Chapter 42

This is long and not edited. I will reread and edit it when I wake up today.

Enjoy

Good night.

Harry's P.O.V

It's been a whole two weeks since that day I broke down with Gracie. I have been really tired lately. I can't sleep, and if I do I wake up with a nightmare. I can't think straight, and I'm always in the way of someone's or just messing up my solos.

Right now we are in the recording studio and I can't hit the notes right! The song 'Fireproof' isn't working for me. We left Gracie at our stylist Lou and her daughter Lux, Gracie was Lux friend so we left her there today.

When my line came up to sing, I messed up on it. I'm just too tired for this right now. I looked at the other lads and they are all giving me death glares.

"Harry what the hell is wrong with you mate! wake the fuck up and do the solo right" Zayn shouted

"I-I'm trying honestly" I whispered not meeting their angry eyes.

"Well try the fuck harder Harry, you are slowing us down" Louis yelled

I nodded and kept my head down. I felt bad. I am slowing then down, we have to to record this song and hand it in next week.

My solo came up again.... and I missed it. Shit.

"Is this some kind of fucking joke your playing with us Harold!" Louis shouted.

He walked over to me,He pushed me against the wall and I stared at him wide eyed. He's never spoken like that to me before.

Zayn came closed to Louis and I and pulled Louis off.

"Mate lets go home, but this conversation isn't over Harry, we will talk when we get home" Zayn growled at me

I nodded quickly. Really scared right now. All of them are taller or stronger than me...

But we are just going to talk right?

Louis P.O.V

I was angry at Harry. I mean what the fuck is his problem! we have been at the studio for over 5 long hours and we still didn't get to do the song. We walked into the house and I quickly saw Harry leave for upstairs.

Right now all I feel is anger towards him. This is all probably one fucked up Joke of his.

"Where do you think your going?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"Erm.. I.. Uhh bathroom" he stuttered but gave me a smile at the end

"No come here" I shouted

He flinched and walked over to wear me and the lads were sitting.

"You think this so funny?" I asked

"N-no I-I" he didn't get to finish because Zayn tackled him to the floor.

Zayn on top of Harry holding him down. I saw him grab Harry's arms and pin then hard on top of his head.

"Ow Zayn" he whimpered

"This isn't time to play you fucktard!" he shouted at Harry

Harry squirmed underneath Zayn.

"Stop!" Harry screamed at Zayn.

I quickly got up and went to the bathroom, maybe the other boys will help him.

Zayn's P.O.V

"Stop!" he screamed at me.

"Stop what babe, I'm not doing anything" I whispered

Liam came towards him and I saw Handcuffs behind his back. He picked up Harry's hand and cuffed them. Harry's eyes went wide.