part L: Her feelings
Part LI: Abduction
Part LII: Abduction II
Part LIII: Revelation
Part LIV: Torture
Part LV: The last nine and ten
Epilogue
Author's Note

Part XXXXII: Number 3

3.4K 177 108
By bubblyehet

Minju's POV

*yawn*  I'm still tired -,-

After closing our booth, we headed our way home since Chaewon's gonna treat us later at 7.

*beep beep*

Still lying in the bed, I searched for my phone under my pillow. Oh? It's already 6:30 pm.

Whaat?! 6:30?!

1 message received:

From: Cutie Yurii
Minju, you're late again (´・_・')

Ahh sheeze why didn't I noticed it?!
I have to change immediately!

To : Cutie Yurii
Wait up Yul, I'll be there in five minutes!

I send the message as quick as possible. Ohgod Minju! Why are you so argh.. I'm not going to make it on time!

----------------------------------------------------

Yuri's POV

*sigh* as usual, Minju's late again. I wouldn't be surprise if everytime we plan about something, she'll be there late.

It's already 6:45 pm, 15 minutes and we're going off. I didn't came here early because of excitement, it's just that, I'm always alone in our house, I can't bear to be alone this time again.

It's a bit cold and the sound of the swing's rusty chain are contributing, making me quiver. The scenery infront of me feels like a horror scene wherein the victim is being killed. Ahh I'm just scaring myself (●__●)

*beep beep*

I opened the phone to read the message. Maybe, Minju's coming.

Uh, it came from an unregistered number.

From: **************
   Hello Yuri!

Uhm how should I respond to this? I didn't even know where on earth this person got my number.

My phone beeped again and the same number popped up.

From:************
Too rude of me haha, this is my new number. Choi Yena here.

Yena?! (⊙_☉) . Her way of messaging is weird but their are only few people who knows my number and Yena is one of those.

To: **********

I'm sorry Yen I didn't respond with your first message, I thought it came from someone else.

I send the message to Yena again. Yena, she's exchanging message with me right now!

I registered the number and named it as Yellow Duck. Sounds cute for her (^ω^)

*beep beep

From: Yellow Duck

So you're waiting for someone's message? ( ̄^ ̄)

Oh no, she got the wrong idea!

To: Yellow Duck

No Yen. What I mean is I thought that this number came from a stranger (^_^;)

Yena gets sad easily that's why I need to explain things to her but I find it cute anyway (^.^)

"Yah, Jo Yuri! Why are you blushing?" Minju appeared infront of me. I didn't felt her presence earlier. Maybe because I'm too into this message.

"N-nothing. Let's go?" I stood up from the swing and held her arm.

"W- wait. Do I look okay?" she asked, turning around letting me check her outfit. Her outfit looks good in her. A simple white shirt with pants and a pair of sneakers.

"You're already pretty Min. Uhm is there someone you're see - - -

"I- it's nothing!" she panickly answered. We're just going to meet the three, what is she nervous for?

"L- lets go" she added. We started to walk  towards my car. We're going to celebrate in a fancy restaurant again and I'm already ashamed since we're letting YcYoung fetch us everytime. I already know the basics in driving and now for the second time, I'm going to try it!

————————————–––––––––

Someone's POV

"Be sure to lure the fish Tres" Dos exclaimed, smirk is written all over his face. Looks like someone is in danger pfft.

"Shut up Dos, I'm an expert" Tres replied while laughing. He's searching an information about a girl. Tch, he's really good at those.

"I've already got her number! Time to ready the bait hahahaha" Sounds evil at the same time, fun hahahaha.

"What's her name again?" Our leader Uno, asked. She's also interested huh?

"Jo Yuri" he replied. I don't know something about their plans yet, somehow this slow progress are enjoyable. Way to go FWN hahaha.

——————————————

Wonyoung's POV

We're waiting for about an hour in this VIP room that we reserved. This room is located inside the restaurant, this is some kind of weird engineering but it's also good.

"Fxck just call for some foods!" Yujin's uneasy since the time we arrived. She already drank 6 glasses of water. Err she's weird.

*beep beep*

From: Yuri

We're already outside. Sorry for being late ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Uh? They still didn't know that we're inside a VIP room. We gotta fetch them.

"Hey, they're already he- - -

*swoosh

That's the sound of air infront of me after  Yujin and Chaewon left without muttering a word. They didn't even let me finish!

I stood up to approach them. Those four are really slow -,- .

I went outside the room only to find out that they're stuck on the main glass door of the VIP room. Yujin and Chaewon are holding the handle with their both hands.

What are they doing?!

"Get your hands off Chaewon, I'm opening this" I heard Yujin mutter. They're looking at each other as if they're fighting through glances. It's too tiring to go after them so I'll wait in this second glass door and besides I think I'll enjoy watching their cat fight hihi.

"This is our restaurant so I better handle our visitors well" Chaewon replied while still holding the handle.

They're still exchanging words from their sides while Minju and Yuri at the back looks exhausted. After a few minutes, Yujin removed her hands from the handle. Minju went inside first followed by Yuri, Chaewon and Yujin.

I went to my seat and waited for them to sit in their own. "So, why are the both of you late? What happened?"

Minju and Yuri sat infront of me while Chaewon and Yujin sat opposite to each other. " We went here using my car and uhm... w- we bumped many times" Yuri answered, scratching the back of her neck.

What the?!

"Are you insane?! That was dangerous!" I don't care if I shouted at them but heck, that was really dangerous.

"Keep your voice down Wonyoung. Anyways, are you hurt?" Chaewon said. The both of them shook their heads. Good thing they're okay.

"Okay then, let's eat for now" Chaewon called the assigned waiter to get our foods. Finally, we're going to eat!

——————————————

Yujin's POV

Fxck, these duo are crazy. They will die because of their clumsiness!

"Let's eat!" The waiter arranged the food in the table and without any further words, we started eating.

"She looks good in pants but she's way better in dress" Everyone looked at me after hearing those words. Fxck, why can't I keep my mouth shut?!

"What did you say Yujin?" Wonyoung asked, munching her food.

Dxmn, what should I freaking say?!

"J- just eat" That was near. I should prevent this mouth from talking too much psh.

"After eating, would you like me to tour you in our bar near this building?" Chaewon suggested. I think she can suggest something without looking at her. *cough* I'm talking to myself.

"Sure, we'll love to!" Minju and Yuri answered. I must admit that Chaewon's family handle such big businesses.

Even though she's my comrade, I can't still forget the door moment earlier. Fxck, that was awkward.

I should atleast do it now. Everybody is done and I bet we're going to that bar now.

"Okay, let's go!" Chaewon stood up and walked herself near the glass door. Fxck, no not again.

They also walked towards the door. Before Chaewon was able to open the door, I kicked it hard first causing it to open widely.

They were shock because of that, psh, that's what they get for pissing Ahn Yujin.

"What did you do?!" Chaewon exclaimed, checking the doors. What? I didn't overkicked it.

"I'm dxmn excited for the bar that I even forgot to open the door nicely. Anyway, I'll walk after all of you" I stood beside the door, waiting for them to walk first before following.

I closed the - not - injured door.

Well, that's number 3.

——————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 925 35
"If I don't hope I won't get hurt" "Never give up hope" "It happens for a reason" ❤Rucas ❤Faya ❤GMW
17.2K 633 21
"There's something that struck differently." - Kim Minju "I just hope she doesn't feel it." - Ahn Yujin short story. Highest Ranks #jinjoo - 1st #2k...
14.1K 580 12
In which two strangers meet at the wrong time, breaking each other's heart. Hyunjin needs a fake girlfriend to show his ex that he can move on. Won...
3.5K 172 11
"Will we meet again?" "We'll meet again. I promise." In a world full of billions of people, two people from their past made a promise to meet again...