Greaser ☾Ethan Dolan

By babyylivv

C O M P L E T E D "Keep that pretty little head of yours in a book and you're gonna miss out on life.." "What... More

quick note
One ☾
Two ☾
Three ☾
Four ☾
Five ☾
Six ☾
Seven ☾
Eight ☾
Nine ☾
Ten ☾
Eleven ☾
Twelve ☾
Thirteen ☾
Fourteen ☾
Fifteen ☾
Sixteen ☾
Seventeen ☾
Eighteen ☾
Nineteen ☾
Twenty ☾
Twenty One ☾
Twenty Two ☾
Twenty Three ☾
Twenty Four ☾
Twenty Five ☾
Twenty Six ☾
Twenty Seven ☾
Twenty Eight ☾
Twenty Nine ☾
Character Aesthetics ☾
Thirty ☾
Thirty One ☾
Thirty Two ☾
Thirty Three ☾
Thirty Four ☾
Thirty Five ☾
About Me? ☾
Thirty Six ☾
Thirty Seven ☾
Thirty Eight ☾
Thirty Nine ☾
Forty ☾
Forty one ☾
Forty two ☾
Forty three ☾
Forty four ☾
A/N ☾
Character answers ☾
Forty five ☾
Forty six ☾
Forty seven ☾
Forty eight ☾
Fifty ☾
Fifty one ☾
Fifty two ☾
Fifty three ☾
Fifty four ☾
A/N ☾
A/N ☾
Fifty five ☾
Fifty Six ☾
Fifty seven ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
Character Answers ☾
Character Aestheitcs ☾
Character Envisions ☾
thank you!!

Forty nine ☾

8K 167 59
By babyylivv

A/N: longer chapter because I may not be able to update as quickly, next week, and for that I'm super duper sorry Loves

I swear on cheeseballs and sour patch kids that I love you all, and appreciate your comments and stars

xoxo

Liv

I turned the knife around in all directions admiring how shiny and pretty it was. It was a black one and it said E.D on it. This must be daddy's.

"Miss Olivia, Mr.Dolan gave me instructions to keep you safe, and your safety certainly does not involve knife throwing." Big bad Benny said in the corner of the room as I continued admiring knife.

"Why are you s-so mean Benny?" I asked turning around and throwing the knife watching it land in the spot I wanted. I skipped over to Benny seeing the knife right above his head in the head of the poster.

"Bullseye!"

"Alright that's enough would Mr.Dolan be happy Liv?" Benny asked looking down at me as I jumped to grab my knife out of the wall.

Stupid short legs! Not letting me every be able to reach anything!

I turned to look at him pouting my lip and furrowing my eyebrows. "Fine. Party p-pooper." I said walking out of the training room; my new favorite room.

My tummy started hurting bad again, and a sharp pain shot in my lower stomach. I groaned and made my way to Mine and daddy's room, ready for a nap.

I can't handle the world. Take me away, feed me and let me sleep.

__________

Ethan

I pulled up to the location they wanted followed by my guards who were in another car, far behind us.

"This place is shady as fuck." Gray said hoping out of the car looking around the abandoned shipping dock. I nodded agreeing seeing rats running everywhere. Fucking disgusting.

"I want two snipers on top of that building." I said pointing to the run down concrete building to my left. "I want two guards with us, and the rest around the perimeter. Clear?" I asked the guards who stood obediently holding their guns.

"Yes boss." They replied heading to their positions. Chance and Giovani stayed with Gray and I. They are my best trained and oldest guards. They both have families they need to go home to every night, and I will do anything I can to make sure their kids don't grow up fatherless.

We waited for one of the guards to tell us the perimeter was clear before we went any closer.

I hope Liv is being careful. Fuck, I mean Liv with knives? What about Benny? I better still have my right hand when I get home.

"All clear boss." Alessandro said through the ear pieces. I nodded. All clear? That's not very smart on their part.

"Alright A. Everyone stay in position, I want snipers relaxed unless suspicion arises. If this crime family is smart I may have to call all of you off, so be prepared, and listen closely." I snapped, instincts wandering my hand to feel my gun, satisfied when I felt it in its spot.

Gray and I walked towards the building while Chance and Giovani walked behind us, ready for anything. We continued to walk observing everything, including the sketchy-as-hell dock, that was very abandoned.

I reached immediately for my gun as soon as the gun went off from one of my snipers. I looked up watching a ball of feathers slowly fall down in the air. A bird? They shot a fucking bird?

Someone cleared their throat before coming through my ear piece. "Sorry boss, I uh I panicked." The newbie sniper said. We had just picked him up from the streets of New York. The kid has skills and hasn't even reached his full potential.

"It's alright kid, don't let it happen again." I said surprising myself by not completely cussing the poor kid out. Liv has made me slightly nicer and it's fucking me up.

We walked to the run down building and Chance opened the door looking in quickly before Gray and I walked in with them to follow.

Not surprisingly the inside- was just a shitty as the outside.

"The Dolans, a pleasure." Roman said approaching us out of a back room as well as Nina on his arm. I held back a scoff knowing damn well I didn't want to be here, and he didn't want us to be here, but we had to do this.

"Roman, the pleasure is all mine." I said with a fake as hell smile as I headed towards him. Gray was just containing his fists from punching Roman, so he didn't even reply.

"Now, time to discuss." Nina said with a smile that wasn't fake, but said my husband that's fifteen years older then me spoils me, and I'm just here so he won't rip my hair out.

"Sì." I replied dryly not caring if I sounded like an asshole or not.

"Ah ah ah." Roman said with a sick smirk putting a hand on my chest. He touched me with his disgusting fucking baby hands. I held back from breaking his hand as soon as he began speaking.

"All your little guard dogs, need to go." He said looking straight at me then Gray. I bit lip knowing this was going to happen.

"Done." Gray said emotionlessly. "All perimeter guards clear out you're not needed. Repeat, all guards leave, it's all in the air boys." He said slyly.

'It's all in the air' to other people in the crime world means, what happens, happens pretty much. To us, it means our snipers asses better stay the fuck in the air.

Roman has a satisfied smirk as Chase and Giovani exited with a final nod to us. We watched them leave until the door shut.

"Splendid." Nina said giggling disgustingly clapping her hands. We followed them into the room that they exited from previously which was oddly nice looking.

It had velvet furniture and black walls, as well as a big glass table in the center.

Gray and I sat on one end of the table as the Nikolaev's sat in the other. Their kids; Nadia and Stephen sat on both sides of them as well.

I shot daggers at Stephen. That asshole thinks he's gonna marry my girl? His brains will be blown out before that shit ever happens.

"We were expecting the Cole's to be present." Nina said more like a command. I chuckled not being able to contain it. "My apologies Mrs.Nikolaev, I don't take orders well." I said just as Roman began speaking.

"The contract, its is signed, no?" He asked folding his hands on the table. I glanced at gray as he brought out the paper and I took it from his hands. I slid it across the table watching Roman slam his hand down on it.

His eyes scanned it quickly dropping from sick excitement to utter disappointment.

"What is the meaning of this?" He snapped loudly causing his kids to jump, even his gold digging wife.

"That contract is shit." His eyes widened as this came out of Grays mouth and I couldn't help but smirk holding back a laugh.

"Which part, Mr.Dolan?" He asked through gritted teeth glaring daggers into Grays head.

Gray scoffed and leaned forward. "All of it. Come on Ro-the-man. Can't we tweak it just a tad? Maybe say I don't know, push the marriages back a couple centuries.. or can that not be done?" Gray asked in a serious tone causing me to chuckle.

Roman turned beat red and he stood up slamming the paper on the table. He walked out of the room raising my suspicion.

Maybe he's sensitive.

Nina cleared her throat and glanced at her kids who's eyes were glued to the table.

"That's who you want to marry Liv?" I asked Nina tilting my head towards the kid sitting across from his sister. Nina nodded with a proud smile.

"Shame that it's never gonna happen." I said emotionlessly. Nina cleared her throat shifting in her seat uncomfortably, obviously not knowing what to say without her master in the room.

"Mr.Dolan the only way to over rule the marriage is for Olivia to marry another with higher rank then Stephen, he's next in line to be king of the Russian crime family." She said watching my smirk grow.

I nodded just as Roman walked back in the room.

"Casualties Mr.Dolan, we will not be held accountable, you may leave." He said with a clenched jaw causing my to clench my fists.

"Is that a threat Mr.Nikolaev?" I asked standing from the chair beside Gray as we both stood higher than him. He raised his eyebrows making an innocent look, and raised his hands up in 'surrender.'

"Of course not, I'm just simply following through with my promise, as stated on the contract." He said with a smirk. I nodded my head keeping my cool.

"Fair enough, but don't call me the devil when I'm bathing in the blood of every last member of the Russian Crime Family." I said walking closer to him until we were staring directly at one another.

"My family won't be touched and here is your one warning." I said sliding out of the way just as Gray shot him perfectly in the spot I wanted.

He screamed in pain falling to the floor.

"My apologies Nina, I hope you didn't want more kids." I said stepping over Roman who was now clutching his bleeding dick, that was probably in pieces by now.

Nobody fucks with the Italian mafia, nobody threatens me or my family, and I sure a hell do not negotiate.

Nina's as well as their kids screams were all I heard as Gray and I exited the room peacefully.

I need a drink, or maybe I just need my girls lips on mine, they both make me drunk in different ways.

"Six down by the dock."

"Two down by the back door."

"Eight down out of SUV's"

"None left in sight sir." Alessandro said through the ear piece letting me know that Roman made some calls to his little guard puppies.

"Excellent." I said as we exited the run down building and headed towards our car. Gray sent me a smirk which I returned.

How did we pull it off? Call it twin telepathy.

We got in the car and headed down the road. "That was sick! I shot his dick! Fuck that rhymed!" Gray said sporting a smirk making me chuckle.

"Nice shot bro." I said just as a call came in. I answered it and put it on speaker phone.

"Yeah?" I asked feeling a little less tense now that Roman isn't on my ass right now. He won't be on or in anyone's ass for that matter.

"Boss, just calling for the update on Liv you wanted." Benny said through the phone in a hushed voice.

"Benny why the fuck are you whispering?" I asked focusing on the road but also glancing at the phone needing his answer. He chuckled quietly and I heard shuffling until the closing of a door.

"She threw knives at me, ate snacks, threw some more knives, took a nap. Took some medicine, threw more knives at me, ate more snacks, then forced me to watch some chick living with these midgets and fell asleep seven minutes in." Benny said sounding exhausted.

Gray and I chuckled listening to Benny groan obviously not thinking it was too funny.

"My girl wasn't too much to handle today was she Ben?" I asked with a small smile just thinking about her.

"Oh no, just when you get here you will be the one taking the knives out of all the mannequins. Have fun, she never missed once." He said yawning straight after.

Gray laughed at this as I shook my head.

"What are we gonna do with her boys?" I asked turning down the dirt road heading towards town. Gray chuckled as well as Ben.

__________

Ben, Gray and I sat in my office discussing what to do, and how we're going to keep everyone safe. The Nikolaev's have directly ordered a war, and we can't look past it.

Well we can rest for like a few days while Romans getting his cum gun taped back on.

Liv's birthday is in four days, and I always planned on doing some super romantic cheesy shit for her, especially since my love bug was born on the day of love, but some psychopath always has to ruin my plans.

"Hey Livy." Gray said snapping me out of my thoughts as I watched Liv's eyes brighten and run to hug Gray. I chuckled watching them hug and mutter something about being the best friends ever.

They pulled away and Liv smiled looking at me and before I knew it she was tangled in my arms, tucking her head in my neck. She completely cuddled into my warmth.. which I didn't mind at all.

I could tell she wasn't in her head space anymore, she always has a different vibe to her.

She eventually pulled away and shyly turned to look at Benny. "I'm-I'm sorry I threw knives a-at you." She said sweetly as Benny ruffled her hair telling her to not worry about it.

Gray and Benny left saying they wanted to protect their eyes from the live porn that may happen. I rolled my eyes watching them leave and pulled my little girl into my lap.

"I missed you." I said meaning it completely wrapping my arms around her, and kissing her shoulder. She smiled and I looked up to see her beautiful blush spread across her cheeks.

God damn that's mine?

"Really?" She asked with a shy smile.

I nodded. "Of course, your like my drug kitten, so very dangerous to have, but more dangerous not to." I said pulling her towards me pressing my lips to her soft rosy cheeks.

"W-why am I dangerous to have?" She asked almost without a stutter. I smirked and pulled her as close as possible.

"Because every second I'm around you, I want to rip your clothes off, and ravish your gorgeous body." I said trailing my lips up her neck as she leaned her head back leaving her neck open for me.

I brushed my lips onto her neck and sucked and kissed on her sweet spot until trailing to her mouth.

"I love you, you know." I whispered watching her shyly shake her head and blush deeply. I closed the gap and right then and there I was gone.

Completely lost in the kiss. Our lips together were like an alcoholic and a brand new bottle of Vodka. An addict with a needle. I was the addict and she was  my stubborn little drug, giving me just enough so I could slip away and make endless love to her.

Over and over. On every surface of that damn bedroom. God dammit, my gorgeous woman has me on my knees. I'm addicted.

VOTE AND COMMENT PRETTY PLEASE:)
^^THANK YOU MY LOVLIES!!!

YOU ALL ARE SO SO AMAZING

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...