Chapter 19

Niall's P.O.V

I woke up earlier than everyone. I was hungry. I looked at the clock and it said that it was 9:30. I got up from the ground, and I went up to my room. I went into the bathroom and took a shower.
After I got changed, I went downstairs. everyone was still asleep except for Gracie. she was gone.
Hmm
I looked around and saw her in the kitchen, she was sitting on the breakfast table.

"Hey baby" I said while picking her up.

"Hi" she said quietly.

"You wanna have something to eat?" I asked her
She shook her head signaling no

I frowned at her. then harry and Lou came in the kitchen all dressed in differnt clothes.
Harry took Gracie and kept throwing her in the air.
She didn't even smile. she just looked down. harry frowned at her and Louis was busy making eggs for everyone.

Harry P.O.V

What happened? why's she so sad? I had a lot of questions going threw my head. She was sitting on my lap. Liam and Zayn came in the kitchen and sat down in his seat.
Niall and Louis were placing the plates in front of each of us.
Me and Gracie were sharing a plate.
I broke a little piece of the egg and held it in front of Gracie's mouth.
She didn't say anything or do anything besides eat it.
Everyone was giving each other weird looks.
After a couple bites, Gracie was holding her stomach and whimpering.
I quickly turned her around.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked her

She shook her head

"Come on answer me baby girl" I said to her

She leaned in, and whispered into my ear.
"Y-your t-taking m-me b-ack." she stuttered.

I placed her on my legs so she was facing me. her head was held low and I was shocked.
Like why would she ask that

"Why would you think that baby?" I asked her

All the boys were now looking at us. she pointed to the suitcase lying on the floor.
I chuckled at her.

"Awe sweetly it's Niall's bag, we are packing today because we are going somewhere fun!" Liam said after kissing her nose.

"Ohhh" she said while smiling at herself
I laughed and kissed her nose and cheeks. she giggled

"Baby you should know that we I'll never let you go, we love you too much" I said while pinching her little cheek.

"Boys we should start packing, we will be gone for a long time" Liam said
I rolled my eyes and heated up the milk for Gracie.
I have to put her asleep.
After I microwaved the milk, I made sure that it wasn't too hot to burn her mouth.
I went into the quiet living room we had and looked to see some pillows and comforters already laid out.
I have to thank the boys for this!
I sat down on the comforter and held Gracie in my lap.
She was tired, I could tell. her eyes were opening and closing.
Well it was approaching 12:30 her nap time is from like 1-3 for us. but yeah.
So I laid her on my lap and pulled her to my chest.
I put the bottle of milk in her mouth, I was singing 'Isn't she lovely' to her.
After she finished drinking her milk, I gently took her off my lap and put her head on the pillow. the rest of her body was on top of the comforter. I took out a little pink princess blanket and put it on her.
I kissed her cheek and whispered "I love you baby Gracie, sleep tight I'll wake you up soon"
After I said that she closed her eyes and I kissed her again.
I watched for about two minutes and decided to get up and start packing.
Here we go!