Hela Vs Lou

"YOU ARE THE REASON I SUFFERED ALL MY LIFE. YOU LEFT ME OUTSIDE THE ORPHANAGE DOOR. YOU ARE THE MONSTER. BOTH AS AN INDIVIDUAL AND BY HEART. YOU ARE THE MONSTER. AND BECAUSE OF YOU, I BECAME THE MONSTER. YOU... I WAS ALL FINE BUT EVERYTHING CHANGED AFTER YOU CAME BACK HERE. I KNEW YOU WERE A DANGER. YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. YOU ARE THE DANGER TO ME AND MY FRIENDS. WHY DID YOU COME BACK WHEN YOU LEFT ME BACK 38 YEARS? YOU ARE THE ROOT CAUSE OF EVERYTHING. AND NOW YOU ARE HARMING MY FRIENDS? I AM NOT GOING TO LET YOU DO THAT"

Lou yelled at Hela, with full of anger. As her anger increased, her powers which were previously activated, got assimilated within her. Lou's need for confronting Hela, her mother; to kill her mother for making her life a living hell made her fight. She focused on her normal strength but it also made her powers come under her control slowly.

But the inactivated powers and her memory didn't return

But the inactivated powers and her memory didn't return. She still doesn't know who she is or why she is the way she is.

Debbie was on floor trying her best to keep herself awake and not be unconscious. She wanted to stop Lou. She knows Lou's anger. But she is not able to even get up.

Hela was shocked and hurt listening to Lou's words. She couldn't take the hatred from the one person whom she loved the most.

"Lou, honey listen to me. I..."

Lou didn't listen to her. Instead she ran forward, jumped high enough and descended with extreme speed to punch Hela. Hela was hit on her cheekbones and she stumbled backwards and fell on floor. Hela did get hurt, obviously is her own power, but it didn't break her bone. Hela got up to convince Lou.

"Lou, I want you to..."

Lou didn't listen. She started hitting Hela without mercy. She kicked her so hard, Hela fell on the edge of the stage and the part of the edge fell apart where she landed. Others were scared. The kids were crying. Debbie was trying to get up and stop them but she couldn't. She was begging Lou to stop but her voice didn't reach Lou's ears in that chaos.

Hela got up. She tried to pacify Lou again but Lou punched her on her gut. Hela fell again and some more of the stage foundation fell apart. That's it. Hela won't be taking any more of it.

"LOU, ENOUGH. YOU CANNOT..."

Before Hela could finish her words, Lou kicked her again and she hit the nearest wall and there was a hole in the wall. Lou punched once more but this time Hela was fast enough to escape. She wanted her daughter to stop before she loses her cool. She realised that Lou is slowly getting hold of her powers but it is no match to Hela's full power. She knows that if she fights against her daughter like a true warrior, then there is no force in the world that can stop her from hurting Lou and she doesn't want that.

"Lou, listen to..."

Lou didn't listen. Her only aim right now was to kill Hela. She hit Hela again and this time Hela hit against the wall with greater force that whole building shook. The entire wall was about to fall. Debbie was on floor. If the wall falls, it won't cause any harm to Lou and Hela but Debbie will be dead. Lou didn't realise but Hela did. She immediately built the obsidian structure against the wall and prevented it from falling on Debbie.