NaLu One-Shots

By xxcutiebluexx

Just a book about random NaLu one-shots More

Fireflies
Mine
Bestfriends
Scarf and Key
New Guy
You're Mine
Sick Natsu
He's My Boyfriend
Other Version of He's My Boyfriend
The Lap Pat
The Boat Is Sinking

For as Long....

636 12 1
By xxcutiebluexx

Natsu's pov

I sighed contently while looking at the blonde girl in my arms. We sat underneath a tree with her seating in between my legs sleeping.  I brushed a strand of her hair.

"You look cute when you sleep. " I mumbled and oicked her up bridal style.  She moved a bit but snuggled into my chest.  I chuckled and hopped into hee window. I set hee down gently on the bed and sat on the edge of it.  I held her hand as she slept. How did I get so lucky with her?  I climbed into the bed next to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me while drifting off to dreamland.

I woke up to the sound of whimpering and crying.  My eyes snapped open as I sat up.  I looked around and my eyes landed on the crying figure beside me.  Luce was curled up in a fetus position while tears flowed out continously from her eyes. 

"Hey Luce.  Wake up." I carefully shook her awake.  Her eyes slowly opened and looked at me.  She looked scared and it hurt me. 

"P-Please tell me this is r-real. " She whispered frozen as if something would happen when she moves.

"This is real Luce." I said and touched her hand.  She flinched before relaxing. She sobbed and tackled me into a hug. I hugged her bak and stroke her hair as she cried.  I'm really worried. 

"I-I... " She sobbed.

"Shhh... Shh...... Just let it all out." I said and rubbed her back in circles.  After a few minutes she calmed down.

"May you tell me what happened?" I asked.

"It was a nightmare." She started.  Aw... Poor Luce. 

"Y-You were ignoring me.  You acted as if I didn't exist.  You hated me." She cried. 

"You started going out with other girls not thinking of me in the shadows.  I got hurt but you went to another girl leaving me all alone." She said.  I sighed.  Why must I cause her this sadness? I made her look at me and I saw tears still streaming down her cheeks.

"Luce remember this. " I said and put my forehead against hers.

"For as long as I live and as long as I love,  I will never not think about you. " I smiled and kissed her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 7.7K 15
Different Collection of NaLu oneshots, All Compiled Into One!
41.3K 1K 29
Nalu oneshots!! Not updating anymore. I've kinda lost interest in nalu. I still like it very much I'm just not into it anymore. Vote and comments ple...
6.2K 61 5
Just some one shots and lemon really long storys its cOmepleted
878 18 4
Just some random one shots, all will contain smut and possibly non consent, if it's not your thing, then simply DON'T READ, thanks in advance, xxx