colors • sh

By celestialhao

❝ i'm seeing ϲοℓοяѕ... ❞ ➳ the world is a dull black and white until you meet your ѕουℓмατє eye-to-eye. jihoo... More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y - o n e
f o r t y - t w o
f o r t y - t h r e e
f o r t y - f o u r
f o r t y - f i v e
f o r t y - s e v e n
f o r t y - e i g h t
f o r t y - n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y - o n e
f i f t y - t w o
f i f t y - t h r e e
f i f t y - f o u r
f i f t y - f i v e
i got tagged ._. (do not read if not interested)
f i f t y - s i x
f i f t y - s e v e n
f i f t y - e i g h t
f i f t y - n i n e
s i x t y
s i x t y - o n e
s i x t y - t w o
s i x t y - t h r e e
s i x t y - f o u r
s i x t y - f i v e
s i x t y - s i x
s i x t y - s e v e n
s i x t y - e i g h t
s i x t y - n i n e
s e v e n t y
☃ tagged by @hjjbffs
s e v e n t y - o n e
s e v e n t y - t w o
s e v e n t y - t h r e e
s e v e n t y - f o u r
s e v e n t y - f i v e
s e v e n t y - s i x
s e v e n t y - s e v e n

f o r t y - s i x

4.1K 219 167
By celestialhao

"∂υ∂є, ωнєяє ωєяє γου?"

It was the first thing that Junhui asked him the moment Soonyoung rushed in the classroom. Their teacher had left a few minutes before and it was only a matter of minutes before their Biology teacher comes in again.

Soonyoung sat down on the seat beside his Chinese friend and paused to catch his breath. He had a hand on his chest as he breathed in and out leisurely before he settled down and grinned at Junhui.

The Chinese still had his eyebrow arched at him, questioning him silently. Soonyoung suddenly grinned like an idiot out of nowhere and Junhui already knew where he was.

"You and Jihoon actually skipped a class?"

"Maybe?" Soonyoung was trying so hard to hide his smile, but it was really obvious because the upturn of his lips was very noticable even behind his hands. Junhui narrowed his eyes.

"Why?"

"Jihoonie wanted some alone time." Soonyoung actually giggled like a child and Junhui scrunched his nose, not wanting to know what this alone time could mean. Junhui's frown deepened.

"I'm disappointed."

"And you're disappointed because...?"

"Because you didn't tag me along! Do you know how I had to suffer here, trying to understand even just a single Math equation?" Junhui raised a finger to emphasize and Soonyoung laughed.

"I'm glad I ditched classes with Jihoonie then!"

Junhui rolled his eyes playfully and kicked the foot of Soonyoung's chair with more force than he actually intended because the other actually almost fell off of his seat.

"Dude!"

"Serves you right for being a lovesick asshole and even had the audacity to leave your best pal behind."

Soonyoung shook his head at the nonpractical reason and sat up properly when their late teacher finally decided to show up and instructed the students to stand up.

When they did, Soonyoung had an idea and took action, silently giggling to himself that didn't go unnoticed by his Chinese friend.

Junhui sent him a weird look before greeting their teacher good morning. When they were instructed to sit back down, Junhui did not expect himself to actually sit on air then collide with the cold, hard floor below after.

When Junhui turned to look behind him, he noticed that his chair was pulled back away from his arse and he rolled his eyes back in irritation.

The loud cackling beside Junhui confirmed him that this was another one of his dear friend's prank and kept in mind to pay him back later on.

★彡

Jιнοοи נυѕτ ωαℓκє∂ ουτ of the classroom with Wonwoo in tow when someone blocked his way from going out of the room entirely.

When Jihoon looked up to see who the person is, he sighed internally and resisted the urge to roll his eyes in front of the student.

Right in front of him stood one of the famous cheerleaders that's actually friends with Momo, his boyfriend's ex.

It was Tzuyu.

Tzuyu stood tall, towering the other's petite form and had a very noticable frown across her face. Behind her were two of her other friends as well, Dahyun and Chaeyoung.

There was a silent tension between the two of them and it was obviously making the people around uncomfortable.

Wonwoo cleared his throat and coughed warily on his fist. "Hey, Ji! Look at the time! The others must be waiting for us. We gotta go!"

When Wonwoo tried to push Jihoon away from the girls, Jihoon didn't budged and refused to break the stare-down he had with Tzuyu.

Tzuyu's eyebrows were nearly meeting already and her nose scrunched in a way that showed anger and Jihoon only raised his eyebrow back.

"H-Hey, Tzu? I think we should leave." Dahyun suggested to her friend and tried to pull Tzuyu away from their sunbaenim but the taller pried her arm away and scowled at her.

"No, we are not! This asshole over here just hurt our friend and you don't want to do anything about it?" Tzuyu glared back at Jihoon and watched as Jihoon's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. But it seems like Tzuyu had misunderstood this.

"Don't you dare give me that look, you slut! I know you know what I am talking about right now."

Jihoon sighed and massaged his temples, trying to calm his nerves. "I actually don't."

Tzuyu exploded and grabbed Jihoon by the collar, pulling him way too close for the smaller's liking and looked him in the eyes with fire burning in her own.

"Don't act so innocent, bastard. You know what you did. You stole Momo-eonnie's boyfriend and now, you have the audacity to announcing it to the whole school? How shameless are you, huh? Whore!"

Jihoon was stunned by the sudden news that he just heard.

Announcing? Since when? He and Soonyoung didn't even have a plan on telling anyone else yet other than their friends!

Jihoon was obviously starting to annoy Tzuyu as she gritted her teeth in rage and raised her fist, planning to punch Jihoon square on the face.

Jihoon would have received a fist on his face if it wasn't for Wonwoo rushing to his aid and caught Tzuyu by the wrist and pushed the two apart. Dahyun and Chaeyoung got the message and pulled Tzuyu away from the other two.

They obviously made a scene in the hallway as students were now circling the two and had chanted one word.

"Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!"

Tzuyu was struggling from her friends' hold on her and bared her teeth at Jihoon.

"Let me go! I'm going to kill him!"

"Tzuyu! Stop!"

"Momo-eonnie wouldn't like this, Tzuyu-ah! Stop it!"

"Shut up! That asshole hurt my Eonnie and I will not let him get away with it!"

Wonwoo was holding Jihoon in his arms, pulling him away as much as possible from the raging woman that's trying to reach of the poor boy.

But Jihoon did not even bother about any of that. What he was thinking about was how Soonyoung and him dating was suddenly all over the place like fire. How did they know? Were they not secretive enough? Who else would know other than his friends?

He was getting more confused minute by minute and it was starting to make his head ache from all the thinking and he scrunched his face.

Out of nowhere, he felt a new pair of arms wrapping around him and pulling him closer to them. Jihoon looked up to the newcomer and hitched his breath.

It was Soonyoung.

Soonyoung was looking at him with deep concern and was holding him like he was fragile and needed extra care. Jihoon felt his heart melt from the action and his cheeks started to dust pink.

"Are you alright?"

"Y-Yeah... I am..."

Soonyoung sighed in relief and pulled him again into his arms, hugging him tighter than before and Jihoon felt his heart skip a beat.

There was only silence for a moment before Tzuyu huffed and pursed her lips.

"What the fuck, Soonyoung?"

Upon hearing this, Soonyoung turned with the most intense glare Jihoon had ever seen him look and he was starting to get worried of what might happen with this kind of Soonyoung on the loose.

"No, Tzuyu. I should be the one asking you that. What the actual hell are you doing?" his voice was so rough it sent chills down Jihoon's spine and he unconsciously gripped the hem of his boyfriend's uniform.

Tzuyu caught this action and grimaced. "Why the fuck are you with him? Aren't you supposed to be with Momo-eonnie?"

Soonyoung inhaled through his nose and exhaled slowly before carding his fingers through his hair.

"Look, Tzuyu? We broke up. She was the one who initiated it and I had no choice but to let her go. Besides, Momo is not my soulmate."

Jihoon didn't know why, but he felt nervous at every word that came out of his boyfriend's mouth and was he preparing for the worse or the better? Jihoon did not know.

Tzuyu creased her eyebrows in frustration and was ready to spit words out when someone stepped in into the picture, halting everyone from what they were doing.

"Tzuyu, that's enough." The voice was low like a whisper, but strong enough to strike fear to Tzuyu's visage. As soon as the words left her mouth, she emerged from the crowd, her eyes never leaving Tzuyu's as a frown formed on her face.

Tzuyu stuttered. "M-Momo—"

"What do you think you are doing?" Momo crossed her arms on her chest and stood on one foot, her gaze never wavering.

Tzuyu had stopped trying to break free from her friends' hold and stood motionless on her spot, looking back at Momo. Her jaw was shaking as she pointed slowly at Jihoon's direction.

"But he—"

"—is not your business. Who do you think you are suddenly attacking someone like that? Don't be immature and act like a grown-up lady you are!" Tzuyu gasped and looked incredulously at her eonnie.

"B-But—"

"Not another word, Tzuyu. I want you to apologize."

"No!"

"I'm counting to five. If I still hear no apology out of your mouth, you're getting it." Momo placed her hands on her hips and narrowed her eyes in warning to her young friend, who was biting her lip and glaring at Jihoon.

Jihoon felt uneasy about the whole situation and Soonyoung pulled him in closer, caging him with his warmth that the younger found soothing and relaxed to his soulmate's touch.

Tzuyu cursed and looked down on the floor. "I'm sorry." She said. But the tone of her voice was the exact opposite of her words. So cold and filled with malice. She turned to a direction and stalked off, pushing students out of her way and Dahyun and Chaeyoung ran after her, calling her name.

Even after the matter was solved, there was still a crazy amount of students crowding around them, looking at them three one by one.

"What are all of you still looking at? Show's over! Get out!" Wonwoo shouted and drove the crowd away with a book that's so thick it could already make you dizzy just by looking at it.

In the midst of everyone, Soonyoung and Momo had their eyes onto one another, never breaking even a second.

Soonyoung could already feel the sense of forlorn going off of Momo, like trying to reach out for him and Soonyoung instantly felt ashamed of all the ordeal she must've gone through.

It was still obvious that Momo still hasn't moved on and was still longing for his touch. But the thing is... Soonyoung wasn't. At least he wasn't anymore, but still.

He has someone else now. Someone he'll actually make sure he'll never hurt. Unlike what he did to Momo.

"Soon, let me go." Soonyoung broke their eye contact and looked down to the small male who's trying to push him away and Soonyoung pulled his arms away and cupped Jihoon's cheeks.

"Are you alright?"

"As I said earlier, I am fine. I'm not hurt anywhere, see?" Jihoon stretched out his arms to prove his point and Soonyoung sighed in relief, smiling down at his boyfriend and Jihoon only puckered out his lips, looking away.

Soonyoung placed a playful peck on his lips and was given a fist up his stomach and he crouched down in pain, albeit still laughing at his adorable boyfriend.

"Why would you do that?"

"Serves you right."

Soonyoung continued laughing, pulling Jihoon closer to him.

Without realizing, Momo had silently walked away from the scene, dejected. A sole tear dropped down the cold floor that will stay silent for as long as she can remember.

★彡

announcement

from this day on (actually last night), i am going to call all of my readers "rainbow unicorn" because of a couple of reasons.

1. is that my surname is always teased bc it's close to the word rainbow (but i'm actually glad bc rainbow represents lgbt uwu).

and 2. is that i was born in the year of horses and that a friend of mine said that i kick like a horse.

i am part of dk's family uwu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 3.1K 44
he's got the softest eyes and the warmest heart, but no one's ever bothered to get close enough to see it. '𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘...
163K 9.2K 58
❝dude, that kid hates the world.❞ in which jihoon who sees the worst in people meets soonyoung, someone who sees the best in people (lowercase intend...
41.3K 2K 69
A fun social media au Mostly texting Impressive Rankings 🏅 #1 out of 32.1k stories in #seventeen #1 out of 127 stories in #funfic #1 out of 2.12k s...
81K 2.6K 34
[completed] [half-unedited] • 𝕁𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕥𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖...