Daughter of Hela

By StoriesLoubbie

Lou Miller never thought she will meet her biological mother. She was angry for leaving her in the doorsteps... More

Reborn or Newborn
Tammy and Tom
Unshed tears
Debbie meets Hela
Ocean's 9... Hela?
Welcome to our team
Debbie + Alcohol
Testing the skills
Did you worry about me?
What's going on between you two?
Daphne's in Danger
Lou's insecurities
Anxious hearts
Awkward moments
A special moment for Hela
A dream of happiness
Shopping
How to train your daughter
It's storytime
Lou and her powers
Hela Vs Lou
Deal with the destruction
The past, present and future
WHY DID THEY DELETE THIS SCENE???? 😭

Dream

982 32 2
By StoriesLoubbie

"Hey baby. I ordered the food. And also Tammy called. They're doing well. They'll be back by tomorrow evening. But now we have another problem. Once Kurt's busted, people will speak about his past connection with Daph. We need to make sure Daphne's not investigated in any way"

"Hmm oh yeah. I guess she can manage it. The was she acted like a bimbo during our heist investigations... We'll prepare her though"

"Guys I don't think she'll be in any trouble", Nine spoke.

"What do you mean?"

"This estate which he had sold recently... It actually is Daphne's. She's still unaware of that. Which means she's the victim of his fraud real estate business"

"Oh. That's very good. We can make her a bigger victim of his scams. And then we'll get her estate back and also some more"

"It also means that Daphne, though not a freaking idiot, is still a bit idiot"

-*-

Lou and Debbie are in bed after making sure Derek and Keri are tucked in. They returned late, Veronica had taken good care of them.

Lou's head resting on Debbie's shoulder.

"So, what did Helly say?"

"Hmm she's ready. She just wants to know when you wanna start"

"Hmm..  tomorrow we'll start. Also you take her for shopping"

"We. We will take her for shopping. You can accurately choose her outfits"

"Hmm..."

Few minutes passed with the peaceful silence before Lou spoke.

"What you thinking?"

"About you... And your hands"

"So, you already liking my talented hands?", Lou smirked with all double entendre.

"Oh Jesus... Baby you're being too naughty. I do love your hands. Infact it's the best. But right now I'm speaking about your hands regarding the pain. You had those electric current thing right?"

"Oh that... Hmm I don't have those electric sensation now. But every now and then I feel something's trying to come out. I don't know what's wrong with my hands"

"Hmm... All will be fine", Debbie took her hand and kissed the knuckles.

They heard a knock. Lou opened the door. Derek and Keri barged in.

"Aunt Lou.. Aunt Debbie.." they squealed.

"Hey kiddos. We just tucked you in", Debbie said helping them settle on Lou's, no, their massive bed.

"Hmm not sleepy. Also mommy's not there. We miss her"

Lou joined them. Lou and Debbie were on either side, the kids securely sleeping in between them.

"We miss her too kiddos. But she's on some important work"

"Hmm call her. I wanna speak", Derek said.

"Baby... I'm not sure she'll pick now"

"But I want to.. I want to speak"

"Deb, dial hon. Let's speak"

Debbie facetimed Tammy. It's still daytime there. Tammy received.

"Hey mommy!", all four said in unison

"My babies... How are you? Your aunts are taking care of you? I miss you so much"

There was a spark in Tammy's eyes after seeing her kids. Lou noticed it and thought will her parents be this happy when they see her.

Lou stop thinking. Don't keep any fantasies regarding your life

"Yup. They are taking care. When will you come back?"

"Soon hon. Soon. I'll be back tomorrow evening. I miss you both so much here"

They continued their talk. Once done, the kids told they'll sleep with Lou and Debbie and they happily agreed. The kids are asleep, Lou and Debbie lightly humming.

"Whole day they'll be a headache, doing all sort of mischiefs, trying to kill each other and now look how peacefully they are sleeping. Also how cute they look"

"Hmm.. yup... They're... Too good", Lou said while kissing their foreheads.

"Never imagined Tammy to settle down, be a suburban perfect housewife with two beautiful kids"

"Not really a housewife. Her business is too much to handle for a regular housewife honey"

Debbie chuckles hearing this.

"That's true. I sometimes wonder what'll happen when Tom gets to know"

"Definitely not something Tammy will like. So better he be ignorant"

"Yeah right. Whatever it is, these kids are the best thing happened to them and they are making sure  to give them the best future, unlike my parents who only wanted me to live upto Oceans expectations"

"Or my parents who didn't even bother to..."

"Oh shit. I'm sorry"

"Don't. Not your fault"

Lou leaned, making sure not to wake up the kids and kissed Debbie.

"Good night Debbie"

"Good night baby"

-*-

Debbie as per her daily routine woke up early. She looked at the sleeping figures next to her. The kids were sleeping with a content face. But Lou... Lou's face wasn't calm. She's sweating. Her eyebrows knitted together. She's having some bad dream.

Debbie's worried and decided to wake her up. She walked to Lou's side and shook her shoulders lightly.

"Baby, wake up.. baby... Lou... Wake up.. it's a bad dream. Wake up"

Lou didn't wake up. She's not able to. In her dream she's seeing herself wearing a weird looking helmet and not so sparkly black and green combo jumpsuit and cape fighting against... Fighting against herself who was also in same attire. They are in her living room, Debbie and others standing at one corner, terrified. There are swords flying everywhere. Both her selves are hitting each other, smashing, and stabbing each other. But there's no blood. Only fighting. One is aggressive and other one's defensive. And she's also viewing this as an audience's POV in her dream. The fight's too strong and none are surrendering. It's a head to head battle. Battle of equals.

Debbie now worried, went to Hela's room to wake her up and ask for help. But when she went inside, she saw Hela in same state as Lou. She's also dreaming and her face twitching in... Anger? Confidence? Unlike Lou, Hela isn't sweating or scared.

Debbie now was in dilemma whether to wake her up or not.

Let me wake her up

She shook Hela lightly at first then not so gently. Hela woke up with a deep breath. She was about to smash the source of disturbance who woke her up, she saw Debbie.

"What you doing here?"

"Lou... Lou.. Lou's dreaming something horrible. She's... She's sweating and.. and... Not waking up... And so I came here to ask for help.. but.."

"But...?"

"But you're dreaming too. The same way. Except you aren't having scared expression"

"I was dreaming. I dreamt of Lou confronting me and fighting against me. She was aggressive. I was trying to stop her. But she was not ready to budge. Then I don't know how but I started fighting her back with all my strength. Why did I do that? She was dodging my blows with ease. It's so confusing.  Why would I fight my daughter using all my force when I'm clear that she gained her power? I'm not understanding it. Also you and others were witnessing our fight. You were terrified and was urging Lou to stop fighting..."

"Debbie...", they heard Lou calling.

"Oh she's awake. I better go now. I'll speak to you later"

"Ask her about the dream and tell me"

"Yeah sure"

Debbie went out to see Lou searching her and already downstairs.

"Baby.. I'm here...", She walked downstairs.

Lou turned back and ran towards her and hugged her tightly. She's scared and confused.

"Baby.. baby what happened?", Debbie asked rubbing Lou's back.

"I... I.. saw... A dream.. I.. I was fighting... There were two of me.. I was in some weird suit.. I... I was... There were swords... I..."

"Baby baby calm down. Let's sit and talk come on... Come"

They sat on the couch, Debbie hugged Lou and Lou rested her head on Debbie's chest. Debbie was slowly rubbing her arms and back.

"Now tell me hon. What did you see?"

"I saw myself. I was wearing some greenish suit.. or more likely blackish suit with green in it. I had some weird helmet, it had horns. And I also had a cape. I was fighting. But weirder  part was that I was fighting against another person who's also me. With the same attire. So physically there were two of me and we're fighting each other. There were swords flying everywhere. Don't know how but both selves were throwing swords out of nowhere. One self was angry while the other one was defensive. But then both were fighting as if to end the world. Both were equal and.. and.. they weren't ready to stop. And.. and you were there... Tammy, Rose and others too... You were pleading me to stop. Both my selves were not hearing you. I... We were ignoring you! And then... I don't know suddenly I woke up"

"Shh... It's a dream... Don't worry... Everything's gonna be fine"

"Fine? I don't know Deb why am I getting these dreams. First it was some abstract one where the horned.... Wait.... My other dream... The figure with horns. I couldn't see the face.. that person was similar to myself in this dream... That dream... I considered it as a premonition to Helly's arrival... Wait a minute... It's Helly! I wasn't fighting myself in this new dream. I was fighting with Helly!"

"Uhm honey... You..."

"It was Helly. I knew she was not what she pretended to be. She's here with some motive. I'm very sure of it now. She's here to create some problem. Two dreams related to her. And... And... I think this dream is the representation of her destroying us.. she's not the right choice for our team Deb... She's not.."

"Baby.. baby stop...  you're getting overwhelmed by emotions. She's not bad honey. She's.... she's in her own sorrows. And also .. also you remember she saved you from falling off that day. And you told you're feeling some kind of attachment towards her. Some warmth. Didn't you? I guess this dream.. it's probably.. it's..."

"You don't believe me?"

"I believe you Lou. I believe you. Baby I'm saying may be the incidents and the knowledge of upcoming training session might have effected you. Probably your feelings of insecurity regarding her might have created this exaggerated plot in your dream. May be it's the... It's the representation of your upcoming training session..."

Lou looked at Debbie with uncertainty. She want to believe Debbie. But she's not able to. One part of her is in support of Debbie's words but the other is not. Debbie understood Lou's dilemma.

"Hon. You once told me our brain can create some insane, ostensible images based on our conclusions or beliefs. May be that's why you got this dream. You aren't happy with Helly's presence. May be that's why in your dream she's being antagonist"

"Who's support are you now?", Lou pulled herself away from Debbie and stared at her.

"Baby.. why you asking this. It's always you honey. It's always you. You... You doubting my..."

"You never confronted Helly in our conversation. You never found negativity in her when I told about my dream"

"That's because hon it's a dream. It's not the reality. How can I confront without anything happening in real life? Also your earlier dream had a horned person, you assumed as Helly and your mind decided her to be bad. But in this dream you both are in that attire right? Does that mean you're evil too? No right. It's probably as I said, the training session dream. Your fear just put that attire on you and her to make things complicated and scary so as to exploit you. Hon... You're just tensed. And that's why you're getting these nightmares. Don't take any tension baby. Leave all your worries"

Lou turned away. She's not clear.

"Baby... Baby look at me", Debbie cupped Lou's cheeks, "Lou, whatever happens I'll always be in your support. I always will be with you. I believe you. I trust you. I also believe in your dream. I'm only trying to interpret this dream with reality. See here Lou. Tell me. Are you seeing any kind of betrayal in my eyes?"

Lou hesitates but then looks at Debbie's eyes. It only showed her pure love and concern.

"I... I'm I'm sorry Debbie. I.. I doubted you. I... I.. I don't know but I feel ashamed. This is the second time I'm doubting you. I... I don't deserve you... I... "

"Lou... never say that again. Don't blame yourself. You're right in your place. It's obvious anyone will doubt honey when they are tensed and things doesn't happen according to their wish. You need not be ashamed. It's natural. Look, I know it's all new to you, the relationship and all. So you're being bit possessive too about me but keep in mind hon.. I'm yours. Forever. It'll take time for you to adjust. So don't worry. Also I love it when you become possessive of me. So we're good baby. Don't worry unnecessarily. Come here"

Lou leaned on Debbie and Debbie kissed her head.

"Let's go back to our room. Kids are still sleeping. You too sleep"

"No... I don't wanna sleep now... You done with your morning walk?"

"Not yet. I'm yet to get ready. Why?"

"I'll join you"

Debbie smiled. She likes whenever Lou offers to join her.

"Okay. But kids are sleeping. They're old enough to not fall from the bed but... Hmm.. let's ask others to look after"

"Hmm Constance herself is a kid.. so is Veronica... And Nine's dead to this world till 8 in the morning"

"The only adult left is Helly. Let's ask her"

Lou nodded and Debbie directed her towards the room, Lou still hugging her. Debbie saw Hela standing near one corner. Debbie smiled at her in assurance. Hela nodded.

"Let's brush and get ready"

They both got ready. Debbie went to Hela's room.

"Hey"

"I'm happy that my daughter has you. You love her a lot. And also take care of her"

Debbie smiled.

"So, you heard everything?"

"I did. The same dream. But only I had bit more clear idea than her. You managed well. I can see she's still unhappy about me but also wants me. I hope she'll leave all her uncertainty and anger soon"

"She will. So I came here to..."

"I heard that too. You sure I can be with kids?"

"They won't bite you", Debbie smirked.

"None can dare to darling"

"So, you are brave enough to look after them?", Debbie asked raising her eyebrow.

"You questioning my bravery? You'll see..."

"Just a joke mom. So you ready?"

"Yeah I am"

They both went to Lou's room.

"Helly, you.. you'll look after them right? I mean they'll be awake in few hours. Till then.."

"Sure dear. I'll stay with them"

Dear. She uses a lot of endearments like me

"Thanks"

*****************************************

A/n: Sorry for delaying this chapter. I had to see Endgame to make sure whether my story needs any changes or not. Turns out, it doesn't need any 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 1.9K 48
{Slow updates} all information on the first page❀️ Please remember it's a fanfic! All scenarios only exist in my mind! Thank you darlings🀍
6.1K 249 21
Y/n is a 25-year-old woman completing a master's in fine arts in NYC where she meets her male best friend, who then turns into something more. This g...
113K 2.2K 42
- fluffy/smutty with Sandra Bullock & Cate Blanchett & Rooney Mara and their characters - NONE OF THESE ARE MINE - ALL OF THE STORIES ARE FROM AO3...
6.8K 191 37
[AU] Coming out is easier when you've got someone by your side. At least that's how the hyper-private Lou Miller sees it. When her publicist suggest...