Fates Intertwined (Karmagisa)

Oleh Crystal_Nymph

"W-well, my name's Shiota Nagisa but you can call me by my first name as well." "That was bad of you, Karma-k... Lebih Banyak

♦Introduction♦
I'm tagged, I guess?
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
Birthday oneshot
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

8

2.2K 93 104
Oleh Crystal_Nymph

Karma and Nagisa discover each other's liking to the same franchise and they add another person in their small group.

Has anyone read or watched The Promised Neverland yet? I'm so hung up on that manga and Kaguya-sama: Love is war.

And Emma and Norman are just so precious~ (•ᴗ•)❤ Ray is the edgy adorable brother that had a huge character development. ( ˘ ³˘)♥

(Lol, sorry that I ranted so much but I can't stop discussing 'bout it!)

Third person POV

"Woah, Nazzoni directed Sonic Ninja? How cool is that?"

Nagisa looked over his shoulder, even if he did knew who the speaker was and was met with -unsurprisingly- Karma's face, looking down at the magazine from behind him.

"Eh?"

He was briefly startled, however, because he never assumed that Karma liked superhero stuffs. But he couldn't really complain since it was a generic type of action movie that most boys of their age would love to watch.

Assumption would just make things more confusing, so he guessed Karma only knew the franchise?

"And it starts today? Let's go then Nagisa!" Okay...then, maybe he was wrong and Karma did like the movie more than he initially presumed.

"Uh..yeah." Nagisa answered hastily, realizing that Karma had been waiting for some sign of approval.

"Great! We're gonna have to snag some of the best seats for ourselves so let's hurry."

~

"Wow, the movie really was something." Nagisa commented while walking through the hallway with Karma beside him.

The hallway wasn't littered with students everywhere because of the upcoming exam's stress. They weren't joking around when they said it was the most prestigious school in the whole of Japan. The intensity and the pressure of exam really got the students.

"Yeah, especially the scene when the-" The red head paused when a mass collided with him, making him stagger back a bit. The objects, mostly science equipments and notes, fell on the ground noisily along with the person, after colliding with him.

"Waah! Ah..um.." The girl who had fell down started scrambling to gather her belongings and Nagisa helped her up, "Are you alright?"

Her glasses were perched awry on her nose, some notes gripped on her hand and a scarlet blush bloomed on her face as she stuttered, "Ah..me- I'm fine but my apparatus..." Nagisa noted that her voice and appearance was very familiar.

Karma rubbed his nape sheepishly, picking the equipments up for her and handing them to her, "Sorry, didn't see you there."

The girl took the equipments gratefully, checking for any signs of damage before fixing her glasses and dusting her skirt, "N-no worries, I wasn't watching- I mean..sorry that I collided with you!" She bowed slightly.

"Wait.." Karma took in her appearance, making her blink out of confusion, the pale flush still present on her face, "Aren't you the girl that helped Nagisa when he was in his heat?"

She nodded bashfully, "Yes, I am- I mean, my name is Manami Okuda."

Right, Nagisa thought as he watched both of them converse, that's why she seemed so familiar to him. He knew her by her name since he listened to their demon of a teacher shout and taunt her a couple of times.

Even when he was in the haze of his heat, he remembered her frantically leading him and supporting him to the doctor's room for help.

"Ah, Manami-san, so it was you! Thank you for helping me last time." He was forever grateful to her for helping him and Karma in such a tight spot and now would be the best time to acknowledge her kindness, wouldn't it?

If possible, she turned redder at his statement as she shook her head vehemently, "No, no, that was nothing. Uh-I couldn't possibly let a- friend..um classmate suffer like that!"

"Where were you heading to with these many equipments, anyway?" Karma asked, switching the topic and she gesticulated to the mentioned items, "Well, uh..I kinda..mostly spend my time with- I mean, indulging in the love I have for chemistry. So, I was heading to the lab from the store room since..you know? Extra apparatus."

True to her words, her hands were filled with many types of funnel, test tubes, notes that had lots of chemical equation on them. Science always had confused Nagisa but he was impressed by the amount of dedication she had for chemistry.

"Ah..I see. Can we help you by any means?" Nagisa offered and Manami chuckled nervously, "The apparatus. They're really heavy so, I'd be happy if you..oh."

"Eh, we were going towards the science lab so, why not?" Karma carried the equipments for her and started walking to their destined location.

"Th-thank you for the help." She stammered, her eyes on the ground below, her finger twisting one of the braided lock out of shyness.

The walk was relatively silent with a couple of comments added by Karma and Nagisa mostly, Manami was silent throughout the entire walk but she did flashed them a wobbly smile or nod when the questions were directed to her.

"Here we are." The equipments were placed on the table, Manami started fiddling with a pair of transparent glove, mask and a coat to start her work.

"Th-thank you for the help again!"

"No problem!"

"Bye, Manami-san!"

~

The two boys started hanging out more with the shy girl, even if she wouldn't talk much in their group, she would add a meek nod or comment occasionally, so it would be good to say that she was added in their group.

Her presence was extremely welcomed since she spoke without filter and gave some of the most honest and blunt opinions. The girl would sink in her seat after realizing how patronizing her comments sounded and it earned the two boys a good laugh, followed by Manami's nervous chuckles after.

Needless to say, Nagisa could use some help from Manami in his science department seeing how willing she was to help him. His grades were improving faster than ever.

Nagisa also noted that this was the first time he was seeing Karma get so comfortable with a person of the opposite sex. Even if she was quiet in the beginning, she had started to warm up to them and could speak with them without restraint or fear of getting laughed.

"Manami-san, you did tell us that you made concoctions in your free time, didn't you?" Karma asked, more as to confirm the fact than anything.

The beta looked over to him and nodded with a questioning quirk of her eyebrow, "Yes, why?"

Nagisa watched Karma hit his own palm with his fist with a expression that he had seen on his face several times. Oh boy, Nagisa thought, sweat dropping at the devilish grin that took over Karma's face, here we go again.

The red head, with a mischievous gleam in his eyes, placed his arm around the girl's shoulder making her jolt slightly at the sudden physical contact. "You see..I had been wondering if you could do me a favor and brew this." He revealed a piece of paper to Manami who furrowed her eyebrows at whatever was written in the paper.

Probably an equation to make mischief and get in trouble, Nagisa sighed at his troublesome behavior.

It was okay that he was a mischief-maker, he could get out of the results of his mischief but Manami was innocent and she didn't have much experience in tricky situations, more or less in social situation so he better not drag her along with his troublesome shenanigans-

"Ah, I think I can do this."

Eh? Nagisa turned towards her with an inquisitive look as she scanned the paper sporting a determined look on her face, a tiny smile but a smile anyway. "I made something similar to this so I guess it wouldn't be so difficult."

Karma looked absolutely elated. "Great! I knew I could count on you for this." A slightest bit of pink tinged her cheeks at the compliment and Nagisa had to stop himself from making ridiculous assumptions.

Okuda was a shy girl. She didn't have much social experience or interaction with others so it was expected from her to blush at a compliment and even if the blush originated from something else he shouldn't really mind it. But why did his heart hurt so much just thinking of her blushing because of...

"Right, Nagisa?" Karma looked at him expectantly for, probably, an answer. Manami was watching too, her flush already faded from her face.

"Ah, sorry. I didn't catch that." Nagisa apologized, ignoring the ache in his heart.

Karma eyed him somewhat curiously before saying, "I said that I wouldn't get Manami in trouble if anyone caught her concocting these laxatives."

Nagisa chuckled nervously, "I wonder.."

The earlier tension had dissipated, the sneaking suspicion in his heart didn't.

Karma pouted childishly at his hesitation. "Hey! I won't, you know? You don't trust my skills?" Manami watched both of them talk back and forth with an amused expression.

"I don't know, do I?" Karma gaped at his cheekiness, the nerve of this cheeky little blue head.

"Hn..since my best friend decided to stop trusting me, I guess you can trust me to try it." The red head grumbled, narrowing his eyes playfully at the blue head who barely hid the tiny smirk that was growing on his face.

"Sure, I'll get to it the first thing after I stay back."

"Heh, that's what I'm talking about."

~

"Mom, do you think I should cut my hair?" He popped the question that he'd been thinking of for such a long time and his mom stopped chopping the vegetables momentarily.

She placed the knife on the chopping board before taking some of the blue locks, gripping them gently with her hands. "Why do you want to? They're really beautiful and I don't think you should cut them." The blue strands of hair slipped from her fingers effortlessly.

"Really?" Nagisa was a bit alarmed by her weird behavior, "But it's long enough now and I guess a little.." He stopped when he saw his mother smiling at him, it seemed like a normal smile but..

"You aren't cutting your hair." Hiromi said firmly through her gritted teeth, "Girls around your age look beautiful with long hair."

She's acting really weird, Nagisa noted at her strange behavior and the commanding tone she used. She did speak like this once in a while because of the alpha within her but this was a bit more than her usual self.

"B-but I'm not a girl." It appeared that that wasn't supposed to be his answer because the grip on his locks tightened, making him wince in pain. Why was she acting this way?

His eyes met with her dark ones which had become cloudier, her gaze made him flinch. He never had felt this way near his mom, what was happening?

"Don't double-cross me, Nagisa." She said, a different tone that he had never heard and a tangy suffocating scent filled the entire room, almost choking him.

His biology kicked in, right when she used the tone, a whimper escaping his lips lightly and involuntarily. Him being an omega was very ineffective in a time like this one because his instinct worked quicker than the rational part of his mind. And his instinct was screaming at him to obey her.

"Y-yes."

So that was an angry alpha's pheromones, huh?

She released him, a smile suddenly summoned on her face as if nothing had ever happened. "Good then, I'll be making dinner. You go and do your homework properly, alright?"

The smell had vanished along with her supposed anger and he looked over at her eyes again, they were back to normal and so quickly. He noted, horrified at how quickly her mood took a sudden one-eighty right now.

"Now, don't just stand there. Go and do your homework, Nagisa?" She continued chopping the vegetables, casually humming a tune but he spotted the tiniest of twitch of her facial expression when she said so.

It was terrifying how well she could mask her emotions.

"Yes, mom!"

And the fact that he had to play along with her transitions was even more terrifying. He had to keep an eye on her mood from now on because otherwise she could be angry at him with a disarming smile and he wouldn't even notice.

All of this was honestly so unnerving.

Qotc: Your favorite season? Mine's spring because it's moderate and half 'n' half. (Kudos to you if you get the reference.)

Our poor blueberry ╥﹏╥ I didn't want to but the plot! It made me do it, I'm sorry. Well, according to the plot, I think the bad stuffs aren't gonna end here so yeah, I'm sorry in advance.

And how was the chapter today? I don't know much about abuse and from what I've spectaculated and learned the victim doesn't recognize that they're being abused so I mixed that in the element but I hope I did the right thing by doing so! (///-///)

Extra:

"Nagisa-kun, aren't omegas supposed to get their heats when they're fifteen or something?" Okuda asked, frowning in confusion.

Nagisa shrugged, "I don't know actually."

Okuda turns to Karma, "Even alphas aren't supposed to get their ruts so fast."

Her eyes suddenly widens in realization, "Right!" She hits her palm with a fist causing both the boys to turn their attention towards her, "There's a condition called fme or faux mate eidolon, I think."

Karma raises his eyebrow, "I think I've heard of the condition somewhere before."

Okuda nods, "Right!" She turns to the two of them, "That condition makes an alpha or omerga who's been friends with the opposite dynamic to get their heats or ruts faster."

She continues, "Their body falsely believe that their opposite dynamic friend is their mate and hence, faster ruts and heat."

Both of them nod and let out a sound of understanding and Nagisa says, "You sure do know a lot about it."

Okuda adjusts her glasses making them gleam in the light, "Of course. Although I don't know the matter thoroughly, I can tell that your heats or ruts won't be coming up anytime soon before you turn fifteen or older than that."

A relieved sigh escapes Karma, "Thank goodness."

Aw..man, Nagisa thinks while watching Karma converse with the braided girl, the rut I had been tracking went to waste that means.

And hence, they won't get heats or ruts soon now.

Don't forget to vote and comment~!

Words: 2459 words. (I'm not even surprised anymore ( ̄^ ̄)

Bye~! ( ・ω・)ノ

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

91.7K 4.3K 41
❝Their love was as beautiful as a fairytale. But as corrupted as a monsters heart. And that's what they were. Monster's ❞ [Completed] ______ Karma an...
Nagisa x Reader Oleh ♚

Fiksi Penggemar

105K 2.9K 10
This story is about Nagisa Shiota (From Assassination Classroom) shipped with... ahhhhh.... YOU! Congrats human, you have been shipped with Nagisa! (...
314K 7.9K 30
Hinata Harem Reverse Harem Omegaverse! Hinata Shoyo, 16 years old, Secondary Gender Omega, finds himself in the arms of handsome men??? His very own...
31.6K 1K 18
[Cᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ] 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 ʜɪᴍ? 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚢𝚙�...