(OLD) Rise of the Teenage Mut...

Oleh lsam73196

(A/N) pleeaase don't read this, I wrote it when I was in middle school and I didn't know how to write good bo... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
So Heres My Number... SO CALL ME MAYBE
Metting Once Again (and meeting his brothers as well if you haven't already)
He Realizes He Likes You More Than A Friend
He Admits He Likes You
A Date Gone Wrong
Very Important (A/N)! Please Read! Important To Know For Future Chapters!
~^~How His Brothers and April Tease You Two~^~

Meeting Eachother

10.3K 166 374
Oleh lsam73196

Raph

You had just finished packing your bags into your cousin's guest room. "Again, thank you so much for letting me stay here!" you said as you threw your backpack on the bed.

"No prob!" April said, plopping down your last bag. "Say, how about we get outta here and grab some pizza?" You nodded.

You two were just walking down the street. You felt your pocket to get some money to see if you had enough to pay, but then realized you left it all at the apartment, along with your phone.

"Sorry, Ape, be right back! Gotta go get my cash!" You started running back.

You were looking for the keys, until you heard footsteps and talking inside.

"April? Hey, April? You in here?"

...someone was looking for April?

You took a deep breathe, and made a plan.
"Ok, I'm gonna slowly open the door, sneak inside, grab my phone, and call the cops."

You slowly unlocked the door, and opened it. It let out a quiet creek, and you ever so slowly stepped in. You looked around and saw nothing. You slowly made it upstairs, and there, you saw...

A giant freaking turtle- You know what? Screw silence.

You let out a loud scream, causing the turtle to jump and yelp. He turned around and saw you standing there, freaking out.

"Miss! Wait—"
"Who are you?! What are you?!" you exclaimed, getting ready to sprint out of there.

"Um, uh- the name's Raph, a-and I'm just looking for April —"
"What are you gonna do with her?!"
"Miss! Please, let me explain- she's a friend on mine! A-And I was wondering if we could hang out!"

You... well, it was hard to believe anything he said. "Well... if that's true... why don't I call her and ask?" His eyes lit up as he said, "Yeah! That'd actually be really good!" You nodded and walked over to your new room, grabbed your phone, and called April.

"April here! You alright, (N/N)?"
"Yeah... y'see, there's a giant turtle here named Raph, he said he was your friend and was wondering if you wanted to-"
"Oh gosh, Raph?! Oh my- I'm sorry you had to find out about them—"
"Them...? Wait, there's more of them?!"
"Um... d'you mind if I talk to Raph?"

"She wants to talk to you," you said to the large turtle and handed the phone to him.

While Raph was chatting with April, you went back to your room to grab your phone and your cash. You came back out to see Raph nod and hang up.

"So... (Y/N) was it?"
"Mhm, that's me."
"Well, April's cousin, right?"
"Yep."
"You were gonna get some pizza?"
"Yep."
"..."
"We'll bring some extra."
"Awesome!"

Leo

You were on your apartment's roof looking around, seeing if there were any people needing help, like being saved from some thugs or something. Surprisingly, everything was peaceful. It was a nice change, tho-

*CRASH* *THUD*
"BEHIND YOU!"
*BOOM*

...Goddammit-

You put your mouth mask over your mouth and ran towards the noise, jumping from roof to roof.

You saw the noise was coming from the museum. You sighed. "I swear, if Hypno-Potamus came back again..."

You hopped down and peeked in from the glass roof. However, saw four figures already taking care of the problem, surprising you for two reasons.

One, the problem wasn't Hypno-Potamus like usual, but two foot-faced dudes, who seemed to be able to summoned more foot faced men from paper.

Two, someone was actually taking things into their own hands, and you didn't have to do everything.

Man, today's just full of pleasant surprises, isn't it?
Well, that's what you thought until you saw the four shadows getting wrecked. You sighed.

"I should really stop getting my hopes up," you murmured to yourself as you grabbed your naginata and jumped down, but remained in the shadows.

You inspected the situation, and noticed the supposed heroes were giant turtles.

...what, you think you're gonna freak out? You've seen a giant mantis, a pig who tried to eat you, two wrestling crabs, and a hippo who wants to chop you in half.

Wait... wasn't there a worm guy too? What was his name again? Wally Rock? Eh. Not like he matters anyways.

You were able to count about ten paper men in total. You knew your plan.

Chop the paper dudes, get rid of the foot-face-fellas, and let the turtle dudes do whatever.

You leaped out of the shadows for a few split seconds, slicing all the paper guys in half, and grabbing the foot guys. You brought them outside and, you know, teach them a little lesson.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

You sighed, deciding to go back into the museum. You peaked in, seeing the turtles talking among themselves.

"Another ninja? Here?"
"I honestly don't see why you're surprised at this point."
"But that's not possible!"
"Neither is our existence."
"How about we not complain and be thankful they saved our shells when they did?"

They all nodded and started walking out. The blue-banded turtle realized something and said, "Hey, I lost my sword! I'll meet you guys at the lair, 'kay?"

You noticed there was an ōdachi sword behind one of the statues laying on the ground. "I guess that's the sword he's looking for."

You grabbed it and looked back at the blue-masked turtle. You hopped up to the roof, near the place where you entered, and dropped the sword. It landed beside the blue clad turtle with a loud *clink*

"Huh?" He looked up to see you watching. You gave him a thumbs up, and before he could say or do anything, you were gone.

Donnie

You sighed. Your fridge was running low on food, meaning you would have to go out and buy more. That meaning one thing; you had to leave your brother home alone.

Now, that normally wouldn't be a problem. Even if your brother was scared of being home alone, you can always take him with you.

Do you think humans are really gonna react nicely to a nearly five-foot-tall deer?

You sighed, grabbing your wallet and phone. You walked over to your brother's room and saw him sleeping. You decided to not wake him but leave a note on his dresser.

'Hey,  Jax, sorry, but I gotta go get some food. We're running out. Don't worry, I know you can handle yourself! If someone comes over, just call me, 'kay? Love you!

~(Y/N)'

You placed it down and walked to the door. You stopped and took one more second to look at your brother. You had a hint of sadness, but that soon turned into anger.

"Stupid mosquitos..." you mumbled, closing the door, "Don't worry, Jax, I'll find a cure for you. Somehow..."

You remembered the mini-lab you made in your room to try to find a cure for this, 'cause you sure as heck aren't gonna let any scientists experiment on your little brother!

You went out to get your groceries. You were simply gonna go get some food and come back. Simple as that, right?
...Right?

You just finished your shopping and stepped outside. That's when you saw it; about several mosquitos. The same mosquitos that made your brother what he was now.

You took out a jar and scooped them up. You took a breathe of relief.

"Looks like I've got more of 'em to test on... Well little guys, you're the ones who started this, you're gonna be the ones ending it."

You didn't notice the four shadows staring at you.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

"The ones starting it? The ones ending it?"
"What did they start, and what'll they end?"
"Only one way to find out."

The turtles followed you home. You unlocked the door, but before you could step in, someone tapped your shoulder. You turned around and saw four turtles wearing clothes trying to look like humans, but failing miserably.

"What d'you turtles want?" you asked, putting one hand on your hip. Three of them stiffened a bit, but the one in purple simply said, "I do not understand. We are just typical humans that need those oozsquitos for unnamed, definitely human purposes! Nailed it."

You snorted as he tried his best to 'talk like a human' , and especially when he whispered "nailed it."

"Sorry hon, but your human impression is plain terrible," you said in a not-so-sorry tone, "Also, I need these, as you call "oozsquitos" for an experiment I'm doing for my brother."

"What happened to your brother?" the one in orange asked. You froze.

"It... It's hard to explain," you said, just above a whisper.

"Then show us."

And that's how you let four mutated turtles into your house so they can meet your dear, deer brother. Much joy.

You knocked on his bedroom door. "Jax? I've got some... people I want you to meet. Don't worry, they seem to have the same problem as you. Well, at least I think."

You all heard footsteps and the door creaking. The four gasped as they saw a deer boy at about the age of twelve.

"Oh... um, hi," he said, awkwardly waving, "Heheh, didn't expect this... Well, when my sis said she brought people who... she suspected had the same problem as me, I... I- I guess I don't know what I was expecting."

"Yeah..." you said, wrapping an arm around his shoulder, "Some of those "oozsquitos" came and bit him, and... I'm trying to see if I can use them to make some sort of cure for, uh, this whole situation."

"Oh..." the four brothers looked at each other. "Well, Donnie's pretty good at this kinda stuff, so I'm positive he'd be happy to help!" the blue-masked one said, nudging the purple-masked one, "Right Don?"
"Wait, wha-"
"See? He's pretty much begging to help you!"

You giggled and said, "Really? Well, you don't need to help if you don't want to. I'm pretty sure I have everything under control. Thanks for offering, though."

You started walking to your room where your mini-lab was. Your brother sighed and gave the turtles one last smile, "Even in this situation, even when she's really stressed... she puts others before her. She really is something special... isn't she?" And with that, he walked back to his room.

The brothers turned their attention to Donnie. He sighed and said, "I suppose it wouldn't hurt to help."

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

You were about to start the testing when you saw Donnie come in. "Huh. Not too shabby. I mean, it's nothing compared to my lab, but it's definitely not bad."

You giggled as he sat beside you. He examined all of your equipment and said, "Well, there definitely isn't enough to run any tests, however, I might be able to bring some things from my own lab."

You smiled and hugged him, "Thank you... Thank you so much."

Mikey

"Get back here, little pest! The mutation hasn't even taken its full effect!"

You shook off Big Mama's words as you continued to run, and run, and run.

"Yeah, the mutation didn't take its full effect, and I'd like to keep it that way!" you thought to yourself. You crashed through the window, using your wings as a shield, and flew off. The glass shards in your wings way hurt, but it would be nothing compared to what you would feel if Big Mama made you battle all those mutants, who were all twice your size.

You were breathing deeply as you decided you were finally safe and rested on an apartment building's roof. "Crap..." you mumbled as pain shot your body. You managed to pull most of the larger glass shards out, but you weren't able to get the smaller ones.

All of a sudden, you heard jumping, footsteps, talking, and laughter. You quickly jumped down and landed on one the top apartment's fire escape.

You soon came to find out that the noise was coming from four mutated turtles, all looking around your age.

"Aw yeah! We crushed 'em!"
"Did you see the way I just sliced that one in half?"
"The look on his face was hilarious!"
"Uh-huh! Now, let's get back to-"

The orange clad turtle stopped mid-sentence when he saw you peeking your head up. His brothers, questioning the pause, turned around and saw you as well. You squeaked and attempted to fly away, but only managed to fall off the fire escape and fall into one of the dumpsters.

"Ouch..."

The four glanced at each other concerned and jumped down to see the problem.

"Excuse me?" the one in red said, "Listen, we can explain! We, um—"

You fell out of the dumpster on your side, mumbling more 'ow's and scratching your head as the four stared in surprise.

"Guys! It's a fallen angel!" the one in orange exclaimed, rushing to your side, "And she looks hurt!"

"I'm not angel, trust me," you said, using the dump as a support to help you stand up, but failing, "I'm what I guess you can call an incomplete mutant. Big Mama injected me with some green glowing ooze, but not enough to turn me into a complete mutant. I was supposed to mutate into a bird, but as I said, incomplete mutation."

"Woah... that's so cool!" the one in orange said with stars in his eyes, "So, like, you're human, but a mutant at the same time!"

You chuckled awkwardly as your wings drooped a bit. The one in purple noticed this and said, "Hey, you need some help there, or...?"

You nodded and said a quick "Thank you" as he grabbed some tweezers and some bandages.

"So...what's your name?"
"(Y/N), yours?"
"Cool name! The name's Mikey!"
"Mikey, huh?"
"Mhm! The one and only! Well, not really, but you get it!"

You laughed a bit, not even noticing when Donnie finished. "Alright, finished."

"Thanks," you said, standing up. You smiled as you ruffled your feathers.

"Hey, if you need somewhere to stay...."
"It's fine, thanks for the offer," you said, "I can probably put a jacket on and, well, it'll be the end of that. It was nice meeting you guys."

They all smiled as you walked off. You waved as you walked off, remaining in the shadows so nobody would see you, and going back home for the first time in about three days.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

159K 5.6K 69
Villain!Donnie x Reader How do you go about defining good and evil? And can this mutant turtle change your mind? *i do not own any art, i found them...
9.6K 261 10
(Wattpad is on their BS so I had to put the story on complete) Welcome to New York! Where there's problems a plenty and Mutants to spare! Having rece...
934 39 11
What happens when a teenager who longs for more than just the ordinary stumbles upon an ancient relic with extraordinary powers? And what happens whe...