The Epic From Her Eyes- Mahab...

By TheCryingSoul

Meet Amrit, a 19 year old Indian girl who went to the age of Mahabharata. But what will happen if the way she... More

Disclaimer
Meet Amrit
The Gift
The Choice
The Kala Pradarshan
A New Family
Going To Dwarka
Kanha and His Smile
Lakshagriha
The Best Friend
Panchali's Svayamvar
The Dead
The Bird's Eye
In Indraprasth
Rules Of Panchali
Familiarity
Destiny
Padmavan
The Boon
A New Friendship
Return To ......
Wedding?
War
Reminder
Planning Of Svayamvar
The Pooja
Rituals and Hint
Phobia Of Kids
Svayamvar: Part 1
Svayamvar: Part 2
The Consequences
Marriage
Love
Finally!
Panchali's Wrath
The Younger Sister
Laksh
Trust?
Wait
Truth Revealed
Love?
I Quit
The Return
Him
Preparation
Sprain
The End?

It Was Never Easy

2.8K 94 31
By TheCryingSoul

Amrit's POV

I and Kanha looked at the chariot as they started going.

"Do you know acting?" Kanha asked with a smirk.

"What? Why?" I asked being completely puzzled.

"We need to pretend like Subhadra had eloped before even we came." He instructed.

I nodded.

What a plan!
Oscar winning superstar actress Ammu be ready.

We started going towards the mandap.

Dau and Duryodhan were waiting for us.

"Kanha, where is Subhadrae?" Dau asked Kanha as he saw our tensed face.

I want to laugh so badly.

"Dau, she was no where to be found in the temple." Kanha explained.

"What? But how?" Duryodhan shouted.

Come on,
Don't make this acting hard for me.

Dau tried to remain calm.

"Ammu weren't you with her?" Dau asked me.

"Dau, actually we planned to go with together. But I felt uncomfortable in the saree which I was wearing so I told her to go before and I changed into this plain saree. When I reached the temple, Kanha was already there and he told me that Subu is no where around." I explained with a perfect acting, stammering in between to make them realise that I am tensed.

How was that?

"Perfect" I said to me through his mind.

I tried not to smile.

"This. This is not possible. I am sure that this is something to do with you, Vasudev"He said pointing to Kanha.

Kanha
Krishna
Vasudev
How many names do people call you with?

Duryodhan was with Dushasan. Karna wanted to spend some time with his children so Duryodhan told him not to come with him.

"Dau..." Kanha said with a shocked expression maybe wanting to defend himself.

But before he could complete, a man, most probably a spy, interrupted us.

"Balarama ji, I just saw Devi Subhadra in a chariot with a man who was holding a bow. Most probably she has been eloped by him." He said while panting.

My mind is blank.
What happens now?

"What?" Dau reacted with anger " Gather our army. He must not be able to leave Dwarka."

"A bow... Guru Balaram, I am sure he must be Arjun. I heard some rumour that he is around Dwarka only. And who else has so much courage to elope your sister except Vasudev's favourite Arjun" Duryodhan said in anger.

Dau walked to Kanha. Kanha had a blank expression.

"Kanha, I know that Arjun has always been your favourite. But if he is the one who had eloped Subhadrae, then I won't spare him." Dau warned Kanha.

"Dau, if Arjun has eloped Subhadra then I myself won't spare him." Kanha assured him.

What the hell is happening!
I remember none of this drama.
And dadu used to call me Mahabharat guru,
I don't even know what the hell is happening right now.

They started leaving in their chariots. I went with Kanha.

I don't want to miss the drama which is going to happen.
But what if something really happens to Arjun?
But I don't think could be harmed if Kanha is there.

We soon almost reached Arjun's chariot.

"Look there is Subhadrae" Dau said pointing at the chariot.

"And look at that man, I am totally sure now that he is Arjun." Duryodhan shouted.

What a love for his enemy!
He can recognise him from such a far distance.
I am impressed.

Kanha smiled as he looked at me.

I don't know what that look means. I have no idea.

"Dau look Subhadra is driving the chariot not Arjun. That means Subhadra had eloped Arjun and not what we were thinking." Kanha shouted to them.

"But how is that possible? How can she elope Arjun? Why would she even do that?" Duryodhan asked confusedly.

"That, we will get to know once we catch them." Dau said with some thoughts as he sped up this chariot.

It is getting intense each second.

We overtook them soon. Arjun was shocked but had no fear on his face. While Subu, she looked very scared and confused.

She stopped the chariot.

"Bhrata..." she could say this much.

"Just one thing Subhadrae. Did you elope him or did he eloped you?" Dau asked firmly trying to control his sadness and anger.

"Bhrata I--- eloped him" Subu said with much nervousness and tension.

Her face was filled with guilt.

Have courage Subu.

Arjun was about to say something but Kanha gestured him not to.

"Why?" Dau asked some signs of anger.

I looked at Kanha who had a blank serious expression.

"Bhrata... I never wanted to marry Duryodhan. I loved Arjun and wanted to marry only him." Subu explained without any hesitation.

Dau turned and looked at Kanha.

"I guess we should first go back to the castle, then we will think what to do?" Kanha suggested.

Everyone agreed and we went back to the castle.

Kanha, Dau, Subu and I were in a room.

"I didn't expect you to do this Subhadrae." Dau said to Subu.

"Bhrata I never meant to hurt you" Subu wanted to explain herself.

"Dau, I guess it was our fault only. We never even thought about Subhadra's choice. She never got a chance to choose her own groom. I am not saying this because Arjun but because Subhadra is our sister. " Kanha tried to explain this to Dau.

"But Kanha what about Duryodhan? I promised him that Subhadrae will marry him." Dau explained his tension.

"Can I say something Dau? Would you be happy if Subu would have married Duryodhan? If she would never be happy with Duryodhan? Your one promise could have ruined her life. You all told me during my svayamvar that I can choose whoever I want as my life partner then why not the same for Subu?" I said too much in irritation.

Was that too much Kanha?

"No it was enough Amrit?" He said through his mind.

Dau was silent for a second.

"Amrit, you and Subhadrae go to her room. Don't come outside before you are told to." Dau ordered.
I guess he was trying to hid his emotions from us and wanted to talk with Kanha.

"But dau..." I tried to reason.

"Just leave it Ammu" Subu said so and took me to her room.

We both sat on the bed.

"Will Bhrata agree Ammu?" Subu said in lot of tension.

"I hope he will" I said not wanting her to know that I know.

After sometime, a maid entered our room.

"Rajkumari, you both are called" she told us and then left.

We both walked to the hall. We saw Dau, Kanha and Arjun there. I and Arjun had an eye contact. He gave a pleasing smile.

Dau walked to us. He turned towards Subu.

"I am sorry Subhadrae for what I did. But now I want to mend my mistake. You will be married to Arjun, tonight." He said with a smile.

"Really Bhrata?" Subu asked in excitement.

Dau nodded as yes and Subu hugged him.

To Be Continued

Author's Note-

So here's the next part is here.

I don't know what exactly happened after Subhadra was eloped but I do think that the way I described it kind of makes sense (I am sure many writers must have written in a much better way) and suits my story.

I also posted the next part of His! ,don't forget to check it out.

And also, next part will contain a lot of fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 457 21
The Epic turns.... The Mahakavya is perplexed like a net either it's people or politics "Choose wisely life gives us choices and you have to make t...
58.1K 3.3K 36
What if there was a twin of Shrutakarma and that too a GIRL? What if she was ignored by her parents? What if she got the fatherly love from the perso...
172K 8.9K 78
Dharmyudh, which means 'Battle for Justice' What happens when fate decides to take a steep turn ? Could it change the destiny of Aryavarth ? ...
1.8K 90 10
Time traveling has always been a fascination for everyone. Although scientists are trying to figure out if time traveling is possible or not, yet not...