secret┃jaeyong

By chogiwanese

╻a secret they need to hide╹ ❀ jaeyong ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure entertainment... More

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ four ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ seven ⌟
⌜ eight ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ eleven ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ thirteen ⌟
⌜ fourteen ⌟
⌜ fifteen ⌟
⌜ sixteen ⌟
⌜ seventeen ⌟
⌜ eighteen ⌟
⌜ nineteen ⌟
⌜ twenty ⌟
⌜ twenty one ⌟
⌜ twenty two ⌟
⌜ twenty three ⌟
⌜ twenty four ⌟
⌜ twenty five ⌟
⌜ twenty six ⌟
⌜ twenty seven ⌟
⌜ twenty eight ⌟
⌜ twenty nine ⌟
⌜ thirty ⌟
⌜ thirty one ⌟
⌜ thirty two ⌟
⌜ thirty three ⌟
⌜ thirty four ⌟
⌜ thirty five ⌟
⌜ thirty six ⌟
⌜ thirty seven ⌟
⌜ thirty eight ⌟
⌜ thirty nine ⌟
⌜ end ⌟
⌜ special chapter ⌟

⌜ nine ⌟

38.7K 2.2K 4K
By chogiwanese

morning came so fast, the two wanted to sleep more. jaehyun was the first one to wake up at exactly five like the usual but instead of doing his morning routine, he spent time to just lay down and stare at the sleeping male next to him. he remembered taeyong scolding him once for not waking him up. but looking at him sleeping so peacefully, jaehyun felt the need to let taeyong have his good sleep.

if it weren't for the door to the bedroom opening and kids running inside with their voices echoing around the room, taeyong would still be sleeping soundly and jaehyun would have still been staring— or to put it in other words, admiring.

papa, papa!❞ the kids started to climb to the bed and shaking taeyong who's struggling to wake up.

jaehyun smiled at a specific someone and then chuckled when he saw him not being able to climb up to the bed. yoon looked up at his daddy and then made grabby hands of jaehyun to pick him up from the ground. jaehyun gadly took him and then placed him down the pillow that's separating him and taeyong.

why is there a pillow?❞ yoon then hugged the pillow, ❝pillow in between daddy and papa?

both jaehyun and taeyong widened their eyes at yoon's question. well, at least taeyong is now wide awake just because of that. coughing to break the awkward tension between them, taeyong held yoon by the waist and brought him up and making him fly in the air with him holding to support. the youngest let out a loud shriek and then giggled very cutely as he was placed down on his papa's lap.

papa, you know..❞ taehyun then pushed yoon the back and sat on his papa's lap. ❝we saw a very big doggo!

yoon came rolling at the back and almost falling off the bed if it weren't for jaehyun helping him up and placing him down to his lap while they listen to taehyun. this time, taeho pushed taehyun but he didn't budge, making taeho force himself to sit next to taehyun.

the doggo almost ate taehyun!❞ taeho said, making them chuckle.

taehyun pouted after seeing his parents laugh at what taeho said. ❝it's true!❞ he then pointed a finger at yoon, ❝cute bean slapped the doggo and ran away! the big doggo thought i was the one who slapped him.

yoon swatted taehyun's finger and then showed a frown. ❝the doggo farted!

taeho gasped, ❝yoon, it was taehyun who farted.

what—❞ taehyun groaned and crossed his arms, there was no other way to lie. taeho was beside him all the time and he witnessed the boy farting. ❝it's normal for cool beans to fart.

taeyong ran a hand through taehyun's hair and smiled at the three of them arguing. it has just been a day and he never knew he missed their noise so much. they are loud and it's like hearing mosquitoes talking to each other, but taeyong loved the music. he loved the kids' voices. it brings color to his boring life.

i'm happy that you angels were enjoying.❞ taeyong said, leaning down and planting a soft kiss on taehyun's forehead as he brushed the baby's hair to the side. he then turned to taeho and gave him a kiss on the cheeks, making taeho pout as he wasn't fan of kisses.

i want a kiss too!❞ yoon squirmed on jaehyun's hold and successfully got free. he then threw his body towards taeyong and surprised his papa with a kiss on the lips.

taeyong chuckled at the baby's cute action and then booped their noses together. jaehyun watched at the sight and there was no doubt that he felt warm and fuzzy. taeyong's smile, the kids being around him being so bright, and just them looking so happy. it made jaehyun unconsciously smile and feel butterflies inside his stomach just because of the adorable sight.

but jaehyun's mood soon changed upon hearing a familiar voice. ❝i want a kiss too.❞ turning to the side, jaehyun couldn't help but be disgusted at the sight of yuta pouted.

seeing the japanese made the kids remember about sicheng who was with them the whole time of their adventure. the three of them tugged taeyong's oversized shirt to get his attention and then kept on repeating his name over and over again.

what is it?❞ after giving a smile to yuta, taeyong went to look at the kids and gave his attention to them.

papa, uncle win has a baby!❞ taehyun said with his hands up in the air after telling his papa the news which taeyong was already aware of.

taeho nodded at what his brother just said, ❝he kept on touching his tummy like this,❞ he moved away from taeyong and demonstrated how sicheng caressed his stomach.

yoon stared at taeho in awe and then went down to look at his stomach, ❝yoon also wants to have a baby!

you're still so young yoonjae.❞ jaehyun finally spoke, catching everyone's attention. he carried yoon and then showed the baby with kisses.

taehyun nodded his head as he remembered what his uncle win told them when they were having dinner. ❝baby bean needs to be an adult bean to have a baby!

right taehyun.❞ jaehyun gave taehyun a thumbs up, making the boy smile, and then ruffled his hair. ❝and you need to have a special someone, a partner.

taeho furrowed his brows and tilted his head to the side as he was a little bit confused. ❝partner?❞ a light bulb inside his head then switched on. ❝like papa and daddy?

placing both his hands on taeho's cheeks, jaehyun squished them as he rubbed their noses together. ❝yes taeho, like papa and daddy.

hearing that may have made taeyong's heart stop beating for a moment. not only was the sight so unexpected, unusual, as jaehyun isn't often like this to the kids, but the words that came out of jaehyun's mouth surprised taeyong. he then stayed put on his place as he watched the kids gathering around jaehyun and doing everything to get his attention.

but a frown then went to taeyong's lips as he realized something. he didn't want the kids to end up like him. he didn't want them to be like him, to have a relationship like his and jaehyun's, having to keep everything from everyone. taeyong wanted his kids to find their significant other who will love them back, who will take care of them, and who will treat them right.

he didn't want the kids to find someone like jae—

what happened to him?❞ yuta said, already beside taeyong and was as confused as the sleepy teacher. ❝and why is he here?

taeyong sighed, ❝that's also what i wanted to ask.

has he been here since last night?❞ yuta faced the teacher and earned a nod from him, making his jaw drop. ❝that's a quick change.

raising a brow, taeyong removed his attention to jaehyun and the triplets and went to give the japanese a look. ❝what?

did you two do anything last night?❞ yuta threw his fellow friend a question that made him heat up.

taeyong looked away with his cheeks turning red and then hit yuta by the arm, making the japanese chuckle at him panicking. ❝we did nothing!

well,❞ jokes aside, yuta was now serious. ❝whatever happened over night, he did change.

with yuta pointing a finger at jaehyun, taeyong following and stared at jaehyun who is so busy with the kids. he was fighting the urge to show a smile, the sight was too much to handle.

he's not faking it.❞ yuta said, making taeyong look closely. jaehyun gasped when taehyun tried to carry yoon to show how much of a strong bean he is and jaehyun went to catch taeho before could fall off from the bed because of laughing his ass out too much. even with that beautiful mess happening, jaehyun had a wide smile on his face and showing his cute dimples. ❝that's a genuine smile.

daddy, can we watch a movie later?❞ yoon questioned, his arms hugging jaehyun by the neck.

jaehyun frowned as he was suddenly reminded about his parents arriving around this lunch and would be staying for the night. ❝i'm sorry, daddy has somewhere to go later.

yuta then clapped his hands to get the kids' attention, aware that both jaehyun and taeyong still needed to go to school. if they don't move now then they'll surely get caught going to school later. ❝let's go make breakfast for papa and daddy!

the kids then shouted in excitement and joy, taeho was the loudest. ❝let's go burn the kitchen!

the kids raced their way down the bed and playfully pushed each other as they made their way out of the room, leaving the three adults alone there. jaehyun eyed yuta and gave him a look, hoping that he'd give him and taeyong some time alone but guess not.

turning around, yuta gave taeyong one sweet smile. ❝still waiting for my kiss.

taeyong groaned, yuta is usually like this so it's normal. sicheng is also aware of taeyong giving yuta kisses on the cheeks. it's normal and sicheng understands, they are bestfriends. ❝yuta!

come on.

jaehyun sat there in shock as he watched taeyong placing a short peck on yuta's cheeks before the japanese finally left them alone in that very room they are in. were they usually like this? actually, it shouldn't shock jaehyun anymore since they are very close so it's normal. he wasn't shocked, jaehyun just didn't like what he saw.

i'll go wash myself first.❞ taeyong said, standing up from the bed and bringing his lazy body towards the bathroom.

but before he could even push the door open, he was stopped by a tight grip on his wrist. turning around, taeyong caught jaehyun looking at him with those desperate eyes.

do you need anything?

m-my..❞ jaehyun was snapped back to reality after noticing himself stuttering. he shook his head and removed his grip on taeyong's wrist. ❝my shampoo, i left it inside there.

what kind of excuse was that? honestly, jaehyun doesn't know anymore.

don't worry, i won't use it.❞ taeyong said before finally going inside the bathroom, leaving a confused jaehyun alone in the room.

he saw how taeyong gave everyone kisses and for a moment there, jaehyun was about to ask a morning kiss from taeyong.

🔓

the day ended pretty quickly and jaehyun didn't even realize. he spaced out the whole day, he wasn't himself. it went noticeable by taeyong and the older went to ask when they were at jaehyun's car. jaehyun simply answered that he was fine but is actually isn't. taeyong didn't ask anymore and waited for jaehyun to drop him off in front of his house.

tell the kids to sleep early.❞ jaehyun said, about to start the engine but was paused by taeyong who spoke back to him.

are you really okay?❞ the older questioned again, honestly worried for jaehyun.

the younger only nodded his head and headed off, not giving taeyong a glance and just drove his way home. was he okay? obviously not. a lot were going on inside his head and he didn't know where to start thinking. everything is so complicated. usually, he'd be only focused in hiding the secret he has but now seems like he has a new problem. an unknown problem that's only caused whenever taeyong is around. he's been feeling weird since last night, it's getting unhealthy for him.

jaehyun arrived not long after and parked his car at the garage where he saw his father's car. he took the car keys and made his way inside the house using the front door. his parents were there at the living room, looking like they were waiting for someone.

the student took a bow in front of his parents and greeted them with a smile. ❝good evening.

and jaehyun thought he could now go to his room after that but no, his father had to call his name and make him sit down the sofa in front of them. jaehyun could now feel his heart racing as he could feel their eyes on him. did they perhaps finally find out? jaehyun doubts it. but why did he feel all so nervous?

where were you yesterday?

okay, so maybe they only sent someone to check the house and it just so happens he wasn't here. ❝at a friend's house.

the father raised a brow. ❝your mother arrived here last night and saw no one at home.

jaehyun's eyes widened. ❝s-she didn't leave me a message. i could have accompanied her.❞ he never knew his mother was home.

he can't blame it on taeyong, the teacher did nothing wrong. it was his choice to stay with him even though he knew taeyong would be fine alone. he didn't know what was going on inside of his head that time. he could have just stayed at home and enjoy the house all to himself, just like what taeyong said, but nope. he had to go to taeyong and accompany him.

why were you at your friend's house without telling us?❞ it was the mother's turn to question.

sighing, jaehyun leaned back to the sofa. ❝i'm turning twenty soon, i don't need to let you know about my whereabouts. i can take care of myself.

you could have at least told us that your not staying at home.❞ the mother gave jaehyun a look, disappointed at her son's actions. ❝i was worried the whole night!

this friend of yours..❞ jaehyun turned to his father and saw him squinting his eyes. ❝who is this? you always use that reason whenever you're out.

mentally cursing, jaehyun had the urge to dig his own grave and bury himself alive. he didn't even notice himself always using the excuse, how can he be so careless? he then closed his eyes and tried to think of a way to escape from this unexpected situation.

jung jaehyun.

as his name was called, he stopped think and looked up only to see a worried look from his mother and a stern one from his father. he opened his mouth to say something but closed it when his father raised a brow. he felt threatened for some reasons.

jaehyun,❞ his mother called again.

yes mom?❞ jaehyun diverted his eyes to his worried mother, hoping that she could calm him down. because deep inside, he was panicking and could already feel himself passing out.

are you hiding something from us?

t b c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 331 11
အစကနဦးခြေလှမ်းလေးမို့ သည်းခံပြီး ဖတ်ကြည့်ပေးပါလို့ Naingက တောင်းဆိုပါတယ်
61.4K 3.1K 78
He's sickeningly sweet, shameless, mischievous, and most of all, he's Toxic. his eyes, his lips, his smile, his face, his aura, his body, his voice, ...
630K 47.2K 42
╻renjun wants to bury jaemin alive for killing jeno's cat╹ ❀ renmin ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure entertainment and a hund...
949K 16.3K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...