Pain & Medicine(Edited)

By ArchuG1412

Broken Tee meets with jolly Tae. How Tee's life will change after meeting Tae? This is my first time writing... More

Prologue
1.PAIN
2. MEDICINE
3. HURT
4. CARE
5.LOVE
6.CURING
7. RECOVERED
9.PUNISHMENT
10. BRINK OF DEATH
11. LOVED
12. BREAK
13. DISTANCE
14. FEARS
Hey
15. Confession
16. Acceptance
17. The Party
18. Copter's wedding and Tae leaving
19. Drunk
Wassup.
20. New Beginning
21. True Friends
22. My Love
IT'S HAPPENING!!!
23. Heartbreak
24. The only one
25. Happy
THEY KISSED!!!!!
THEIR FIRST REAL PROPER KISS 😭

8. PTSD

1.8K 135 127
By ArchuG1412

Forgive my grammar mistakes and typos.

*PTSD= Posttraumatic stress disorder.

A/N: Previous comments have been pushed down due to the edit.

After a few weeks

Tae's POV

RIng...Ring

"Hello"

"Hello Tae.. It's me. I am back in town, I'll visit you in the evening."

That's all he said and cut the call. I know he must have already found out the reason for my call. Nothing can escape from his eyes. He has the ability to find out the whereabouts of people even if they are living in the middle of nowhere.

"Umm... P'Tae, who were you talking to? Your face is kind of serious." Tee said while getting ready to go to work. Yeah, my cuTee was perfectly cured now, physically and mentally as well. We thought it would be a great idea if he will start going to work again. He needs fresh air after all.

"I was talking to Godt, I have to go to his hospital tonight to assist him in surgery. I will be back a bit late tonight, so don't wait for me, okay." I lied.

"Okay, phi..but please try to be back soon." He pouted. I just love when he does this, it makes me want to kiss him.

"I will cuTee. By the way, have fun at work."

"Yes phi I will."

"Let's go, I'll drive you to work and Copter will come and pick you up." I picked the keys up and locked the door behind us.

After Tee was fully healed, I moved in with him in our new apartment. Before I wanted Tee to live at my house with my parents but since my parents are out most of the time we all decided that it will be best if we live together.

I was in heaven for sure.

"We are here, see you later at night baby. And please take care of yourself, if you have any problem then don't hesitate to call me, okay." I said while giving peck on his forehead.

"I will phi." he said, nearly blushing and getting out of the car.

I grabbed his hand and said teasingly ,"Wait Tee, where is my kiss?" I teased him.

"Umm..phi..wha..okay." he pecked my cheek and ran away.

So adorable.

I didn't realize when I developed this habit of giving him a peck on his forehead everytime I leave him somewhere or I go out. Since Tee didn't protest too I thought it would be a good way to get close to him.

I shook my head and drove away from there. I have nothing to do so I decided to visit my parents and tell them about Tee. I called mom just to make sure she could meet me.

"Hello mom, where are you?"

"I am in the city due to some work, I was thinking of calling you. Since I am here I thought why don't I meet you and your beloved Tee." she said while chuckling a bit.

"Oh God please,not you too mom." I said, whining a bit.

"Okay, okay I won't tease you, so where can I meet you? Please bring Tee too." she said.

"Umm,Tee is in his office mom, so if you want to meet him then wait till his lunch time. We can meet him near his office." I suggested.

"Okay, I won't be free before lunch time anyway. See you soon son, bye."

"Bye mom."

The thing about mom is that she is cool with everything. She won't mind me having a girlfriend or boyfriend. She just wants me to be happy.

I texted Tee regarding our meeting with mom and he said he'll join us. I am sure mom is going to tease the hell out of me in front of him. After that I decided to buy a few clothes for Tee. I know he'll get mad but I can't keep making him wear my clothes. He has no idea how adorable he looks in those oversize clothes.

So I entered the mall to buy some good clothes for my cuTee.

It was almost lunch time when I reached Tee's office. He was still sitting on his desk working on something. I can tell that he was in very deep thinking because his brows were knotted, which made him look more adorable.

I went to his desk and said, "Cough..cough..I am here to pick up my delivery Mr Tee." He was so engrossed in his work that he didn't realise that it was me standing next to him.

He said without looking up, "What delivery??"

"You, my cuTee."

"Huh! Oh P'Tae, what time is it? Is it already lunch time? Am I late?" He asked hesitatingly.

"Relax Tee, there is still time left for break and mom is on her way. We will leave whenever you are ready. And don't stress too much due to work." I said while stroking his hair.

"Umm..okay..move your hand phi everyone is looking at us." He blushed again.

"Let them look, I couldn't care less and if anybody dares to say anything absurd to you then he/she can kiss his job goodbye." I said sternly and a little loud so that everyone can hear it loud and clear.

"Geez, okay..no need to be so cruel phi. Anyway my work is almost finished and I have asked my boss for a half day leave. I am... well... I am not feeling really well." he said while scratching his head.

"WHAT??? Why didn't you tell me earlier? Do you want me to cancel our meeting with mom? Do you want to go home?" I asked worriedly and started checking his temperature. His body was warmer than the normal temperature.

"No, don't cancel anything. I might be sick but I am still hungry, I want food."

"Are you sure Tee?" He nodded his head excitedly. After bidding his coworkers goodbye we left to meet my mom.

I called mom and asked her where she was, she said that she was still far away from Tee's office.So I told her to wait there in some good restaurant, we will meet her there only. I told her about Tee taking half day leave so it won't be a problem later.

I started driving, mom sent me the location of the restaurant, it was fifteen mins drive from our current location.

"Umm..P'Tae..what's in those bags?" Tee asked while looking at the shopping bags in the back seat.

"It's a surprise, you'll know once we reach home."

"Umm..okay."

I can see the excitement in Tee's eyes. I know he loves surprises. He might get angry at me with this one though, but it will be worth it.

Rest of the drive was in silence because Tee kind of dozed off in between.He looked sick indeed, I touched his forehead again and he was having a mild fever. I have to bring him home soon, before his fever rises more.

"Tee... baby... wake up... we are here." I woke him up by tapping on his cheeks gently.

"Oh, I am sorry P'Tae I fell asleep." he said while stretching himself.

"It's okay, let's go in and eat something. I don't want you to fall super sick." I was a bit worried for Tee now, I should have taken him home directly instead of coming here.

We went inside the restaurant and saw my mom sitting at one of the corner tables in the restaurant.

"Did we make you wait long mom?" I hugged my mom.

"No son, I was just talking to an old friend of mine before you guys came , she just left a while ago." She hugged me back and kissed my forehead.

"So this must be cuTee huh. Hello cuTee I am HoTea's mom May Darvid..nice to meet you." I had to roll my eyes for the weirdest nickname I have ever gotten from my mom so far.

Really mom?? HoTea??

"Hello Mrs. Darvid, it's nice to meet you too." Tee greeted my mom back politely.

"What's with the formality Tee, come here and give me a hug. And call me mom from now on, okay." she said while hugging Tee and patting his back.

I have already told mom about everything regarding Tee and she was so happy that I decided to help him in his difficult time.

We grab our respective seats and order lunch for us. Lunch arrived and we ate our food while talking. Well it was mom who was talking most of the time, asking Tee about him and his family and Tee was answering her respectively.

"I'll be back, I need to use the washroom. Please excuse me." Tee said while getting up.

"Do you want me to come with you?" I asked.

"No phi, I am fine. I am back in a minute." he said and left.

I started talking to mom. I asked her about dad and his work, she said it was the same old and nothing has changed much since I left.

I realised it was more than five minutes but Tee wasn't back yet. I got worried and went to the washroom, there I saw that Tee was sitting on the floor while hiding his face in his knees and crying.

Why is he crying?? Oh God what happened to him? I shouldn't have let him leave alone.

Tee's POV

Meeting with P'Tae's mom was very refreshing for me. She is a very funny and friendly type of person, just like my P'Tae.

Did I say My P'Tae??

Well whatever, I shook that thought away and continued talking with phi's mom. Suddenly I felt the urge to pee, so I took my leave and went towards the washroom.

I was done with my business and was washing my hand when suddenly I thought I saw Dan. He was there for a second and then he vanished. Even though I say I was fully cured, still sometimes I get this glimpse of the things that have happened so far.

I keep seeing Dan, Iris and her boyfriend Peak. No matter how hard I try I still haven't gotten rid of them from my mind fully. I haven't told anyone about this because I don't want people to worry more.

I don't know how but next thing I know I felt Dan touching my body again. I close my eyes tightly and keep mumbling to myself that this is all my imagination but it was of no use.

I really wanted to leave this place and go into the embrace of P'Tae. I need him to protect me and tell me that everything is fine and no one can hurt me anymore now.

"Oh my God!! Tee what happened? Why are you crying?" P'Tae said while coming near me and hugging me. I didn't even realise that I was crying and was somehow sitting on the floor in the corner of the washroom.

I didn't have any energy left in my body by that time. I was drained physically, mentally I was just hoping for all this to end soon.

I felt P'Tae picking me up and bringing me outside of the bathroom. I was walking like a dead person that time, the fever was not helping too. I keep seeing him in each and everywhere of this place.

Next thing I know, I was inside the car driving back home.

"Yeah, I'll meet you at my place then." I heard P'Tae talking to someone.

We reached home after a while. I was feeling nauseated for some reason. The image of him back in that restaurant was so real that even the touches felt real too. His touches were so dirty that it made me feel dirty from inside out.

As soon as we entered the house, I ran towards the bathroom and threw my guts out.

Blerrgghh!!!

My throat was burning due to puking. My eyes were shedding tears and my body started shivering now. I think I shouldn't have hid this fact about myself from P'Tae and others, now this thing is going to eat me alive.

I just wanted to live my life like a normal person. Why is it so hard for me to get a normal life?

TBC

KEEP READING, VOTING AND COMMENTING.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 2.8K 40
The enjoyable trip Tee expecting for turn bad to worst. He met with bad luck since the day one at a foreign country, then he met wrong people? How hi...
14.4K 690 5
Young and successful on the outside and loved by many, but nobody can guess what happens behind closed doors. A Tae-Tee Short Story. ...
39.7K 3K 40
A story of Jeongguk & Taehyung who are leading a MEANINGLESS life without each other's company. Will they really be able to make it? Or they AGAIN ha...
5.3K 141 26
Taehyung hates Jungkook. He's gay and ruins his life. But then he accidentally got drunk on a party and apparently had the best night of his life. Wh...