Chapter 8

Niall's P.O.V

Everyone was busy. harry sleeping. Louis playing in Gracie, Zayn and Liam
were preparing lunch. I on the other hand was just sitting there and waiting for something to happen.
Liam's phone was ringing. I looked at the caller ID and it said Uncle Si.
Okay guess I'll answer it then.

N: Hello Uncle Si

S: Hello Niall, did you pick out a child?

N: Yes and she's a little girl.

S: Umm how old is she? we can't have an infant Niall.

N: she's 3 but she's turning 4 soon.

S: Oh alright, well I would like to see her if you lads don't mind.

N: Sure, when do we being her.

S: It's 1:30 now, bring her along at around 4 or 4:30.

N: Alright, we will be ready and we will seen you soon.

S: I'll send Paul to bring you, so be ready by 4:30 no later.

N: Yes uncle Ni.

S: Alright see you then, take care

N: Bye uncle Si

S: Goodbye Niall

After I hung up I went into the kitchen and told Liam and Zayn what Uncle Si said.
"Okay Niall, go wake up Harry and get Gracie and Louis in here" Liam said to me.

"Okay" I said

I went into the living room. I saw Gracie giggling with Louis.

"Hey Louis and Gracie lunch is ready, I'm going to wake up Harry" I said.

"Daddy can I go wake up uwncle hawy" Gracie asked louis.

"Sure baby girl" he said while pecking her nose.
"Yay" she shouted and took off to Harry's room.
Louis shakes his head and walks over to me and we both head to the kitchen.

Harry's P.O.V

I was awake when I heard Gracie ask if she could wake me up.
I heard tiny footsteps heading to my room.
"Uwncle hawy?" she asked

I heard her heading to my bed. she poked my cheek. and tried my best not to smile.
She kept poking my cheek.
When she gave up she tried climbing the bed. my bed is low so she could climb on.
I felt the bed dip a little bit. she put her hands on my chest to left herself up.
When I felt her hands leave my chest, I quickly sprang to life and grabbed her.

"AHHHHH HAWY" She screamed while laughing.
It was adorable.
"Whyd you wake me up princess?" I asked her
"Wunch is weady" she said
I smiled and she poked my right dimple. when she did she gasped. I smiled at her.
I picked her up and he was playing with my hair from behind.
She's just too cute.

"Hawy can I pwease have yo hwair?" she asked me.

"Gumdrop I want your hair" I said to her
She started giggling at that.
We made our way down stairs and into the kitchen.
I put Gracie in Lou's lap and Liam already had the food in the table so we all took our seats.
Lou was trying to get Gracie to eat but she always shook her head.

What? she doesn't like rice and chicken? I thought to myself

"Gracie honey, why aren't you eating?" Liam asked.

"Becwase it wooks weird and I'm not hungwy" her little voice said.
she said this while looking down.
Zayn got up from his seat and made his way to her.
I could see her squirming, maybe she thought Zayn was going to do something.

"No pwease not the cwoset again, I'll ewat it, pwease not the cwoset, I'm sowy daddy and uncwel Zayn, pwease no cwoset!"
She started crying and yelling.
I quickly went up to Lou and grabbed her.

"Baby girl Uncle Zayn wasn't going to do anything to ya. he was going to help you. and no one is putting you in that closet again, I promise." I said to her.

I went to the cabinet and grabbed her milk bottle. she was still crying thinking someone was either going to hurt her or put her in the closet.

"Baby I promise nothing is going to happen, you aren't in trouble." I said to her while pouring the milk and the heating it up.

"Mommy would Huwrt me and hit me, pwease I'll ewat it, don't Huwrt me" she said while sobbing hiding her face in my neck

Everyone was listening with shock written all over their faces.

The milk was hot and I put some on my finger to make sure it wasn't too hot.

I looked at the boys and they nodded, signaling me that it's fine for me to leave. I wasn't that hungry. I had a bowl of fruit before I took a nap.

I went into the living room and put Gracie on my lap so she was laying down. she was still crying!

"Baby look is only uncle harry, and I'm not going to hurt you" I said to her.
She opened her blue eyes and looked at me. she stuck her pinky out and I rapped it around mine,
"Pwomise" she said while sniffling.

"I promise" I said taking her finger in mine and kissing it.

I put the milk bottle to her lips and she started drinking the warm milk.

I was singing to her and stroking her cheek.
After about 20-25 min her eyes were closing.
I shifted my position on the rocking couch and laid her down while rocking the couch back and forth.
"Close your eyes baby girl and go to sleep, ill wake you up soon" I whispered to her while kissing her cheek.
"I wuv you" her sleepy voice said.

"I love you too baby" I said
I was rocking the couch back and forth a little bit and she soon fell asleep.

I looked up and I saw Niall with a video camera in his hand?!

The other lads were all looking at me and Gracie, they had a grateful and shocked look on their face.
It was funny to see
"Niall did you record the whole thing?" I asked him
He chuckled. "mate I started recording as soon as you went up to Louis and grabbed her and microwaved the milk, till now" he said
"But it's so cute! I had to" Niall said

"How do you do it harry?" Liam asked

" I have no idea, she just liked me from the beginning I guess" I said

"Well I'm glad she has you, to be honest mate I had no idea what to do, I mean I didn't want to force her" Louis said

"You did great harry" Zayn said

"Thanks mate" I said while nodding at Louis and Zayn.

"We should get ready, we need to see uncle Simon in about 2 hours, Louis, Zayn, Liam and I,will go clothes shopping for Gracie. harry I'm sure you will be happy to stay here and watch Gracie" Niall said with a smile.

"Of course" I said

"Alright see you soon mate, we won't be gone to long." Louis said while putting on his shoes.
Liam grabbed the car key and Zayn and Niall walked out the door.
"Bye mate" Liam said

"Bye" I said
And they all walked out of the door.
I looked at Gracie and kissed her on the cheek.