Werewolf Queen | bts au

De awkward_silence

"You're our Queen." Every 4th generation, a female is chosen from the Werewolf King's bloodline. She has the... Mai multe

| Disclaimer |
↠ Prologue
↠ 1
↠ 2
↠ 3
↠ 4
↠ 5
↠ 6
↠ 7
↠ 8
↠ 9
↠ 10
↠ 11
↠ 12
↠ 13
↠ 14
↠ 15
↠ 16
↠ 17
↠ 18
↠ 19
↠ 20
↠ 21
↠ 23
↠ 24
↠ 25
↠ 26
↠ 27
↠ 28
↠ 29
↠ 30
↠ 31
↠ 32
↠ 33
↠ 34
↠ 35
↠ 36
↠ 37
↠ 38
↠ 39
↠ 40
↠ 41
↠ 42
↠ 43
↠ 44
↠ 45
↠ 46
↠ 47
↠ 48
↠ 49
↠ 50
↠ 51
↠ 52
↠ 53
↠ 54
↠ 55
↠ 56
a/n
↠ k.sj
↠ m.yg
↠ j.hs
↠ k.nj
↠ p.jm
↠ k.th
↠ j.jk
↠ ot7

↠ 22

9.4K 480 94
De awkward_silence

All their eyes were on you, eagerly waiting for a question. Picking at your brain, you decided with a question that could be common knowledge. "Do you guys really turn into wolves during a full moon?"

Hoseok laughed. "Yeah. Full moons are real for us."

"Do you just go on a killing spree when it's full moon?" You asked, remembering the tales of werewolves literally killing everything and you were not going to be part of the dead.

"Nah." Taehyung shook his head. "We remain in our wolf forms all night until the sun rises and we just become more, uh..." His cheeks were lightly tinted red. "More... needy... if you know what I mean."

You blanked out as the realization came to you. "Oh." You felt yourself becoming awkward, so you just changed it to the next question. "You just kill vampires right?"

Jimin took this one. "Yup. We don't kill any humans. Only vampires."

"Um," You paused for a moment, thinking about the question. "So like if one of you guys bites a human, do they turn into a werewolf too?"

Everyone was still for a moment before Seokjin joined in. "No, I don't think that's possible... It's only genetics and if you're lucky you'll be able to shift into a werewolf."

Besides you, Jungkook was drumming his fingers lightly against the table. "Can we show you our wolves now?" A goofy bunny smile was on his face.

It was still adorable.

"Sure, I don't think I have anymore questions." You smiled back at him.

Gleefully, Jungkook stood up. "Let's go outside then!"

"Go outside for what?" Yoongi asked as the duo who cleaned up walked into the library.

"To show Y/N our wolves." Taehyung replied.

"Plus she would be able to know who we are in our forms too if our allies come to visit us." Seokjin said.

"Good idea." Namjoon acknowledged.

Everyone at the table stood up and you followed the boys out the library and to the front yard of their house. Immediately, Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok ran to the forest. Even though you saw two of their wolves now, they still were excited. The others sighed at the energy they radiated.

"Don't be afraid." Yoongi gave you a soft smile. "We still think like humans when we're in wolf form." Then the smile disappeared for a moment. "Except probably for them. I have no idea what they think of."

You laughed at that. "Wow. How-"

You were interrupted by low barks. You dragged your attention away from Yoongi to see a large wolf running right up to the group. Thinking that you saw their wolves about 2 times now, you were still shocked by just how taller they were than you.

The wolf skidded to a stop right in front of you. He towered over by you by maybe at least 4 feet. His coat was dark brown and since he was fighting with Hoseok last time, you didn't quite clear make out what pattern he had. His fur was covered in dark brown from snout to tail. There was an exception of light brown on his back and under his snout. It seemed to almost gleam gold. His brown eyes scanned your face, possibly looking to see if you recognized him.

"Jungkook, I know it's you." You replied after a moment.

Jungkook wagged his tail and it looked like his lips lifted up a bit into a smile. He lowered his head to get right on your eye level. You reached out a hand to pet his head. Just like Seokjin's, his fur was very rough and soft at the same time. A low rumble echoed from his chest in appreciation.

There was a whine that caught your attention. You looked to Jungkook's right to see Hoseok standing there. Contrast to Jungkook, Hoseok's fur was all light brown that was seemed bright. He had no patterns on his coat, his dark brown eyes stared right at you.

"Hi Hoseok."

His tail wagged in response.

Another bark from Jungkook's left and you whipped towards the wolf you've never seen before. It was Taehyung. Instead of like his friends, his coat was all gray and there was white on his back and paws - like little socks. He was also beautiful.

"Taehyung?"

He gave you a goofy smile like what Jungkook did earlier. It seemed like Taehyung was only a couple of inches smaller than Jungkook and was about the same height as Hoseok. Still, it probably didn't matter as they were still taller than you.

"Can we show you too?" Seokjin asked, his eyes on you.

"Sure, if you guys want to..." You replied. It would be sort of awkward to ask them like that, wouldn't it?

"Awesome!" Seokjin said and turned to the wolves. "Now go back and change-"

Jimin and Taehyung lowly growled. In surprise, you turned your head to Jimin whose eyes were dark, glancing everywhere and seemed to be looking off somewhere into the forest. Taehyung was watching in one area, his ears pinned back.

"What's wrong?" Namjoon asked in a tone you've never heard.

One of Taehyung's ears flicked, and now Hoseok and Jungkook were on high alert. Their eyes were scanning everywhere and their bodies were tense. You could faintly see their muscles rippling underneath their fur.

"Yoongi, have Y/N inside now." Namjoon commanded. "You three go ahead and get it."

At once, the guys who were in their wolf forms all growled and dashed off. You watched with wide eyes as they all went into the darkness while Seokjin and Jimin went off to the left. Yoongi gently grabbed your hand. "Come on, let's go."

You could only nod as Namjoon whispered something to Yoongi and took off after Jimin and Seokjin. Once Yoongi got you inside, he locked the door and took you to the living room. "What happened?"

Yoongi locked gazes with you. "Jimin just sensed a vampire and Taehyung saw something. The others are going to chase it." He noticed the shocked look on your face. "It'll be ok, I can protect you."

Without another word, he gently, with the softest touch, pulled you into a hug. It was sort of comforting. His entire body was warm. Alright, it was definitely comforting. The two of you stayed still for a bit until you reluctantly pulled away. "There will be a lot of vampires after me, right?"

Yoongi frowned a bit. "I won't lie to you and say no, but there will probably be a few that will be after you."

"It's just, why me?"

"Maybe because of your blood. They like sweet things like I do." He mumbled and averted his gaze away from you.

You could feel your heart skip a beat and your cheeks flush. "Uh..."

"I'm sorry." Yoongi apologized. Before the two of you could say anything else, a trio came in. Jimin, Seokjin and Namjoon looked between you two. "Something wrong?" The beta questioned.

"Nope." You answered. "What happened?"

"Um, nothing!" Jimin said quickly.

"There were vampires..." You replied back.

Jimin sighed as Seokjin nodded. "Yeah, but everything's fine! We'll protect you, don't you worry."

"I trust you guys." It was true. Even though it was only for a short time, you felt very safe with them. Or maybe it was because you are the supposed destined mate? Either way, you felt safe.

"Why don't we go back to your apartment and see if you missed anything?" Namjoon suggested. You looked at him and noticed he seemed a bit worried.

"Sounds like a great idea!" Jimin agreed. "Let's go!"

"Namjoon and I went and grabbed a few of your things this morning." Yoongi joined in. "Did you notice them?"

You shook your head.

"Well, we grab anything so if you still need something, we can get them right now." Yoongi smiled.

"Oh ok. Thank you." You said and went upstairs back to the room. You entered and looked towards the closet. How the hell did you not notice? There was a rather large suitcase and on a dresser from the farthest wall from the bed, was your little Davey.

You went to the Betta fish and smiled at him. He swam along happily. Sprinkling a bit of fish food, you watched him for a moment. Tomorrow, you made a mental reminder to change the water. Opening the large suitcase, you took a look.

There were a few shirts, pants, shorts, a skirt you never used and... underwear. Oh gosh. You felt your cheeks flush slightly as you thought that they went through your drawer of underwear. They looked like they were thrown in hastily. Well, at least you had underwear now.

Shaking the awkward thought from your mind, you grabbed a random pair of pants and a shirt. You figured that they were trying to make you feel comfortable around here. You were glad for them.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

12.3K 542 49
❝ ⁱ ᵗᵒˡᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵘˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵈᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵍˡᵃˢˢ ʰᵉⁿᶜᵉ ʷᵉ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ˡᵃˢᵗᵉᵈ ❞ ~ sᴏғᴛᴀᴇʟʟᴜʀᴇ🥀 𝑆...
4.9K 607 6
BTS X READER - SUPERNATURAL/SOULMATE AU ♡♡♡ Being a half-breed with vampire and dragon blood is a rare thing in this world, and it comes with its sha...
88.2K 3.4K 26
A love story between a human and seven wolves... Is it possible for seven wolves to have a human mate? Is she really a human? Are they really her mat...