REWRITE THE STARS 🌟 NORMAN...

By -beyan

Yakusoku no Neverland The Promised Neverland ✨ Norman x Reader x Ray ✨ ᴀsᴛʀᴏᴘʜɪʟᴇ (n.) ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴡ... More

00 ✨ ???
01 ✨ ᴋɪᴅs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇsᴇʀᴛ
02 ✨ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴜsɪᴅᴇʀ
03 ✨ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴄʜɪʟᴅᴇʀᴇɴ
04 ✨ ᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴏᴋɪᴇ
05 ✨ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏʟᴅʏ ᴘᴏɴᴅ!
06 ✨ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ's ɴᴇsᴛ
07 ✨ sɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ
08 ✨ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛɪɴɢ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅs
09 ✨ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅʏ ᴋɪᴅs
10 ✨ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs
11 ✨ ᴘʀᴇᴘᴀʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs
12 ✨ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ ʙᴇɢɪɴs
13 ✨ ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴛᴇᴅ
14 ✨ ᴏɴᴇ ʙɪɢ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ
🌧 rain-shots # 1
🌧 rain-shots # 2
15 ✨ ʀᴇsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ
16 ✨ ʙᴏʏ's ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ
🐹serioushamster
17 ✨ ᴠɪsɪᴛᴏʀs
18 ✨ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴅ?
19 ✨ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ's sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ
20 ✨ (ʏ/ɴ) ɪɴ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ
21 ✨ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴏᴡ

⭐️ one - shot

8.4K 291 1.1K
By -beyan

[1k reads special one-shot]
(this one-shot is not related to the plot of the story ♡(∩o∩)♡)

REMINDER!
Open your wifi, mobile data or etc to see the pics in this one-shot (・'з'・)

- Modern AU
-18+ years old AU

"The double-date"

☁️ ☁️ ☁️

Beep! beep! beep!
Your alarm clock notified you to wake up.

You woke up in a good mood. Singing while in the shower, choosing the best dress you could wear, and cooking (ur fav.food) for breakfast.

Because today...

You have a date!

And the guy who asked you out is Ray. He's an emo kid and kinda looks like a person who'll kick your ass if you talk to him, but on the inside, he has a soft spot for children and he's sweet sometimes.

Yesterday, he asked you out on the way home. He was a stuttering and blushing mess. You chuckled on his cuteness and accepted. His genuine smile after hearing your answer never left your mind.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Your daydreaming was cut off by knocks on the front door.

"Coming!" you yelled before running to the door and opening it.

You opened it and saw..

"Ohayo (y/n)-chan! I have popcorns and movies that we're gonna wa-- Ara? (y/n)-chan? Why are you wearing a dress? I didn't know you've effort so much for our movie marathon"

It was Norman. He's wearing...

You blushed. Completly embarrassed because today was supposed to be you and Norman's movie marathon in your house. You face palmed.

'damn it! I completly forgot about it!'

"E-eto... Norman.. I.."

"(y/n)? What's he doing here?"

To make matters worse for reader-chan, Ray came with a bouquet of red roses in hand. (what Ray is wearing is...)

"I'm going to have a movie marathon with (y/n)-chan, right (y/n)-chan?"

"Eh.. U-um..?"

"Not gonna happen buddy cuz' we're going out" said Ray. They started to argue.

'wh-what am I going to do?'
:;(∩'﹏'∩);:

Then a brilliant idea popped into your mind!

"BOYS!" you exclaimed, earning the attention of the two. "I'm going with the two of you" you declared.

"WHAT?"

"Isn't it great? Now we all get to bond!" you said, clapping. "I'll go get my stuff and let's all head out!" you said excitingly.

🌸🌸🌸

You three got on a bus. Your first stop is the movie theater! You're going to watch The Avengers 4 : Endgame. [wow, so advance XD]

The ride to the theater is kinda awkward. You three sat on the wayyy back of the seats. Norman on your right and Ray on your left. They keep on glaring to each other.

"Nee (y/n)-chan, I'm going to treat you, ok?" Norman said and smiled.

"Oh, okay.." you slightly blushed and looked down to your shoes.

"Hey, how about me?" Ray points at himself.

"Pay for yourself" Norman gave his friend a smile.

"I'll wipe out that smug look off your damn face" Ray smirked.

"Shush, you two!" You scolded them, to prevent having another argument between them.

You looked out of the window beside Norman, looking at the sakura trees outside. You sighed.

'this is going to be a looooong day'

🌸🌸🌸

After the movie... It was lunch time!

"Ahhh~ that was a great movie!" you said in satisfaction. "Hey you two! Let's go eat in (fav. Restaurant)!" you said with a wide grin.

"Sure~ (y/n)-chan~" Norman

"Yeah sure, why not" Ray

🌸 In the restaurant..

"(y/n)-chan, say ahhh~" Norman said holding a spoonful of (another fav.food) to you.

"Norman, I'm not a kid anymore.." you pouted.

"Yeah Norman, (y/n)'s not a kid anymore.." Ray sneered.

"But if you insist... Ahhh" you couldn't say no, because its (aff) and one of your favorite foods in this world.

"(Y-Y/N)?!" Ray was taken aback. Norman looked at him teasingly.

'Oh its on'

🌸🌸🌸

Lunch was quite fun. You talked about things related to school like projects, teachers etc.

And now, your heading to your final stop.. The amusement park!

[you three walked to your next destination since its quite near from the restaurant you had your lunch]

You're all giddy because you missed going there. The last time you went was when your school is having a fieldtrip.

"Ahhh, I can't wait!" (ノ*>∀<)ノ♡
You said as the two men chuckled at your cuteness.

"Hey chibi" Ray placed a hand on your head. "You sure you're allowed to ride with this height?" He laughed and ruffled your hair.

"Ya-Yamero, Ray!" you said, slightly annoyed. Norman just watched the two.

"(Y/n), we're almost there" said Norman, not bothering to look at you two.

'huh..?'

🌸🌸🌸

You've reached your destination. Your eyes gleamed while looking at the rides and the stands of games and foods.

"Uwahhh..!" you could feel the excitement boiling inside if you.

"Haha, you seem extremely happy" Ray smirked. "More than extreme!"
You said while trying to measure the happiness you're feeling with your hands.

'A-adoraable..!' they thought

🌸🌸🌸

"Nee (y/n), do you want a crepe?" Asked Ray whose in line. You nodded. "What flavor?" he asked, looking at the menu.

"I'll take (fav.flavor) please!" you chirped.

[A/N: looks damn yummy!💖]

He chuckled.

"How about me? Ray~?" Norman smirked. "Go fall in line, Norman" He gave a small smile.

After eating, you went together to try some games. You walked pass a game stand with cute stuffed animals as prizes. You stopped on your tracks, looking at the cute toys that are hung up. The two noticed this, and they have the same idea in mind.

'I'm going to give (y/n) a stuffed toy..!'

"Hey short-stuff, check this out" Ray smirked.

"Cheer on me (y/n)-chan~!" Norman clapped his hands.

"G-go guys!" you cheered.

The game was a shooting game.

"Time to lose, Ray~" Norman smiled at his friend beside him.

"Oh, don't cry after this, Norman~" He chuckled.

🌸🌸🌸

In the end... They both got the same score.. 15-15

"Darn.." Ray slumped.

"Ray.. Why do we have to get the same score?" Norman did the same.

"Hey! Hey! Two men! You still haven't choose your prizes!" said the man in the stall. They got their prizes and went to you who was sitting on a bench in front of the stall. You sat there because it tires you standing up, and a lot of people were watching as the two men played.

"Here, (y/n)-chan~" Norman gave you a white owl stuffed toy.

"Hey short-cake" Ray then gave you a black cat stuffed toy. You accepted the two and hugged them.

"Thank you so much guys~!" you gave them a genuine smile. On cue, a gentle breeze passed, touching your face with sakura petals from the sakura trees. And this scene just blew them away.
They both blushed madly. This was seriously the best day they've ever had.

🌸🌸🌸

The day has come to an end. Its already time for you to go home. Both of them accompanied you to the bus stop. The bus then arrived after a few minutes of waiting.

"Good bye guys! Again, thank you so much~!" You gave them a wide smile.

"(y/n), wait" said Ray. You walked back infront of them. Ray looked at Norman and Norman nodded.

"guys--!!"

Norman kissed your left cheek, and Ray kissed your right cheek.

"?!?!?!"

"Thanks (y/n)-chan for giving us a great day~!" Norman gave you a close-eyed smile.

"Thanks too, shortie. Have a good evening. Now go, the bus is waiting" Ray gave you a smile. You couldn't say anything in return. You gave them a smile and went inside the bus.

You touched your cheeks, then blushed while replaying the scene in your mind.

'u-ughhh...⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄'

e n d.

🌸🌸🌸

Thank you guys for the 1k reads and for the votes! I really appreciate the comments you give \(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥
They all fired me up! I hope you continue to support and read this book (。'▽'。)♡

T h a n k y o u s o m u c h !
L o v e u a l l 💖
- h a m s t u h 🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 11.3K 20
❛ THROWN DOWN IN WONDERLAND ! ❜ (ワンダーランド.) you were living a simple life as an avid reader of the newly released manga series, TPN. a thought crossin...
2.4K 186 10
☹︎ 𝐀 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭_𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐳 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 ☹︎ 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 × 𝐓𝐏𝐍 𝐑𝐚𝐲 ☹︎ 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐟𝐟 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐓𝐏𝐍 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 ☹︎...
993K 25.8K 106
[Please do not copy or repost anywhere. Please read only on Wattpad, anywhere else this story is published isn't affiliated with me and should be rep...
847K 39.3K 46
𝄞 The Promised Neverland x F!Reader 𝄞 "People change, whether we like it or not." Grace Field Orphanage was a child's paradise. Their caretaker was...