My Life in the Spotlight (5S...

By libbyluver14

Bindi is a 17 year old girl getting ready to go to college next year. Her brother is Ashton Irwin. He is the... More

Meeting Everybody
Uh Oh
Busted
The Haunting
Blast from the past
Pressure much
Prank of all time
Leaving
Reunited
Secret
Revelation
Competition Day (Part 1)
Competition Day (Part 2)
Best Surprise Ever!
Midnight Memories
Not a chapter
Change of heart
Running away
Discovered
What to do?
Found out
Breaks up are hard
Fashion problems, human problems, and breakups
Recovery
Bad day
Fashion Show
Backstabbing bitch
Long Way Home
Dinner date
Marriage is great I think
Big Mistake
R and R
Dream dress
Wedding of my dreams
Party of the century
End to a good weekend I think
Lonely
Best Night of my Life
Time of my life
Unexpected news :)
Reconciliation
Surprise! NOT!
Where Do Broken Hearts Go
Welcome to the world!
Australian Surprise
Home is where the heart is
House Guests
New models
He left what!
Goodbye
Promise
Sequel

Hurting

82 5 0
By libbyluver14

Today was the day that my future started. Moving into my dorm at University. It was like starting over since I didn't know anybody there. My parents helped me bring everything up while I set my room up. You see I had a single since I didn't want to live with anybody. I had already seen some new faces at orientation. I don't think people realized who I was realted to yet and I didn't want them to. I was thinking of Harry when I bumped into someone. 

"Sorry. I wasn't paying attention there."

"No it's okay. Let me help you. Are you new?"

"Yes I am. I'm going to be a freshman and you?"

"Sophmore, but I was in your position last year. If you need anything I'm two doors down from you." With that he handed me my boxes and walked away. He was cute and I was single. I walked back to my room seeing my mom putting my clothes away into the closet. My dad was somewhere I didn't exactly know. I saw my little brother and sister playing on the floor. I went up to my mum and hugged her. I knew it was getting late and they needed to get back onto the road, but there was one thing I wanted to do as a family before they left. I got my computer and logged onto skype. I saw Ashton was online and I called him. I waited patiently for him to answer. His face lit up the screen and he was smiling. 

"Bindi your room looks so nice. Is mum there organizing for you?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yes she is. It's getting late and she won't leave."

"Hi mum! I miss you and hey what are Gemma and Louis (yes named after Louis from One Direction) doing there?"

"Well Ash we can't just leave them at home. So we brought them."

"Hi guys. Your big brother misses you a lot."

"Guys say hi to Ash. Mum Ash is on the computer." I saw her walk in with Gem and Lou behind her. We all crowded up behind my computer screen and said hi to him. 

"Hey Ashton! I miss you a lot and I'm going to see you in a couple of weeks right?" my mum asked him.

"Yes mum you will." He was rolling his eyes at her. 

"Alright we gotta go. Your father says it's time to leave. Please stay safe Ashton." my mum told him as she was leaving. 

"Where are the rest of the band mates?"

"Oh they are in the back. Michael's trying to beat Luke at FIFA." 

"Can I say hello? I miss you guys and the tour."

"Sure hold on." I saw him walking with his computer to the back. I noticed first Michael and Luke then Calum napping.

"Hi guys! I miss you and the tour!"

"BINDI! How are you? We miss you too. How's college life? How do you like your dorm and the people?"

"Whoa Luke calm down. I'm good and college life is nice and my dorm is clean and all the way I like it. The people I guess are nice. I have only met one person a guy I bumped into in the hallway."

"OOO is he hot? Do you like him? Details girl!"

"Luke are you gay?"

"No I'm not and you know that."

"Hahahaha for your information he is cute and no I don't like him. He is just a friend."

"Okay haha calm down."

"Michael you dyed your hair again. Why pink though?"

"The 1D boys pranked me and put pink dye in my shampoo." I started to tear up when I heard 1D.

"I'm so sorry Bindi. Please don't cry."

"It's okay. I have to get over him. Ummm how have they been?"

"Harry is a wreck without you, but the boys are doing well. They are mad that you left without saying goodbye. You could at least text them and tell them your okay."

"No that's okay. You guys can tell them though. I'm not holding you to your promises anymore."

"Ummm alright. Bindi please if you need anything don't hesitate to call us. We are coming up to visit you when we get back."

"Alright sounds like fun! I gotta go and get my room all ready. I'll talk to you guys later. I love you Ash!" 

"Love you too Di!" With that I ended the call. I missed my family so much. I got up and put my photo that I have them onto the top of drawers. Next I started to hang up all of my decorations for the room and then I made my bed. By the time I was done my room looked so girly and it was dinner time. I walked out of my room heading for the stairs. I was so deep in thought again that I didn't notice that I had bumped into the same person. I fell backwards onto my butt.

"We meeet again. I forgot to introduce myself last time. My name is Liam." I started to get all teary eyed and it made me think of Liam and how much I missed the boys.

"I'm Bindi." He helped me up onto my feet again and was walking alongside me.

"I'm sorry to make you cry. Please don't."

"It's okay. It's just I know someone else named Liam and we didn't exactly leave eachother in the best of terms."

"I'm sorry Bindi. Say would you like to get off campus and get pizza with me?"

"Is this a date?"

"No just think of this as friends hanging out getting to know each other."

"Okay that sounds nice." I smile up at him. He takes my hand and leads me off campus to a little pizzeria. It smells so nice when we walk in. I didn't even notice myself drooling until I heard some laughter from next to me.

"Here I think you are drooling." I took the napkin and wiped off the drool. Liam ended up ordering a plain pie that we shared. He wouldn't let me pay even though I insisted. We talked for about two hours about everything. I was starting to like him, but every time I looked at him my mind would bring up a certain curly haired boy instead. Why couldn't I let go of Harry and move on? 

It's about two weeks later and Liam and I have now been on two dates. He and I are officially going out. Classes have started and my brother is coming home today. I was in class when I heard my name being spoken over the loud speakers. I got up and walked to the office. When I opened it there were four boys there all smiling. I ran into their welcoming arms as I hugged them back.

"Ash I missed you!"

"Aww Bins I missed you too. How's college?"

"It's great. I met someone."

"Oh who?"

"His name is Liam. He lives two doors down from me."

"Liam that name sounds familiar."

"Guys guys. Stop I have gotten over them. As much as I miss them I have moved on."

"That's great. You deserve to be happy. Anyway we wanted to tell you that we are going to take you out tonight as a welcome back thing."

"Alright I'll be ready."

"We gotta go though sis. We have an interview to get to." He kissed my forehead and walked out of the room. I waited five minutes and then left to go to my next class. I needed a coffee fix first so I went to the nearest Starbucks. That's when I saw it a certain face that I tried so hard to get out of my head walking and kissing another girl. I ran back to my dorm and collapsed onto my bed in tears. I just wanted to hear his voice again. I called his phone hoping he wouldn't answer. I waited and waited for his voice mail, but with my luck he picked up.

"Hello." His voice was the same as I remembered it even though it had a hint of sadness in it.

"Harry?"

"Bindi?"

"Yes it's me. I saw your picture in the newspaper with another girl."

"Oh yeah management wanted me to go out with her." 

"Oh okay."

"Have you been crying?"

"No I gotta go Harry. Bye." I hung up on him and cried some more. Why did I do that? I was just hurting myself by calling him. He was in my past and now I had to look forward to the future ahead of me. 

Harry's POV

I heard my phone vibrating and I went to pick it up without looking at who was calling. 

"Hello." I knew that voice. Someone was playing a prank on me. Then I heard her ask if it was me.

"Harry." Why was she asking if it was me?

"Bindi." This was my angel the love of my life on the other end. I then heard something I hoped she would never see. She was asking me about my date with Kendall. I knew those paps would print something like that in the paper. I told her the truth about management wanting me to go out with her. I knew I had hurt her, but she hurt me first. I could tell she was crying on the other end. I knew I sounded pretty shitty too, but she just didn't call me out on it. Once I said I asked her if she was she hung up on me. I dropped my phone to the ground and when I tried to call her back it went straight to voicemail. What do I do now? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 367 34
Ambitious college student, Raegan Mills, had it all planned out until 5 Seconds of Summer band member Ashton Irwin saved her life. With the new buddi...
3.5K 166 22
Zaria is the new girl at a high school in Kyoto, Japan. This means she'll be living alone in an apartment not to far away from it. Being one of the s...
31K 593 62
Harley lives in Sydney with her family. Her life seems just ordinary But what happens if I tell you that her brother is Ashton Irwin,a member of a...
978K 25.8K 44
|COMPLETED| "People sometimes don't realize that love is love, and no one can stop it." Meet Briana, all her life she's been protected by...