Moving Forward ~1

Galing kay Vampirediaries1996

Mystic Falls has always been the same. Nothing happens here. Everyone knows each others business if you like... Higit pa

New Year, Same Me
That's Not Hate
Match Made In Heaven
Darkness Is Coming
Aftermath of the Attack
Comets Flying By
Suspicion
Dinner Disaster
Team Spirit
Changes
Founder's Parties All Day
Carwash and Cemeteries
Secrets
Temporary Breakups
Towel Girl
The Truth Comes Out
The Beginning of The End
Life Turning Upside Down
Decade Dance
Trust
Tomb Games
Isobel's Past
Eligible Bachelor's
Double Date
Another Funeral
Drunk Stefan
Facing Bonnie
Miss Mystic Jitters
Where Is Amber?
Isobel
Compulsion
Fireworks
Hospital's and Kisses
She's Here
Vampire Carnivals
Research Becomes Reality
Wolves and Barbecues
Cat's Out of the Bag
Moonstone
Masquerade and Danger
Elijah
Katerina
Kristen Stewart
Making Deals
Losing Part of Yourself
Werewolves
True Intensions
Hosting a Killer Dinner
Journals
The Fun's Just Getting Started
Warnings from the Witches
60's Dance
Klaus
Sacrifice
Rebirth
18
Smoky Mountains
Chili
Doppelgรคnger Blood
First Day of the New Year
Ghost World
Mikael
Homecoming
Hybrids and Coffins
Birthday or Funeral
Beginning of Darkness
Mother of a Ball
A Mother's Love
Unlinking
Makeup and Betrayal
Dark Times
Another Funeral
Hunters and Hallucination's
Miss Mystic Round 2
Connection
Snowflakes
Is Silas Real?
The Cure
Can We Cheat Death?
Grieving and Moving On
Three Sacrifices
Prom
Graduation

Bonfire

4.8K 159 86
Galing kay Vampirediaries1996

I've finally made it past season 5 of Vampire Diaries. For the longest time I couldn't get myself to watch past season 4 and now I have so many plans for Sofia. I can't wait for you all to read them.

I should have thought it out about breaking up with Damon when I have to work with him to bring Stefan's humanity back. Now I'm forced to be in close quarters with him and my sister and it makes me want to crawl in the corner and die. Heartbreak is something that I wish I didn't have to go through so early. I've suffered three and I don't want to suffer anymore. I never really thought Damon and I could last forever since I have no intentions of becoming a vampire. He and I would have to eventually move one from each other I just didn't think I would be in the position of not being loved back the same way. I wish we both grew out of love with each other but it's just one fighting it makes things that much harder.

We're all in Alaric's classroom going over the plan. Damon and I won't say a word to each other or even look at each other. I don't want everyone to make a big deal or pester us about it. I just want to move on and focus on saving Stefan. "I'll lure Stefan away from the bonfire. Then when he's distracted I'll shoot him."

"Can't Sofia just do some ju-ju on him or something?"

"He's too unpredictable. There's no way of knowing what he might do to stop me."

"So you're scared go figures."

"Shut up Damon! And I will be there to knock him out but Rick will inject him to keep him down even more as we transport him."

"What is going on with you two?" Elena demands.

"She broke up with me and now she's pissed."

"Da...you know what I'll see you guys at the bonfire."

"Sofia!"

"No! Elena, I can't. I'll protect you guys but that's all I can do."

"Sorry, I'm late. What's going on?" Tyler comes into the room like there's nothing going on.

"We need you to raid your mom's vervain supply. Enough to keep Stefan down for a while." Elena states to him.

"You can't do that to Stefan." We all look at each other. This is not the response we thought we would hear from him.

"And why not?" Caroline demands.

"Trust me, Tyler this is in his best interest."

"It's not in Klaus" We're all on high alert as Tyler says this.

"But Klaus is the bad guy, Tyler." I state to him but he looks pissed for no reason.

"You know, why are you acting like some freaky hybrid, slave minion."

"Uh-oh."

"What is it now Damon?"

"Klaus made me who I am, Caroline. I owe him everything."

"Oh, boy."

"Okay, can we cool it on the commentary please."

"What the hell is going on?" I demand since I'm so lost in what's happening.

"I'm just going to go." Tyler starts to leave but Damon speeds at him and injects him with vervain knocking him out.

"Damon!" I yell.

"What are you doing? Caroline runs to her boyfriend.

"He's been sired."

"What?" I look at Damon for the first time. He turns to face me.

"Sired. He feels loyal to Klaus because Klaus' blood created him."

"Loyal how?" Rick asks the million dollar question.

"He'll seek acceptance from his master. It's really rare but maybe not so much in hybrids."

"So how do I fix him?"

"Get a new boyfriend."

"Such an ass." I head out wanting to get to the bonfire as soon as possible. I need to get away from Damon so he doesn't try to talk to me. I need to move on or at least act like I am before I lose it.

__________________________________
Elena is playing on the whole acting drunk thing so much while I'm actually getting drunk. "What is going on with you?" Elena asks me and I shake my head. All I see when I look at her is the reason I felt there was no hope for me and Damon.

"Nothing. I'm enjoying a high school party for the first time in years." I down my third beer not caring what is happening.

"We need to all be focused if we want to stop Stefan."

"You only really need Damon. That's all you ever need."

"Sofia, I..."

"I told you guys not to break my heart but you did it anyway."

"Sofia, I...we haven't done anything."

"It doesn't mean you won't. You may not see or know it now but give it time and I will be proven right. For now, carry on your plan and no worries I have high tolerance even if I can't drive persay I can still protect you if something goes wrong.

"I love you Sofia."

"Everyone says that to me Elena, but it doesn't feel like anyone means it." I push past my sister to search for some more alcohol.

"Want to explain to me what has you all down?" Caroline pops up next t me.

"Nothing that I want to elaborate on Care."

"Sofia, I'm your best friend and I can tell when you're down. What happened?"

"I ended things with Damon because of the feelings I know he has deep down for Elena."

"Thank god, you needed to dump him long..." She stops and looks at me. I don't even realize I'm crying until she mentions it. "You didn't want to dump him did you?"

"I love him, Caroline. I love him so much I was willing to ignore him loving my sister. I was willing to love him for as long as he let me."

"What stopped you?"

"It's a new year and it should be a new me. I shouldn't be okay with people treating me like I'm less than what I am. I'm Sofia Irene Gilbert! I'm freaking fantastic and if no one can see them screw them."

"Is this only about Damon?"

"It's about every man I've let use me."

"Matt never used you." I look to her with sadness in my eyes.

"And I compelled him to not be in love with me."

"You what?"

"I compelled the one man who possibly loved me to not because I was afraid he would get hurt. Now it would be selfish of me to compel his love back. Besides it's not like I stayed in love with him since I ran into Damon's arms."

"Wait you compelled Matt?"

"I had Damon do it after I found out everyone was keeping Damon turning Vicki into a vampire. I couldn't be in a relationship with Matt when I was keeping this secret from him."

"And why did you break up with Damon again?"

"I didn't want him to break my heart."

"But you look broken."

"I'm fine."

"Don't be Elena."

"Care don't ever call me my sister."

"Tell me how you're feeling."

"I'm fine. Care." I down my drink. "I will always be fine. No one has to worry about me."

__________________________________
Elena has caught Stefan's attention enough for me to wait with Rick as we see if our trap works. She just has to play her part and then we're one step closer to saving Stefan. "Are you okay kid?"

"Never better."

"I mean it. You can tell me. I'm...here to support you and offer..."

"You can't offer me anything, Rick." He looks hurt as I say this but it's the truth. "I broke up with your best friend. Even if you two don't want to admit it that's what you are to each other."

"He loves you Sofia."

"And no one can say he doesn't also love Elena. I'm just the fool who fell in love with a man who loves another." We stay quiet noticing Stefan now approaching Elena who is playing the drunk card perfectly.

"Why are you afraid that I'm going to-ohh." She pretends to slip. "Ha, that was close. Klaus would not be happy with you."

"You're hilarious."

"Look Stefan, no hands. Whoa. Haha." She slips and falls to the ground from the top of the bleachers. He catches her just like we hoped. "I knew you'd catch me." I raise my hands and Stefan falls to the ground knocked out. Rick comes over and injects him with vervain to keep him out even more.

"You okay?" Rick as Elena who seems a little shaken up.

"Yeah, I'm. Fine." She points to the bleacher fall for her out of breath state.

"You look, uh, not sober."

"The plan worked. That's all that matters."
"Not to spoil the moment but let's get him out of here before he wakes up and has the urge to kill us." We quickly load him into Rick's car making sure no one saw us. I go to get in the car when I kick a can of gasoline and before I know it the ground around the car is erupting in flames.

"Rick get her out I'm going to calm the flames." I order and he goes to get Elena and I start chanting. I've never felt this kind of force before.

"What's happening Sofia? Why are the flames still up?"

"Something's fighting me."

"What?"

"I'm trying!" I look to my sister her who the look of terror written all over her face. "Elena hold on!" I raise my hand and focus everything on saving my sister. I feel blood for the first time ever trickling from my nose I fight the force that is killing my sister. I feel relief as I see the flames die down to smoke.

"Sofia!" I hit the floor hard.

__________________________________
I wake up gasping and wincing from the pain. "Easy there. You hit your head pretty hard." I shake my head as I see I'm in Damon's room on his bed.

"What am I doing here?"

"Had to make sure you didn't die." He smiles and I look down. "I was scared out of my mind when Alaric and Elena told me what happened. I...I should have been there..."

"And done what?" I say glaring at him. "I saved my sister from being burned to a crisp. All you would have done is hurt yourself to save her."

"Which is different from what you did?"

"It's different because she's my sister. I should want and will always do anything for her and those I love."

"You still won't let that go me possibly loving Elena go will you?"

"Answer me honestly, if she told you tomorrow how madly in love she was with you would you drop everything to be with her? Does she make it worth getting up and facing life?"

"Is it wrong for me to love you both?"

"Now who sounds like Katherine?"

"I love you Sofia I..."

"But are you in love with me? I know I'm in love with you and when I'm with you I feel whole but if you don't feel even an ounce of that then what are we fighting for?"

"I would die for you Sofia."

"But would you live for me?"

We knew this wouldn't last forever. I was never going to become a vampire so this would have to come to an end eventually. I just did it before you hurt me even more."

"Why do you think so little of yourself? You are the most extraordinary person I've ever met. You make me realize that life is worth all the ups and downs as long as the ups are with you."

"You've always said you can't be selfish with me Damon. Loving you is selfish because I know if I told you to stay with me and love me that it would be a lie. It would mean I'm doing the very thing I told myself I wasn't going to do with you."

"Which is?"

"I can't change you Damon and I've never wanted to." I reach up and touch his face one last time. "All I ever wanted was for you to love me the way I know I love you. One where when you walk into the room my stomach fills with butterflies and my face lights up every time you look at me. A love that consumes me to the point all I know is loving you is the best thing in the world."

"And all of those things are true for me."

"If they were you wouldn't love us both."

"And why not?"

"Because Damon, if you loved me the way I deserved to be loved you would never have fallen in love with my sister. My sister who doesn't believe you have a redeeming quality about you unless you do what she wants and how she wants. She does not see the pain and hurt you've gone through. She wasn't there while you were dying from the werewolf bite. She loathes you but you still find a way to love her. I keep you from killing my best friends dad and I'm being accused of trying to change you."

"Sofia..." He holds my hands and I see real emotions for the first time.

"I've never wanted to change you, Damon. I fought against my feelings for you for so long but in the end, I couldn't help but be madly in love with you. I just wish you were madly in love with me." I pull my hand out of his. I get up to leave heading for the door.

"Just so you know loving you has been the best part of my over a century of living. You may have given up on us, but I'm still fighting for the day for you to look me in the eyes with love and not regret."

"I will never regret us, Damon. I will always love you, I'm just not willing to be pushed aside when you realize your feelings for my sister are too much to bear. I want to end things peacefully before any more feelings get hurt. Goodbye Damon."

Sorry for another sad chapter. Things are going to pick up quickly stay tuned for so much drama to come.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

562 17 4
๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“”๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐”‚๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“˜๐“ผ ๐“๐“ผ ๐“˜๐“ฝ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ผ... โ˜…โ˜†โ˜… In a small town called Mystic Falls, where everyone knew each other and nothing bad ever...
238K 10.1K 36
Where a bored fairy leaves her homeland to travel around the human world. To learn new things and have adventures. Which she will and much more... Va...
225K 6.8K 24
"She's the embodiment of chaos itself-a combination of all her siblings, the worst parts of them. She's more vengeful than Klaus, more conniving than...
742K 16.6K 191
Lydia Rosette Gilbert. The youngest of the Gilbert siblings. A family known for staying strong and staying together, despite the many tragedies they...