Put Your Love On | obj | ✘

By britxcvi

(PREVIOUSLY TITLED SIX INCH HEELS) Remi Simmons has always been a go-getter: independent and thirsty for succ... More

prelude
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty. (part one)
thirty. (part two)
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
epilogue.

character list + disclaimer

97.8K 1.9K 661
By britxcvi

The face claims used are simply for reader's visual purposes only. All events in this book are fictional and have no actual association with the face claims used outside of this book. Please refrain from commenting Instagram handles, or sharing this story with any face claim involved (for many reasons). Again, this is a fictional work—not a work based off of the life of the face claim used.

•••

Mature themes such as strong language and sex will happen throughout the course of this book. Reader discretion is advised.

I do not own any images, songs, or videos used throughout this book. If the rightful owners to said images, songs, or videos would like their work removed from the story they will be removed upon request.

•••

Copyright © britxcvi ™ 2019
All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or used, in any manner, without the written consent of the publisher. Any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law, and will be subject to fine. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

960 83 30
Remi sensed a set of eyes on her. It was the first time she met Jahari, in her Sophomore year of high school. She falls for him, commits herself to h...
26.6K 1.4K 47
Dr Cassandra Williams has lived a neat and tidy life with a very specific purpose for as long as she can remember. Then she spends one of the best n...
345K 6.6K 40
Mollie's life took a tragic turn just before she was about to start college, but was this for the better? She doesn't know what to expect when she ha...