ℙ𝕃𝕌𝕊ℍ

By _lasciva_

Because chubby/plump/fat people are the cutest and I wanna write about it, with your faves. BTS-centric {Gend... More

Hello !
Taehyung - Dreams
Yoongi - Soft
Seokjin - Worship
Namjoon - Library
Hoseok - Heaven
Jungkook - Clumsy
Jimin - Doll
Namjoon - Rain
Taehyung - Enchanting
Yoongi - Sexy
Jungkook - Fine
Hoseok - Art
Jimin - Ethereal
Jin - Awe
Yoongi - Lavish
Jungkook - Squish
Namjoon - Sof kis
Jimin - Silly Silly
Jin - Delightful
Hoseok - Safe
Jungkook - Terrible
Namjoon - Touch
OT7 - Thick
Yoongi - Squeeze
Taehyung
Taehyung - Play
Jungkook - Rivalry
OT7 - Jiggle
Jungkook - Joufflue
not a chapter, just a little bit curious
a small question

Taehyung - Paint

2.5K 77 75
By _lasciva_

A/N : I'm not gonna apologise for that gif 😉

                            💞💞💞

            Taehyung skimmed his hands all over the supple skin of your back. He was tenderly squeezing your plush rolls at the sides of your body and your soft wide hips. He kissed every mole, every freckle and ever scar present on your back and rubbed your neck.

      You sighed in content while laying on your belly and smiled at his gentle feathered touches. Your plush hands were folded under your head and you were lying down with such a carefree attitude.

Taehyung was sitting on your amazingly soft thighs and looking at you with so much warmth and love.You were clad only in a comfy cotton panties which accentuated your beautiful rump. Taehyung licked his lips at the ever gorgeous sight and playfully pinched the soft skin of your cute butt making you yelp. Chuckling at your reaction, he down to kiss the kiss the sensitive skin before kissing your round cheek. Taehyung smiled when you hummed in contentment.

"I love you angel, thank you for doing this with me", Taehyung said with so much love, honey coating each of his words.

Turning your head to the side, your felt your plump cheeks heat up and giggled sweetly, the sound melodious to Taehyung's ears, making him smile with hearts in his eyes.

"I love you too Tae-tae. So so much."

Taehyung melted at your angelic voice as he always did when it came to you. You were his everything. His sunshine, his muse, his heart, his soul, his rose and his goddess. He would gladly worship and take care of you as long as he lived. He loved you and was and always will be in love with you. You were his universe which he admired and adored.

Kissing your round shoulders, Taehyung longingly looked at the stretch marks covering the skin before kissing them too. He traced the beautiful colored bands of red and purple with his long fingers and placed his forehead against the supple skin and breathed in before leaning up again.

A variety of assortment of body paints were placed on the soft yet firm mattress of your bed. Different colors and different brushes to be painted on your body to make you feel even more like a masterpiece.

"Are you ready doll ?"

"Yes baby, I am."

Picking up a brush with soft bristles, Taehyung dipped it in the container of black body paint and started painting over the supple skin of your soft back. You shivered from the contact of the cold paint touching your warm skin and let out a breath.

Taehyung made sure not to apply too much pressure on your plush thighs and kept his balance while painting on you. He wore only a black boxer shorts, so the material wouldn't irritate the sensitive skin of your inner thighs. He would occasionally scratch your head making you purr in relief and sigh. He would check in with you, asking if you were okay or thirsty.

Taehyung used his long fingers to blend the paints to your skin. You would giggle when he brushed it against a ticklish or a sensitive spot making him smile at your reaction.

At one point, Taehyung put the brush down and got up from his position on your ample thighs. Confused you raised your head up, "Baby, is everything okay ?"

Standing at the foot of the bed, Taehyung wiped his hands and looked at your soft delectable form on the bed and chuckled.

"Everything is okay, angel. I just wanted to kiss your luscious thighs", Taehyung replied while eyeing your softest parts. The patches of cellulite and stretch marks on your succulent thighs resulting in a sharp intake from him. Putting the cloth down, he gently crawled up your thick legs and leaned down the kiss all over the sensitive skin of your inner thighs.

You were biting your lip and clutching the pillow beneath you with your chubby fingers, tearing up from his gentle touches and kisses on your body. Your cute round toes wiggled from the activity and you giggled. Taehyung pressed his long fingers into the supple skin and enjoyed how it sank into the lush skin making his pupils darken.

Taehyung began kissing downwards to your soft supple calves and ran his big hands delicately on the skin and took delight in the goosebumps that followed from his movement. After pressing a tender kiss, he moved and sat up on your rich thighs again.

"Are you alright, cherub ?", Taehyung asked taking another brush and dipping it into a case of paint to resume his work on you.

"Yeah, I am Tae. I love you", you replied in a soft tone.

"I love you too sweet cheeks", Taehyung would never get tired of saying how much he loved you. His heart felt calm yet so excited to share this moment with your ethereal self.

                         💕💕💕

After an hour or so, Taehyung gently kissed your big round cheeks and relished in the smile you gave him.

You had fallen asleep while he was proceeding with his work on your soft body. He figured, since your humming had gradually slowed down to a stop. Taehyung looked at your angelic face at peace when you dozed away from the cooling sensation of the body paints.

When you opened your eyes, Taehyung was looking at you with an amazing smile on his face. Kissing your chubby cheek again, he slowly caressed your head.

"It's done, angel. Let's see it together", Taehyung pressed his lips to your temple and helped you up.

Moving your lush form in front of a wide full body mirror in your room, he turned your back to it. Taehyung was standing in front of you and gave you a sweet kiss before gesturing you to turn your head.

Looking in the mirror, you saw the night sky with stars adorning them like jewels, accentuating your beauty. The expanse of your skin and body provided to be a wonderful canvas for him to work on. Taehyung painted beautiful flowers in various colours, brilliantly blending them in with the night sky. Various shades of red, pink, purple, blue and yellow made it so much more breathtaking.

You gasped and teared up at how gorgeous it looked on your skin. You turned your head and looked at Taehyung. Placing your chubby hands around his strong neck you leaned in and kissed his chest where his heart would be.

Taehyung felt his heart soar from your affection and cupped your head with his right hand before kissing you deeply.

Taehyung pressed his soft lips to your full ones and kissed you a bit roughly. His left hand gripped your plush arm and soothed over your stretch marks and sighed.

Leaving your lips, Taehyung looked at you, his eyes twinkling with emotion. Like he saw heaven over and over again. He saw the universe in your eyes and pressed his forehead against you.

Taehyung pressed his toned body closer to your soft warm form and smiled at the sheer love surrounding him.

After a few minutes of you both admiring the art on your body, you want to the bathroom to wash away the paint from you.

Taehyung prepared a bath by running warm water from the tap while you stood in front of him.

He knelt in front of you and gently tugged on your cotton panties and started sliding them down your thick heavenly legs. Your soft body flustered at his strong gaze on your body. Never leaving his eyes from you, Taehyung leaned in and placed a few worshipping kisses on your beautiful belly.

You held his face with your chubby hands and brought him to stand up. Pressing a kiss to his nose, you giggled and let him guide you to the tub.

Your plush form settled in the tub and Taehyung took a wash cloth from the cabinet. Dipping it in the warm water, he moved the cloth adoringly all over the supple skin of your back and removed the colors. You sighed and leaned forward to let him wash away the colors.

Admiring how the colors amalgamated themselves with each other in the water, you occasionally dipped a chubby finger in it, taking note of how they separated and joined again.

"Thank you for this babygirl. You helped me a lot today. Thank you so much, I love you", Taehyung massaged your neck while expressing in his deep voice.

"I love you too angel baby", you replied with a pleasant sigh tumbling out of your pretty mouth, making Taehyung's heart burst with honey and sunshine.

Wrapping his long fingers around the supple skin of your neck, Taehyung tilted your head backwards and joined his lips with your soft full ones and moaned lightly. After pressing a kiss to your eyelids, he proceeded to wash again.

Taehyung vowed to spend the rest of his life with you at that moment and he would gladly do so. He couldn't wait to shower you with hearts of sweetness and warmth........

                      💞💞💞

It's been 84 years since my last update lmao sorry about that 😢💞

I was feeling unwell but I am okay now

Did you miss me petals ?

Anyways I hope y'all liked it !

Y'all better be treating yourself right or else I will summon the Great Duke of Hell and yeet y'all some good vibes and throw your insecurities outta the heckin' window

LMAOOO OKAY OKAY BYEEE

Hope you have a nice day cherubs 💞💞💞💞

~ Marshmallow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 5.3K 21
Out of boredom and loneliness, you decide to visit the Bangtan Host Club where you meet Jungkook. #1 chubbyreader 01/05/2020 #1 jungkookxreader 08/13...
24.7K 587 16
Just your run-of-the-mill BTS One Shot book but with some interactive fun stuff mixed in. I have so many ideas for stories, so I thought I'd deliver...
505K 11.2K 44
Little space one shots involving BTS that I have written
325K 7.5K 37
"We all love her. But she's only mine." -------------------- Y/N is a rising idol. But being an idol doesn't mean she can have relationships. But lo...