Princess of the Night (Discon...

By redbutternut

Disclaimer I do not own My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. It belongs to Hasbro. Including all the character... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen

Not a Chapter but Please Still Read

99 2 3
By redbutternut

Okay so hello dear readers. Sorry this is not a chapter update. I'm kinda having that thing...what do you call it...Oh! yeah! writers block. I don't know if I should even consider myself a writer....

Anyway...hahahaha I can't believe I actually used that word. Okay enough.

I would just like for each of you to vote on a new book cover. I don't know if you guys like the current one or these new ones but please do pick the one you like the most. Or you could all send me your own book cover ideas for this Fanfiction. 😉

Here are the choices, it will be in a multiple choice style like the ones in exams. I'll be including the current one if you all do like it. And also I do not own these pictures. But i am the one who added those "The Princess of the Night" words. I just all downloaded them from Pinterest and I would like to give recognition to the amazing artists whom created these amazing pictures, drawings, illuestrations...whatever you call it. So let the voting commence!

a.

b.

c.

d.

e.

f.

g.

h.

i.

j.

k.

So again dear readers I do not own the illustrations above just the words all edited on the pictures. Please vote the one you like the most. Or not. hahahahahahha Thank you!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 275 28
A thousand years ago, Princess Celestia banished her sister to the moon, that much we know. What wasn't known, and what Celestia kept secret was that...
25K 575 27
Long ago, in an attempt to dethrone her sister, Nightmare moon or Princess Luna wished to create something that could match even the power of a alico...
26.2K 662 58
Part 1: Description Rainbow dash was known as the cool, awesome, fast and adventures pony. Ponies know that Rainbow Dash never liked SOMEPONY. Then o...
5.2K 75 7
After Sunset Shimmer's failed attempt to take over Canterlot High with the help of Princess Twilight's crown from Equestria, things returned to norma...