Superman's daughter ( Damian...

By SamiKW

Jon isn't the only child of Clark and lois. Lara Kent is a normal 15 year old girl living in Metropolis with... More

Authors note
character pictures and age
1 Powers?
2 Supergirl!
3 Training
4 Mission
5 Robin
6 Her
7 Halloween pt.1
8 Halloween pt.2
9 Halloween pt 3
10 Halloween pt 4
11 Halloween pt 5 (final part)
12 Boys
13 Escape
14 life is a Love song
15 Ace
16 Being in love
17 Sound Asleep
18 Confessions
19 one of us
20 Green with Envy
21 Darkness
23 Memories pt 1
24 Memories pt 2
25 Memories pt 3
A/N inspiration vs plagiarism.
26 Happily Ever After
A/N new books

22 Little Demon

2.7K 45 27
By SamiKW

He's he's dying. He keeps closing his eyes and opening them again. His head bobbed around until it stopped...He didn't open his eyes again. He just froze. He looks asleep. If anyone would have asked me I would have said he was just taking a nap. A nap he would never wake up from. I felt the tears run down my face. I tried to wipe them away but more just took their place. Bruce was beside me. I saw him press two fingers under Damian's jaw.

"No pulse, "He growled.

DIck pushed him out of the way, his own tears flooding his mask. "No Bruce you have to try his wrist!" he argued. After holding his fingers to Damian's wrists he let out a few profanities before letting go.

I started crying even more. Jon was behind me now resting a hand on my shoulder. This is my fault I should have moved out of the was I should have seen it coming I shouldn't have let him do it. What were the last things I said to him? I should have told him I care for him. I should have told him I loved him. I should have loved him. I never should have fallen for Ace. Damian was heard the whole time willing to die for me... But I didn't... And now I never can.

Jason's POV

WHats wrong with them? The kid is dead? Well, what are they gonna do about it? Nothing? The Demon Brat may very well be a little punk but he is still, technically, my brother. I'm not just gonna stand here and let him die when there is a magical green hot tub that can resurrect him ten feet away. I march up to the crowd around Damian. I lean down and pick up his already chilling body. Damn the kids gotten big he is heavy.

"Jason what are you doing!" Bruce yelled.

I didn't respond I'm not going to take the risk of him trying to stop me. I carry him into the room with the pit. I haven't seen it since I was brought back myself.

"Jason stop!" Talia. Doesn't she know this is her fault? "Jason no! It's not ready it won't work as it did before. He will be different he won't be the same!"

I tuned her out. Everyone else had made their way into the room. No one dared to stop me. Everyone wants Damian to live they want it to work. I'm just the only one who has the guts to bring him back. I'll take the blame if it messes him up. I want my brother to be safe damn it.

I carry him into the familiar green liquid. Submerge him in the pit waiting for it to take effect. I pull out a nock out pellet from my jacket pocket knowing how he will react once he wakes up. His green eyes flash open and he starts thrashing in the water. I hear gasps behind me but I stay focused on Damian. I wrap my arms around his flailing form and crush the pellet in my hand knocking him out quickly. Pickin him up once again I carry him out of the pit. Bruce is stunned. He places his fingers on his neck once again.

"He's alive."

^^^^

When we got back to the cave Damian was carried in by his brothers and put in the med bay. I sat by him even when everyone else had filed out of the room. I rested my head on his bed and held his hand. I felt a squeeze on my hand. I shot up and looked to my left. Damian's eyes were clenched. He was waking up.

"Hello Kent," he stated simply. I tackled him in a hug tears brewing again.

"Damian you are okay! I'm so sorry." I buried my head in his chest.

"I'm fine Kent really this is unnecessary." lightly pushing me off he got up still in his Robin suit.

"Damian listen there is something I need to tell you." He sighed then nodded his head for me to continue. " Look I know I said I moved on but truthfully I still had feelings for you I just didn't want to get hurt again. I thought you didn't actually like me and that you were being serious. When you jumped in front of that knife for me well it made me realize that I love you, Damian..."

"You love me now?" He asked with a smirk. I nodded my head shyly. HIs eyes flickered around the room before they set on me. He chewed on his bottom lip eyes shifting to my feet then back up. In a split second, I was captured in a kiss.

His right hand was wrapped around my lower back and his left in my hair. His kiss was rough and needy. It was different than his other ones but I'm thankful to have him back. He bit my lower lip making me yelp in surprise. He took the opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth. I didn't really know how to react to that. My hands were wrapped around his neck and I slid them up to his hair. I lightly pulled his head back so I could catch my breath. Damians usual light green eyes were very dark and bland. Not like how they were when he was angry, however. I felt like I was looking into an empty void. They have been glazed over with one solid color, no more flecks of blue and yellow it was like looking through the window into a dark house. Before I could think too much on this I felt Damian's hands lower. He slowly snuck his hands from my back to my exposed thighs. He grabbed the back of my legs and hoisted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as not to fall and he smirks again. Taking me by surprise he wrapped one arm under my butt and the other around my waist. He captured my lips in a kiss again. He turned around and started walking forward. I felt my back press against the bed he was laying on mere minutes ago. Damian's hand under me was taken away and I dropped on the bed. He crawled between my legs hovering over me. Pressing kisses on my lips. He dragged his teeth on my bottom lip then kissed down my jaw and neck. It was when I felt his hands slide up the inside my thighs I pushed him off.

He sat at the end of the bed out of breath and confused. "What's wrong?" he asked.

I sat up staring at his dark eyes," Damian what are you doing?" I asked hoping he wouldn't confirm my previous thoughts. '

He grabbed behind my knees and pulled me, chest to chest, with him again. "What does it look like!" He laughed.

"Damian," I huffed sternly, " It's not funny I'm fifteen, I'm not ready for that."

He fake jutted his bottom lip out pouting, "Don't worry Lara you will be sixteen in two weeks," He moved to my ear, "I'll be gentle," He whispered huskily.

I gasped and moved away getting up from the bed. "Damian!" I yelled. He let out a huff and rolled his eyes at me.

"You know when you said you loved me I thought that would mean you would pu-"

"Damian!" Dick yelled barreling into the room and crushing Damian in a hug. Everyone else came and hugged him too. A stupid smirk never left his face. I just stood flabbergasted.

Jon came up to me looking concerned, "Sis you look red are you alright?" he asked.

I shifted my eyes from him and made eye contact with Damian who winked at me, "I'm fine..."

~~~~

It took a lot of convincing but Father finally agreed to let me go on patrol. It has been a day since the incident. Everyone keeps asking me if I'm okay and how I'm feeling. It's stupid. Lara said that she loved me. Love is a weird emotion. I used to think I felt it every time we were in close proximity but now...I feel nothing, in fact, I don't really care for any emotion anymore. This could possibly be what Mother had said about me not having to worry about feelings when I got older. I am unsure but it doesn't really matter anyway.

I got on my bike and followed father out of the cave. Once we had parked in a safe and hidden location we made our way through the city via grappling gun. We heard a scream coming from an ally. It sounded like a female. We dropped down to survey the scene. A woman was being cornered by two men. Father jumped down and took out one of them instantly. I followed after. I threw a robarang at him making him yell It had stuck into his right bicept. Not a fatal wound but would pose a challenge for the right-handed man. I kicked him in the face knocking him down. I punched him in the jaw causing him to spit out blood. He let out a cry and I just rolled my eyes. I put my boot on the Robarang sticking out of his arm. I put slight pressure on the wound and he yelped. I felt a smirk grace my lips and I pressed harder making him scream out in pain.

"Robin stop!"Batman yelled.

"Why?" I asked simply. He grabbed my shoulder pulling me away from the writhing man.

"What has gotten into you! Ever since you've been back you have been weird. You are starting to concern me..." Father spoke again.

I just rolled my eyes and grappled back to the room. He followed shortly but dropped the conversation. He led us back to the batmobile. I got on my bike and followed. We stopped outside a bar. I looked at him confused but he didn't make eye contact. He walked into the bar and everyone turned and looked at him. I stayed outside watching through the door window. Father walked up behind a man sitting on a bar stool facing away from us. He had shaggy blond hair fair skin and was wearing a long tan coloured trenchcoat.

The man turned around with a lopsided grin."What can I do you for Batman?" the man spoke in a British accent.

"I need your help, Constantine." fathers gravelly voice spoke.

Constantine finished his drink quickly than stood up following him out. The man took one look at me and his mouth dropped. "Please tell me this is the problem," He said reaching out for me. I swatted his hands away scowling.

"What's wrong with him?" Father asked.

"What in the bloody hell did you do to em Bruce!" Constantine yelled.

"He...He died-" Father started.

"Again? What the hell man that's the third time one of your sidekicks was killed?" Constantine interrupted.

The Batman scowled but continued, "Jason put him in the Lazarus pit to bring him back, Talia said the pit wasn't working right..."

"She was right! That magic hot tub may have brought his body back but not all of em."

"What do you mean" I inquired.

He ignored me and spoke to Bruce, "The poor boy don't gotta soal."

I could see Fathers eyes widen behind his mask. "What do you mean he doesn't have a soal?"

"I mean when your kid got brought back to life he got brought back without a soal."

~~~~

Father Constantine and I were standing in the cave. The rest of the family was here now. They were explaining what Constantine had said as I sat off to the side. I loud laugh broke me from my thoughts. Everyone was scowling at a red-faced Tim who was trying to contain his laughter.

"What's so funny Drake!" I yelled at him.

"I'm just saying now that you are soulless I guess you're a real little demon!"

****

You didn't really think I was going to let him die permanently right??? Nope. In light of my favourite show ending, I put my favourite plot twist from it into here. Soulless Damian. I don't know if this has ever been done before but I think it's hilarious. Hope you enjoyed this chapter see you next week!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.5K 1.3K 39
A book filled with Damian Wayne stories , different ships and situations that involve our favorite bat boy . Enjoy! !!also all the pictures in any...
195K 6.8K 49
Damian and Jason al Ghul grew up in isolation away from the rest of the world, the only company they had was each other and occasionally their mother...
650K 19K 47
{Book 1 in The Demon Twins Series} What if Damian actually had a twin? Someone, who is similar yet different from Damian Wayne. His sister the stress...
987 2 24
Melissa Wayne is a 14 year old girl originally from LA. Her uncle happens to be Billionaire playboy, Bruce Wayne. Which means her cousin (and best fr...