Finally Saved

By heavenly_dreams210

Editing and Rewriting •• She was the quiet, new girl of the town of Plainfield Creek. He was the cocky, rude... More

Finally Saved
Finally Saved- Chapter 1
Finally Saved- Chapter 2
Finally Saved- Chapter 4
Finally Saved- Chapter 5
Finally Saved- Chapter 6
Finally Saved-Chapter 7
Finally Saved- Chapter 8
Finally Saved-Chapter 9
Finally Saved- Chapter 10
Finally Saved-Chapter 11
Finally Saved-Chapter 12
Finally Saved-Chapter 13
Finally Saved-Chapter 14
Finally Saved-Chapter 15
Finally Saved-Chapter 16
Finally Saved-Chapter 17
Finally Saved-Chapter 18
Finally Saved-Chapter 19
Finally Saved- Chapter 20

Finally Saved-Chapter 3

26.4K 805 191
By heavenly_dreams210

Picture of Matthew the wolf on the side --->

[Sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes]

Inspirational quote of the day-

"Happiness resides not in possessions and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul"

-Democritus

~*~*~

Chapter Three

Hailey's POV

The Next Morning

It's your fault she's dead.

Your fault

Your fault

I shot up from my bed taking in deep breaths and covered in sweat.

Ever since my mother died I've had bits of the day she died in a nightmare.

BANG

BANG

BANG

Jumping from the sound, I tried to calm down. Placing my hand over my heart that was still racing 100 miles a minute, I took deep breaths.

"Get up we leave in an hour!" My father yelled through the door.

I waited until his footsteps disappeared down the stairs then I quickly jumped out of bed and grabbed the last pair of clothes I owned.

Rushing into the bathroom I changed into my outfit, which was my last pair of baggy running pants, and my last long sleeve black t shirt.

I put my hair into a messy bun, and brushed my teeth. Groaning in frustration I took a deep breath. Of course I already packed my tooth brush, good going Hailey. Instead of wasting the time of getting it, I just put the toothpaste on my hand and brushed my teeth with my hand.

After I did that I grabbed my bag and walked out of my room not even looking back at the horrid memories that were from this room.

_________________

6 hours. That was how long it took to get to Pennsylvania from New York.

The house my dad got is a two story white house with blue shutters. The grass was bright green, and you could definitely tell it was well taken care of. Unlike our old house. Surrounding the house were huge green trees, and around the outside of the house was a white fence.

Looking at the houses surrounding ours, I saw some were the same size except the one next to ours. It was a huge house with four floors, or even more from what I could tell. Next to our house, ours looked like a tiny one floor house while this one looked like a mansion. It was a grey house with a small fountain in front. On the side there was a huge balcony along with small balconies all around the house. It had to have at least hundred windows all around the house, and with the bright green grass and green trees and bushes this house must be worth millions.

Grabbing my bag, I hopped out of the car. Still admiring the house, I closed the door behind me. Small figures made an appearance in front of the house. Looking closely I saw it was three boys and two girls, who looked about my age. Lifting up their heads it looked like they took a whiff of the air. Like they sensed I was there, their heads snapped towards me. Continuing to stare at them, I noticed the boys didn't have any shirts on and the girls had some leaves in their hair.

Weird. Guess they were in the woods. Breaking eye contact, I slowly started making my way into the house following the door my father went into.

When I entered the house, the house looked very modern. Right when you entered it became the living room. There were light brown hard wood floors, with a small white rug under the coffee table. A huge brown couch was in the center of the room right behind the coffee table, facing the huge flat screen TV that hung on the wall. Below the TV there was a long fireplace that was implanted into the wall, with big flames in it making the house feel warm. Next to the couch, beside the TV there was a brown lounge chair with pillows decorating it.

Exiting the living room I entered the next room which happened to be the kitchen. It looked like a modern looking kitchen. With an island in the middle with huge lights above it. Behind the island there was a sink, with a huge fridge next to it. Above the sink and the fridge there were kitchen cabinets, with cups, plates, and other kitchen essentials. Next to that there was a huge oven with more cabinets around it.

My father entered the kitchen while I was admiring the beauty of it.

"Your room is the second room, go up there now, I have people coming in an hour, and I don't want you here." He hissed, and then went into another room.

Well I feel loved. Not only did he not want his friends to see me, but he didn't want any strangers to see me. That kind of hurt.

Instead of saying another word, I quickly escaped up stairs. When I found my room, I opened the door. My eyes widened at the view of the room.

It was so much better than my old room. There was actually a bed, with sheets and blankets. There was a medium sized window overlooking the woods behind the house. On the other side of the room opposite the bed, there was a small desk. Next to that there was a very small connected bathroom, and a small closest.

I put my bag down and started taking out my stuff. I placed the three small outfits into the closet, along with my second pair of shoes, an old pair of flip flops.

I went into the bathroom and placed the tooth brush, and tooth paste in there along with my hair brush. Within four minutes, I finally finished unpacking everything and placing everything in its place. The room still looked like the same when I entered.

Empty.

I sighed while sitting down on the bed. Five minutes later I decided to go look at the woods.

When I looked out there, I instantly felt relaxed. I didn't feel tense like I always did when I am stuck with my dad.

Staying there looking at the woods, my breath hitched in my throat when I saw something move in the woods. I hope this wasn't like those movies were the killer came out of nowhere and killed me from the comfort of my own home. Moving closer to the window, I was so close I was surprised the window didn't come off its hinges.

The shadow came out of the woods and my heart stopped beating for a second. In front of me was a huge black wolf. Well not in front of me, more like below me. It sat down in the grass, and moved its wolf head so he was looking up at me.

For some strange reason I felt a connection to this wolf. I know I was going to be crazy enough to do this but I quickly ran down the stairs. I guess I got my craziness from my father. My father's friends wouldn't be here until an hour so I had time.

Opening the back door, I closed it behind me. When I walked outside the wolf just stayed where it was, sitting there looking at me. This is too weird for me; wouldn't a wolf attack a human by now?

Slowly walking up to him I felt my heart in my throat. You must be thinking, I'm crazy for doing this but I really did feel this connection to this wolf. I feel like this wolf isn't like other ones; not like ones that would hurt someone.

Putting my hand out, I tried signaling that I was no threat. The wolf came up to my hand, not even hesitating a bit.

He came up, and put his head in my hand. It was like he was snuggling closer into my hand, like he wanted to be closer to me.

I'm very surprised the neighbors didn't see this happening. This is too barbaric.

I decided to take the chance and I lifted my hand up and started petting his head. I moved my hand and started petting behind his ears.

I knew he enjoyed it because he groaned a wolf groan and relaxed more into my hand.

"You know" I started saying.

"I feel connected to you, and I don't feel tense or nervous around you"

"It's like I know you won't hurt me" I finished.

Looking up at me, I finally got a good look at his eyes. They were a bright blue color; it was like I could stare at them for hours.

I heard talking behind me and the wolf got into a defense stance. Like he was trying to protect me.

I started petting him to calm him down.

"It's okay; it's just my dad's friends."

I sighed not wanting to leave. "I have to go now, but will we see each other again?" I asked in a hopeful voice.

Giving me slight grin he nodded his wolf head.

I smiled, and petted him one last time. This wolf really wasn't like other wolves. It acted more human.

"I'm going to call you Matthew, you look like a Matthew. Is that okay with you?" I asked.

He nodded his huge head again. Looking behind me again, I saw my dad's friends entering the house.

Sighing, I stood up, and dusted my clothes off. As I was walking towards the house, I stopped to see if Matthew was still there.

He was still sitting there, looking at me, watching me.

Waving at him, I entered the house. I ran upstairs trying not to cause any noise. When I made my way into my room, I instantly went to the window.

Looking out the window I saw that Matthew was still standing in the woods watching me. When I nodded my head, a little signal that he could go, he seemed to relax a bit.

He nodded his wolf head and walked back into the forest. He turned around and looked at me, for a couple minutes until he ran away into the woods.

I smiled a real smile for once.

I guess I finally have a friend. Even if he is a wild wolf.

~*~*~

Thanks for reading.

Vote

And

Comment what you think

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.7K 1K 20
Cora has been bullied for, well as long as she can remember. Her main tormentor? Her next door neighbour, Liam who has been bullying her since she wa...
328K 7.9K 52
Jess been suffering in silent waiting until she's 18 to leave her pack, without a mate, Living with her abusive families it was up to her to protect...
362K 11.1K 30
"My body and my wolf may want you but my brain and my heart don't." I said, proud of my words. "They will." ~•~•~•~•~•~ Weird, clumsy, smartass and b...
541K 8.3K 52
Cove Bentley. River Smith. Two complete opposites. While Cove has lots of friends, a great personality and an innocent aurora; River is cold, reserve...