At My Brother's Wedding

By delmonreina

Completed✔️! #3 in Romance on 13/3/20! #4 in Crush on 7/3/22 Pratvik❤ Shakshi ! Shakshi. A beautiful, lovely... More

Reader's Note
One - Shakshi
Two - Coffee Shop
Three - Meeting the Professor
Four - Sparkles
Five - Team work
Six - 'Not a date' Date
Seven - She's my what?
Eight - Mr.Possessive
Ten - For now, Not forever!
Eleven - A new beginning
Twelve - Future Chairman
Thirteen - Stay away from her!
Fourteen - Nice start!
Fifteen - Love?
Sixteen - Beautiful
Seventeen - Party tonight
Eighteen - Unofficial Proposal
Nineteen - Kiss and Slap
Twenty - The accident
Twenty one - Trust
Twenty two - Her Heart breaker!
Twenty three - Bad day ends good
Twenty four - I love you!
Twenty five - I hate you!
Twenty Six - Va-rica
Twenty Seven - Aftermath!
Twenty Eight - Her first kiss!
Twenty Nine - Effect
Thirty - Heated up!
Thirty One - Bad girl?
Thirty Two - Haldi
Thirty Three - Mehandi
Thirty Four - Sangeeth
Thirty Five - The Wedding
Thirty Six - My Pratvik
Epilogue

Nine - You have to love me!

24.3K 926 256
By delmonreina

This chapter is in Pratvik's Pov dedicated to my lovable reader Nehakedar!

Pratvik's Pov

I drove back to my apartment. Eventhough the night breeze was pleasent, I hate the dark silence without my Shakshi! She turned my tables. I miss her!

I didn't want to accept the fact that my girl rejected all my offers today yet I accomplished them forcefully. I would give her all my world if she asks. I never apologised to anyone. I never cared for anyone before. She shattered my ego into bits. She was special.

I am in love with her. But I couldn't accept it so easily. She needs to love me back. Accept me. What if I couldn't make her fall in love with me? It would be a failure of my life. I won't let that happen!

I called her. She didn't attend my call. How dare she was? I tried again and again. On my sixth try, she attended her call. I was so mad already.

Silence. Aghh! This girl of mine!

"Shakshi?" a bit irritated.

I intiated the talk finally. I might gonna scold her. What was she doing without answering my call?

"Si-sir?"

I heard sobbings and sniffings. My temper goes down sooo fast. Oh my sweet heart!

"You okay? Just stop crying. Shakshi?"

"Ye-yes sir."

"I'll take care of that. Please don't overthink. Did you eat?"

"Yes sir. I was just uhh.. tired."

"Go to sleep."

I love you! My mind thought but my lips failed to say.

The line goes dead. She was such a brave girl and I knew that from our first meet in coffee shop. I caressed my cheek where she slapped and chuckled at my thoughts. But today, it made me clear that she was sensitive when it comes to her feelings.

Next morning, I paid a visit none other than to my Shakshi! Arica george opened the door after my repeated knocks due to my impatience. I bought her some flowers and chocolate. Please don't get me wrong, I'm not a romantic guy. But  Shakshi was!

The shock on Arica's face made my lips to smirk. I entered in eventhough I was not invited.

"Where is she?" I asked Arica who was still standing speechless near the door.

I snapped my fingers to retrieve her to present.

"Th-There. In her room. Sir?" she mummbled pointing to a room opposite.

I made my way quick to her room. Shakshi was writting something on her desk without noticing me. Her natural look made her more beautiful.  I scoffed from her behind.

She jumped a little. Ofcourse, she wouldn't expected me. And especially not in her room!

"Sir?" she tried hard to stand up from her chair. But her feet failed. She stumbled back when I caught her waist and pulled close to me. Yes. I missed this warmth!

She was shocked and wriggled from my grip. I let her go, just this time. I put her back on her heels.

"How do you feel now?" I asked.

"What are you doing here? Sir?" her eyes widened.

My girl has a sweet face and pretty lips but with a bad tongue! She started to ruin my mood.

"Shakshi. I asked how are you?" I raised my tone.

"Sir. Please leave." she pointed towards the door closing her eyes.

It took everything in me to not to slap her. She was really teasing my beast! I'm very bad at my self control.

"You are making this worse." I rubbed the back of my neck to ease the tension.

"Just reply me when I ask you something. Do you understand?" I raised my eyebrow at her.

"Enough. Ari! Call the cops!" she lunged out.

And thats the end of my patience too. I threw the flowers and chocolates on her bed. I held her wrist and twirled her around and pulled her back towards my chest. I griped her tightly so she couldn't get out of my hold. My other hand shut her mouth harshly.

She wimpered. Trust me dear! I too didn't want this. Her whole body was tensed. Tears rolled down her cheek and trickled over my fingers which was shutting her mouth. Damn! I screwed it again! Whatever I made to get her closer always end with a bitter image on me.

"Shakshi. Please don't shout. I won't hurt you. Ssshhh." I cooed in her ear.

She was still shivering in my embrace. But I want her to felt like home.

"I just want to talk with you. Don't complicate this." I released my grip slowly and made her to sat on her bed.

Arica was rushing into the room but stopped abruptly when my eyes met her.

"Nothing happened. So get out!" I hissed on her. She left after looking Shakshi with sympathy.

I locked the door behind her which made Shakshi to be more afraid of me. She hugged her knees towards her chest tightly.

I wanted to love this girl with all my heart. But she was already seeing me as a filthy demon! Praise my luck!

"How are you?" I started once again.

No reply. I fisted my hand hardly on the table.

"I'm... I'm fi-fine. Si-sir."

I didn't knew why she was making this difficult. She was still crying.
I wiped her tears. She crawled back in her bed away from touch.

"For gods sake, stop acting like I 'm gonna rape you! Shakshi." I warned.

She wiped her tears hastily and stormed down her bed and stood infront of me.

"So what do you expect me to do when some stranger broke into my room, threatening me, harassing me and finally touching me in my locked room!" she shouted it in one breath deafening my ears.

Every single word stabed my heart million times. This is what she thinks about me. She didn't love me. Am I not even her crush atleast?

"Stranger?" pain in my voice.

"Please go." she begged me.

"Why the hell are you reacting like this? You don't have feelings for me?"

"No!" Her rejection slapped me on my face.

"Why? Do you hate me that much?"

"I don't hate you." she said after a long silence.

I was relieved atleast she didn't hate me.

"So, you love me?" I cocked my head to one side.

Her head shoot up at me in surprise.

"Wh-What? No! Why should I... Arghh..." she held her head with both hands tightly like it was spinning. I knew I was too fast. Old habits die hard!

"Sir. There was a misunderstanding. I..." she tried to explain. I cut her off.

"No misunderstandings. I like you. You have to love me. Stop arguing with me. I hate arguements!" I said in a majestic tone.

She was just looking at me with a confused face.

"I own eyerything what I like. All my way. You are one of them. I don't know what in you attracts me. Your attitude, your innocence, your purity... Everything! You know what? Women will go insane when I offer them something like this. But you rejected it. This triggers me more to make you mine!" words rushed out of my mouth.

But I really wanted to say that I love her. I wanted to have all the possible happiness with her holding her close to me. To woke up everyday beside her. To give her all my heart. To stay by her side all my life and grew older with her loving her every second.

I cursed myself for what I just said.

"You can't escape Shakshi until I let go of you myself. And that won't happen in this world." I said breaking the silence.

She didn't even blink her eyes looking at my in horror and rejestering my words.

"Don't absent yourself from class today. See you in college. Stop running from me and accept this fate! Just one rule. Obey me! And you will be happy." I turned her door knob and stepped outside her room.

"You can't escape from me!" I smirked at her before closing her door behind me.

Arica was standing there bitting her nails.

"Take care of your friend." I mocked at her and went out without waiting for her reply.

It was 8 in the morning. I went to the hospital and to my cabin munching on my sandwich thinking about her.

I had no intentions to hurt her or scare her. I just couldn't take that she was not respecting my feelings. That was too much for me! I dated and done so many girls. But with Shakshi, it was not like that. I love her. I had feelings for her. Lets see how my girl react for this! I knew she was not a easy one. I need to do a lot to tame her! I 'm eagerly waiting for your next move.

My lecture starts at 9. I took my presentation and rushed to the class. This time it was for you Shakshi!

I went into the lecture hall. My eyes searched for her. Shakshi was missing near Arica. Was she absent today? Did she got fever from all my threatenings? Damn! You should hold your temper man. She was fragile. I mind slapped myself.

I started my lecture where I was interepted by her voice from the door.

"May I come in. Sir?" she said firmly.

I turned my head towards her and my jaw droped at her attire.

She was standing there in a sleeveless tight top and a short skirt revealing  her shiny smooth legs. What the hell was she doing?

These are the attires that commonly wore by this college girls. But Shakshi would never choose such an outfit for college. She was a modest eoman wearing kurthis. She was playing this game to take revenge on me. She knew well that it would make me angry. And I'm mad now beyond limits!

"Sir?" she smirked.

You will learn your lesson for this my girl, for sure! But just not now, not here!

"Get.in." I bit my words.

I rushed through my presentation. It was so distracting. She acted very cool. The whole class was glaring at her now and then. Especially the boys. I would make you pay for what you did. Shakshi! What's mine should be only mine!

After finishing my lecture, I called Shakshi who was dangling her crossed legs.

She yelped.

"Come. Here. Now."

She was silent looking down at her knotted fingers. What you thought my dear? That I would leave you after your fuss without teaching your lesson.

"I. Said. Come. Here."  I shouted on my each word.

She made her way towards me in fast steps. This made her skirt end to twirl in air which boils the blood in my vein! Shakshi?!

"Help me carry my laptop to my cabin." I said and went without giving her a second glance.

She was following me. Would she deny that? Huh! Wait till we reach our cabin, Shakshi.

She was standing out my door not entering in. She knew that it won't be a good experience today. My girl was clever enough.

She handed my laptop bag standind outside my cabin.

"What are you afraid off? Come in." I said casually hiding my anger.

"I have to go for my next class sir."

"It can wait. You have lessons to learn." I held her wrist and pulled her inside my cabin harshly.

"Stop harassing me. I'm not afraid of you anymore!" she bursted out.

"Is it so? Sweet heart." I used my both hands caressing her revealed arms.

She shivered at my touch. I smirked.

"Why do you dress like this?" I slightly bent down and brushed her back of her leg.

She pushed me forcefully. There was disgusted look in her face.

"It is my choice. You have no rights on that." so stubborn.

"Whats mine doesn't go for exhibitions! You understand?"

She turned her face away from me.

"What you thought, that I would hate you if you dressed like this? Don't lower your standards in revenging me,Shakshi!" My voice was full of concern.

I called Arica and asked her to bring some good clothes from shakshi's locker in girls room.

Arica knocked at my cabin with a cover. I just got the parcel and didn't let her in.

I handed it to Shakshi.

"Change into this!"

She didn't respond. She was bitting her lips trying not to cry infront of me again. I knew what she did today was really not her thing. It was also my fault. I pushed her into that! I should be more polite with her hereafter.

"Shakshi? Go. Change your dress. It doesn't suits you." I said again.

No response still. She was battling with her own self. Damn! I need to fix this!

"If you have issues with me, resolve it only with me! Fight with me. Don't just jump into some childish decision! I care for you, Shakshi." as soft as possible.

She slowly walked to me and get the cover from my hand and  tried to walk out of my cabin.

"In there!" I said firmly pointing towards my restroom.

"I will change it in girls room."

"No! You still have hope that I would let you out in that dress?" I crossed my hands.

"Don't make me repeat everytime. Just keep it simple dear." I tried to console her.

She finally went into my restroom and locked the door behind her checking it twice like that I would dash into her. What a great image I had earned from my beloved!

I should talk with her and clear all the misunderstandings. I need her to know how important she was. I should take this slow without breaking her again. I wanted her to be smiling and happy with me. But she was only crying from the start when she met me! I need to change this.

She came out in her real attire. Wearing kurthi and her duppata draped over her shoulder. Her eyes are bulged. I'm sure she cried. I wanted to hug her and comfort her. But I don't want her to take me wrong, again!

"Shakshi. I need to talk to you. How about a coffee in the evening?"

She hesitated. Why was it this hard?

"Please..." I literally begged there! Damn!

"Mmm" that was what she could say after all these things happened. Her face was stoned with... With guilt?

Why? Why? Why?

"I will pick you after the college. Wait for me in the class!" I said searching for her emotion.

She turned and went near my door.

I melted on my knees on what she said after that.

"Thank you. Sir!" before exiting my cabin.

*******

Hi guys....

You like this chapter?

Do you think Pratvik is going too far in taming her?

Please comment your thoughts about my writtings so that I can improve myself.

Happy weekend! And love from all my heart!!!

😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 603 10
Sequence of ~ "Heartbroken by Her" ~ Don't touch me"Karan yelled jerking her hands away, looking at her with the range filled eyes. "I have every rig...
24.3K 1.4K 21
Vahi massom chehra Jo 2 saal pehle dekha tha Jo aaj bhi raat ko sone nahi deta. Vahi nili ankhe Jo 2 saalo pehle dekhi thi bilkul samundar ki t...
73.6K 5.7K 18
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...
29K 821 50
Indian love story ...... # Sweet Ordinary Girl #Royal Prince charming # Enemies to lovers Every girl in this country is dying to marry me. Huh...