Sociopathic Killer [Ereri/Rir...

By Raizossoup

" Levi, don't do this... please!" " Sorry, but your cries for mercy only stir me up even more." Levi Ackerman... More

Author's Note
Analysis One
Analysis Two
Analysis Three
Analysis Four
Analysis Five
Analysis Six
Analysis Seven
Analysis Eight
Analysis Nine
Analysis Ten
Analysis Eleven
Analysis Thirteen
Analysis Fourteen
Analysis Fifteen
Analysis Sixteen
Analysis Seventeen
Analysis Eighteen
Analysis Nineteen
Analysis Twenty
Analysis Twenty-One
Analysis Twenty-Two
Analysis Twenty-Three

Analysis Twelve

239 11 2
By Raizossoup

Erwin handed the microphone to Eren, the teen took it and sat down in a cold metal chair, pressing the button on the mic to talk.

" It's been a while, Levi. Before all of this we used to be so close, I thought of you as a brother during the time."

" Really? Well that's interesting to hear. So I'm going to cut to the chase if that Chief investigator can leave us."

Eren turned to face Erwin and the man nodded, " I'll allow you twenty minutes." The man left.

The teen looked back over to the window and spoke into the mic, " From what you said to the Chief you wanted to talk with me in specific. Why is that?"

" That's why I was going to tell you after he left. The answer is simple: you're helping me out of this joint. And if you don't cooperate then I'll escape on my own and do something you'd never want done."

" If you're proclaiming that you can escape on your own then why don't you do it? What makes you think that I'd help you escape?"

" We're the same, you and I."

" No we are not." Eren replied sternly, as he hated the fact that Levi would compare him to some low life such as himself.

" We are but you're just blind to the reality. I'll prove how I know this. Tell me the exact reason you wanted to join the military, when we were kids you'd go on and on about joining with me around but you never told your reason or motive on why. So spill it."

His motive? Wasn't it as plain as day or was it as dark as the night? The brunette didn't know which but he was set on joining the military for one reason only. He looked directly at Levi, knowing the raven couldn't see him, and gave his answer.

" Because I wanted to show you that there was an alternative way to satisfy your desires, Levi." The raven's head perked up in interest, " It was easy to piece together that you were different from me and the other kids, and I soon found out that you were sociopathic. After working with my father for a short time with the patients administered here in this hospital, I was determined to find you after you went missing to help you."

" Help me? How? My mind's gone off the deep end and it has been since I was born, so how can you help me?"

" No one is born a sociopath, as you grow up you adapt your traits from the environment around you. So something had to have happened while you were living with your parents... Am I wrong?"

There was no response nor was there any sound to be heard, only the fans in the ventilation. Eren assumed he hit the bulls eye when he brought up his point, more or less his guess. After what seemed like a decade to the brunette, the raven huskily answered.

" No doc, you're not wrong. So you want to know about my family, then you'll help me out of here. If you won't give me an answer right now I'll give you a day to make up your mind, but if you still refuse to help me then god help me, I will kill Mina and Armin that very same day. And I'll make sure it hurts." Levi started laughing hysterically.

After a few seconds Erwin came into the room where Eren was and started to escort him out of the room when Levi said one last thing, looking directly at the brunette as though he could see through the one-way mirror.

" Make the choice you'll regret the less, Eren."

The man guided Eren out of the building by holding onto his shoulders, and when they reached the front doors the teen stopped.

" If you were forced to make a choice where your comrade's lives were on the line, would you choose to side with the villain?"

" Where is this coming from?"

" This isn't over, not with him still alive. He will get out and once he does he'll kill everyone I care about."

Silence was the blanket that covered them from speaking, but Eren got his answer from Erwin.

" Find an alternative route, there's always a third option. Sometimes it is the simplest answer, others not by a long shot, but there is always another choice that you can make."

Both males got into the car and after about forty minutes the teen was in his driveway at his house. He got out and waved at Erwin, watching the man back out onto the road, and drive off. Once the brunette opened the door he was immediately rushed at by Mina, her holding him tightly in her arms, and soon saw his parents come into view in the entryway.

" Eren where were you? I went to go see you after you were discharged but you weren't there, and I tried calling you but you wouldn't pick up!" Mina exclaimed.

" Sorry... I was with the Chief of the Police Investigators." The brunette leaned into the girl's ear, " I'll tell you the rest in my room, it's about Levi."

She gasped but nodded her head. After she backed away the brunette's mother came up to him and inspected him of anything, and after she moved aside his father stood in front of him.

" What now Dad? You going to lecture me again or are you going to punch me like a real man?"

He heard his father draw in a sharp breath but he let it out, " Eren, my son, when will you learn that I am only doing what I must to ensure you grow up to be great?"

" Is that what you're doing? Well you're doing a terrible job at it, now if you can excuse me I have to talk with Mina privately."

" About the girl." Grisha started which made Eren stop in his tracks, " Her mother called the house a couple hours ago and she wants her to move back into their house. This will be the last night that she will stay here, you hear me? This applies to the both of you."

Eren felt anger and resentment towards his father and Mina's parents, so instead of replying he simply went to upstairs into his room, slamming the door shut after Mina was inside. Mina turned to face the brunette.

" Why are you always fighting him Eren? He's doing his best to raise you you know."

" Sorry you had to stick around for that, it's just all of this is starting to get to me." Eren sat down on his chair that stood before his desk and looked up to the ceiling, " I always wondered what happened to him, but I never expected him to devolve like this."

" Levi?" The girl asked.

" Yeah, that's why I wasn't at the hospital. Erwin called as I was walking to work to meet you and he took me to see him locked up in a cell at the Mental Hospital my Dad works at."

" When you came home it looked like something happened."

" Guess you could say that, but here's the chase. Levi is forcing me to comply in helping him escape and I can sense he wants something more from me than just that."

" What will he do if you don't comply?"

" ... He'll kill you and Armin... and anyone else I care about... I can't let that happen Mina, and I know you'll try and stop me but he's my childhood friend... And I don't want to lose anyone else, not again..."

Mina was shocked to hear this coming from the brunette, and she certainly didn't want him to comply, but after hearing what the killer would do if Eren didn't do as he asked she had to tell him something.

" Eren, do you remember what I told you the day after Thomas died? When we were in the classroom early that morning." Eren nodded, still looking at the ceiling, " Even though I'm getting better I still get terrified by the mere though of losing you, and I can hardly imagine how you'd feel if you lost me. Point is, if we want to shake these fears we have to do everything we can to stop him, no matter the cost."

At this point Eren brought his gaze toward the girl in shock, " I'm not letting you get caught up in this Mina! Didn't you hear me before? He'll kill you!" The brunette stood up from the chair and walked up towards the girl, " Just leave this mess to me, for my sake.... I don't want to lose you, I don't want to feel the way I did last time because I didn't do anything... Please..."

Eren shut his eyes and leaned in for a kiss, this time, their lips met. It started as a small peck then gradually the kiss became one of desperation. The brunette stopped and picked up the girl, carrying her to the bed, kissing her neck all the while.

" I love you too much, Mina... So with this, even if death do us part, we'll remember each other and how we felt when we were together... like this..."

The girl giggled, " That almost sounded like a marriage proposal."

" Yeah so what if it did... cutie...."

Mina giggled again this time Eren joined in with her laughing and ended up having a tickling war before cuddling up next to each other and falling asleep together.

AN: Here ya go guys! Chapter Twelve. I was thinking of saving Eren's first kiss for Levi but I felt this was necessary in some respect so yay, cute fluff with Mina and Eren. Also, just pretend the blindfold isn't on Levi, I was lazy and getting tired so yeah. So I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one!!!

...To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 147 63
'"Why is this mission so important? I don't care anymore so can it just be over? Before they find anything else about me?" I ask, finding information...
23.4K 985 22
Eren parents die. The king and queen. Civil war starts as Eren, Mikasa, Armin tries to survive. They join Trainees gang. Then they were attacked by c...
7.5K 194 18
The longer you live like animals, the easier you turn into them. Living in walls was nothing new to you. Being from the underground you knew what it...
15.4K 407 28
In this world everyone is born seeing only black and white. When people meet their soulmate they see in color. All you have to do is just meet them i...