A Rush Of Euphoria

By Jenniferwest2018

She never expected love, nor a mate. She was doomed, cursed by the moon goddess forever enslaved by her, neve... More

Chapter one: The beginning
Chapter two: Wicked faith
Author's pov
Chapter three: Present day
Chapter Four:The train
Chapter Five :The message
Chapter six: A walk into the past
Chapter seven: Confession
Chapter Eight :The announcement
Chapter nine: The god has arrived
Chaptet Ten: The ball
Chapter Eleven: Questions
Chapter 12:Meeting with the god
Chapter 13:Meeting with the god 2
Chapter Fourteen :The club
author's apology💞
Chapter Fifteen :The punishment
Chapter Sixteen :Emotions
Chapter seventeen: Rules
Chapter Eighteen: Kidnapped
Chapter Nineteen:Traitor
Chapter Twenty: Mine
A new cover
Chapter Twenty-one :The search
Chapter Twenty-two :Bait
Chapter Twenty-three :Caught
Chapter Twenty-four :Enlighten the people
Chapter Twenty-five :Alliance
Chapter Twenty-six: Decision
Chapter twenty-seven : I want to touch and feel
Chapter twenty-eight :Feeling you deep
Chapter Twenty-nine : Words that hurt
Chapter Thirty : Loss
Chapter Thirty-one: Unveiled
Chapter Thirty-two: Broken
Chapter Thirty three :Become his illegally
Chapter Thirty-three: Finally Free
Chapter Thirty-four: A battle from within

Chapter Thirty-five: The Mind game

1.4K 52 45
By Jenniferwest2018

Darius Darius Darius

His eyes opened, revealing gold eyes "Mother..?"

"What are you doing, what's taking you so long"

He paused being so quiet as he tried to take in the question his mother asked.

What is taking me so long?

What's pushing me back from taking back my mother and brother?

What had everything become?

"How is it I see you mother, we all have been trying to get to you in months"

"I am in your mind my son"

That is because I am in your head

"I have heard that before.... Natasha"

"Ha ha ha ha, you are very wise indeed, I didn't even get the chance of having my own fun with you yet" her voice spoke from a distance. But at once lights started coming into the space, not from the candles but from nature.

Now I found myself on her bed shirtless and not on the cold ground I had slumped on.

"You have a blocked head, and a thick mind. All my ex preys where easy usage but you Darius, is one hell of a hard meat. Well being the god of the moon doesn't come in so handy, can't wait for our future sons to be made too"

"You are extreme" he said as he tried to stand up but quickly slumped back, clutching his heavy head in his hands.

"You should drink this my love, it would help making the pain go away" she passed a tea mug to him.

He looked at it disgustedly, throwing the hot content away, making sure it poured on her as he did "Stay away from me. You have committed a great sin. I have seen that have been too kind to you, you have stepped your toes in the wrong direction"

"I know that my love. But you see fear, is the least of my worries, you can do whatever you want. Don't forget we have a war that you need me for" she smiled before walking out of the room

A big mess

****

"Natasha did what?"

"All that have said earlier" I had gathered my brothers to tell them all Natasha have done.

"That woman has finally gotten some balls"

"She's really something else, she needs to be punished my lord"

"Her level of sorcery is really high, how come we never realised this"asked Collins

"Maybe because then she never saw any reason to show that side of hers" answered Nathan

"So what do we do now" Dmitri asked me, and in return I revealed to him all I had planned out through my mind, one of the highest power a god to a demigod can possess.

After he saw all I wanted to come next he smiled "Its called a mind game after all"

Dmitri's POV

I miss her, I really do. Her laughter, stubbornness, attitude, presence, strength, every little details about her I really missed it. One way or the other it was believed that she was going to leave, who wouldn't anyways when you are always the bait in a land that doesn't belong to you and then the person you love wouldn't care, love, respect and also give you the attention you deserved. I know that whatever triggered her reason to leave was Darius, all thanks to Natasha he had to play along hurting the one he actually really cared for in the process.

Now she is gone its like the light that had been in our lives for so long has been switched off. I promise to bring her back, right beside Darius where she belongs that's why am walking up the stairs to the chambers of the last person presence I needed to be in right now.

Natasha

Immediately I got to the doors of her chambers I knocked lightly on it and then two of her maids opened it, seeing me they bowed and stepped aside for me.

Stepping into her chambers, Natasha was seated by the side of her bed with her maids attending to her long blond hair. When they all saw me they stopped and bowed before me, including Natasha but hers was more like an acknowledged curt.

"Princess Natasha" I smiled as I also bowed for her.

"Prince Dmitri, or should I say demigod Dmitri" she mocked on my title

"Any one you prefer to call me my princess"

"Wrong"

"What's that?" I asked her confused with her word

"Do not call me a princess because I am going to be your superior soon enough"

Annoying her was the last thing on my mind now "Forgive me, her royal goddess to be. I would be watchful of the title from now on"

"That is fine. Why are you here Dmitri, I don't see any special occasion for us to be in each others presence now"

"Of course you don't, but I was just missing to see this beautiful face of yours and also I am seeking for your holy presence"

She smiled, putting both of her hands crossed on her heart "You flatter me my lord" then she turned to her maids "You may all leave, your duty for the night is done" the maids all bowed and one by one they Left the room after being dismissed. Immediately they left she stood up and eyed me wearily "I don't remember us being chatty with one another In the past, so I don't get the reason why you are here saying sweet words to me"

I laughed lightly "Saying sweet words to you? I have always wanted to say something sweet to you Natasha always but you were always far from where my words could reach"

"Dmitri? You do know I belong to your brother right?" She asked me disappointedly "Or you are just trying to be sweet to get favour from my side" she later asked suspiciously

"What would I be in need for your favour for" I said more like a statement and at the same time thinking "If you could give me your attention Natasha I can count that as a very big favour from you"

"Go on"

I walked slowly and calculative to her before kneeling beside her and taking her hands into mine "Why can't you become mine"

"What!" She said in her high pitch voice, dropping my hands in the process, standing up before walking few steps from me.

With my back facing her I continued "Have always wanted you Natasha, the very first time I saw you I liked you a lot. Tried to get close to your but every single time you were with my brother or someone else you were never alone and they was no way I could get to you. So all I did was admire you from afar and think about the very day I would make you mine"

She was quiet for a long while, like I had cut her off every words she could utter before she started laughing and clapping her hands hysterically "What can a mere demigod like you offer?"

Taking that as my toll to stand and look at her, now was the time the main game should start coming "Everything, I could give you everything"

"Like Alexia head on the plate. I know very much of your feelings for her"

"I might have liked her but not more than a sister. But my level of feelings for her compared to yours can't even make two sounds from a drum"

"Ha! Wow! And what makes you think I'd believe all this rightly away, your sudden moves and lies. What makes you think I won't know its a plan schemed to make me fall"

"No lies Natasha we both know you are a great witch, and if this was a plan in any sort of way. It would have been seen immediately I had set foot into your room"

Like that answered a magic question from her, she smiled widely "Well well you may be right, but I don't still understand what you can offer me"

I walked up to a chair in her room, sitting down then popping some blueberries I saw in the fruit tray, chewing on it slowly "You want the throne I can give you that"

"I already have that" she replied dryly

"No you don't, once Darius finds his mate you have no chance of obtaining the throne"

She turned her face away from me disgustedly "That is why I am not going to let him leave to get her"

"Those things you plan on doing is purely futile and you know that, if Darius wants to leave to get his mate he will and you can't stop him. See here Natasha why don't we look at the bigger picture here, you want Darius but Darius doesn't want you, the person he wants is Alexia. And I want you and in return you might want me, because I would give you everything you thought Darius could give to you. Let Darius go and get Alexia when he leaves, they is no guarantee the Amazon's would let him leave to see the moon of this world because they would surely keep him in as hostage there and make him pay in multiple folds for all that has been done to their princess"

Her face suddenly beamed with
Big smile "How can you be this wise Dmitri, thoughts like this never ran into my head. You knew of this and you sided with your brother to leave?"

"Yes because I know when he leaves it would be long before he returns back, there I would have some of my men pass out rumors that the god has been stripped off his glory, whereby he his now a slave to the Amazon and in return the people would be inneed a new god especially now that the vampire attack is on, they would crave for a protector that's where I would step up and take you by my side and the both of us would end the war and be loved and adored in all generations to come and even when we have my mother and brother released she would hear of Darius departure and would be very ashamed and disgusted with him then we would get her approval in everything you shall want"

"And I thought you were stupid, but you are wiser than your brother. You might not obtain much beauty like he has but you are very much okay to me. Strong and wise, a great leader you shall become"

"So it's that a yes that I get to find a place in your heart now"

"I liked your brother I really did but we all know it got intensified with the power I knew I was going to get off him, but now when I see you I know I am going to love you more, if not now slowly it shall build"

That brought happiness in me knowing all I wanted to be done here has worked fine for me "That's the assurance I want, knowing the goddess I want is ready to be my side, thank you for not failing me " with that I pecked both sides of her cheeks

"I would never fail you, thank you the Almighty god to be Dmitri" and then she locked her lips with mine, sealing something between us that I have no idea of now.

"You shouldn't let Darius leave without a lovers fight okay" I said after breaking the kiss

"You do not need to worry, I know my role very well. Now give me those sweet lips of yours" she ordered and in return I did, I have nothing to loose after all.

••••

The book keeps getting interesting as it goes on, more like a mystery in an advanced setting.

Vote

Comment and

Share💋❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 951 33
Warning: This book contains mature content. "Your scent is driving me crazy, mate. You're so ready for me," he said darkly, inhaling deeply, intoxica...
11.6K 561 10
Witches. Most were eradicated during The Big Cleansing years ago. Those alive now hide amongst the monsters of the world: vampires, werewolves, and t...
2.3M 67.3K 51
Amelia Davis is 20 and she's apart of the Moonlight pack. She has already shifted and she hasn't found her mate yet. This doesn't worry her because s...
1M 60.8K 33
[COMPLETED] "We both agreed, Apollo! We said no feelings, no attachments! You promised you wouldn't get attached." I look down at my lap in worry and...