Azure's Hope ( COMPLETED✔️)

By __BlueRoses

'It's a survival of the fittest, you've got to survive today to fight another day. Everyone wants to live thr... More

Disclaimer and Copyright.
Characterization😊
Azure's Escape.
Azure's Billionaire.
Azure's Home.
Azure's Date.
Azure's Date 2.
Azure's Office Day.
Azure's Fears.
Azure's Sleepover.
Azure's 'best friend'.
Azure's love.
Azure's family.
Azure's event.
Azure's Fight.
Azure's intimacy.
Azure's wants.
Azure's everything.
Azure's Takeover.
Azure's Traitor.
Azure life.
Azure's Imprints.
Azure's Calm before the Storm.
Azure's Words.
Azure's Deceit.
Azure's sacrifice.
Azure's Storm.
Azure's Rescue.
Azure's Courage.
Azure's Tragedy
Azure's Grey.
Azure's Appearance.
Azure's Calm after the Storm.
Azure's Bundle of Joy.
Greyson
Cast List😊😊
Song List😊😊
Sequel (My Strange Series)

Azure's Distance.

655 47 2
By __BlueRoses

Much to Grey's surprise, Azure had not shed a tear nor let a frown mar her face since he saw her break down in the arms of his mother's friend, however, she made every effort to steer clear from his touch. She begged him to let her stay in another room, she made sure to wake when he left for work and sleep before he returned.
She asked for the cleaners and cooks to resume work saying that she was always extremely tired. He was frustrated with her actions and what's worse was that the few chances she let him look at her skin, he saw no new scars.

He wanted to ask her to see a doctor but he didn't want to upset her any further, he had no way of knowing what she did or went through at night because she had particularly picked a sound proof room.
If she cried or screamed, it didn't show by the morn. She couldn't bother with the make up that she loved so dearly nor did she make an effort to wear clothes that covered her scars.

Grey had been worried previously that she was putting too much effort into her looks but now, he was worried that perhaps she had lost her reason for living. This made him sad because he could vividly remember several times when she reminded him that he was her reason for being alive and as much as he desperately wanted to change her view then, as much as he wanted her to want to live for her own self, right now he would prefer to be her reason for being alive because she looked like she had lost all reasons right now.
Grey twirled his office chair round and round, he wondered what she'd be doing right now. For certain he knew she was awake and he was going to take his guess that she was either reading a book or surfing the net. He realized she loved gaining knowledge as a source of remedy for the years she lost. She spent so much time reading books and surfing the net, she took online classes for various fields of study.

He was fed up! Two weeks was more than enough for him to give to her. Standing up, he grabbed him suit jacket and threw it on. He called his chauffeur and told him to get the car ready, he was going back home.

When he got home, the house was quiet as usual. The workers were moving about but they made sure to not make a sound. No one understood why the Madame of the house suddenly retired to her room for a long long time with an order that no one should dare to come in. She went out of her room three times a day to have her meals and those three times, no one had the guts to loiter around her. It was a shock to them, how someone who used to be so full of life suddenly became a mute, cold, lifeless being.

"She is in her room yes?" He asked as he took off his jacket and handed it over to the young maid that ran towards him to welcome him.
"Yes sir" the young maid said while bowing her head as a form of greeting. He remembered basking in the fear that his workers threw at him but now all he felt was weird.

"Don't regard to me as Sir and you all don't have to be so formal with me, just call me Mr Nick or something. I'm going upstairs to see the Lady now."

He walked past them and went towards the room. As he opened it, much to his guess, he saw her having an online audio class. She wasn't saying anything, not contributing at all, simply paying close attention. So much attention she failed to notice when he walked into the room.

She flinched a great deal when he walked close to her and gave her a peck. Her once closed eyes flew open and she blinked severally before it registered that it was only him.

He backed away, not surprised by her actions and simply mouthed, "How  long until the class ends?" And she mouthed back "ten minutes."

He nodded and turned to leave the room, things had become so awkward between them and he didn't know what to say again. He didn't know if she wanted his presence or not but he became certain that he wasn't forgotten when she grabbed unto his shirt and tugged him a little.

His embrace felt strange, she didn't want it. She didn't want any contact at all but she knew he needed it. She watched him lie down on the mattress before pulling her in between his legs to a position where he felt like she was comfortable.

When the class was up, she removed the earpiece and escaped his body heat. It was a waste, the last ten minutes of the class. She desperately wanted to leave the spot that she was in but she didn't want to hurt him by doing so.

She cleared her throat as he stood up from the bed right after her. That singular gesture told him to stay where he was and not come any closer.

"You're back home early. Why?"

"I missed you."

"You could have called. That would have sufficed, don't you agree?"

"No, I don't. I didn't miss just your voice Azure, I missed you. I missed your smile, your teases, your appetite, your laughs, your company. I missed doing the chores with you, I missed taking you out out on dates, I missed holding you while we slept. I really really missed you Azure and I couldn't take it anymore. I want to know if I have done anything that has stopped you from feeling the same way about me."

"I'm sorry. It wasn't my intention to hurt you, I just wanted to be alone. You've only ever been kind to me, what could you have possibly done to change my feelings. There's no doubt that I love you so much and I miss you just as much but my body won't corporate with my heart. I love you but right now, I don't know how to be with you."

"Well, perhaps you should get ready then, let's go out. The weather is super nice and I'd love to take you out today."

"I'll be ready in five."

"I'll wait for you downstairs. Can I...... never mind, I'll see you downstairs." He forced out a smile before he left the room. He wasn't a stupid person, he knew very well that this wasn't the time to ask her for a kiss. He knew that she could barely stand his presence and asking for a kiss was like asking for the universe.

Grey changed his outfit as well to a casual attire and waited by the sitting room for her. Azure put on a black off the shoulder knitted jumper dress and snickers. Her face was bare of any make up and her now grown hair flowing her back.

Even as they walked to the car, they maintained the deafening silence and damp atmosphere. Azure was surprised when they stopped at a toy store, she wondered where exactly Grey would be taking her if they were going to get toys.

"It's for the children at the orphanage I run here in New York. The kids like to have new toys to play with all the time. The grown ups prefer something more mature but since I've always been so horrible at shopping, I just take a lump of cash and give to them to get whatever they want. I figured I'll take you there. I realized children have a refreshing spirit to them and sometimes their company is all you need to feel better."

Azure couldn't help the emotions that came crushing down on her. She had expected Grey to take her to a restaurant or shopping for new clothings or something of sort but she never would have imagined that he would think of a place where her mental state could be calmed.

"I love you Grey! I'm so sorry you have to put up with me being this way! I'm truly sorry! I swear I love you so much right now!" A few tears escaped as she exclaimed her love to him. She failed to notice when she made a move and hugged him.

When they arrived at the orphanage home, Azure was amazed. It wasn't just a home. It was like an estate, apart from the three extremely large buildings that stood out, there were shops everywhere to shop for whatever it was that they needed. She had previously asked Grey about their studies and he told her that the moment a person reached the age to be schooled, he took them to different private schools. He made his intention to ensure that they lived the best life known to her. He wouldn't force them to become whatever they didn't want to, he would fully support them and make sure that they reach their full potential.

Azure spent hours with the children and just like they believed, the presence of the children calmed her and in a long long time, she hadn't felt so good.

So free.

So happy.

When the evening drew near, Grey took her to an ice cream store. Azure felt relaxed, she was smiling and she didn't have to force it, truly that was the power of children. She began to wonder if she would ever have kids of her own and if she'd be able to raise them.

If she ever had kids of her own, she would give them her all. She wouldn't care if Grey left her, she would work out her ass to provide for them. She smiled some more at the thought of having kids with Grey.

"What are you thinking about that has you so happy?"

"Do you want to have kids?"
The question came as a surprise to Grey. He didn't waste anytime in responding though.

"I do. I definitely do." Grey smiled back at her as they consumed their ice cream and walked towards the car.

The abrupt stop of movement from Azure caused Grey to turn and look at her.
He saw the way she stared toward, he traced this to find what had her startled and his gaze landed on a fat bald man. He stood with his wife and another man, probably and friend or business partner.

"Babe?"

"It's him. He was one of them!" She whisper yelled.

"One of who?"

"The ones who came the very night I fled my father's hold" She whispered this part very lowly but Grey caught onto it nonetheless and he was getting frustrated!
The moment one issue got resolved, another damned one came right after. The fuck was he supposed to do now?

He saw the rage in her eyes and knew that this was going to be a whole new episode.

PLEASE DO WELL TO VOTE AND COMMENT❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 596 35
Romeo Perry is a wealthy Billionaire, he wants for nothing... the world is at his feet and people bow down to him and asnwers his ever beck and call ...
127K 2.7K 25
If it wasn't hurt it wasn't love, loving means hurting but a true love can bring all of the pieces. Love means a lot it can change us but it can also...
212K 7.8K 55
"where are you going?" I asked him "she needs me I have to go, I'll be back soon" "it's our marriage day Mason. We are about to take our...
59K 2.7K 42
THE BILLIONAIRE OF LONDON SERIES: #2. She shouldn't have taken the money, but she did, and now she will pay for the consequences of her actions becau...