Just College Things

By ChickenVirgin123

Killua Zoldyck is your kinda guy. Cute, athletic, sarcastic, rich, cocky, spoiled, egotistical... Actually, h... More

Black
Pink
Orange
Gray
White
This Isnt a New Chapter

Green

4.6K 161 1.2K
By ChickenVirgin123

Killua POV

Okay so maybe I lied.

I contemplated what I really wanted to do as I walked all the way back to the lower athlete section of the basketball stadium.

I nod in the direction of my boys until Ikalgo makes a double take. I flatline as I realized he already knows somethings up.

"What do you wanna know Killua?" Ikalgo says in a sing song voice.

I flinch at him and furrow my eyebrows, annoyed. "How about why you always think somethings up... ya know fuck you, what do you wanna know?" I retort shoving my hands into my pockets.

"Everything about squids" Ikalgo snorts. He shifts his weight towards me and opens his mouth "but this is about you right now"

God this annoying octopus lookin ass

But he's my best friend and the only one who cares. However, that doesn't mean I can't complain.

"Hmmm. I was wondering if..." I turn my attention to the rest of the boys "hey do any of y'all know about the basketball party?"

All the guys stopped talking and stared at me in silence.

"Since when did you care about a party you weren't cordially invited to?" Phinks asked.

I sighed as I moved my hand to course through my hair. "I was just asking, damn everyone is on my case. I also hardly go to basketball games... They seem pretty chill, I want to branch out"

The guys stared at me blankly before Feitan finally smirked "Just a second ago you were rushing out of here. What happened?" he teased.

"Now if I told you all my secrets, it wouldn't be fun" I winked back at him. "But seriously guys, you know where it is?"

"Yeah I'm friends with Damien and Stephan, and I was going to go anyways" Uvo murmured as he got up from his seats. "Not sure how they'll feel about you being there, but you can come if you want"

"Please, if anything the word that I'm attending will flock girls to their afterparty. So aren't I doing them a favor?" I brag lifting up my shirt a little and biting my lip.

I could feel almost everyone rolling their eyes at me as Shalnark chimed in. "Alright who all is down to go to this afterparty?"

Uvo immediately got to the front of all of us. "Woah. I love you guys and all, but I don't think the basketball team, who you all never bothered to fuck with, would be okay with all of swim crashing. I bring Killua and that's it. If you want to come another time, maybe actually talk to them" he huffed as he turned and walked away.

I brought my attention back to the rest to my team and smirked. "You heard the man, VIP's only." I winked as I swiveled towards Uvo.

I knew that would be the end of that. No one can argue with Uvo, he could crush us just with his hands.

(...)

Uvo and I don't really hang out one on one. So this was definitely awkward for me as we walked up to the basketball house. A cute small cheerleader was posted up at the front. She was still in her orange and black uniform which was really just a crop top and a skirt. Topped with a high auburn ponytail with a sparkly black bow.

Figures they probably have a poor freshman cheerleader doing the bouncer work. It's not like she'll be able to stop any dude from getting in if he really wanted to.

I shivered as I walked up thinking about what kind of punishment the basketball team gives her for allowing unwanted guest in.

"Hi, who are you guys?" the girl spoke softly.

"Hey, I'm Uvo and this is my friend Killua. We're on the swim team. We are friends with Stephan and Damien on the team." Uvo answered politely.

I eyed the girls confused face as she clearly didn't know who we are.

"Oh um, they didn't say they were inviting any guys from the swim team. I can go ask to make sure though!" The cheerleader replied nervously as she turned to the door.

I quickly walked up to her and put my hand on her right arm. "Hey. Let me introduce myself fully. I'm Killua Zoldyck. I'm guessing your a freshman because I haven't seen your cute face around before" I let myself dip closer to her face and I notice that she's looking at me longingly.

"God you smell really fucking good. Look why waste time? Come inside with me, the guys won't care. You deserve to have fun too. Seriously don't worry about it I got you"

The cheerleader looks down at the ground before back at me biting her lip. "Hi Killua, I'm Karen. I've heard about you so I trust you guys are on the swim team. But I don't know..."

Her biting her lip is all I needed to know I've already got her.

I trail my hand slowly to her waist as I whisper in her ear "It's okay, we can go in and lock the door. So no one else can come in. It's late anyways just say you thought the party was at capacity. If anyone tries to give you trouble tomorrow, just text me. I'll protect you"

When I look back up at her she's blushing. I smirk as I grab her hand and open up the door behind her with my other hand.

I'm instantly hit with loud music and a whole lot of weed. I look back and Uvo is giving me this concerning look.

Uvo follows us as we go inside anyways and I ask Karen to go grab us some drinks.

"Dude she could've just asked my guys and got us in. Did you do all that just so she can have fun tonight?" Uvo grunted.

I shrugged putting my hands in my pockets. "Nah, this is my second time in a row getting stopped outside a party. It's bullshit. I can get into anywhere. And on my terms"

Uvo snorted as he started to walk away. "Hmmm Killua has a heart. Though you started this shit, she might be way worse off because of her punishment"

"Hey fuck you! Like I care what happens" I huffed after him as I turned the opposite direction.

I spot Karen walking back to me with two red cups in her hand. She handed one to me as she pouted "Aww where did Uvo go? I got both of you guys some Jack Daniel's. It's pretty much all they have left so"

I grabbed the cup and smiled at her "Thanks babe. Uvo left to who knows where, it's fine he ditches me all the time. You can have the other drink"

I took a swig and made the best poker face I could. Because of course alcohol tastes super great especially when your completely sober !!

Karen responded to me but I didn't hear anything. It was probably about the drink or something unimportant.

I was eyeing the crowd to see if I could find anything. Maybe Gon. Maybe TZ, or any recognizable basketball player on the team. Maybe just someone or something that I fucking knew out here.

Nope I came up absolutely empty. Where the fuck am I?

This feels like de ja vu. I always find myself talking to a girl wishing I was doing anything else.

"Hey can you show me around this house some more?" I say as I take another drink. I turn around a little to cover up my reaction to the taste better as she starts speaking again.

"Huh? That's random but yeah of course!" Karen smiles shaking her head. She swallows the remains of her drink, tosses it to the side, and starts walking.

Random? Now I'm kinda curious on what the fuck she was talking about before.

We've walked around almost the whole damn house, upstairs included at this point. Every new location I make an excuse that I'm curious about this or that.

We waved to Uvo and even spotted most the basketball team. Of course we walked by before the guys could say anything to Karen for not being posted outside.

Evidently we didn't find Gon or TZ anywhere. Were they already hooking up in a room or what?

I was about to make a play to get me and Karen some action in the rooms to find them when I realized how I creepy I was being.

I definitely, no absolutely, actually 100%, do NOT care about what Gon and TZ are doing.

That's when, of fucking course, I spot Gon and TZ in the kitchen laughing.

There is literally nothing that could be funny, why is Gon laughing with him.

"Ooh you know it was fun looking through what makes up the hot shot basketball guys home and everything. But I kinda want another drink" I say grabbing Karen's arm and pointing to the kitchen.

Karen smirks at me "Aight alcoholic, it's not like I gave 6 shots worth of Jack in that first cup"

I lean in closer to her not missing a beat "Oh so you were tryna get me fucked up to take me home?"

Karen giggled and reversed it so she was grabbing my arm. "Something like that. Though not to do what you fantasize"

Huh suddenly Karen is way more confident. She takes the lead and we make our way to the kitchen.

I'm not sure if Gon notices me immediately or not but I made sure he did by walking between him and TZ to grab a cup from the counter.

"Killua?" Gon raises and eyebrow at me.

I open my mouth to respond when TZ rudely interrupts as we walks towards Karen. "Karen? What are you doing inside?"

"Enjoying myself. A foreign concept for females to you?" Karen spit at him.

Holy shit Karen.

TZ chuckles "Woah there chill. I think you did a good job tonite so your fine. Though you clearly aren't afraid of the consequences anymore"

Gon readjusted his position to a more intimidating stance as he glared at TZ "Don't tell me you scared the freshman again by implying you'd gang bang them or something if they fucked up"

"Yeah TZ, that's horrible" I chime in backing up Gon.

"Come on, we don't haze our teammates or the cheerleaders, but we have to scare them somehow. They know it's a joke after their turn being a bouncer."

"That really isn't a joke. Your lucky I was new and afraid otherwise I wouldn't have fallen for this shit at all. Watch out even sober me isn't going to go easy anymore. Also I should've known. It was obvious your ass was gay" Karen snarked as she rolled her eyes and turned her back to him to get me a drink.

"Yeah TZ, you guys are horrible" I chime in again.

"Who the fuck are you?" TZ said turning to my direction.

I chuckled as I squared up to him "Wow, really? Gon already said my name. Don't act like you haven't heard it all over school and on tv. I'm not going to deny that I know the name TZ. So was that some sort of lame attempt to seem superior?"

I turn around and grab my new drink from Karen and turn back to the them changing the subject. "Join us dancing in the main room if you aren't pussies."

Karen smirks and walks as Circus by Britney Spears comes on. "Come on boys I'll whip you into shape"

When I get to the living room I notice that Karen is immediately stealing the show. There is a small circle and she is the center of the ring as almost every guy is staring at her longingly.

That's when she notices me and pulls me in.

Right... like I know anything besides grinding, so obviously that's what I start doing to her.

Karen immediately turns around and puts her hands on my shoulder.

Great now I feel like an idiot. I don't know how to fucking dance.

That's when Karen leans up and whispers "so what's Gon to you?"

I freeze in place. At this point I also notice the small circle around us has since dispersed and TZ and Gon didn't come join us.

They are confirmed pussies.

TZ can't keep ignoring my existence forever.

Karen snapped her fingers in front of me. "Hey don't ignore me. I'm not an idiot. No swimmer star is immediately interested in a freshman. Though I did think I might get something, that is until you ignored me, and we walked the whole house as you played where's Waldo. And Waldo is none other than that dude Gon"

I huffed as I turned to walk towards the right corner of the room. "I don't know what your talking about. Gon is one of my buddies"

Karen followed as she stuck an accusatory finger at me "Oh I didn't realize people scour the whole building for just a buddy and their eyes light up like they've been brought back to life by the sight of them"

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. I proceeded to lean back on the corner and lay my head against the wall.

I was just excited to see someone I know. She doesn't know shit.

Karen rolled her eyes back and grabbed my hand "come on we are going back in the kitchen so you can accomplish whatever you came to this party for"

I slowly let her drag me into the kitchen when she looks over at me and smirks "Friendly advice, don't try your luck at poker. Your poker face is terrible"

I close my mouth in shock and completely follow her.

When we get back in the kitchen Gon and TZ are still there, except TZ's shirt is not.

So they ignored us on the dance floor to strip or what.

And honestly what a pathetic attempt of showing off. You can see more muscles through Gon's tight white t shirt then on TZ without one.

Gon cocks his eyebrows at me for the second time tonight. "Killua you left without your drink" Gon points to the cup I pretended to come in here for in the first place.

Suddenly I feel way more nervous. "Yeah well...maybe I'm not trying to get drunk"

To be fair that's true. Around 6 shots was as much as I felt like feeling today.

Karen raises her eyebrow as well, probably aware of my sudden mood change. She then turns to TZ who was glaring me down. "Hey TZ, some dude outside has been banging on the door. Says he's your best friend or some shit and wants in"

TZ shoots her a puzzling look. "who the fuck? What's his name?"

"I dunno, I didn't pay attention. Just come with me so we can shut him up. Oh and wear a shirt, no one wants to see your bones" Karen says as she gestures for them to leave.

Aight Karen is my new favorite chick and she's a fucking savage.

"Okay okay I deserve that one" TZ chuckles as he grab his shirt and walks with her.

I look over to find Gon staring at me.

"Can I help you?" I ask.

"Oh sorry I zoned out. Hey you. I've been seeing a lot of you as of late" Gon smiles at me.

I start fiddling with my fingers and move closer to the counter near Gon "Uh yeah. Weird coincidence huh?"

"Yup" Gon replies popping the p. He doesn't sound all too convinced.

Fuck fuck fuck, I need to get the convo rolling.

"I-it's not like you...I mean you like what you see?" I stutter.

Jesus fucking christ Killua you're an idiot.

Gon laughs at that as he leans further back on the cabinet behind him. "You know what Killua Zoldyck? You're not as big of a douche like everyone says you are. In fact, you're kinda shy sometimes"

"Oh? You disappointed?" I smirk recovering myself in the conversation.

"No" Gon says as he looks up at the ceiling before looking back at me with a teasing glint in his eye "actually I think it's kinda cute"

I bite my lip to try and stop myself from blushing "too bad-" I start before TZ comes into the area and rudely interrupts me again!

"Yo Gon! I'm getting tired, you want to come back to my place?" TZ announces as he walks over to take one last drink from some random cup on the counter.

At this point, Gon stands up and mumbles a "we'll continue this later" before making his way over to TZ. "Yeah, the party is kinda dying down anyways."

Wait...What. The. Fuck.

Okay 3 things.

Looks like all the basketball boys don't live in this house.
TZ managed to ditch Karen.
And are Gon and him back together?

All these things run through my head as I watch TZ smirk and throw up a peace sign at me. Gon turns around and waves me a goodbye before they both disappear into the crowd.

The next thing I know they were gone and I'm left alone.

At this point I'm fucking pissed. I barely said anything to Gon and here he is off going to fuck TZ.

I just wanted to talk to my friend and get to know him more.

That's when I spotted Karen walking up to me. "Hey sorry I tried for as long as I could, but I lost him in the crowd. Sometimes a girl is just wanted"

"Uh-huh sure. Look I'm ready to go. If you want we can share an Uber and put different drop offs" I say nonchalantly.

Karen blinked before her lips curled into a smile "Oh? What happened Killua?"

"Nothing I'm bored and tired. Believe it or not I have a lot of homework to do tomorrow as well." I reply brushing her off and walking towards what I assume is the exit.

Karen cleared he throat and kept up to match my pace "Ahem, and this sudden tiredness and homework has nothing to do with Gon not being here anymore?"

I stopped and turned to her "You want the ride or not? I'm offering to pay. Anymore bullshit about Gon and it's off the table"

This night was a complete waste of time. Fuck basketball and their players. Karen was the only enjoyable part of the night. She could potentially become an acquaintance outside of parties. Although, I wasn't in the mood right now for any of her teasing.

"Oh yes please. Call it now so you don't lose any more precious sleep. You need all that energy for your homework. Also you seem to be forgetting your real buddy Uvo" She answers emphasizing the word buddy, like I used before for Gon, as she pokes at my arm holding my phone.

"Uvo is a big boy he can take care of himself. He might be taking care of a girl right now if I didn't know any better" I reply rolling my eyes as I call the uber to end our night.

Notes: Phew! Well I finally posted at the end of spring break! Tbf I had 4 matches this week. Also I see you hoes are reading but you ain't commenting smh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.6K 882 25
21.1K 1.6K 41
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
74.2K 2K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
83.3K 3.6K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !