Adopted by One Direction

By PearlWriterAtHeart

Little Grace has a terrible past. She's scared and alone. She doesn't eat, and she hardly ever talks. The kid... More

Adopted by One Direction
Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapted 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
NEW STORY
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Random Zayn Malik Quote
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
I am awful lol
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Love You Guys!!!
HEY!!!!
Chapter 55
Hey
I love you
I'm trying
Chapter 56
The End
Trolls

Chapter 39

10K 272 7
By PearlWriterAtHeart

Louis P.O.V

We finally landed in Washington DC. It was cold, so we grabbed our bags and went down to the car that was driving us to the hotel.

In the car, Liam was sitting in the front, Niall on my right, and harry on my left. Zayn was asleep in the back seat with Gracie tucked in his arms.

We reached the hotel and we got out of the car and got our room key, thankfully this trip is only one room, so it's like an apartment with six rooms.

As soon as we got upstairs, Zayn handed Gracie to me slowly and make his way upstairs.

"Li can you take me upstairs please, hm tired" Niall mumbled shakily walking around.

Liam rolled his eyes and picked up the younger lad and took him upstairs. Gracie stirred in my arms and opened her eyes. She looked around and yawned, I cooed at her and she giggled softly.

"Awe baby your so cute." I whispered kissing her cheek.

"I know daddy" she sasses back

Laughed at her. She looked around the room and look questionably at me. she scrunched her forehead and turned her head.

"Where's dada Hawy?" she whispered.

"On the couch sleeping love" I whispered

I showed her the couch and harry sleep on it, I'll get Liam to take him upstairs to bed. Gracie yawned and made grabby fingers at her doll my mom made for her. I handed it to her and she held it tight.

"Nana" she whispered

"Yeah baby girl, nana gave that to you" I said kissing her cheeks

She started closing her eyes and she soon quickly drifted of to sleep. I went up to my room and quickly opened my room and laid Gracie on the bed.

I left to talk to Liam, telling him to being Harry to his room. he nodded and said goodnight to me.

I then held Graice in my arms and we drifted of into a much needed sleep.

-------

My was interrupted with screaming next door. I quickly got up and made my way to the sound.

"PLEASE" he screamed

Haz.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 6.6K 30
Hannah, a 12 year old girl has been in a orphanage since she was 8. Her Mother died when she was only four years old from anemia.He father started to...
5.9K 93 38
There was a girl named Samantha. She was having a horrible time at the orphanage with her friends that got beat for no apparent reason by the orphana...
15 0 10
Going on a trip she could barely afford, Samantha's life hasn't been great. but when she goes to London nothing turns out the way she planned. She me...
63.8K 1.4K 34
Excerpt From Chapter 8: "I swear, she's such a pain in the ass," says Harry. That's when I had it. "You know what? You boys don't understand anything...