My brother is in O2L!?!?

Autorstwa NerdyKid4192003

I have been separated from my brother for my whole life and I have found him he is in O2L!?!? Więcej

Welcome Home!!!!
The Boy Problem
The Date
The Party
The Sisiter
Alien Facemasks
The double date
The late night wierdows.
The Starbucks trip.
A Line of Sluts
Girls under construction
The song mash up
Why Her?
Oh Kian
The Girlfriend switch
Poor Trevor :(
Headless chicken run
Why so Drunk?
The Squad
Hold me down or i am going to have to Hurt a girl
My Family
The audition
When Did Guys Watch O2L
Welcome back Mita
The Park is Not Safe For a Date
The Top Secrets
The Party
Loves it i do!
Our House is a Zoo
Connor for real
Connor for Real part 2
Connor for real part3
Queen Emely
Pitch perfect
Over
Oh god a horror movie.
#notrust
Its christmas !
Wrestle mania!!
Spa Day for Three
Secret Room!!!!
New Years!
New yeaes part 2
The pole of death
Hunter is hunting?!?!
"Will you marry me?"
The Day

No, leave me to sleep.

35 3 0
Autorstwa NerdyKid4192003

I am not a morning person. I mean like nothing can make me happy if you wake me up. Allow me to sleep. And this Jc did not know. He came to the girls room with the boys. They brought in pans Woden spoons and pots." We ain't get no sleep cause of y'all. And y'all get no sleep cause of we. YASS" yelled the boys over and over again. I was tired and Riely was still sleeping till the boys came up to us and baged to pots pans and spoons making tons of noise. That was when I drew the line. I woke up Riely and told her what was going on. When she was fully aware of that she tossed her unicorn pillow that is not that soft right into Kian's stomach." Owwww. Dude that hurt. What the heck?!?!"" You woke us up." Said Riely." I am not a morning person. None of us are."" Well remind me to never wake you up." Said Connor and Jc in unison. Right a away me and the girls fell asleep.

We didn't wake up till around 9:30 pm." Well look who's up." Said Trevor." Shut up before I smack you up is all I wanted to say but Trevy is kinda not ready to take my sass to the fullest so I didn't says anything. I went to go get the door and it was Tyler Oakley. We talked after me and the girl got ready. The. When Tyler left we went and ate. They guys went to bed while me and the girls said we were going to sleep but we really didn't. Instead we went to the pool and wanted to swim but it was dirty from Kians whipped cream challenge thing. When we cleaned the pool we swam around for the whole night. The sun was coming up and then we dicided to wash up do our laundry and go to bed for about 5 hours because let's be honest e guys will never get up early. Okay maybe Connor but not usually.

&&&&&&&&&&&

Okay sorry for the short chapter and for being so late but it her now and I g2g. I will post a chapter on time next week. Bye my WITTLE clouds

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

695 42 30
I'm not your normal teenager ,yea I go to heigh school but the things is My brother is Sam pottorff yea I know he's was in o2l .When he on tour , I...
11K 215 25
Jc's little sister, Jade, just turned 18 and has moved in the O2L house. Connor and Jade have developed feelings for each other for the past year. Ja...
591 45 40
How you ever wanted something you thought you could never have. Me too but it changed for the better. *JC Caylen Sister Story* *Kian Lawley love stor...
476 40 29
Me and my best friend Caitlin just found out about YouTube and we started watching o2l by the time I was 18and my best friend Caitlin was 17 we got c...