κœ°α΄Κ€α΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€ Κα΄α΄œΚ€κœ± β€’ ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ γ€βœ“γ€‘

By Dippy08

❝Even after my hopes being torn apart, even after carrying a broken heart, even after all your faults... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 (M)
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 (Epilogue)

Chapter 33 (M)

15.7K 577 73
By Dippy08

Author's Perspective

"Look into my eyes and say" Jungkook whispered and pulled Taehyung closer and their face was just an inch away. The blonde closed his eyes and tears rushed down his face.

"Look into my eyes Tae and say if you hate me. Let me hear it clearly" Jungkook held Taehyung's shoulders and tried to make him look at him.

The blonde looked at him with teary doe eyes.

"I hate you" Taehyung whispered while looking at Jungkook's chest.

"I said just look into my eyes" the ravenette shook the blonde by his shoulders.

"Why can't you look into my eyes and say that now?" Jungkook asked and smiled pathetically. 

Taehyung closed his eyes and tears were falling continuously. 

"J-just let me go" Taehyung moved the other male's hands away from his body and turned around to walk away but Jungkook pulled him closer with force which made the blonde to turn back and their chests collided together.

The blonde held the ravenette's shirt into his fist as the taller male grabbed his waist and pulled him closer.

"Just look into my eyes Tae" Jungkook whispered onto his lips and Taehyung slowly met his gaze with the ravenette's dark black orbs. 

Their gaze locked together for a while and they stared at each other without saying anything. Jungkook couldn't hold his urge anymore and he leaned to connect his lips on the softer plum lips of the gorgeous blonde.

The tears could be tasted between the kiss but they didn't care as long as their lips were connected. Many unsaid words were spoken through the kiss. 

Taehyung's arms wrapped around the muscular back and shoulders of the ravenette and Jungkook held him by his waist. Their lips were perfectly synchronised with each other. The sobs soon disappeared and they added their tongues between the kisses.

Jungkook bit Taehyung's lower plum lip and the short blonde whimpered and opened up his mouth to accept Jungkook's tongue entering his mouth to heat up the kiss.

Sooner they ran out of breath and Taehyung pulled away as his chest moved up and down because of the need for air. Jungkook closed his eyes and rested his head on the blonde's and both remained silent with a hold on each other.

Jungkook wasn't in the mood to finish it all there. He just bent down and carried the blonde in his arms bridal style. Taehyung was a little surprised but he didn't care less and wrapped his arms around the ravenette's neck for support. They locked their eyes and Jungkook carried him to one of the hotel rooms.

~~~

"Where is Taehyung? Where did he go?" Jin panicked as he searched for Taehyung but couldn't find him.

"Wait, Jungkook is not here too. Oh no, I need to find him" Jin walked out of the event to search the blonde.

"Hey darling don't worry, just don't over think anything. It's good if they are together" the tall man spoke up from behind.

"But it's not good," Jin replied.

"They should be together, maybe it's the time to make things better, let them spend some time together" the tall man said and pulled Him closer by holding his hand.

"You're right Joonie," Jin said and hugged his boyfriend.

Yes, the tall man was his boyfriend, Namjoon who also was a good friend, a hyung and a moral supporter for Taehyung.

Taehyung was very close to him like how he was to his brother because Namjoon always treated him like an angel because himself was an angel who always treated people with love and affection.

~~~~

Jungkook slightly placed Taehyung down on the bed and closed the door inside. He looked at how the blonde was staring into his eyes with his crystal blue shiny eyes which were sparkling in the dim crimson red light of the room.

Jungkook removed his upper clothes, showing his toned abs and muscular wide chest. Taehyung's eyes admired his lover's sexy body and he bit his lower lip because Jungkook was looking heavenly stunning.

When the ravenette was shirtless, he crawled slowly on top of the beautiful blonde who laid under him with a shy gaze.

The ravenette leaned over and pecked his plum lips and then parted away. His hands roamed under the black sweater that the blonde was wearing. He quickly pulled it away leaving the blonde shirtless under him. 

He then held the waistband of the blonde's pants and slightly pulled them out along with his boxers, leaving the blonde showing his clear smooth baby skin.

Taehyung closed his eyes with embarrassment of being naked in front of his lover for the first time. Jungkook's lips formed a smile as he saw the boy under him being shy. 

He eyed the perfect curves of Taehyung. Taehyung was so beautiful that his body was like a beautiful sculpture. Jungkook's eyes couldn't leave the perfection of the blonde's body. His hips were perfectly round while his waist was thin and soft. His legs were not too thick nor too thin but his thighs were fluffy and round which made him truly irresistible.

He leaned over and connected his lips on the blonde and kissed him passionately. He pinned the short male's hands to the sides of his head with his own hands and parted away from his lips to kiss his neck. 

Taehyung whimpered softly as Jungkook started to suck on his bare soft skin to mark him as his own. Taehyung's left hand tugged the ravenette hair of Jungkook while his right hand fisted the bedsheets as he moaned softly because of the strange feeling.

Jungkook kissed his neck and marked some points and then he started to suck on his collarbones and his jawline. Taehyung was overwhelmed with the pleasure of feeling his lover's lips on his body. 

He was dying to hold him once and now he was connected with him skin to skin and he didn't want to pull away. 

Taehyung loved the feeling of being submissive under his lover's dominant body. He snaked his legs around Jungkook's waist to keep a hold on him.

Jungkook slightly moved down and swirled his tongue around Taehyung's nipples which were swollen up with the overwhelming pleasurable sensation of Jungkook's movements.

Taehyung breathed out heavily and arched his back as the ravenette's actions were driving him crazy. Jungkook smirked slightly and went down to kiss the blonde's thighs. He kissed his inner thighs which sent shivers to the blonde and he couldn't control the urge to feel more of his young lover.

Jungkook pulled away and kissed the blonde again and Taehyung's hands roamed to hold Jungkook's belt off the pants to unbuckle it. Jungkook parted away and looked down and saw how the blonde just unbutton his pants.

Jungkook stood up and pulled his pants down which was enough to give a shock to the submissive boy. Taehyung gulped as he saw the size of Jungkook's shaft. 

Jungkook chuckled softly as he saw Taehyung's widened eyes. He hovered over Taehyung and kissed his neck again. He moved his finger down and positioned it on the gorgeous male's entrance. 

Taehyung arched his back when Jungkook's finger entered him. His mouth agape when he felt the sensational feeling. Jungkook slowly moved his finger in and out and Taehyung moaned crazily. 

When Jungkook felt that the hole was stretched enough then he added another finger and slightly moved in and out. Taehyung moaned crazily and fisted the bedsheets. 

Jungkook fastened his pace and Taehyung whimpered and released a soft moan. 

"Ah, mmm, I, I am close" Taehyung spoke up and within a while he released his cum which sprayed out on his abdomen. He released a high pitched moan and breathed out loudly.

"You're so sensitive dear I haven't even started" Jungkook said and softly kissed Taehyung's parted lips.

The ravenette positioned his shaft at his entrance and softly kissed him before entering him. Taehyung wrapped his arms around the ravenette's back and Jungkook rested inside. He then pulled out slowly and entered again. 

Taehyung moaned crazily underneath Jungkook and the ravenette started to move in and out of him. Jungkook later started to slam in with high pace. He kept on hitting Taehyung's prostate which drove the blonde crazy when his bundle of nerves started to get attacked by the ravenette.

Taehyung tighten his grip on Jungkook's back that it even left bruises on his back but Jungkook didn't care and slammed harder than before and Taehyung closed his eyes hardly after realising that he was about to come again and he moaned louder before releasing his flow. 

Jungkook's movements became sloppy and he felt himself close. He attached his lips with Taehyung and later filled his hole with his warm fluid and Taehyung closed his eyes after feeling the warm fluid inside him. He closed his eyes tiredly.

Jungkook rested his body on top of him and dug his face into the crook of the blonde's neck. He left plenty of kisses on his neck and Taehyung just wrapped his legs and arms around Jungkook's torso. They wanted to feel each other skin to skin and they didn't want to pull away soon.

Jungkook raised his head and kissed Taehyung's beautiful features, including his eyes, nose, cheeks, forehead and lips. Taehyung smiled warmly and nuzzled his nose with him.

Jungkook locked his gaze with Taehyung and slowly dug his face into his neck again. Taehyung held him closer and later he felt warm liquid on his neck and he was surprised to know that Jungkook was crying. 

They both pulled each other more into their warm embrace and let all the pain go away. They slowly closed their eyes and slept together while cuddling.

*******

Well, well, well.

Hope you like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.4K 4.9K 11
β”β”β”β˜ž 𝘒 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘡 𝘴𝘡𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘒𝘣𝘰𝘢𝘡 ...
7.5K 530 13
This story is about toxic relationship between cold person and sassy person. At first Yoongi fell in love with Hoseok but soon it's fade away. But w...
113K 3.8K 42
Kim taehyung - an university topper student, struggling in his daily life to get job but he applied in Jeon corp but as a maid, which leads to meet h...
321K 11.1K 28
(COMPLETEDβœ“) Jungkook is mute , He can't talk since his childhood, but what will happen when his path will cross with the business tycoon of Korea. ...