Chapter 10

Harry's P.O.V
I heard the door bell ring and got up from the couch and made my way over to the door.
I opened it and saw Paul, our body guard.
"Hey Paul" I said to him while letting him come inside.

"Harry you and the lads ready to go?" He asked

"Sure let me just call them down. have a seat." I said

He nodded and sat on the couch.
I went upstairs to go and get the lads.

Paul P.O.V

I was waiting for Harry and his band mates to take them to see Simon. he wanted to talk to them, but he didn't tell me about what they were going to discuss.
I heard little footsteps. then the door opened.
It was a little kid, maybe a fan. because I'm sure that's none of the lads sisters.
I went up to her and she saw me. her eyes filled with horror and she ran.
She wasn't fast enough, I caught her and she started screaming and crying. I covered her mouth so the lads couldn't hear. I don't think they would want to know if a child was running and breaking through their home.

"DADWY" She yelled through my hand.

"Sweetie how'd you get in here?" I asked

She was shaking her head and her whole body was shaking. I picked her up and she screamed again "HEWLP ME" She screamed and cried.

I was about to take out my phone but then someone yelled
"Paul what the fuck are you doing!"

Harry P.O.V
Louis was on the phone. Zayn was finishing making his hair. Niall was still changing and Liam was putting on his shirt and making and making his hair.
"HWELP ME" I heard someone yell.
I ran downstairs and I saw That Paul had his hand over Gracie's hand and he was pulling out his phone.

"Paul what the fuck are you doing!" I screamed at him while trying to get Gracie out of his hands.
She was crying and holding her right side.
What the fuck did he do.
"Harry I found a kid running around your house. I was going to call an adoption center to come pick her up" he said and Gracie was now crying now and screaming.

"NO HAWY PWEASE DONT SWEND ME BWACK" she yelled while sobbing her little blue eyes out.

"Baby I'm not sending you back" I said in her ear. she was crying hard.

I gave Paul a death glare.

"She's our child, we just adopted her!" I yelled at him

"Are you guys mad? why the hell would you adopt a child!" he yelled at me.

"Did you bother asking Simon what the meeting was going to be about!!" I yelled

By now all the lads were downstairs staring at us.

Liam and Niall grabbed my arm pulling me back, I still had Gracie in my arms.

"Mate take Louis with you and go calm down Gracie please" Liam said.

I nodded and me and Louis headed to the kitchen.

"Lou can you please warm up some milk in her bottle please" I asked Lou

"Sure" he said
He then left and did what I asked him.

"Uwncle Hawy it Hurts mwe" Gracie said while sobbing

"Baby girl don't cry, what hurts."

She shook her head.

"Can you point to me where it hurts you" I asked

She pointed to her right side (her hip)

I nodded and carried her into the other living room we have. this one is more quiet with just two couches and books.
I laid her on the couch and I pulled her dress up.
I saw a bruise. he bruised our child! he fucking grabbed her.
I rubbed it and she squirmed under my touch.

"Baby it's okay, I'm going to go call for daddy and I'll be right back." I said kissing her head

She nodded.

'Kitchen'

"Lou she has a bruise forming on her right hip." I said to him.

"What!" he screamed and ran to her

I grabbed the warm milk and went after him.

Louis P.O.V

"Hey gummy" I said

"Daddy it hwurts" she said in her little voice.

I lifted up her shirt and I saw a bruise. it wasn't too big but it was medium size.
Even if she wasn't our child you can't hold a baby like that. he had grabbed her.
Harry brought an ice pack and I put it on her hip, where the bruise is.
I sat on the couch and pulled her on me. her head was on Harry's lap and her body was on mine.
Harry put the milk bottle in her mouth and she started drinking it.
He was stroking her cheek and she had a little smile while she was drinking the milk.
After she finished her milk she put her thumb in her mouth and closed her eyes.
She was soon asleep.