Never Turn back ANIKA

By Dare_devil97

This story concentrates on shivaay and anika separation track where shivaay came to know that HARSHAVARTHAN T... More

PART 1 : GETTING RID OF BITTER PAST.
PART 2 : THE UNSUNG PAIN.
PART 3 - FAMILY LOVE.
PART 4 - THE MEETING
PART 5 : BROTHER SISTER BOND.
Part 6: MY ANGRY BIRD.
Part 7: Facing the buried past.
Part 8: RUNNING AWAY FROM THE PAST.
Part 9: My REEL husband.
Part 10: ROOMMATES OR BUDDIES.
Part 11: TRUSTED ONE.
Part 12: CONNECTED??
PART 13: FIGHTING WITH MYSELF
Part 14: OUTBURST or CONFESSION.
Part 15: US!!! FOREVER??
Part 16: PAIN
Part 17: NO MORE CHANCE.
Part 18: DON'T BE COWARD.
Part 19: WANT TO BE WITH HER.
Part 20: UNWANTED FOR HER, MOST WANTED FOR HIM.
Part 21: TRYING TO OVERCOME.
Part 22: MY LIFE WITH YOU
Part 23: THE REAL TURNING POINT.
Part 24: FINDING THE LOST HEARTBEAT.
Part 25: THE END
Part 26: UNPREDICTABLE LIFE
Part 27: TRUST.
Part 28: TEARS OF GUILT.
Part 29: CONFESSION.
Part 30: PROMISE.
Part 31: HAPPILY EVER AFTER.
Part 32: SAFEGUARD?
Part 33: PROMISE AGAIN.
Part 35: SUPERHERO.
Part 36: THE REAL LIFE STARTS HERE.
Part 37: EPILOGUE (Part 1)
Part 38: EPILOGUE (FINAL)
New story

Part 34: THE JUDGEMENT.

2.8K 272 69
By Dare_devil97

ma'am, take rest for a while, we have some work and we need to go for that... - shivaay said to Shreya where face turned down, he came to her side and pitched her nose, where she widened her arms and shivaay picked her up in his arms. she placed her head on his shoulders and whispered: "you three are angry on me right! I shouldn't have told you guys about that thing... "

he kissed her cheeks whispered: "baby, you have no idea how happy we are..." while controlling his emotions, where he took Shreya away from anika and broke the hug.

he found a teardrop from her eyes, he picked it up in his fingers with teary eyes and said: "you know shivaay Singh Oberoi can bear anything but I can't able to see tears in your eyes".

no... no... no SSO... Don't cry, please - Shreya pleaded him and wiped his tears. 

when I see you crying na... it's paining here (she pointed her finger towards her chest) - Shreya said in a crying tone where shivaay nodded no and wiped her tears. 

"hereafter, no more tears... now go and take care of ani, and I will be back soon" - he kissed her forehead and dropped her down where she ran inside the room.

he went back to the hall and shocked to see omru and bhavri in a broken state. he became shocked and saw omru sitting in the couch with no emotions, neither they cried or did nothing they are looking numb. he slowly came to their side and touched their shoulders but they didn't react. gauri didn't say anything but tears are flowing uncontrollably from her eyes. by then bhavya got a call, which made everyone come to reality. omru stood up from their places and Gauri wiped her face and looked bhavya hopefully where shivaay remained confused.

ok, his address?? ok, we will be there in a few minutes ... keep an eye on him. - she ordered him and cut the phone.

got his address ... -bhavya informed them, shivaay understood that omru said everything to their wives. 

gauri ... you stay here with bhabhi and don't tell anything to her. - om ordered Gauri where Rudy went inside to his room and came back.

but I suggest going to school first... if he tried something with our child then there's a chance that he would have tried the same thing with other children.  - shivaay said which made everyone to think another time.

.

.

.

.

.

In shivikka room. 

ani, my class ma'am asked me to fill this form for the annual day function. - shreya gave the form to anika where she hesitates to fill it.

baby! I am feeling so tired, can't you do this on your own ... or else wait for sso... - anika suggested her with a sad puppy face. 

ok, no problem ani... I will do it on my own - she said with a smile. she took a pen and started to read the form loudly.

name... Shreya shivaay Singh Oberoi. - she said and wrote it in the form.

father's name... Shivaay Singh Oberoi. - she said and wrote it where anika smiled and adored her.

mother's name... Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi. - she said and wrote it where unknown happiness hit her when she called her as her mother, she never called her as a mom yet, but after today anika got the courage to ask her the reason behind.

standard ... second grade and section... B... - she said and wrote it. 

finished ani, sign it... - Shreya said and gave the form to her.

she signed it silently and stared her for a while. after many failed attempts she got the words.

baby... shall I ask you one thing? - anika asked Shreya who was sitting near to her. 

hmm... - she replied while arranging her bag.

who am I to you? - anika asked her where she raised her towards her and looked suspiciously.

a friend... - she replied in a very low tone. 

just a friend ... nothing more than that... - anika asked her where bowed her head down and said: "mother" in a very low tone.

anika dragged herself towards her side, caressed her hair and asked: "then why are you not calling me mom?" in a crying tone.

"because I am afraid" - Shreya replied in a low tone and didn't meet her eyes.

"why" - anika asked in the same tone.

"if I say you guys, mom, and dad, you guys will leave me in the orphanage again like krish dada and Raveena mom" - she said while sobbing where the words from her mouth hit anika's heart to the core. but she gathered the courage to wipe this fear from her heart.

baby, tell me one thing... - she asked Shreya while raising her face and noticed teardrops in her eyes. she wiped it but she can't able to control her tears. 

will SSO can sleep without holding your hand? - anika questioned her where she nodded no.

will your ani can able to live without you? you have no idea how everyone missed you in these 3 days... - anika asked her where looked at her with her puppy face.

rudy and om didn't talk to shivaay for granting you to go. rudy didn't do exercise when I offered him protein shake... he said no (Shreya cupped her mouth in shock) and om chachu ... go to his room and see, it fully filled with your painting ... he painted almost 40 painting of yours in these 3 days if there's anything like painting marathon then he must have won the trophy. he didn't talk to anyone. where Gauri and bhavya didn't stop to talk about you... every time while having breakfast, they blabbered about you while having lunch they worried about you and almost every time... yesterday bhavya straightly came and scold me for permitting you. and daadi would have called you 100 times by forgetting that you have gone camping.  - anika said where Shreya started to feel happy that everyone missed her when she's not here.

and at last, Your SSO... Didn't sleep for the whole 3 days ... he missed you to the core but he didn't say to anyone but I felt that... he spent full time in your room and with your doll and also he started to talk with your doll. - anika said where Shreya started to feel guilty.

and do you think we will leave in an orphanage? leave me... tell whether Rudy can able to live without his partner... om can live without his cutie pie? ...  gauri can live without her munchkin? ... bhavya will shoot me straightly if I ever permit you again for any camp...(Shreya smiled in between)  will she can able to live without you? - anika asked her where nodded no with a sad face.

then why this fear ... you know sso will go mad without you... in these 3 days he started to talk with your doll ... he loves you to the core and none can able to replace your place from his heart. - anika asked her where she hugged her tightly and place her head on her shoulder and anika caressed her hair.

I am sorry... mumah... - she said where the word mumah from her mouth made her so weak, she can't even able to talk after that, she felt like she received all the happiness in this world, no words came from her mouth. shreya broke the hug, cupped her face, kissed her in her cheek and said: "I love you Mummah" where she remained numb. by then she felt a kick from her stomach and she came to reality but she can't able to control her tears, she cried loudly and hugged her tightly.

mumah .... please don't cry ... please it's paining... - Shreya said while wiping her tears where anika wasn't ready to stop, she cried out while hugging her tightly. she immediately broke the hug and wiped her tears.

shu... - Shreya said and cupped her mouth, she stopped ... "baby is hearing everything ... dadi said that baby will do everything whatever you do ... I don't want my little sister to cry because of you" - she added with fake anger.

anika widened her arms, Shreya hugged her tightly and said "I love you mumah" where the baby again kicked, anika again jerked.

Did she kick again? - shreya asked her with excitement.

he kicked me again. - anika replied with a smile.

no ... she... - Shreya argued.

no...he... - anika argued and they kept on arguing, at last, they stopped when the baby kicked anika again. they both laughed and hugged tightly.

After a few hours.

anika fell asleep and Shreya rested herself on her shoulder where rudy sneaked in and nudged the sleeping Shreya, at first she hesitate to open her eyes but soon she woke up and surprised to see Rudy in the room when she was about to shout, Rudy immediately cupped her mouth and said: "bhabhi is sleeping ... don't disturb her" in a husky voice and released his hands.

okay ... - she replied back in husky voice.

why you came here? - she asked him in a husky voice.

come outside ... I will tell you... - he said and scooped her in his arms.

wait a minute... - she said, got down, went towards anika and covered her with duvet. rudy watched it with a little smile in his face, when she came back he again scooped her and went outside by locking the room from outside. when they went downstairs all the lights were off.

rudy... why lights are off? - shreya questioned him, soon the lights turned on and everybody shouted: "WE ARE PROUD OF YOU" in a high tone. the whole mansion was decorated and it looks like a festival.

shreya exclaimed in happiness on seeing the decorations. where the music started to play where om took Shreya from rudy's arms and started to dance with her while holding her in his arms ... then bhavya took her from his arms and danced with her, then Gauri. At last, shivaay took her in his arms and kissed her in her cheeks. even though Shreya felt confused, she enjoyed a lot. 

kanaah ... - shivaay yelled where kannah came with a cake.

cake... but today is not my birthday ... - she pouted sadly at shivaay, he pinched her nose and said: "Ma'am we know today is not your birthday ... but today is a very special day" with a wide smile in his face.

shivaay made her stand and she opened the cake, it wrote as "we are proud of you". she looked at everyone confusingly.

see, partner ... I am starving since morning... cut the cake soon... - rudy hurried her where she immediately took the knife and cut the cake. she gave the first piece to shivaay where he ate it and fed her. then she feeds the cake to everyone. after having a fun time with them shivaay came forward where Shreya sat on om's lap.

"Ladies and gentleman... you know today is a very special day... because today our little Shreya did a very good thing and we all are very proud of her" - shivaay said where everyone started to clap along with shivaay. shreya became confused. 

"but what I did?" - shreya questioned him in a confused tone.

shivaay came to her side kneed down in front of her and said: "you trusted us ... you shared with us that what happened to you in the camp... and we are very proud of your act... that's why we are celebrating it" where om kissed her head with teary eyes but soon he wiped it off before Shreya could notice.

what's big in that? - shreya asked him in a confused tone.

let me explain you... - he said, clapped his hands and light turned off, he projected about the good touch and bad touch.

baby listen ... -he started.

see there are many parts in our body where we can't allow anyone to touch that. the part between our thighs, our bottom, and our chest called as a private part. we can't allow anyone to touch other than our parents. doctor can only touch there when our parents are there by our side, if not they also don't have any permission to touch it. if anyone touched us there its called bad touch. pulling your cheeks, nose come under good touch. 

and let's play a game... - shivaay said and went back. 

ok, I will ask some question and you guys should say whether it's a good touch or a bad touch... shall we? - he informed.

we are ready... - rudy said where Shreya nodded yes.

if someone pinched your nose? - shivaay asked everyone.

good touch... - everyone yelled.

if someone pulled your cheek? -shivaay asked everyone.

good touch... - everyone yelled.

if someone slapped nicely on your face? - shivaay asked.

bad touch... - everyone said in bit low tone.

if someone touches your chest? - shivaay asked.

bad touch... - Shreya said where everyone stopped and let Shreya answer.

if someone touches your private part? - shivaay asked.

bad touch... - Shreya replied where rudy hugged her tightly and said:: "you're so smart".

then shivaay came forward to her and said: "those you're touching us like that are very very bad people" where Shreya listened to him silently.

"and they should be punished, you know what should we do when someone bad touched us?" - shivaay asked Shreya where she nodded no.

"first we should shout loudly... and say no to them ... " - he said then he made a confusing face towards her and asked: "do you know how to shout no?"

"yes" - she replied. 

 "then shout no loudly" - shivaay asked her. she shouted by keeping her finger on her ears, where everyone including shivaay covered their ears.

"likewise you need to shout" - shivaay said after she shouted.

"ok, then we need to run to the safer place" - shivaay added and he again asked her: "what's the safer place?"

"home" - Shreya immediately replied.

"when you're at the school then?" - he asked then where she thought for a while.

"you need to go another teacher or principal room and inform them" - shivaay replied where she nodded in a positive way.

"then the most important thing... you need to tell this us... immediately through phone... because they are very bad people" - shivaay said.

"okay"- she said.

"Okay, ma'am tell us one thing... recently anyone bad touched you?" - shivaay asked her where she immediately nodded no.

"think and say partner" - rudy asked her, where she thought a bit and recalled everything.

"yeah ... my PET teacher... he touched me on my chest" - Shreya exclaimed.

"then... he's too bad..." - om exclaimed to her.

"he's bad right?" - gauri asked her.

"very bad" -Shreya replied in a very low tone.

"then he needs to be punished right" - shivaay asked her.

"but he's my teacher. pardadi said that we need to obey our teachers" - she said in an innocent tone.

"people who are doing that are too bad persons... they need to be punished... pardadi will also say that we need to punish him" - shivaay said and encouraged Shreya where she nodded yes and they all went outside. by then rudy came back to shivaay's room and unlocked the room.

precap: flashback. (what actually happened on those few hours)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4K 2.8K 27
An SS with Annika's past Track (RU/S1)... Shivika's journey through the bitter truths of reality becoming the strength and support for each other... ...
422K 22.7K 57
#38 in fanfiction (24/12/17) #24 in fanfiction (31/12/17) #17 in fanfiction (1/1/18) Its a story abt our fav couple shivika❤️ What happens when life...
47.3K 5.2K 26
Love can get another chance? revolves around two characters. shivaay and anika who unconditionally in love with each other. but life won't leave anyo...
152K 11.3K 44
A way dramatic story of the couple Shivika. Shivaay and Annika , married for more than twenty years. But being separated since long time. Circumstanc...